Ban the user above game

Oh I'm sorry. Not brief enough: BANNED

See I can do a brief posting honest. I don't have to ramble on and on. I can tell myself: "Sweetie, you need to just stop typing, because your babbling babbles bother bubbly bumble bees buzz'in 'bout."

Of course, though, I then have another thought and then my little long fingers start tappity tap tapping away on the keys. Hmm, tap. The dance not the sex. I'm thinking the cool sound of the metal toe tips tapping the floor.

I heard this one line: When a dancer looks at new dance hall they've never been, do they think: yeah, I could tap that.

Oh, I wanted to put a question mark there, but with quotes, I wanted, "..."? not "...?", but marks after quotes are supposed to be bad. Shoot, I just did that with the comma... "F it!"?, which doesn't look right. "See?"!

BANNED. For bantering babbling banter. Maybe I do do do do that. 1, 2, 3 -- shoot, how many do's do I need...

Banned for banning someone who might as c͏r̛a̶z͞y̴ as me. w̡͢҉Ȩ̵͝ ͏̴L͞i҉͘K͏͘e̛ ͟͡͏I̢̛t̵͟͡ C͏Ra̵̸Ź̧y͜͜͠ ͞f̷̷R̷͞Ó͡m̷ ҉t͏҉͡I̡͢m̸̶̵E ͝T͘҉ǫ͡ ̴͝T̢ì́M̵Ę..̵͝.͢͞ ҉͞

Banned for being one of the fiew people who can reverse google search a picture. I can't do that, therefore you're banned. Twice. And now you're banned thrice just because I can.

Back
Top Bottom