Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

it comes and goes(closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ivy could strangle the woman, she would but she couldn't so she resorted to harsh language. "You traitorous little Bitch." She spat the high levels of anger evident in her voice, but after that outburst, she was already planning an escape. She figured she could tell them later, her escape would be fool proo-well almost anyways.

Walking along with the rest of them, Barbara was brought out of her thoughts by Harley's voice speaking to the Indian men. Watching the quirky blonde talk to them she wondered what she was up to while at the same time swooning as she saw her smile that impish grin she had. Silently she shrugged it off not thinking anything of it and continued to keep her eyes out for a way they might escape this future polygamous relationship with the chief.

harley was having fun as the Indian pulled out the box of matches for her."that's it now what ya do with that is scrape it against the box and then light the end''.she says as he sticks it in her mouth and her holds out her hand for a match smirking and taking it from him.a few stopped to watch as he held out the box and she struck her match on it.he jumped back watching the small flame form and grow as she lit the cig and puffed on it a few times she smirked .looking at her bag with a sigh.and tossed the match to the Indian who yelped as he caught it instinctively.yelping as it burnt him he looked up in annoyance tossing it aside it took him a moment to realize as a hissing sound filled the quite cigarette gone her bag was open smoke spewing from it now .his eyes widens and Harley grabbed the horses rains.and the horse flew forward with her and Barbra on it several Indians running and stumbling in confusion.

She hear the hissing and looks over and sees the Indians are running from it, she knows that that is HARLEY'S bag. She puts two and two together, and it equals four. Which means....oh god no...its a bomb...kicks the Indians off her horse and starts riding as fast as possible. "I love you Harley, I hate you Harley, I love Harley, ah screw it I'll decide later" She mumbles under her breath.

Smiling in triumph Barbara whopped happily as Harley got on the horse behind her riding with the wind once again free from the troublesome men who had intended to make all of their lives hell. As Harley rode behind her, Barbara turned her face to look at her and smiled in exhilaration, kissing the woman's cheek with a small peck. "You're pretty amazing, you know that?" she yelled with a giggle, her voice drifting in the free wind that blew around them.

harley smirked happy Barbra wasn't angry anymore"yeah well your sorry hide owes me some gun powder and lead''.she says cackling into the wind. glancing back to pam smiling her hands came over barbras head to take the rains drawing them closer than the last time as they sped away from the settlement into the night. stopping only after dawn was in the coming and the horses were half dead not able to run barley able to walk.Harley cut Barbra and herself free waiting as red ride up and cutting her loose.

She has her bonds cut then she pounced on Harley, and snarling right above her face before kissing her on the cheek. "I don't know whether to kill you or love you." She gets up and starts to walk away before, turning and sitting on the ground and wondering what the crud is up with this woman. "You got me damn near arrested, you got us caught, then you saved us from becoming brides to some one we didn't love....I really don't know whether I like you or hate you." she said in a uncertain voice.

As Barbara watched the display between the two women, she looked around the empty desert considering escape. Both of the other women were distracted and she was about 50% sure she could outrun them. But there was nothing out here and she had a better chance of survival if she stayed. Also, she really didn't want to go, remembering the night before with Harley's tongue between her legs with a warm feeling in her breast.

Harley laughed looking up at pam."well then if you cant decide...."she didn't finish as her lips met ivy's intamently.she pulled back after a moment letting her head rest on the desert floor.w"we gotta keep going or else they might catch up .she says as a loud explosion rocks the area there in and a flaming light can be seen in the distance causing Harley to turn her head looking in that direction."and that will have lawmen running in in all directions.'she says nodding to the explosion.

She was surprised by the kiss, but didn't respond much to stunned to respond till the explosion. She turned and looked and her eyes went wide. How much explosives did that woman carry. Good Lord. She rolled off her and looked towards Barbara before speaking. "We need to get out of here now, if we head to the nearest town, we can turn me or you in to make money, then you could bust me out."

The explosion was a surprise and Barbara Gordon stood there with her hands covering her mouth for several moments as she watched the distant fires burn bright and slowly dissipate. When Ivy adressed her she dropped her hand and her face grew serious. "What? Turn you in and then break you out? Excuse me, but no way! I'm not like you guys and so far no one knows I'm with you. I'm not going to become party to this illegal behavior. If we turn either of you in, then I'm gonna make sure you stay behind bars!"

harely shoved ivy off and scrambled other feet .her eyes narrow but she didn't look at Barbra''i made a deal with the kid i said id drop her off next town besides me and you can handle that .''she says and holds her hand out for ivy her eyes glancing back at the young sheriff glad they had managed to find cloths in the horses saddle."and who says your going anywhere out of my sight Missy .''she says contradicting herself''we had a deal id let you out we get away.''she pokes her on the chest as she says it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom