Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekro's Non-furry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
please do not post here. Pm our post in my main thread

New req thread for non furry rp requests.

1. 1-2 well written paragraphs per post. PERIOD. This is my minimum expectation. I would prefer more. The more detailed the rp is, honestly the more interesting it is, and the more likely both parties are to stay entertained.
  2. Don't expect me to be going straight into a smut fest. If your going to RP with me expect quite a bit of story before we go anywhere. I'm not going to have the chars bang each other first page just because that's all you want. The sex will come if and when the story allows for it, and not before.
    ==
  3. I prefer thread based rp. Rping via pm clutters up my inbox and makes it hard for me to organize other rps.
    ==
  4. As a rule I only do MxF. I might be persuaded to other pairings with a decent plot or rp, but it's not likely.
    ==
  5. I am not interested in playing, or playing with, characters who are just entering puberty. All characters will be at least 16, or the equivalent thereof.
    ==
  6. If you are interested in Furry please go to my other request thread.
    ==
  7. If a plot is marked taken or pending, it not available unless otherwise noted.
    ==
  8. Real life comes first. I do have a life outside of this forum, and that will always take priority no matter what. While I will usually be able to post on a fairly regular basis, if something comes up this will take a back seat to real life. I will do the best I can to keep my partners updated on such events and expect the same courtesy.
    ==
  9. RP is RP and RL is RL. simple enough, shouldn't have to spell this out.
    ==
  10. If you don't like my rules, don't rp with me. Simple enough.

IF you like any of the ideas below PM me. Have an idea you'd like to try with me, Shoot me a PM.

Current preference is for the Detention or Crossdressing plot.

Image Requests

• Little Red Riding Hood
    • Came across this image a while back, and it gave me the idea of having Little Red be a particularly effeminate boy (bishonen), instead of the traditional little girl that she's portrayed as. If you'd like to be the wolf as per the image, shoot me a message, and we can talk it over.
    ==
  • Detention (NSFW)
  • Sexy Teacher
    • Nice one for a StudentXTeacher RP. personal preference would be for the female being the teacher. Other ideas are welcome too.
      ==
    • My current plot would this would be a student, who otherwise does extremely well, is just barely getting by in one course. He knows and understand the material well enough, but when he's in class he finds himself distracted by his sexy teacher. Knowing he can do better, his teacher assigns him to a detention to see what exactly the problem is.
    ==
  • Crossdressers
    Images are listed in order of preference for characters.
  • Human 1
  • Human 2
  • Human 3
    • Open to ideas
      ==
    • Basic plot idea i have for this one is a heterosexual crossdresser falls for a girl he's been close to now for a couple years. Since he lives, and presents himself as a female, this creates a problem. He's never told her he is really a guy. He knows she's straight, and would never look at dating another woman. Now he needs to get her attention, and one thing comes to mind. Take your pic from any of the above three, but i like the first one best.
    ==
  • Lesbian Couple
  • A mistress's lesbian sub has been particularly disobedient as of late. As a form of punishment, she solicits a male to come over and take advantage of her pet while she's bound and gagged. The sub is informed of this beforehand, and while reluctant, accepts her punishment.

This RP would be one with one player controlling both women while I'm playing the guy, or could be done with three different players if that's preferred.

Plot based Ideas.

Just rough concepts for now. expect these to get hammered out or added to later, or if you pm me.

Fantasy

(taken by Jadeshaw88)
The Jarkes Shadow vault is the most secure vault in the world. Anything of value can be stored there for a price, regardless of what it might be. Long regarded as impenetrable, and impossible to steal from, a young thief has been hired to do just that. On only infiltrate the vault, but break into one of it's more secure holdings, and get out with the contents.

Now after months of preparations, he's finally ready to make his attempt, but little does he realize, what's being held in the vault, who it belongs to, or the price that he may have to pay to keep it or himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(taken by DarknessEmbraced666)
A young gypsy in a camp sees a vision of a woman in the camp fire, an ill omen if there ever was one. The woman soon arrives in camp, and it's fore told that their destinies are intertwined.

Sci-Fi

]
Mankind has bridged that last remaining gap for it's expansion, intergalactic travel. It was though that with all of space at their disposal that wars would finally cease, as each group of people could go live on it's own world, and never have to deal with those whom they had originally warred with over land and ideology. However the one contingent that they hadn't contended on was the lack of habitable planets. Though terraforming was possible, the other races of the galaxies they encountered were able to drive them off, leaving mankind to fight over the few uninhabited planets there were, mostly those that could already support them.

Two of the largest colonial forces Were the Alliance and the Dominion. Both made up of groups of people from mixed ideologies and backgrounds, the only thing separating them was the way in which they ruled. The Alliance was a loose federation of planets, held together in the firm belief that if they worked together to defend themselves, they could hold off those who would seek to conquer them, regardless of their differences.

The Dominion on the other hand was a imperialistic state that held all others under it's iron fist. regardless of what your beliefs were, if you were under the Dominion, you and everything you owned belonged to the empire. Though generally tolerant of the individual planets beliefs and way of life, any sign of feuding or insurrection was subject to martial punishment.

The two factions have been at war over terrestrial control for the past hundred years, waging war after war. When a new system was discovered populated by almost entirely habitable planets, the two faction immediately began vying for dominance. With the propaganda spread by both sides, and the lack of interpersonal contact, neither side has issues shooting down the others.

In the latest struggle, two enemy pilots have taken each other's ships down and managed to crash land on a nearby planet deemed uninhabitable. With both of their radio systems down, and stranded on a world that will barely support them, and assumed KIA, the two of them must now find a way to survive, and contact their fleets, before terraforming ships arrive, eliminating all existing life on the planet, and replacing it with a world that can be colonized.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jaran Garth is consider by many to be the best bounty hunter there is. He's always brought in his targets, unless his rival was on the hunt as well, and even on those cases it was a 50/50 chance dependent on who got there first. Now the unthinkable has happened, Someone's put out a bounty on him, and through his connections he's discovered that his rival's taken the job. At the same time he's picked up a contract on his rival, whom very little is known about. Now stuck in a ferocious game of cat and mouse with neither of them gaining the upper hand, they'll have to team up, or bring each other down.Enslaved for Debt (NSFW)

In severe need of money, my character takes out a loan from a loan shark. She is reputed to be one of the harshest in the business, and when a payment is missed she doesn't bother with warnings, but instead comes to collect the debt in full personally. My character does fine initially, making all his payments on time, but when money gets tight, he misses one, and she comes calling. Deciding he's worth what he borrowed, she forcibly enslaves him, and starts the slow process of breaking him to her will.

An Important note about this RP: I will NOT be playing a submissive character. The whole point of this is that she will be breaking him to her will, and turning him into a slave. How this happens, and what all is involved is up for discussion.

==
Lesbian Couple

A mistress's lesbian sub has been particularly disobedient as of late. As a form of punishment, she solicits a male to come over and take advantage of her pet while she's bound and gagged. The sub is informed of this beforehand, and while reluctant, accepts her punishment.

This RP would be one with one player controlling both women while I'm playing the guy, or could be done with three different players if that's preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom