Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan sneered and shook his head as his slime began to form into a spike that pierced through the links of the cuffs. "I don't think so." He said sneering as he sat up onto the toilet...now free. "I won't be going to jail so easily anymore."

Kat turned and said "what did he do that was so bad ". she was not moving to help for she lost her father and mother and the life she knew for all she cared he could rot in that bathroom.

Nathan shook his head. "I won't run. I'm going to stay right here until you accept me as our child's father...I'm going to sit right here until you calm down and we talk this out." He said as he was ready to make his own prison of slime to hold himself from her...forgetting that she could phase through it.

Kat stood by the girl and looked at Nathan and said "the boy looks cut I can play with him a bit if you like you know make him want to take his life so to speak". she was joking of course she just wanted him to make her some food by force then after that she did not care she thought that would be punishment Enoch.

Kitty was not int he mood for games. She phased through Nathan's slime grabbing him by his shirt and caused him to phase with her out of his prison and started to try and kick him. She gave him a chance now she was going to try to kill him. "It is your fault Rhea is gone! You ruined my life and now you expect me just to accept you in my life. You are a monster and don't deserve a family." Kitty yelled with anger.

Nathan felt her begin to attack him. He blocked all of her kicks easily with his slime but he frowned as he was starting to lose track of her pattern. "MY fault she's gone!? She left on her own free will!" He yelled at her as he grabbed her hand suddenly and placed it over his chest where his heart was. "If you really want to kill me...Phase through my body and tear out my heart!"

Kitty phased her hand through his chest and held it there for a while then pulled it out with out doing anything. "If I did that then I would be a monster like you."

Nathan smirked. "You're a coward..." He said before relaxing against the toilet he was sitting on again. "I still stand by my order...I'm staying with you until our child is born."

(Sorry guys, been busy lately)

Seth was a heavy sleeper, but eventually all the commotion did wake him up. He rushed up to the bathroom and looked around, taking in the bloodstained toilet and the unknown man with a head injury. Still somewhat groggy, he muttered "What the fuck did I miss?" And then "You guys got any coffee round here?" He looked at Kat and winked.

Kat giggled at the wink and said "hey Seth want to come with me and find you some coffee i could use some Dr.pepper need my caffeine rush for today". She did not know what to do about the boy and kitty but she figured kitty had the upper hand so she did not mind. she motioned for Seth to follow her.

"No!" Nathan yelled at her. "I'm staying here whether you like it or not!" He said as his eyes glared into her own...hoping to get her so lust filled that she would actually accept him. "I'm staying here."

Kitty knew his tricks and averted his gaze. "Neither nor the other super heroes will approve. So your choice, Jail or you leave now." She said angerly.

(Warning I'm intoxicated)

(Its fine)

"I. Won't. Leave." He said firmly as he sat back. "If I have to live in your bathroom of your room in secret this whole time, I will. I want to be close to the girl who will bare my child."

Kitty grabbed him and phased through the bathroom wall out to street and dropped him causing him to unphase.

Nathan cursed as he began to fall. Using the slime to create a small blob to catch him as he fell, he shook his head as the slime began to dissolve. Looking up, he glared as he began to climb the wall, using the slime to help him stick to the wall before he burst through the window, landing on the toilet again. "I. Not. Leaving."

(Maybe later. This is a scene for two atm lol. Sorry man. Nathan isn't really attacking her atm so he doesn't need any assistance. Maybe later tonight we can RP to help plan out another attack.)

Kitty had enough she was hormonal, pregnant and pissed. She charged him going for a killing blow or at less something that would put him in a hospital for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom