Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Generations - Naruto roleplay interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry...

Jugger Owned Count: 2...

Oh, and Snowe if you want me to just quit this then I will. The last thing I want to do is RP with someone who's uncomfortable with me being in the same Group RP as them.

I can make a Lee character kid lee is a cute boy with his weird ideas. should i make a male or female that is the question.

I'm just saying. If you want me to quit, then I will. Its up to you.

And how exactly am I over-dramatic? I'm angry and depressed at you for all that stuff you yelled at me in the PMs for just ONE offence to your dislikes, which I wouldn't even remember two weeks after you told me, and even between those two weeks, there was a whole week of silence between us.

@Wildkat: IF I DIDN'T YELL YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE HEARD ME!!!! Anyways, you might want to study up on rock lee... he's a pretty unique character :) By the way it's sasuke and jutsu xD not saske and jetsu

Name:Lea Rock
Canon Child of..: [Who's your daddy..or mommy! ^^]Lee
Special Skills: [What do they have that the average Genin does -not-]Gates, Front Lotus, Reverse Lotus.
Jutsu: [Custom -and- canon are allowed. Nothing above B, you may have -one- A, which will screw you up a bit from using it, as a trump card]
  • Fits of the tiger-is were he charges his fits with charka and hits you with it
  • kicks of the tiger-same as the fits but instead with his feet lol
  • his trump card would be to power up both fists and feet and calls it eye of the tiger
  • Ninja jetsu were it ables him to just move faster.

Personality:All she ever wants to do is become stronger and be the best at what she does. All she can think about is being strong and fierce. She likes to show off alot too.

Appearance: Pic or description:
144838.jpg

Sexual Orientation: [Straight, Bi, or Gay]Bi

Friends: her team and sensi .

Rivals: everyone she strives to be the best
thanks you Speical kay and yea i will and from what i have seen from the shows i think i nailed it pretty good sense he is always trying to prove to everyone else that he is good and trying to above and beyond
1184380837_aa9a26c10b.jpg
this is so cute and funny had to put it

If it is i want to make a char.

Ravonies said:
Name: Kunazda "Kuna" Hura
Village: Hidden in the Stars / Land of Bears
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance:
And for those of us that could be blind.....
Her face is very well shaped and has the perfect placed cheekbones, her chin comes to a soft rounded point, and her eyes are lovely lavender in color, when she forms wings her eyes change to sky blue, her nose is also well shaped and comes to a lovely rounded point, the bridge there of is sloped on a gentle angel, very attractive angle.
Her body is shaped very well, and has curves in all the right places, she also has a very well formed bust and her shoulders and arms are very thin because she is not trained as a ninja, as are her legs, she could be discribed as a woman that is petite yet well shaped.
Her hair comes from her head and down her back past her rear down to her thighs, the texture is of silk, and is thick, but soft.
She Stands Five foot six, and carries herself well.
-Head Build: Slender with a gentle curves
-Hair: Down to her thighs
--hair color: Violet Silver/Starlight
--hair thickness & roundness:[/b] thick and like angels hair, thin and wispy but soft, very very soft.
--hair strength:hard to cut with a knife, clippers have a hard time because it is so thick.
-eye color: Violet/blue
-skin color: pail peachy but radiant
--skin texture: smooth and soft to the touch.
-Body Build: Slender Hourglass
-Arm build: Slender
--muscle tone: next to none
-Leg Build: Slender
--Muscle tone: next to none
-Height: 5"6"
-Body fat index: 12%
-Bust: 37D
--Bust feel: Soft but firm
-Dress Size: 4
-Foot Size: 6 1/3 E3
-Wing span: 10-20 feet est. (I have no clue)
-Wing Texture: Soft and fluffy like a pillow (duh?)
She has lovely white/starlight, hair and violet eyes, she also carries around a large dagger for protection but in a real fight it would be useless as she is not fast enough.
It is also good to note she keeps bandages and sav on hand to.
0032_wt05pcbust_ea2948_0001.jpg

0151_wt05pczen_ea2948_0001.jpg

-Angel Release- Radiance encases her and then shatters changing her form some what and rather large wings form on her back, her eyes change to sky blue, but her hair stays the same..... normal people do not have wings like this, hers are real, feathers and all.
Also her voice takes on a softer tone, and she has a more innocent air about her.
AnimeAngel12.jpg

Personality: She is a very nice person due to how she was brought up, she also is very hard to anger, as is how most of the people from her clan are, she is also more than willing to heal anyone in need, she though feels bad she is unable to do any jutsu than her angel release, she loves flying and loves her wings.
She loves anything related to life and nature, she loves sweets, and stuffed animals, she hates people who attack just to attack, and who are greedy, she hates more. She hates being grounded but loves flowers, she has issues with Enclosed spaces.
She is not beneath being seductive ether to get her way on thing, However she is not a slut and will not use sex to get her way, though she may project that idea not meaning to and will push people away thinking that she will be raped or something.
Jutsu: She knows none other than her angel release, like Rock Lee she is unable to use Ninjutsu other than for this KG she has and her wings are bigger than most people in her clan, and Is very weak at Tijutsu, she carries around a dagger but isn't good with that ether.
Other Skills:
-Healing tears: her tears for some reason can heal any wound, but she has to actually cry to use them, she can't force herself to ether. Medic ninja think that her tears carry Yin and Yang Chakra concentrated..... ether that or they just defy explanation, all they know is they heal wounds like magic, and broken bones to, again her tears are very coveted.
Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
-Activation: Angel Release/ Secret Art: Wings Of Freedom: Gains wings and can Fly, her eyes become more perceptive so she doesn't run into walls or other people. the wings allow her to pull in outside chakra, enough to main the wings in physical form and then a little bit more, the wings have real feathers and real blood in them, and their own chakra networks in as well.
Her wings are strong enough to blow an opponent back if she needs to do such, and if they are pulled off they hurt just like it would hurt to have a arm pulled off. Though in this case she can easily call them back, but the pain will remain.
Some Speculate the reason that she can pull this KG better than everyone else in the village but can't do crap for Jutsu, she may have some latent angel power, or skill.... but so far none has surfaced.

Strengths: As with all her people she can gain wings and fly with the use of Angel Release, Angel jutsu is only usable by people from the Hura Clan.
She has tears that come in handy for mortal wounds.
Weaknesses: Knows nothing other than the summon of her wings, and to fly, she is completely useless when it comes to Jutsu.
History: Kuna is of the Hura Clan, a clan which keeps to themselves as most other ninja would love to rip their wings off.
Kuna Is special among her people, though completely unsuited to be a ninja she does however have a more complete angel release than any one else in her clan..... her wings are actually wings, and not some fake wings made of chakra. Her tears can heal wounds, that medical jutsu can't.
Her wings as mentioned before are real, blood feathers and all, no one can explain why she can make them, and why it hurts if they are pulled off, and why she can do that but not have any skill whatsoever with jutsu, even in tijutsu she was very very bad, but with flying she was like a ace, but even so she could not shoot feathers like her fellow clan member, but she could go higher and faster than anyone as well as maneuver in the air.

She is very kind to everyone and doesn't care she can't be a ninja, perhaps she will be safe from being hunted by such as well.

As a child, her KG manifested as kids were picking on her for her lack of jutsu, her wings threw the kids back, and the elders of her clan were in aw, as they tried to find what jutsu she was good at she was good at none, couldn't even get her chakra to work how she wanted it, same with gen and ti, she was completely useless at them but her KG she was always improving on, and even before she was 11 she managed to materialize her wings into real wings, by 15 she created a shield to protect her as she formed her wings but it broke as soon as they were complete, she could never hold the shield to well, and it always broke after she finished her wings, so knowing this she over the next 3 years she was able to form her wings fast enough that the shield would hold just long enough to protect her till they formed, which wasn't much..... but doing so allowed her to form bigger wings..... she tried making more than one set but it was to much on her.... she she goes with only one set of wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom