Ban the user above game

Banned for using the verb glomp. She was obviously going to lower a hand down when no one's looking (or maybe when they all were) and give him a little squeeze.

You know, just to see how fast he reacts -- if he wasn't already. He's such a bad boy. I'm winking at him from across the room while she gropes and glomps him. Yes I'm going to steal him. I know I can. I never tried such a thing before -- honest -- but I've seen other girls try. Now I'm focusing my focused focus even harder, but with more subtle glances. I know he wants me. I know it.

I'm going to stand here all innocent and bubbly. If he walks over here, leaving her behind, I'll totally loose interest. Odd how that works. Winkity wink wink. Shoulder roll. Yeah, keep it all subtle, on the down low. That's it. I got him. I know it...

Banned. Too much cleavage. I, I, I, feel hypnotized somehow. I can't stop staring...

Oh, is that a brocade? I love it when they sew those subtle patterns into the patterns and it still feels smooth hugging so close and snug and tight.

Back
Top Bottom