Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And you a great prize too." Alex replied and kissed her passionately. His tongue danced with her for control as he pins her body to the wall. He couldn't resist any longer. He slid his shorts off letting his big cock spring out. "Do you prefer a surfbord or this?" He said while kissing her more. He takes her hand and placed it on on ther so she could get a feel of what he could and would do to her sexy body.

The cat made his way along the shoreline until the sense of another presence came to him. His lean arms tensed at the sudden appearance of the leapord to him. Finally relaxing, he shook his head, taking a deep breath before crouching beside her. "Excuse me miss, would you know if there is a place that can make a good drink, other than the beach bar?" He collapsed the walking stick, putting it in his backpack. He waited silently for an answer, making it seem as though he was studying he was studying one of the zippers on his pack. "I'd be very grateful if you could point me in that direction."

Layla looked up at him and smiled. "Uhhh yea there's a few places around here" she said. She looked him over and thought he was pretty cute. "What do you say we go together?" she asked. "I'm Layla, nice to meet you" she said with a smile. She sat up and got up, hooking her arm with his. "Come on let's go" she said.

wildkat said:
Lilly let out a purr and a small giggle and said" my you sure know what to say to the ladies and you sure are a gentaleman and a handsome one too how can i not enjoy your compuny".

He smiled and winked at her. "Why thank you" he said. His bulge was quite large now, and grew very obvious when he laid back next to her. "I must say you are the best looking girl on the beach" he said with a purr.

She grinned then teased " I must say your body agrees with you". She laid back next to him her nipples all hard and poking out throu her binki top. She thought about what drication this could go and grinned.

He smiled and purred. "Well why would I lie my dear?" he said. "If you like, I could lose my shorts" he suggested with a wink, not embarrassed to show himself off even with so many people around. "We could even give everyone a show" he said with a sexy growl.

He smiled, adjusting his glasses to hide his eyes before letting her loop her arm through his. His mind wandered, thinking about finally getting a good drink. He wondered vaguely about the girl next to him. Whether she drank or not. She didn't smell like alcohol, but she could be really good at hiding it. Grant chuckled to himself, flicking his pointed gray ears. "I'm Grant, nice to meet you Layla." He flashed her a timid smile, bowing his head slightly. "Thanks for coming with me."

Lilly grinned and said " okay you lose your shorts and I will lose my binki ". She wiggled her finger in a teasing measuer. She knew he would love to see her naked.

He smiled and nodded to her proposal. He stood and slid out of his trunks, tossing them aside. He grinned at her and laid back down. Revealed to anyone who was looking was his large 10 inch long, 2 inch wide cock that stood straight up as he laid there. "Your turn" he said with a wink.

razerwing said:
He smiled, adjusting his glasses to hide his eyes before letting her loop her arm through his. His mind wandered, thinking about finally getting a good drink. He wondered vaguely about the girl next to him. Whether she drank or not. She didn't smell like alcohol, but she could be really good at hiding it. Grant chuckled to himself, flicking his pointed gray ears. "I'm Grant, nice to meet you Layla." He flashed her a timid smile, bowing his head slightly. "Thanks for coming with me."

She smiled back at him, "Nice to meet you too Grant" she said. He liked him, he was cute, shy, and seemed very polite. "No problem cutie" she said, as they headed to the nearest little bar. "I hope you don't mind me calling you cutie, I just think you're cute" she said with a giggle. Soon they arrived at the little bar and she knew other guys might be jealous with her on his arm but she didn't care. "Come on let's get a drink" he said with a smile.

Lilly giggled and said "nice cock". She then stood up and dropped her binki top then bottom. She stood there naked for all to see. Her nipples were hard and her pussy now starting to become wet from the sight of his cock.

He grinned and looked over her body, licking his lips. "You look great my dear, come lets give them a show" he said, moving his hip up to tease her. He winked at her and gave a purr as he wanted her as soon as possible.

"I don't mind," he said, a blush barely visible beneath his fur. He could feel the looks of jealousy from a few of the guys at the bar, and even respectful ones. When they got to the bar, he sat down, scenting each of the drinks in stock. He looked over to Layla. "From what I can gather, they have an extraordinary mixer behind the double doors. What's your favorite drink?" He shifted, feeling a bit uncomfortable. The jealous looks had grown, and the Blue Russian wasn't used to being stared at by so many people.

KevinR778 said:
He grinned and looked over her body, licking his lips. "You look great my dear, come lets give them a show" he said, moving his hip up to tease her. He winked at her and gave a purr as he wanted her as soon as possible.
Lilly putrefacción and said " you look delicous ". She grinned then got down on all fours and taking his cock in her hand she shoved it in her mouth.

He smiled and purred as she took his cock into her mouth. He grabbed her ass and pulled it to his face, licking at her pussy in return. He gave her ass a squeeze as he tasted her sweet juices.

razerwing said:
"I don't mind," he said, a blush barely visible beneath his fur. He could feel the looks of jealousy from a few of the guys at the bar, and even respectful ones. When they got to the bar, he sat down, scenting each of the drinks in stock. He looked over to Layla. "From what I can gather, they have an extraordinary mixer behind the double doors. What's your favorite drink?" He shifted, feeling a bit uncomfortable. The jealous looks had grown, and the Blue Russian wasn't used to being stared at by so many people.

She smiled as they reached the bar. "I'd love a glass of vodka" she said. She felt the stares herself, and wanted to make sure he wasn't bothered by them. "Don't mind them cutie, I'm with you here" she said with a giggle. She found him cute, unlike other guys here who just had muscles. She wouldn't mind him in bed with her over another muscle bound guy. She bit her lip and smiled at him, wondering what he thought.

Lilly moaned and moaned while she sucked his cock. She said with a mouthful of cock " oh that feels so good love how your tongue feels on my pussy". She was licking and sucking on his cock trying to make him cum.

(Vince: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22634)

Vince let his shades slide slightly down towards his face letting the Australian sun beat down upon him. He sighed at how beautiful it was here, as he glanced around the beach noticing various events. He made his way towards the sand and set his towel out and began to lounge. Letting the wind brush over his body as he laid down basking in the glory of the scenery.

Kinky_Slut said:
She smiled as they reached the bar. "I'd love a glass of vodka" she said. She felt the stares herself, and wanted to make sure he wasn't bothered by them. "Don't mind them cutie, I'm with you here" she said with a giggle. She found him cute, unlike other guys here who just had muscles. She wouldn't mind him in bed with her over another muscle bound guy. She bit her lip and smiled at him, wondering what he thought.

He nodded, motioning to the bartender with a smooth, swift motion of his hand. "Vodka for both." The bartender nodded, fixing their drinks. When the glasses and the bottle were down on the table, he left to go take care of the other customers. He normally didn't think about sex when he'd just met a woman, but this was the exception to his rule. As was the sexy leapord herself. He suddenly looked down, studying the woodgrain on the bar as his blush got more intense. His ears flattened against his head in embarrasment. What was he thinking? He sighed, wondering what Layla would think. Then he realized something. "Shit. I don't have a room." His ears twitched nervously. "After we're done here, would you mind showing me where the hotel rooms are?" 'Man,' he thought. 'She must think I'm stupid or something.' He mentally kicked himself.

wildkat said:
Lilly moaned and moaned while she sucked his cock. She said with a mouthful of cock " oh that feels so good love how your tongue feels on my pussy". She was licking and sucking on his cock trying to make him cum.

David smiled and groaned as she pleased his big cock. His tongue slipping deep into her and swirling around as he tastes her juices. He spanks her hard and makes sure to attract as much attention to them so they could put on a show.

Lilly was bucking her body as she sucked his cock. Her moans echoing across the beach for all to hear. She was screaming with pleasuer.

The cat shook his head, ears twitching with the sounds of someone at the beach screaming. He shivered, downing his drink. He had to keep silently telling himself those screams were different. They were pleased screams. But from the beach? He shivered again, this time at the thought of the exhibitionists. He'd always wanted to try that, but he was a coward when it came to stuff like that. He sighed, shaking his head as he twiddled his thumbs, tryning to think of where the hotels would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom