Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Generations - Naruto roleplay interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who doesn't get enough credit is Ino she is a lot more powerful than people I've her credit for with her mind possession bullshit...

And I wouldn't be surprised if they put tenten to her fullest capabilities and narrowly defeats sasgay

..............................I love you Special. Ino is so freakin' godly it's unreal. And yep, her newest jutsu just makes her unstopable for certain people. I mean, that'd own Naruto easy.

She would fuckin force naruto to kill himself...

I luvyou too :) Neji though is her biggest deficit at that point since he can block of chakra, and Sakura is just the bitch in the corner

Name: Yamanaka Inoha
Canon Child of..: Ino
Special Skills: Fairly skilled medic for her age, great knowledge of all plants especially flowers, highly intelligent.
Jutsu:
  • Mind Body Switch
  • Mind Body Disturbance
  • Chakra Hair Trap
  • Mystical Palm
  • Explosive Flower Boquet
  • Ninja Art: Ten Thousand Flowers Profusion

Personality: Flirty, intelligent, cunning, slightly bitchy, hard-headed, extremely perverted, friendly, brave and sweet.

Appearance:
my_another_oc_felix_yamanaka_by_lexauzumaki95-d31k1gr.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Friends: Her team, Sakura's daughter. Mostly all the other girls.

Rivals: Sakura's Daughter.

Crush: Jushin, Misato.

you be slow at making characters o.o mine was more detailed and I posted it faster ;)

We need more people right now it's a gangbang sausagefest xD

[bear with me not too bright on all the Jetsu names}

Name:Rihenna
Canon Child of..: [Who's your daddy..or mommy! ^^]Saska
Special Skills: [What do they have that the average Genin does -not-]Sharingan, Chidori.[question what is Chidori?]
Jutsu: A marrior jestsu were she can fade thou marrior's to attack an appontent from different sides.
  • Fireball Jetsu were she tosses a ball of fire but using this uses up alot of Charka which can leave her weak after words.
    Sword appearing Jetsu were she sommens a katana sword.
  • sorry that is all i have do not want to make her too powerfull

Personality:She speaks only when spoken too but every now and then she will say whats on her line but its never pretty. Cold hearted but once you earn her trust or get her to fall in love with you you got a great ally.

Appearance:
4.jpg

sexual Orientation: BI

Friends: none right now
Rivals: Naurto's child
Crush: none right now

Accepted. If you'd like to add Sharingan and Chidori to your jutsu, that's good

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori

wow that is cool but i did not know what more to add to her Jetsu i think she is good right now.

Name:luka Inuzuka
Canon Child of..: kiba
Special Skills: feral senses ( enhanced scenes of a animal) Feral Form ( can change into a humanoid beast form for a short time
Jutsu:
  • Fox Fire
  • Poison claws
  • Lighting talons
  • Prowling
  • Lick wounds
  • Call pack (summon her pack of dogs)

Personality:Vary calm quiet has not be socialized dose not how to act around people

Appearance:Click Here

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Friends: akamaru`s girl friends litter

Rivals: none
Crush: none yet

Haha. Fox fire being an Inuyasha reference I bet.

Her Human Form strangely reminds me of Ibuki of Street Fighter. Except your pic has a dog following her around rather than a raccoon.

@Luatesh: Nice profile....but what the hell is lick wounds for? o_O

@Wildkat: No one said group scenes were bad

@special kay true they are not bad nether is two girls for one guy hehe heck lets all Sadducee each other.

Lick wounds so want her to do that to me

Jugger got it right idea i thought it would be a no brainier and even for how old it is I have never read or seeing Inuyasha

sweet a gang bang but as to what jugger said "i knew he would say that and like run after me in the street after ripping my cloths off and then making me take him in lol".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom