Serpent's Temptation[blakkatt07&SHARPii]

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Slughorn, huh? I wish Professor Snape was still the Potions professor. He's a lot better I think. Slughorn just cares about sucking up to certain people to get them to join his little 'collection' the Slug Club as he likes to call it." She sighed. "Just our luck to get the two worst professors possible to start the day with. Makes you just wish you could just stay away from those classes and hide somewhere. You don't have to walk me to Divination if you don't want to."

Draco grinned and he took her hand quickly where he led them behind one of the statues and he leaned her against the back wall. His arm was above her head to the side a bit on the wall and he leaned on it slightly and ran his hand along her cheek. "So who says we have to go classes? Hogwarts is a pathetic excuse for a school after all so why bother going? It's not like they'll miss us and we won't miss them. We can do our own thing." He said in an almost whisper. "What do you say?"

"What makes it so pathetic?" She looked at him with a glare, though she was starting to lose the effect of that glare. Especially with him suggesting they skip classes. She really wanted to do so. "If we were to do our own thing, where would we go during that time?" She honestly had no idea where they could hide, especially if they were to skip classes all day

Luckily for them both, Draco knew exactly. Grinning, he took her hand. "Do you trust me?" He asked softly, for he wanted to leave it as a surprise instead of downright telling her. Besides, if he did tell her and she had any doubts, she may back out and that was exactly the one thing he wanted to avoid. He looked into her eyes as he awaited her response, his eyes resonating that of such a hope that she would and did trust him.

Tiffany studied his grin and more importantly his eyes. She knew that he wouldn't be so willing to share it with her if he really didn't want to. With a grin, she nodded. "Yes Draco, I trust you with my heart." Her smile turned into a smirk. "Let's go." She couldn't wait to see the place he had in mind. She pulled his face down to kiss him one more time before they headed to this mystery place of his.

Draco grinned and he nodded, moving from her and took her hand, leading them out from behind a statue and then he started walking towards the staircases. As some people were still walking around, he let her hand go slightly but kept their pinkies laced, like before and the sleeves of their cloaks covering them. He kept them at a normal distance to where it looked natural and as they started up the stairs, he let go of her pinkie altogether and just went up the moving staircase, going all the way to the seventh floor.

After the trek, he took her hand again as they got to the seventh floor and he walked the corridor, and came towards the end of it, where his footsteps became slow and he looked around the walls that surrounded them. His eye was on one of them and then he turned his face away and began to think. Shortly after, an iron wrought door began to appear and he looked back at Tiffany with a faint smile and he walked her towards it and opened the door slowly. It wasn't the same kind of room that he had come to earlier. No, this one was set to something they would need, kind of like a lounging area, like the Slytherin common room. Pulling her in, he shut the door and it began to dissolve into the wall, making it so no one could come in or know where they were. Turning to look at her, he smirked. "I present to you, the Room of Requirement."

Tiffany had understood the way he held her hand as they made their way to the seventh floor. However when they got to the corridor, she began to get confused because she couldn't see any sort of place where they could go at this point. But then she saw the door appear and was in absolute awe that only increased as she looked at the inside of the room. She looked back at him when he said the name of the room. "The Room of Requirement."

She mused on the name for a bit. "Interesting room. How does this work?" Not that she would tell anyone. She knew Hogwarts was full of secrets and she felt special that he had chosen to share his knowledge of this one with her

Draco moved to her and he crossed his arms over his chest. "It's a room that shows itself when the seeker needs something. So since we came here, I was in need of a room that we could simple lounge in. And Voila." He said softly, opening his arms a bit, to show the wonderful wonders of the entire room. "But keep it a secret. Should everyone know, it won't be fun to come here anymore." He chuckled a little bit as he took his cloak off and put his bag down and sat down in a chair, simply clad in his very nicely made uniform.

She grinned as she removed her own cloak and put her bag down. "Believe me, I don't plan to tell anyone." She plopped down on a couch, not caring quite too much if her uniform wrinkled some. "Now wouldn't you enjoy being over here with me rather than being in that chair by yourself." She teased. Here they could be alone, here they didn't have to worry about anyone finding them out.

Draco chuckled. "Wouldn't you rather be in my lap than on a lousy two seated couch?" He sat up a little bit and looked at her with the most taunting and sexy smoldering, hoping it would make her want to come and mount herself on him. Oh he could just imagine it and it would most definitely be a sight to behold. Not that he'd ever tell her...

She smirked as she sat up. "Hmm, sit on this nice two seated couch where we could stretch out or come over there and sit in your lap. Very hard choices." She stood and walked over to him, not only sitting in his lap but straddling him. "Definitely better over here. What do you think?" She smirked before she moved his head back and claimed his lips with hers

Draco remained where he was sitting and how he was sitting, not moving an inch or at all. Watching her come over to him, he soon moved his hands around her hips and he pulled her up a little bit in his lap and grinned. "Definitely." he grinned, receiving her lips graciously and with much welcome as his hand moved around through her hair and he kissed her back with such passion and vigor. Lip biting, hair pulling, lots of touching. His free hand around her definitely roamed under her skirt and around the side of her bottom. Curious, very curious.

Tiffany welcomed the passion with which Draco kissed her. She even welcomed his roaming hands. Since her tights didn't go all the way over her butt, her butt and panties were open to discovery by his roaming hands. Not that she cared as she played with his hair and ran her hands down his chest. She grinded her hips against him as they kissed passionately

His hands moved full throttle over her body, soon creeping up under her skirt and into her panties, gripping her bottom like there was no stopping. By doing so, he pushed her hips more into his and pushed his up into hers, causing the friction and grinding between them to become far more infinite in pleasure than ever. His tongue pushed into her mouth without any warning or given request, he wanting nothing more than to take her for his own. His lips parted hers and he sat up and kissed along her neck feverishly, his hands coming up out of her panties and skirt and up her stomach, gripping her shirt and simply ripped it open, amazingly enough to not rip off any of the buttons. His hands instantly came around her sides on her soft flesh, they roaming up her back while his lips dipped low from her neck and soon to her cleavage, just peaking towards her right breast.

Her lips had parted easily when his tongue pushed in. Didn't matter there was no request or warning, she would have given in anyway which he knew. Her head had tilted to the side when he started kissing along her neck, giving him better access to it. A tiny gasp escaping her when he ripped her shirt open. She shook off her shirt and undid her bra to give him all access to her breasts, arching into him as her hands traveled along his chest before she undid the buttons on his shirt quickly. Her fingers danced across his bare chest, going over his shoulders and back again

He sat up just slightly when her bra was removed and his hands came and cupped both of her luscious breasts and he kissed them both with a feverish sense of lust before letting his lips latch onto one beautiful little nipple, his teeth lightly biting it as his tongue pleased it. His very want of her grew and was made evident in his body as well and he was pretty sure she could feel it. Grinding himself a bit more into her, his hands moved around her back, sucking on her nipple a little more persistently.

Tiffany felt his desire and it only turned her on more. She arched into him, holding him to her. She grinded herself more into him. She knew with all the passion between them that he'd be able to feel her desire growing as well. The heat radiating from her, her breath coming in heavy pants. She reached between them and began undoing his pants

Draco sat up for a moment to pull his shirt off, pulling away from her breasts and her body overall, for a moment but he felt better with it off. Relaxing back, he watched as she began to undo his pants and he took upon him to unzip her skirt and instead of pulling it down, he simply pulled it up over and off of her.

With her skirt now off, all that remained of her clothes was her panties. "Well now that's not fair. You're overdressed." She pouted and stood up. She then pulled him to his feet and pulled his pants down, even as she kicked her own shoes off. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She smirked as her fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties, backing away so he couldn't just yank them down

He chuckled as she brought him on his own feet and he looked at her, watching his pants fall. He stepped out of them as he also stepped out of his shoes and he pulled his socks off. Now only clad in black boxer briefs, he pursed his lips, stepping towards her, as she stepped back. "And what if I don't like that accord?" He asked softly, moving closer to her again, this time grabbing her hands that were connected to the waistband of her panties.

"If you don't like it, tough. You don't get anything if you don't like it. I'm not gonna give into you like that just because you've gotten me this far already." She eyed him carefully, wary of what he was going to do next, though now she knew she couldn't step back since he was holding her. "We're in a relationship Draco. I'm not going to be one of those girls who just gives into your wants with just a look from you." She smirked. "But then again, would you have wanted me if I was that type of girl?"

He smirked and he leaned into her. If only a bed could appear right behind her, he could have his way with her but unfortunately, it would not. He sighed softly and looked at her. "So you're one of those...fair-kind-of-girls." He nodded and he let her go and he stepped back, crossing his arms over his chest. "But then again, if you were easy, I'd simply over look you, so I suppose that is a plus. As it is, I have nothing to hide and I'm incredibly proud of what...I have, so there you have it. But...lest you know that I did not cave. Simply, wanted to show off exactly what will be making you scream." He grinned and he pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them and looked at her. He was semi-hard at the moment and well he did pack quite the...'punch.' "Your turn now, madame."

"Making me scream huh?" She smirked and waited for him to pull down his boxers. What she saw was way different from what she had expected. Her smirk dropping away, a look of shock forming on her face. He was very well endowed and had every right to be proud of it or dare she think it, cocky. When he mentioned that it was her turn, she pushed down her panties, revealing her womanhood, lips already glistening. A small but neat landing strip of hair pointing the way.

The look on her face was completely priceless. Of course he didn't jump around and cheered to himself that he had wowed her with how well endowed he was, but the pleased look was so evident on his face. He watched her unveil the holy wondrous of all things holy and delicious and seeing it just glisten just so softly like the sun to the lake, he walked to her, slowly, his mind thinking of just one thing that needed to appear behind her. His hand moved around her hips and he kissed with a fiery passion that seemed incredibly ignited only in this moment and he pushed them both down, a bed appearing just in the perfect time to cushion their fall, his lips not leaving hers, as his hand moved around her cheek and his other hand so slowly moved down her front. His fingers danced upon her skin the way an ice skater sways across the ice, only to reach her glistening entrance, his finger rubbing over her little nub of pleasure.

She had been too focused on kissing him back to notice they had fallen back on a bed. For her, it was just him and her in that moment and nothing else mattered. One hand going through his hair as she kissed him like her life depended on them sharing breaths. Her body responded to his touch, lifting up, pushing against him. Low moans emitting from her as he teased her tiny nub with talented fingers. Her other hand moved to explore his body, not wanting to miss an inch as it danced over his chest and down to his waiting package, a finger gliding along it slowly

Back
Top Bottom