Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Testing The Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after much browsing around and otherwise exploring this very interesting site. I have decided to try and make my very own request thread I'm not sure how well this will turn out, but it's a learning experience.

First some rules and then I'll follow it by pairings and maybe a few plots if I have any worth mentioning. I also have an F-list which is: http://www.f-list.net/c/basic%20kinks . That way I don't have to try and list everything. Keep in mind, that they are all mostly negotiable. If there is something you don't like, I have no problem going without. Likewise if there is something you really, really like that I may not have on my list, or if it's in the maybe or no section. We can also discuss it.

I can play dominant or submissive. However dominant is generally limited to Yaoi only. And in a hetero pairing I will never play the male. Yuri rps are pretty much off limits, unless I'm craving Yuri Though I am not above futa pairings. I also have a number of furry characters I can use if the situation calls for it. Now onto the rules. ^_^

Rules

1. Now this will be rule one for a reason. I really have difficulty role-playing with anyone who gives me less then two good sized paragraphs. Now I know there are people who say quality over quantity, and I do prefer that. I've just yet to see a good quality post in three or four lines.

2. I prefer threads and pms in that order. Emails are too much of a hassle and ims I generally use for people I've known for a while. ((I.e. long, long term partners.)) I prefer to keep my im friend list neat and compact; it makes it easier to focus. -laughs-

3. Please do not ask me to play a position in an rp that I'm not comfortable with. Meaning do not ask me to dominate in a hetero pairing when it's stated I prefer not to. If you do ask it just leads me to believe that you didn't read my intro. It's there for a reason ladies and gentlemen please do not ignore it.

4. I only accept a limited number of yaoi pairings in which I'm dominant. Generally it's limited to 3 or 4.

5. Master/Slave and Master/Pet themed rps I find tend to die quickly unless there is some kind of plot to act as the backbone. In fact I generally prefer if the Master/Slave coupling is buried within a plot of some kind. It's not really all that hard, it just requires a little creative thinking.

6. I like smut only rps as much as the next, in fact sometimes I prefer them. Most of them time though I like at least a vague plot so it doesn't die quite as quickly.

7. Please contact me here before you send me a pm, that way I won't be completely surprised when I suddenly have a message in my inbox.

Now onto pairings.

RE: Testing The Waters (Craving Futanari)

Pm with medieval prince/servant idea coming towards you, let me know what you think.

I am interested in a incest scenario with you, here's my request thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=25057

About to send you a PM, if thats cool ^^, with some ideas for your more generic pairings. I am mainly interested in the brother sister pairing. I have craving for it at the moment.

I see that your craving hasn't been upgraded. I was wondering if you have any cravings.

Werewolf/Human
Brother x Sister

Im interested in doing those! I hope you dont mind me sexually driven.
(Though, ofcourse will have to be some plot for support lol)

I have all IMs, Im mostly on yahoo/msn-so we can discuss this over on there

Howdy, you said that you don't mind doing Futa RP's? Would you be up for doing one where I play the Futa?

I'd be happy to brainstorm some kind of plot with you if you are interested, though I personally am looking for something nice and smutty~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom