Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Born -- Recruiting!

minxx

Super-Earth
  • Today, people live as if magic and fantasy are things of story and the mind. Science reigns in its glory, and people forget that legends were born of truth...

A great threat hangs over the city of Rumare, and the people are oblivious. The Dragon Born live among them, their identities unknown, their secrets well kept, and their intentions very, very dark. The Dragon Born are a strong, warrior-like people, and in numbers, they are powerful and dangerous. Many of them give way to their sinful temptations, walking the streets in search of blood, money, or pleasure. Some wish for power, and as the days go by, quietly wait for the moment to strike.

Yet some are different, virtuous. They have steered clear of the corruption among their people and hope for a brighter future to be created in their own hands. They have been cast out of their people but have banded together, in hopes that they may one day make a difference... Or save the world.

--- Welcome to Recruitment! ---​

Dragon Born is a modern fantasy RPG set in the fictional city of Rumare. The Dragon Born mentioned are much like the gifted humans that we think of today, but the explanation for their powers is a bit different. Because they are not human, they have abilities that no human could ever hope to master, as well as improved senses and basic body functions. They can hear better, they can jump higher, they can run faster, and they can blast you in the face with a fireball or turn you into a masterpiece of an ice sculpture... to an extent, of course.

They are not all powerful, and not only are they a match for one another, but it is possible for one to be bested by a (well armed) human in one on one combat, given the right scenario and resources. That's why, in this game, there will be room for humans as well as dragon born; if you'd rather forgo the magical powers and kick ass with a shotgun, feel free!

--- Before Applying ---​

These rules can be changed at any time. I'm not going to trick you into anything, I promise, but if I see something that's causing trouble, I'm going to add a rule about it (and give you guys a heads up).

Don't disrupt the game. It's not going to be a popularity contest, and it's not even necessarily going to be about who's right and who's wrong. Everybody has their side of the story, but if it all comes down to the fact that your participation is hurting the game, you'll be asked to leave, and your character removed or put up for grabs.

Communicate with us. If something's bothering you, let us know, and do so kindly and politely. It's difficult to fix mistakes when you don't know they exist.

Make an effort. I want to see that everyone's trying to get along with other players and trying to have their posts contribute to the plot and make things enjoyable for everyone else. Don't be spamming up the IC, yo. ;]

... Don't spam up the IC. OOC posts belong in the OOC thread which will be created along with the IC when enough members have joined. If you have something to say, post it in the OOC. [Brief OOC comments that go along with a post are permitted.]

This is not a smut-fest. It's a dark game. There can be sex, drugs, rape, whatever you want, but please don't just start humping characters the moment they meet.

--- The Application ---​

Please complete this application and PM it to me, minxx. I will review it and give you at least one or two ways to improve your application and your character, and if you have done that well enough you will be accepted. :] Check out our accepted applications (don't post here before you've been approved)!

Moral Dragon Born -- Accepting
    Humans -- Accepting
    Immoral Dragon Born -- Accepting

((Recommended picture.))

Name: The name of your character.

Abilities: Please be very descriptive, giving us both your strengths and your weaknesses. If humans, this includes any important skills or talents they may have.

Personality: A short blurb (at least one paragraph).

Background: What has your character's life been like?

Questions?: If you have any questions for me (and I suggest you ask any!) put them here!

Code:
    [CENTER][img]IMGURL HERE[/img][/CENTER]

[b]Name:[/b] 
    [b]Age:[/b] 
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Affiliation:[/b] 

[b]Abilities:[/b] 

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]Background:[/b] 

[b]Questions?:[/b]

Back
Top Bottom