Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Born -- Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

minxx

Super-Earth
  • 5ZmD.png

Name: Rikku
    Affiliation: Moral / Unsure

Abilities: Rikku is gifted with enhanced speed and agility, even more so than that of her fellow dragon born. However, what she gains in speed and reflexes, she lacks in strength and attack power, as well as in defense. She is hard to hit, and almost never misses her mark, and yet when it happens that she does get hit, it may be difficult for her to recover or break free.

She also has some control over air and wind, and can use it to conceal herself, distract an enemy and, from time to time, kick some ass. It is a talent that she has not yet mastered, and she can only control moderate amounts of air, and at a high, but not destructive speed. With this trick she can knock down opponents that she catches off guard, and, if she focuses hard enough, perhaps create a pinpoint of air that can give the enemy the sensation of being stabbed. Her manipulation of the wind also gives her a raised awareness of her surroundings. Because she is aware of the air around her, she's aware of the bodies displacing it. It is difficult to create wind where there is little movement in the air, and it's also more difficult to manipulate when in a small, enclosed space.

Personality: Rikku is a very hardened individual who laughs at the world and it's many petty issues. She generally approaches most everything with a nonchalant, sarcastic manner, and this can cause some scenes with her to be quiet comical. She gets involved only when she thinks it's necessary, and that involves having to defend herself, or just take somebody out that she thinks is being ridiculous, regardless of who's side they're on. Generally, getting along with Rikku can be difficult, given that she's so straightforward and, frankly, somewhat selfish. However, she respects anybody who's got guts and is true to their own beliefs.

She's not really sure where she belongs in the world, though, and certainly among the dragon born. Though she hides it carefully, this uncertainty sparks doubt and insecurity about her own morality, and gives her a very specific emotional vulnerability. It can be precisely the thing that could allow people to get close to her, as well as allow people to tear her down.

Background: She was raised, like others of her lineage, in a dragon born family, the product of insatiable lust. She grew up in a dark childhood, raised only by her lustful mother, and such was how Rikku began to learn about the family that she was a part of. Her mother made sure that Rikku was no stranger to her kin, and made an extra effort to be sure that she got into all the mischief she was born to.

Rikku wasn't cast out of the Dragon Born, but she left because she felt she didn't really fit in. She didn't quite enjoy destroying things and causing havoc like most of her brethren seemed to, and yet she never quite had the notion of saving the world. She left to find her own way and, upon discovering that nobody would really understand her, decided to join up with her milder kin, thus landing herself with the responsibility of becoming a vigilante and saving the world one douchebag at a time.

1247223502l.jpg

Name:Andol
Affiliation:Moral/Unsure

Abilities: Andol has the power to talk to and control any animal, and though he has figured out that this control can extend to people who are just mammals themselves, the young man would die before doing it, becuase of his firm belief in freewill. He mostly can be seen using it to control birds, becuase they seem to be the best to be used in both attack and defense, and though the young man uses them to sometimes sheild himself and have the creatures die to protect him... he normally limits himself to how much he does this simply becuase he can't take wacthing the flocks of birds that follow him around get hurt very much. He can control other animal's, but it is mostly birds that are avaliable to be used, sinice they are somthing that can be found almost everywhere.

His own personal combat abilities come form the use of his telekentic abilities. This inculdes the ability to move objects, and stop objects that might be thrown at him, or shot in the case of a bullet. Though this is only if he can see the shooter... he still has a few more years before such a thing is devolped into a reflex. He can also use the ability to move at higher speeds in combat by pushing on himself depending on the direction that he wants to go. Plus he can also propeal the air foward and create waves that go in all directions or even swirling tunnels of telekentic push being thrown stright at a person.

When he fights he normally likes to use a chain which has a 8 inch dagger on ethier end. He can fight and use it without his powers, but he normally likes to use his powers to enhance his abilities with it. He has a speical name for his weapon, which he calls affectionately "Culling". His ability to take damage is quite a strange thing really, and it seemed to be more controlled through his own force of will than anything. It all depends on how much of his flock his dead... the more that have died the harder Andol is to hurt, and that is becuase he seems to emotionally block out the pain as well as his focus on his telekienses becomes stronger, and so it is harder for attacks to get through... yet when not many of his birds have been killed, that is when attacks will do there most damage and Andol has about a medium to low level tolerance for damage.

Personality: Andol is an extreme shy person or at least that is what most people think. In reality he is not. He is just a little shy and prefers to sit on the edge of a gathering to silently observe and learn about those around him. If a conversation is brought to him, or if he wants one, he will not shy away from it. Yet still the fact that he seems to avoid others, keeps up the idea that he is shy. He tends to find most of his peers to be quite boring and will usually be found talking to those older than him, because he acts more mature than he really is and because his intelligence makes him annoying sometimes. Though some would say his creepiest feature is his ability to read people and figure out a lot about them without them having to say anything.

He is also what people would consider a very blunt person. He will not shy away from saying what he wants, or what he thinks people need to hear. Meaning he is never one to sugar coat a situation. This is sometimes a good thing and other times it is not.

Yet the side that is most hidden is the hopeless romantic. He is really quite a sweetheart to anyone who can get close to him and for those he cares for, he is probably there most loyal and protective friend. Yet every now and then this side will pop up, usually in the defense of those being bullied. Plus he does not tolerate betrayal, if he found out someone had betrayed another. It would not matter how they did it, but he would inform the other party.

He has many odd habits, and though they are not ones that would brother people. They still make people look at him with a double take. He usually sits up in a chair without his feet on the floor and will sit Indian style, if at all possible. He sometimes forgets to bathe, though he is not as foolish as to where it would become a problem. Yet it does leave his hair a little messed up. All and all he what one would consider to be an eccentric personality, and sometimes an enigma.

Background: Andol even at a very young age was very quick to notice the moral problems among the other Dragon Born who raised him, but like the loyal person that he always had been he stuck with those he grew up with at least till his fourteenth birthday. That was the day that one of his fellow dragonborn decided to stab out the eye of Andol's pet raven just for the hell of it. That was the final straw, and in a fit of rage the young man powers where let out of the cage, as a large flock of crows and other birds attacked and ate the offending dragonborn to the bone...

Though luckily the raven, whom Andol had given the most fitting name of 'Nevermore' to symbolize the fact that he would never return and live among the other dragonborn who had become so evil in there ways, had survived this attacked and so allowed the young man to keep his friend that was dearest to his heart. So he moved to the outskirts of the city where he could be nearer to the animals and would have a area to train his powers. Every now and then coming into the city and hunting down and killing a single evil dragonborn, by using his pets to try and track them and gauge there strength. Always making sure the challege was a little harder each time. Though for the past year he has taken a break form his tri yearly visits, and now simply trains, and takes care of newest bird friends whom he found only recently...

Questions?:

Hiroshi2.jpg

Name: Noah Grimké
Affiliation: Stuck in the middle

Abilities: Noah has the limited ability of time and space alteration. While he cannot fully stop time, he can slow it down at his will. And although he cannot bend reality, he can bend gravity (at least the gravity affecting himself) at his will. These two help greatly in his life of free running.

Personality: Noah is just a stickler for trouble. No matter where he goes, trouble follows him, much to his annoyance. He often finds himself at gunpoint for no good reason, or falling a couple hundred feet in the air.

Additional to this, Noah is the real silent type. He is a true man of few words, a habit grown from his childhood. He seldom speaks to anyone, but if someone could get close enough, he'd open up gladly. Though he often shuns people, he craves to fill that void in his chest.

However odd it is, though silent, he is temperamental. He is easily irked by anything around him and therefore suspectible to rages and the like. He let's out his anger not with words, but with action. Fists, or guns when he really needs them.

Background:
Noah wasn't raised by a traditional dragon born family. Instead, he was raised by a HUMAN family, having been dumped at a doorstep.

Life was quickly losing it's meaning to him. He didn't know who his real parents were, his foster parents were always awkward around him... and frankly, he could hardly remember his own name, even at age 13. He seldom spoke, as he was seldom spoken to; so he often neglected using his name. But it eventually stuck, after some few years.

His parents began to worry as Noah grew more distant. At age 14, he was taken to the hospital after trying to kill himself with a knife from the kitchen. (Over the years, his suicide attempts would rack up to 47, but fate always intervened.) His parents got him a psychologist, and after their first meeting, ran away. Even his so called 'Parents' thought he was crazy.

He didn't realize it; but he was.

Noah took up as a street kid, spending then to recent times figuring out who he is, and was, what he is, and what the heck these abilities are. He soon grew used to them, still livin on the street though. In a dog eat dog world, he was a runner. A free runner.

Questions?: I don't think so ^_^

Name: Nethaniel Shade
Affiliation: Moral/Unsure

Abilities: I have power over the plants of earth. Unlike others i actually dont like to play with fire and thats my weakness. I controll plants i can make any plant grow rapidly out of nowere and can use them to my advantage as well as evolve them under my controll (make vines grow thorns ect.) and use them at will and command them like soldires in an army.

Personality:Moody... but for the most part im happy and make others happy unless im mad then my eyes turn muddy brown and i strike fear into everyone around me wether they want it to happen or not... My eyes are normaly a striking green and turn blue when im sad. They are good for telling what im thinking.

Background: I was raised by no one but myself. I was always strong and fit considering my superhuman powers as well as always trying to fend fo my self. I first found out about my powers in the army when i was recruted at 15 even though being too young.

Wile in the army i found a Hawk with a wingspan of 3ft that kept following me. He even followed the plane in the ride back and then became my pet witch would stay in the sky circling me and come and land on my arm by call.

Apperence on different days:
th_hot_anime_guy-1.jpg

Patrick1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom