Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Born -- OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

minxx

Super-Earth

• Dragon Born: This is our In Character thread!
    Dragon Born -- Profiles: Do not post here unless you've been approved!
    Dragon Born --Recruiting!: Check here for the overall rules and application.

Currently in Dragon Born... Rin and Andol are on a crash course to meet in the city park. And thus begins the gathering of allies! Well, on the good side, anyway. Where have all the super villains gone?

Remember... You can chat, and you can plot, but you cannot spam. Try to keep your posts rather... meaningful, shall we say, so that the really important stuff doesn't get lost in the idle chatter. I don't want 20 pages of jokes and lolz! ;]

Yes we shall. Now, what we need most right now is to get the three characters (and potentially any characters that join in this amount of time, though I doubt it) together and moving along some kind of plot. I have to say, I'm partially stumped because I'm just not sure what would cause the three of them to stick around each other. Or, rather, for Rikku to stick around for more than half a minute. >>

Maybe she's being harassed somehow, and the boys step in to help her out, even though she insists (and probably did) have the situation under control? ^^; The same scenario could be said for any of the characters -- it doesn't have to be Rikku (ugh... I think I'm going to change her name) that's the damsel not in distress, ha. x]

Also, if she were to come across Andol commanding his winged beasts, she'd be a little bit fascinated, and probably end up picking on him from afar. -wind powers-

That actually could be a bit of a funny scene... especially sinice Andol kind of likes to play the part of the werid guy in the park... feeding the pegions... and maybe the more she does it, the more birds gather in the trees around her. You know like super slowly there numbers grow, so that you wouldn't notice it till you where surronded by a hella amount of birds...

You get where I am going with that... it is really Andol's fav tactic :p

That sounds pretty fun. ^^ So we've got Andol and Whatsherface together with that, so I guess when Skylar gets up to date on what he's supposed to do, we can see how he'd like to go about getting into all of it. Maybe he could just be a stander-by and be like, wtf you guys doin? Idk, whatever would be in his character. Hah.

I shall direct you to read the posts above and add your input lol. We're deciding how to start off.

That is what we want to know Sky... Me and mixx where going to kind of have our charaters create the situation we talked about above, and then you could kind of have yours join into it however you want :p

Alright, then feel free to do so. ^^; Once we've all got our characters together, we can figure out what to do from there.

Mhmm. The link's at the top of the thread.

Just so you guys know, I'm going to be a bit of a slow poster for a little while. I've been RolePlaying like crazy (at least for what I'm used to) and I'm starting to get pretty burnt out. So posts will take me a while. ^^;

Mmk. I have about 16 rp's goin right now, so yeah XD ima wait until something happens to to bring Noah in. Just like 1 or 2 posts more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom