Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Housewatching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
OOC

Jason grumbled as he taped the last box of his stuff shut. The rent rates had gotten ridiculous. His landlord wanted six hundred dollars a month now! Unfortunately he couldn’t afford that and keep going to school, so two weeks ago sure enough he’d gotten his eviction notice. Now all his stuff was packed, and all he needed to do now was get his security deposit back and he’d be set. He wasn’t in the best mood either. 3 years now he’d been supporting himself, and now he was going to be forced to move in with his parents.

As he scrawled down a label on the box he’d just finished taping, there was a knock on the door. He sighed figuring it was his landlord coming by to make sure he was packed. When he opened it, he was surprised to see Kevin standing there. He blinked briefly before his friend pushed his way past and into what had been his studio apartment.

“Hey Jason, look I really hate dropping this on you- “ His friend stopped short as he looked about seeing th apartment vacant except for a few boxes in a corner. “Uh why is all your stuff packed up? Are you getting evicted?”

Jason just stood there shaking his head. He leaned against the door frame. Keving was a couple years older, but there were some days he swore the guy acted like he just graduated from high school. “Yeah Kev, rent’s too expensive, and I haven’t had any luck finding somewhere else. Proba-“

Before he could finish the statement, the panther grabbed him by the shoulders and smiled broadly. “Perfect! You can stay at my place! I got to take off for a while and need someone to look after the place. I shouldn’t be more than a month, and you should take to it easy enough. Sound good?”

Jason blinked, but before he could do more than stammer, his friend slapped a key inot his paw. “Great. I left instructions for you on the dresser in my room in a manila envelope.” He checked his watch. “Geez gotta go or I’ll miss my flight. Later man.” Just as soon as he arrived, he was gone, and Jason was left standing there dumbstruck.

He finished putting his boxes into his truck, and by the time he recovered from the sudden encounter he realized that his at least temporarily solved the problem of having somewhere to stay. With a sigh he got his deposit from his former landlord and took off for Kevin’s.

He knew where is was since he’d dropped his friend off a couple times before, but this was his first time entering. As he parked in the driveway he looked at the large house again. It wasn’t the first time he’d wondered what Kevin needed so much space for. Stepping out of his truck, he walked up to the front door, and opened it with the key he’d been given.

Azreal, a long tailed red fox was the one that he would see firs in the doorway in a simple white robe that was open in the front, just showing her ample breasts to the fellow before her. Gasping a bit in mild shock, she quickly closed her robe up and blushed. "Sorry bout that sugar, you must be Jason, Kevin's friend since you have his key. Please, come in. The name's Azreal, another friend of our gracious host who is also letting me and two other gals stay here until we get back on our paws."

Stepping aside so Jason could step in, Azreal's tail shut the door and even managed to turn the lock before she wrapped it around her waist, using as a makeshift belt for the robe. "Had just gotten out of the shower and was about to fix lunch." She commented further, looking over her shoulder, her amber eyes seeming to take in Jason's form in one quick glance before moving away to do just as she said she had been doing. "Want anything in particular? I'm sure I can get some juice going if nothing else."

Mao was in her corner of the house lazily laying on her special pillow that was fully like her tail it had a eight inches of fluff over the think soft foam mattress her master he got for her making taking a new a dream as she curled in the window as the warm sun beat down on her moving to were the sun was as she sleep her skin was darkened with a tan from laying in the sun with a shine from her sun bleached fur she was pasted out after a few shots of vodka he face red from the alcohol with cunt completely wet from dreaming about her master talking in her sleep "your little friend looks a little cold let he take care of him for you I will use my tongue and mouth to warm him up for you" then she was awaken from Azreal surprise as Jason walked in door putting her n a bad mood as get up and say Azreal why a you yelling girl then saw Jason at the door then say to Jason as she not knows a thing of her masters leaving " who the hell are you what are you do here cause you sure don't look like or smell like Kevin and why did you have to wake me up I was having such a good dream" as she stands there swayed back and fourth rubbing her eyes with her ears drooped over from being half asleep and drunk with a angry look on her face as she walked back to her pillow laying back down.

Julie had been leisurely reading in a corner of the living room, her tail swaying slightly between her legs. When she heard the door open she looked up, peering out from behind her glasses. "What's this..." she purred, eyes curious. Azrael was the first to speak, and then Mao seemed to get irritated. Julie sighed, standing up from her perch on the couch. Slowly she swayed towards the commotion, her body covered in a simple black nightie, made of silk and lace. "Mao...this is one of Kevin's friends...Don't be so rude..." she scolded, rolling her eyes as she lifted a paw towards him.

"I'm Julie..." she smiled, tilting her head to the side slightly. "Mao's just grumpy you woke her..." she laughed quietly, setting her book down on a nearby table.

"Azreal..I think lunch would be a terrific way to..." she paused,"Get to know our new guest?" she laughed softly, a feisty spark lighting her eyes as she winked at Jason.

Azreal sighed but chuckled all the same at how irritated Mao sounded for being woken up. Considering the woman was a hard party goer, it wasn't surprising to find her in a stupor in the morning, but even so, Azreal hoped to do some good before she ever found a place to call her own, and also before Kevin came back home since then they'd be a bit....preoccupied if they were still around. For now, Azreal turned to Julie who had been reading a book up until then and laughed. "Down girl, he's only just arrived. Give him time to settle in before you try getting into his pants." Azreal teased, having the same idea though she was far more crafty about her own desires, or so she hoped.

Going to the kitchen, the red tailed fox started to get pots and pans ready to cook up a good meal for them all. Eggs, salad, some fresh lemon juice, and a side of mashed potatoes sounded good for a start or pancakes. Either way, and ingredients available, Azreal planned to indulge their new guest a bit before he found the manila envelope.

Jason just stood there dumbstruck for a minute. Kevin hadn’t mentioned anything about anyone else living here, or more to the point that he had three women living with him. After blinking a couple times he quickly shut the door behind him. His gaze was more attentive to Mao as she slinked back to wherever it was she came from. His wide eyes made it clear it more out of precaution than finding her any more attractive than the others.

As she left the room, he turned his attention to the others. “Uh yeah… lunch sounds good. Uh can either of you tell me where Kev’s room is? He uh… kinda forgot a couple things when he gave the keys to the place.” More like shanghaied me with this is what he was thinking.

What was he going to do now? He was stuck in a house with three women. One seemed like she was a temperamental firebrand, and the other two, well they seemed to have their own ideas in mind. Right now he needed to figure out what exactly was going on so he knew what to do next.

After a few mins Mao was fast asleep but when Azreal started to cook it did not take long for the aroma of the food to reach the tip of Mao`s nose wakening her with a hungry gut hear gut roar with hunger causing her to wander to the kitchen were the smell of the food was coming from coming behind Azreal as she was cooking pulling on her tail to get her attention then said acting live a small child on her knees holding onto Azreal waist running up against her " Azreal I am hungry could you hurry up with the food" with a totally pathetic look on her face as she begs then the groaning from her gut could he heard from across the house by every one then blushes from embarrassment looking like she is about as he eyes begin to water as her gut continues groaning embarrassing her even tell she breaks out in tears

Julie sighed as she walked into the kitchen, sitting down at the table as she watched Azreal cook. "Mmm..someone's cooking a nice meal..." she noted, wondering if Azreal was just trying to impress the new visitor, or what. Her tail swayed behind her out of the back of chair while she watched. Mao frolicked her way into the kitchen and Julie rolled her eyes, "Mao..." she laughed quietly when the girl's stomach could be heard.

"Get your little furry butt over here..." she called to Mao. "You'll embarrass yourself further otherwise.." Julie patted the chair next to her with her paw, smiling a little.

"Jason..come over and sit with us...We'd love to hear all about you..." Her voice was soft, but had a slight edge of feisty allure to it.

Azreal sighed as Mao pulled on her tail. Always the clingy one it would seem. Still, her heart went out to the poor girl considering the crappy start she had had in her life. It was only understandable after all that she 'imprint' onto anyone that took care of her at all. The psychologist was coming out, and Azreal just smiled warmly as she ran her fingers over Mao's furry head. "Sssshhh, the food will be done as soon as it is done, I promise. There's no need to cry, Mao." Her amber eyes locked onto Julie next without ever missing a beat in her food preparation. "Be a little more understanding Julie. She's had it rougher than either of us put together. Still, she's right Mao, sit down and relax, it'll be done that much quicker, alright?" Azreal said, untangling herself gently from Mao whether or not she actually did as she was asked as she listened to Jason's question, gathering the finished product up a few seconds later.

Bringing it to the group in the other room, Azreal set the plates and glasses on the living room table so that everyone had an equal share. Fresh lemon juice, mashed potatoes, salad, everything she had planned to make was available as the 'shrink' settled down next to Julie. "His room is on the second floor, last room on the right. He did leave an envelope for you on the dresser table, but what's inside I cannot guess. Still, regardless, I do hope that whatever happens from here, we're able to live in relative peace with one another. I'm a psychologist by trade, so any problems that come up, feel free to talk to me. The usual patient confidentiality apply, even if I'm not being paid for my services." She teased, smiling warmly at the compliment to the food she had made as she calmly dug in.

Jason nodded and sat down across from the ladies clearly no quite comfortable with what was going on. His eyes kept shifting from one to the other, not sure what to make of any of them yet. He was glad he had his sweatshirt and jacket on at the moment since the covered up his raised fur, something that just tended to happen when he was nervous.

He smiled politely, even if was somewhat strained when he got his meal from Azreal. “Right, uh so who’s who? Sorry still getting over the shock factor here.” He grinned sheepish and muttered under his breath. And Kev is going to die when he gets back here. He took a bite out of his meal as he waited for a response.

“So are you all like Kev’s slaves or something? Not trying to be insulting, but I’m kinda new to what’s going on here.” He continued eating while waiting for an answer.

Mao had listened to Azreal and jumped on a chair next to Julie patiently waiting for the food for as long as she can as she begin to grope Julie`s breasts to keep her mind of the food were her gut would not bather her as much as she places her face into her breasts rubbing against them as her hands slipped under her shirt beginning to rub them as she pull on her nipples with her fingers "Your breasts are bigger and soft them mine I love playing with them so bouncy bouncy bouncy fluffy pillow for my head so nice and fine what is there not to love" she said vary childishly then stop faster them you could tell her as soon as the food was put on the table she jumped right on in eating her food faster then what you could put on her plate as she sung "tasty tasty tasty in my little belly but soon it will be gone in a blink of a eye.

Julie smiled slightly at Azreal's words regarding Mao and then sighed, watching the girl approach her. Mao's next actions made her smirk, and a shiver rolled down her spine at the touches to her breasts. "Ma-" the hungry girl slipped away and fell right into a chair to eat. She had a stomach on her. Julie rubbed a paw against her forehead and then laughed softly. The young woman began to eat the food that Azreal prepared, making a pleasant sound in response to the delicious food. "You should open a restaurant..." spoke Julie, winking at the other with a grin.

When Jason opened his mouth Julie start to laugh. "Slaves?" she giggled quietly. "I don't know, Az...what do you think we should be called..." she laughed again, her eyes narrowed into feisty slits. Her ears twitched and her tail continued to sway behind her as she looked at Azreal and then back at Jason.

She then smirked,"Ohh, we'll be your slaves Jason...while you're here at least..." she flirted, winking at Jason before popping some more food in her mouth.

Having been taking a sip of the fresh lemon juice when Jason asked if they were slaves. Gagging on her drink, Azreal chuckled as she shook her head, needing a moment to catch her breath after that. "Slaves I would not call us. Pets perhaps since he is a 'Master' and all, but no, we have our free will. As long as we live here though, we are susceptible to his rules, and we knew them coming in to live here. At least, I did anyway. Can't say for sure about the others here. All of this can be found in an envelope that Kevin left in his room for you to find, which is on the second floor, on the end of the hall on the right, on his dresser if memory serves."

Turning to Julie, Azreal smiled at the compliment since she had heard the same thing many times before. It was one of her fall back skills in case her first job career didn't take off. A lesson hard learned in her own past was to always have a backup plan.

Jason nodded his head slowly, carefully watching Mao. She was the one that he was going to have to be the most careful with it seemed like. Her reactions appeared to shift from one extreme to another at the drop of a hat. Things started to make sense as Julie and Azrael spoke. Though it was his turn to just about choke when Julie said they’d be his slave while he was here.

“Ack, no, didn’t mean it that way!” His eyes were shot wide in surprise in how sudden and freely the remark had come from her. “Just, ugh.” He leaned into his hand sighing. “Me and my big mouth. Look Kev didn’t tell me anyone else was living here, honestly he didn’t even give a chance to ask any questions before giving me his keys. I just need to figure out what’s going on.” Had he already brought this up? He didn’t remember, blast this was getting confusing.

Mao have one hell of a gut she eats all of her food plus three plate and was still hungry but dealt with it cause all the food was gone being vary thin and rather small for her age she easily jumps into Azreal lap "Thanks for the food it was rely good as always" now acting more like a adult wrapping her arms around Azreal neck rubbing her face gently with her hand before she kisses Azreal on the lips to show her appreciation giving her her a french kiss as her tongue slides into her mouth as she kisses her putting some love into it as her tail wraps around Azreals waste were she would not fall off as she kissed her

Julie took her time as she ate her food, and giggled quietly to herself as Jason seemed to stumble over his words for a few moments. "Relax, I'm joking..." she grinned,"Kinda..." The woman started back on her food before looking over at Mao. She was so child-like in her mannerisms, it sometimes irritated Julie, but for the most part it was endearing. Within a few more moments she finished her food and then stood up, tail moving as she picked up her plate and Maos. "Can I get anyone something to drink?" asked Julie as she walked to the sink to begin cleaning dishes.

"How about our lovely guest? Need something to drink, Jason?" Julie grinned and winked.

Azreal was used to Mao acting childish, and excessively horny to boot. Even so, the kiss did catch the psychologist a little off her guard. Moaning softly at the feel of the woman's soft lips against her own, the red haired fox brushed her paw across Mao's face, smiling as she let her own tongue wrap around her own before slowly breaking away. "You are most welcome Mao." She replied, hugging the poor kid to her chest with one hand as she looked to the others around her. "I'm fine, thanks Julie. I might go for a walk before heading in for work here soon. I have a boat load of reports and such to go over too, but I'll be back before dinner's ready most likely." She replied, checking the time since she'd be late if she didn't get moving now. "And Jason, don't worry, you'll figure it out. Just give it a little time. Kevin is known to do that I know, leave without really explaining anything, but he means well. Just settle down as much as you can and when I return, I'll be sure to do the best I can to make you feel right at home." There was no overly obvious meaning to her words other than a geniune wish to help Jason adjust, but....her mind did wonder what he looked like under all of his clothes. Mentally shaking the thought away, Azreal rubbed her chin against Mao's neck briefly before gently putting her on the couch and standing herself before heading to her room to get dressed for the day.

((Sorry for the delay guys and gals.))

Jason nodded his head and finished eating. “I’m going to go see what that envelope Kev left for me has in it.” With that he rose from the table, and made his way upstairs. Looks like he didn’t know his friend quite as well as he thought he did. The idea that such a laid back and easy going guy was taking care of three different women, and apparently keeping a healthy relationship going with all of them was simply mind blowing.

As he entered the room, he could see that it was simply adorned, and tastefully, though he wouldn’t have had so much black and red in it personally, but then that was just him. Still it made the envelope stick out like a sore thumb. Picking it open, he popped opened the seal. Inside was a letter and a flash drive. He read the letter first.

Jason,
However you’re here, I really appreciate the favor. I probably didn’t give you much of a chance to ask questions or figure out what was going on before giving you the keys to my place. I’m sorry for that, but I couldn’t risk you saying no if you found out about the girls before agreeing to this. As a result the keys were probably foisted upon you, and you probably had a fair amount of shock when you met them. The flash drive has some more detailed information on them, and the password is my little name for you.

Here’s a quick summary to help you out with them a bit. I’ve had Mao the longest. She’s had some pretty severe problems in the past, so she’ll sporadically jump between being clingy and wanting to be left alone. Just cater to her mood at the time and you’ll be fine. Julie was the next one I acquired. Her and Azrael are probably the most level headed, but if you need advice, or are having trouble figuring things out Julie’s the one to talk to. Azrael has only been here a few months, but she fits into the group nicely. She acts like a mother hen, but it helps keep things in order. Initially her arrangement was only temporary, but I’m hoping she decides to stick around.

I do have a steady relationship with all of them , but while I’m out, you are the Master of the house. Part of that responsibility is sexual, but if you really aren’t comfortable with that, the girls can take of themselves in that regard. The other part of it is maintaining control of the house. It’s going to be up to you how much you restrict them, or give them liberty. Julie and Azrael both have jobs. I’ve always taken them to work on my way out of the house, since I didn’t want it known how many women I had living with me. It’s your decision now whether this will continue, or if you want to go ahead and let them go on their own.

It’s all in your hands now,
Kevin.

Jason sighed and hung his head. This was going to be interesting. He pocketed the flash drive, and left the letter sitting there on the bureau. Heading back down to the others, he caught Azrael and smiled. “So uh, do you need a lift then?”

Mao wanting to play but Kevin was not around to play with her and she was not sure about Jason so she slugs back keeping her distance from him watching him from afar he big eye watching his every move as she layed on the sofa as her tail waves as her hand slowly creeps between her legs slipping into her panties her ears dropped over when she began to rub the out side of her cunt when she slide her fingers inside of her self sliding three of them deep into her tight pussy she gave a soft moan every time she slide her fingers in side trying to stay quiet as she began to relax as she got comfortable of the sofa masturbating her pussy making a wet spot of the sofa as juices dripped out of her cunt

Julie finished the dishes as everyone got back into their routine. Once the dishes were finished and she'd dried her hands off she walked into the living room to see Mao. She felt her lips turn up into a small smile as her tail wrapped around her waist. "Oh Mao...Do you miss Kevin?" she purred, her lips pulled down into a small pout. She walked over to the sofa, watching Mao play with herself for a moment. She lifted her paw to lightly pat Mao's head. "Hmm...hopefully Jason will warm up and play with you..." she said with a warm tone to her voice. Julie then stood up as Jason came back downstairs, she saw him ask Azrael if she needed a ride to work.

Julie moved around the living room, straightening things up and dusting off tables as she looked around for the book she'd been reading earlier. "I thought I put it..." she placed a finger to her chin and then smiled,"OH!" she left the living room and then returned with her book. Julie sat down on the sofa near Mao and opened her book, quietly reading to herself. Her tail had unwrapped itself and now laid lightly at her side, twitching occasionally as she read.

Having dressed in a professional looking white suit and white dress pants, Dr. Azreal came out of her room that was close to Kevin's own and turned her head just in time to see Jason walk out of there and ask her if she wanted a ride. "Yeah, if it's not too much trouble. I'd greatly appreciate it Jason." She replied, heading downstairs a moment later, pulling her heavy bag and purse up higher on her right shoulder. The bag itself had a lot of her things from the office that she was returning since they had been properly filled out and were ready to be filed away. Her purse just had the usual things one would expect, keys, wallet, cellphone, and other accessories that a woman like her used on a day to day basis. Smiling down at Mao until she saw what she was doing when she passed by the couch, Azreal sighed but didn't say much except. "I wish you wouldn't do that out here Mao. Now the couch will stink and besides, we don't want to scare Jason off too soon now do we?" She teased, ruffling the poor girl's hair before heading to the door. "Julie, please keep her out of my room today. The last time you left her unintended I had to clean up the mess she left behind."

That had rather been embarrassing since her room had smelled like Mao's sex for the entire day after she had stumbled upon Azreal's secret stash of vibrators, having been denied as Mao had Kevin's attention of late with him running about to prepare for his trip. That and the bedsheets had been soaked almost clear through by the time Azreal came home that day, another sore spot that she hadn't let be forgotten easily. Now at least she was being nice about it. "Long story, don't ask if you value your sensitive ears." Azreal warned, giving a pointed glare at Julie so she didn't embarrass her right before leaving for work. It was stressful enough at the office, and she REALLY didn't want to get into another argument just then, although thankfully it didn't happen often since they liked each other quite well, more times than not.

Jason slapped his forehead with his paw before slowly dragging it down his face. He had a good idea what Mao was doing just out of sight and he really didn’t want to confirm it. He just shook his head and headed for the door. “Azrael, at this rate I don’t think they’ll last the rest of the day.” As he walked by Mao on the couch he seemed to be staring rather pointedly on the ground. If he could avoid it he was not looking.

Once he reached the relative safety of the front door, he relaxed a little. He waited for Azrael before he headed out. Aside from getting directions to where he was taking her, and when he needed to be back to pick her up, he was unusually quiet for the trip. His mind was still busy putting everything together. This was going to be his life for a while. Whether he’d been in agreement with or not, Kevin had trusted him with his house, and now he felt stuck looking after things until he got back, whenever that was.

After dropping her off, Jason headed back to the house. He figured he’d talk to Julie first before checking out the contents of the flash drive. He pulled out and looked at while he was sitting in the drive. What had Kevin meant by his little name for him? Shaking his head, he pocketed it once more and headed back inside, looking around for Julie and Mao wherever they had decided to run off to.

Mao had touched her self fir the hole time that Jason was gone no mater how hard she tried she could not satisfy her self she was in the need of a mans touch that she she had not had in a good few weeks sense Kevin has not had time to do so when Jason had came back inside she waited for him to sit down once he was she jumped into his lap trying to get some attention from him as she wraps her arms around him after she place his hands on her breast her bottom rubs against his crouch as she tries to apply the right stimulation "please release me of my stress I am in need of a mans touch" she says as her hand goes into her pants beginning to stroke him feeling his cock becoming hard in her hand a excited grin forms on her face.

Julie had watched Mao while everyone was gone, making sure the girl didn't go into Azreal's room and make any messes. The entire time everyone was gone, Mao had actually just sat on the couch and tried to please herself. Julie frowned, but knew the poor thing couldn't really help herself. She would occasionally get up and grab a drink, places glasses of water next to Mao in case she got thirsty. A bit later she heard someone enter the house and knew it had to be Jason. "Welcome Back!" called Julie as she closed her book to look at the boy.

She watched quietly as he wandered his way into the living room and sat down. She'd not had enough time to tell Mao to behave, because the girl had already pounced on Jason. "Mao!" she cried out, her eyes widening as she watched the girls actions. She pressed a paw to her face, shaking her head in dismay. "Mao, I understand how you're lonely...and need to feel...But Jason hasn't even settled in yet...Perhaps you should ask him before you fondle him? Hmm?" she said in a soft voice as she walked up behind her and placed a paw against the girls shoulder.

"I'm sorry if this is too much Jason," she apologized. She understood what Mao was going through, they all were going through it. Each of the girls longed to have the touch of a man, but Mao was much more open about her needs then the other two girls.

Azreal thanked Jason for driving her to work before unloading her bags and herself from his car, but she did stop at his door for a second. "Thanks for the ride Jason. I'm sorry Kevin dragged you in the middle of all this as he did, but as I said before, it will get better." Winking her right eye, Azreal walked away and into her office building, having told him on the way to get her around six, six thirty at the latest unless she called the house and told him she'd be running late. She too had missed Kevin's attention but she had fared pretty well so far, only because work kept her too busy to do much of anything else usually. For now, as she had before, the good doctor buried her head in her work, hoping her slowly mounting sexual tension wouldn't force her to disappear into the bathroom again as it had before to drill one out with the small, portable vibrator she kept at the bottom of her purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom