Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Testing The Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after much browsing around and otherwise exploring this very interesting site. I have decided to try and make my very own request thread I'm not sure how well this will turn out, but it's a learning experience.

First some rules and then I'll follow it by pairings and maybe a few plots if I have any worth mentioning. I also have an F-list which is: http://www.f-list.net/c/basic%20kinks . That way I don't have to try and list everything. Keep in mind, that they are all mostly negotiable. If there is something you don't like, I have no problem going without. Likewise if there is something you really, really like that I may not have on my list, or if it's in the maybe or no section. We can also discuss it.

I can play dominant or submissive. However dominant is generally limited to Yaoi only. And in a hetero pairing I will never play the male. Yuri rps are pretty much off limits, unless I'm craving Yuri Though I am not above futa pairings. I also have a number of furry characters I can use if the situation calls for it. Now onto the rules. ^_^

Rules

1. Now this will be rule one for a reason. I really have difficulty role-playing with anyone who gives me less then two good sized paragraphs. Now I know there are people who say quality over quantity, and I do prefer that. I've just yet to see a good quality post in three or four lines.

2. I prefer threads and pms in that order. Emails are too much of a hassle and ims I generally use for people I've known for a while. ((I.e. long, long term partners.)) I prefer to keep my im friend list neat and compact; it makes it easier to focus. -laughs-

3. Please do not ask me to play a position in an rp that I'm not comfortable with. Meaning do not ask me to dominate in a hetero pairing when it's stated I prefer not to. If you do ask it just leads me to believe that you didn't read my intro. It's there for a reason ladies and gentlemen please do not ignore it.

4. I only accept a limited number of yaoi pairings in which I'm dominant. Generally it's limited to 3 or 4.

5. Master/Slave and Master/Pet themed rps I find tend to die quickly unless there is some kind of plot to act as the backbone. In fact I generally prefer if the Master/Slave coupling is buried within a plot of some kind. It's not really all that hard, it just requires a little creative thinking.

6. I like smut only rps as much as the next, in fact sometimes I prefer them. Most of them time though I like at least a vague plot so it doesn't die quite as quickly.

7. Please contact me here before you send me a pm, that way I won't be completely surprised when I suddenly have a message in my inbox.

Now onto pairings.

RE: Testing The Waters (Yaoi and Hetero)

Pairings!

Incest
Brother/Brother
Brother/Sister
Futa sibling/regular sibling
Futa sibling/Futa sibling
Twins
Father/Son
Father/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Uncle/Nephew
Furry variations are available

Fantasy
Elf/Elf (drow or otherwise)
Elf/Human
Sorcerer/Apprentice
Demon/Summoner
Demon/Sacrifice
Demon/Angel ((Really iffy on this I need a good plot if it's to work out.))
God/Human (Furry variations acceptable, same for below))
Demi-god/Human
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Werewolf ((Generally I prefer this sort of thing in a modern setting. If gives you more to work with))
Any Species of Sidhe/Human
Sidhe/Sidhe

Modern/Medieval
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Dean/Student
Assassin/Target
Assassin/Thief
Best Friends ((Really good plot required))
Thief/Thief
Guild master/Thief (A personal favorite. I blame my comic books days))
Royalty (Meaning King/Servant, Prince/Servant ect.))
Opposing Kingdoms ((Sort of a Romeo/Juliet thing. Without the poison and the stabbing...and the overall tragedy.))

There are probably dozens I'm missing so if you have an idea for a pairing not on the list, feel free to share it. One more thing I do not do Fandoms for the most part. Mainly because I know next to nothing about anime, and playing character that aren't my own tends to be difficult. There are a few exceptions such as X-men and that like. But that's about it.

Plots and Cravings​

Pairing: Mob lord's son/Undercover detective
Era: 1920's-1940's
Type: Yaoi for the sake of the time period there weren't many female cops back then. Can be hetero I suppose if we want to make an exception.

Plot: One was born into a family of Mobsters privileged and ruthless, the other a rookie detective new to his station and eager to impress his superiors. The assignment was supposed to be simple infiltrate the family and try to get enough information for an arrest. However nothing is simple when it involves the mob. The detective soon finds himself drawn into the glamorous underworld. From the elegant parties to the down and dirty deals in dark alleys. It becomes even worse when he finds himself drawn to the Charismatic, charming heir to the organization he’s supposed to be taking down. When it becomes known his attention is returned it becomes even worse.

The detective soon finds himself running moonshine to the speak easies and underground clubs the organization runs. Spending late nights in the arms of a man who can play his body like a well tuned instrument, even obeying when he’s told to burn down the house of someone who’s competing with them in the trade of illegal alcohol. Still when the option comes to get information he takes it with the intention of delivering it to the proper authorities. Will he go through with it or will the appeal of being a bad guy be too much and how can he protect the man he’d fallen in love with if he chooses the high road?

Pairing:Traveling Performer/City Gaurd
Era:Medieval/Renaissance
Type: Hetero though it could be yaoi if the dancer was a trap I suppose

Plot: Every year as winter blossoms into spring a group of travelling performers make their rounds to the villages and cities that dot the country side. They are known for their fantastic illusions and imported goods. That is not why the people come though; they come for the elegant dancers that perform every sunset. Women dressed in brightly colored silks moving to a sensual and elegant rhythm that drives even the chastest man mad with desire. The desire is no less effective on the city guard in facts it’s even worse.

As the star dancer steps upon the stage and begins to move the guard finds himself taken over by an intense longing to posses her body, if not her spirit and as she departs makes a plan to kidnap her and goes through with it. Worried her people might retaliate he makes it seem as though she left of her own freewill and is hiding away where they cannot find her. In reality she is taken to his house, stripped and tied to the bed. After months of harsh treatment at his hands she is found and set free but find herself unable to function without getting her revenge. She travels to where he is held and sets him free. Together the pair tries to stay out of the reach of the guards and her people. Both of which want the guard dead, but none more so then the woman he once held captive. ((There is no character death. Maybe attempted murder that results in her being punished but neither character will be killed.))

Heh. Well;
I'd love to try a hetero roleplay, if that's okay.
I'm actually currently looking for someone to at a detective rp with me. It would involve a lot a of plot, and it would be long term. One small case, leading to the next, and finally all these smaller ones add up to the big heist. Of course it can involve smut if you'd like.
I'll also do this idea in yaoi.

If not that, than the Opposing Kingdoms sounds fun, with hetero pairing. ^_^

Alright then! I'll hopefully talk to you soon,
~Skylar

I'd be interested in a number of the Incest Yaoi/Futa pairings if you're still looking.

Hmm... I'd really like to do something along the lines of the Demon/Sacrifice pairing. I hope there's not too much on your plate right now!
xD

I'm always open for a Demon/Sacrifice roleplay. Especially if we can think of a good plot to go along with it. Feel free to pm me so we can discuss it.

Hey! I'd def be interested in any of your god, sidhe, demon themes if you're still open for rp. M/m of course lol. I also like to double if you're interested in that as well. Just so both our uke cravings are met. <3

Sure drop me a pm and we shall see what we can come up with based on those themes. :) It may be tomorrow before I reply though. I'm preparing to get off for the night.

Hey I would kind of like to do a Brother/Brother pairing, but could one of them be adopted so that we can do a furry variation here... becuase I have a human uke charater that loves furries :D

Interested in a teacher/student game especially if you were to play a female teacher.

I'd be interested in the Incest pairings, brotherxsister or twins if you're still looking.

If you are still open, i would like to do a hetero rp with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom