Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She let out a moan after moan that were now growl of lust and screams. she soon bucked her hips as she arched her back and let out a very loud scream saying "I'm cumming". she cam all over his dick her warm juices flowing down his cock.

He grunted as she tightened around his cock. He let out a pleasure filled roar as he pumped her full of cum in seconds. He pulled out and stroked his cock as he continued to cum, his hot cum landing along her breasts, stomach and even up to her face. He sighed once he finished, still somehow rock hard and resting against her stomach.

She was breathing hard as she licked up the cum that was on her face. She gave him a grin and said "wow that was great and you taste good". she then took his cock in her mouth and started cleaning him off .

He smiled and nodded. "It was indeed." he said. He groaned as she cleaned him off. "That feels great" he purred. "Wanna have some more fun my naughty girl?" he asked with a wink. "We could be a bit daring and have round two on the public beach or we could do something you'd like to try. " he said.

She let out a lustful purr and said "round two sounds hot and fun". She then started teasing his cock with her tongue.

"I can't wait that long to walk back to our rooms and we have already done it here on the beach so lets just stay here on the beach and do it again" she smirked back.

She did not need to be told twice for she was already very wet from round one and getting even wetter from the sight of his cock. she walked over and grabbing his shoulders hosted her self onto his lap and put his cock right into her pussy very easily from being so wet. she moved her self back and forth slowly to get the feel of it deep inside of her before she would pick up pace.

He smiled as she slid back onto his cock. "Ready to scream for me?" he asked as he thrusted into her. He grabbed her ass and guided her on his cock. He licked her nipples as they got back into their fun. He made sure to only thrust as she came down to double her pleasure.

She moaned as she came down and felt him thrust into her when he did so. While she was riding him she was playing with her breasts with one hand while the other held onto him. she was enjoying him deep inside of her again.

He smiled and thrusted harder as she rode him. He growled in lust and spanked her hard. He started to suck on her nipples as she played with her breasts. He massaged her ass as she bounced, loving the feeling.

She was now screaming "it feels so good oh i love the feel of you deep inside of me". she knew if she kept this up she was going to cum soon but she fought as long as she could. she said throu a long and loud moan "oh I'm gonna cum soon".

He grinned. "Cum for me you naughty girl, so I can fill your pussy with my cum" he said as he picked up speed and strength. He spanked her harder and growled from how great it felt.

She but stinged from the spanking and even turned red but she did not care her pussy was screaming with pleasure. she let out a scream as she wrapped her arms around his neck and slammed down hard against his dick as her juices flowed out of her and right over his dick .

He smiled as she screamed, letting out a growl as he started to pound into her. His hips meeting hers in a smack, his cock sliding deep into her pussy. He held onto her as he continued his passionate ravage of her. He kissed her as his climax approached quickly.

(For the sake of keeping this Roleplay ALIVE, until I can get back more people...)

(Kev; interested in starting up again? I think we had two characters going at it some time back.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom