Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

it comes and goes(closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wanting this rp to be based mainly on tis pic i got from a friend i love Harley quin and ivy and want to play it out well if possible ii was wanting to make this a three person Rp.i being the extra with others playing Harley and ivy but most likely ti will be just two person so )
(here is the pic im basing this off of the setting is the old west with these two chars)

harleyandivy.jpg

(i will be playing Harley unless those who want to join ask other wise for now)

it was dark and cool unusably so as the desert started to cool for the winter season a heavy rain began to fall.the town was quite that was up until a few moments before midnight .when a couch road towards t=he town its black horses all but inadvisable due to the storm clouds blocking out the moon. no one was awake except in the saloon witch was just closing up as a person stumbled from the carriage and into the bar there cloths disheveled and a wet .they walked up the counter to speak to the owner seeking a place for the night and left for the upstairs as the carriage road away.it wasn't until morning that the person came down again . she sat at the bar and layed down a pure silver coin drinking a shot of whiskey and making a face her cloths were smooth and framed her body it was obvious she wasn't from anywhere nearby let alone the came country.

Re: it comes and goes(open need another player)

(thank you) (bows)
Pamela, dressed in the green dress, which covered her but, but revealed most of her legs in the front. Her skin was white, but that helped to show off her body better against the green dress, her breasts seemed more plump and her but more defined under the dress. She was the owner of this fine establishment, but that didn't mean she didn't make some money on the side with some more....lucrative business practices. Mainly being the bars only show girl, but also being a little more than just for show, but those that was only for those who she deemed worthy of her...special treat. As the beautiful women walked in, she nodded towards, the barkeep, who slipped a special, additive into the woman's drink before serving her. She strolled up to the bar, and sat down beside the woman. "Hello miss enjoying the drink." She said with a smile as she looked her in the eyes.

harleen/harley smirked not surprised the other realized she was a woman .smirking as the barkeep looked surprised .Harley kept her hair short to keep it back and wore a hat to hide her face with a small mask.normally men didn't notice until they got close for a better look.she picked up her drink taking a small sip she wasn't much for the watered down stuff they served.her suits tails trailed over the seat and her shoes tapped the floor she was antsy .looking back at the woman "uh thanks its nice to meet ya but listen i uh im not here for long so sorry "she says sitting a coin down on the bar and leaving her drink as she walks for the swinging doors.

She smirks and follows her in the shadows, this woman looked rich ripe for the pickings. She had her gun, which sat in a holster under her dress on her but. She watched the woman, admiring her body, as she walked. Women were the only people she truly liked, her bartender was a woman, as were the rest of her people she had ever hired. She didn't trust males that much they were...disgusting and greedy, they only cared about themselves, no one else. As far as she was concerned they could all just curl up in a corner and wilt away their lives.

Harley was nervous she always screwed something up that's just how it went.she was careful to make sure no one was fallowing her she carried an odd black bag with her and checked the sheriffs office glad to see no one was in .she slipped inside and and began looking around spotting what she was looking for a wall safe she sat the bag down and pulled out a few things and started working on the safe. her eyes calm she was concentrating and at one point pulled out a stick of dynamite and wired it to the safe smirking "nothing like TNT to get the job done.''she says as she backs from the safe.

"You know miss that won't work." Pam says from the door way, gun aimed at the woman's head. "I done robbed it already, the stupid sheriff didn't have any money anyways." She says shrugging, this woman wasn't to smart, I mean, she thinks, TNT come on that would be heard a mile away, she should have just taken it and replaced it with a different one, that is what she had done, then she blew it in the middle of no where and toke the money.

Barbara Gordon had been out settling a dispute between a man and the blacksmith; apparently he'd paid him a lot of money to shoe his horse and he'd given him shoes that had fallen off after the first few miles. Being the only force of authority in town, she'd not had any trouble dealing with these people who were her friends and neighbors. She was a strong woman, a red head and with a slim, curvy build. Dressed in a dark brown pants with high buckled boots and a tucked in button down tan shirt, she looked professional, especially with the gold star on her left breast and a gun on either hip.

Walking back towards the sheriff's office in the hot sun, she spotted Ivy, the owner of the tavern and bar creeping along. Quirking an eyebrow suspiciously at the fiery haired minx she followed just as cautiously and hid out of sight as the two women had their exchange. At the right moment, she stepped out of the shadows and held a pistol to Ivy's head and cocked it. "Stupid, am I?' she asked smartly. "Mind telling me what's going on here, ladies?" To Ivy she said, "Drop your weapon," and to Harley she said, "You, get away from the safe now!"

it was bad enough when ivy stepped in .Harley had stiffened at being caught there was a first time for everyone after all. "damn"she muttered under her breath this woman just didn't know were to quit bad enough. she had tried to drug her Harley had smelt it in the drink or else she woudl have been passed out god knows were."well then why don't we talk about this no need for a-g"she was cut off as the sheriff walked in and she went pail.

Her eyes darted back to the sheriff and she hesitated her hand lightly grazing over the gun at her side but she stood slowly hands up."ok ..ok no need to get mean im not the one who insulted you "she says turning around and side stepping from the plunger set up of the TNT.she couldn't help but snicker a littel that pam had been caught as she had .

....Ffffffuck.....was the only word going though Pam's head as she heard the sheriff behind her. She placed her gun on the ground, and turned around, calmly a smile on her face. "No mam your the smartest person I know. If fact..uh..your the greatest sheriff in the wild west." She was so dead, there go her great aspirations, gone in a flash because of some woman she didn't even know. Greeeaaat. Her smile was to prevent to mask of anger she had building, god she should just strangle the woman and be done with it, but no she had to gloat. She starts to mumble incoherent sounding words that would make a priest turn white, as she then raised her hand behind he head.

Sheriff Gordon smirked at the simpering tone of the other woman in front of her and kept the gun leveled at her as she surveyed the room "I don't know you stranger," she said to Harley in professional tones. "And I know that what Pamela here has told you may make it seem like folks get away with this kind of thing, but we do not tolerate crime in these parts. You'd best remember that before you decide to take advantage of such situations again." After hearing the young woman speak, Barbara had needed to do a double take. The mysterious robber was a woman! She saw it now, but at first cursory glance with the pants and jacket and short hair, she wouldn't have guessed until she spoke. Looking at Ivy she said, "And I really would have expected better of you, Pam." The handcuffs at her belt glistened as she turned to check the street briefly, distracted by some random commotion outside.

Harley kept her hands up "well sheriff i thought you might have noticed sooner or later ''. she says nervously looking back towards pam .her eyes darted to the sheriff as she was distracted and Harley took her chance .pulling her gun she shot at the sheriff barely grazing her shoulder before charging . aiming for her legs Harley barrels past the sheriff out the door and whistles.as she whistles a black horse pulls free of its post and runs up were she climbs onto his back kicking him into action.he rears back and starts into a run.

She picked up her gun and bolted out the door, stopping just past the sheriff, kicking her gun out of her hand. "Now sheriff i believe you owe me an apology, I mean I caught the one trying to rob you and you point a gun a me," She smiles, her underwear would be visible, if you looked at her from where the sheriff was. "Now I believe if you could just forget this ever happened I'm sure we could work something out." She says as she whistles, her gang come barreling out of the bar, and shoot at the retreating figure of Harley.

It all happened so fast. She only looked away for a second and then a shot was fired and there was a pain in her arm. Before Sheriff Gordon could even register the pain of the grazing bullet she was being barreled into the ground, the air knocked out of her as she lands with a grunted "Oof!" Lying dazed on the ground, she heard the sound of a horse whiny outside and then looked up to try and gain her bearings only to find herself unarmed and Pam's gun pointed at her. Looking up, not only did she see the barrel of the gun but underneath Pamela's ruffled skirt as well to her lacy panties that cupped her sensitive sex. Blushing a little as she didn't look away immediately Barbara said, "You know I can't do that. Not now that I know what you've done. I will bring you to justice, you can bet on that Pam!" she promised from her prone position on the ground hearing the guns firing from outside.

harely rode hard as bullets whizzed past her one grazing her another taking her hat with it causing her to cuss.{i gotta hand it to red on that one}she thought laughing got herself .she loved the thrill of the chase it had always been the best part of this line of work.she rode strait into the desert knowing the territory alright she guessed at were she was heading out .she would have to pase herself the horse wouldn't last long if she didn't find a town .

"Then I guess I have no choice," she says as she picks up the law Woman's cuffs, the gun trained on her the entire time as she bent over to reach them, her breast in the sheriffs face. she then was back standing commanding the sheriff "Stand and put your hand behind your back." She said with a smirk, as her comrades got her sharpshooter out and she shoot at the horse trying to fell it.

As Pamela leaned in close to her, her cleavage like round hills on her chest ready to burst from the fabric and yet defying gravity by staying in place, she felt her face go even redder. A soft flowery scent flowed from her as she stepped away with the handcuffs and for a moment Barbara was dizzied by the enticing quality of the other woman. No wonder men wanted her. Hearing Pam's commands, and still eying that gun as it threatened her, Sheriff Gordon scowled as she got to her feet and turned with her hands behind her back. If it meant she got to live, she'd allow this...for now. "You will regret this Pamela," she said stubbornly. "Just you wait! I find you and there ain't no way you're leaving that cell over there for the rest of your miserable days!" But from the helpless position she was in, her threats sounded like nothing more than a child stamping her feet about the unfairness of the world.

harely hadn't even seen the bullet as her horse practically screamed and hit the dor t.she came up coughing dust and grumbled"cant that damn woman let thing go"she says and stands dusting herself off"fine she wants to play hardball ill take something she really wants"she says slyly.and begins the long trek back her bag with her she waves a hand in the air as a sign of surrender and keeps moving.she reaches the town looking annoyed as she talks to some of ivys goons"i hope you know that horse cost me alot"she says to them passing them up to the bar were she grabs a bottle of hard liquor.her gun out on the counter as a warning not to be disturbed.

She cuffed her "You want me, come find me when you get out of those cuffs" She laughs ans throws keys in the jail cell as she went back to her saloon coming in the back she didn't even see the woman sitting at the counter as she started preparing to leave it to her bartender, just in case she needed to skip town. She had left the sheriffs gun in the sand. She was packing her travel stuff, as her gang told her about the felled horse but not about the woman in her bar. She fumed but went down to her safe, still not seeing the woman and started to move her money and leave a trap for the would-be robber, she knew that the woman would try for revenge, and the easiest way to that would be to rob her.

Barbara fumed as she was cuffed with her own handcuffs and the keys tossed away. As the other woman left the room, Sheriff Gordon looked at the far cell and out the door after her and groaned. There was no way she'd make it after them if she went after the keys herself. But there was no one else and she had to try. Hurrying over to the cell she took a broom and tried to maneuver the keys over to herself. Needless to say doing it with her hands locked behind her made it difficult. How foolish she was to put the keys to the cells on the same ring as the handcuff keys!

harely nearly spit out her drink as pam just waltzed right past her mumbling to herself.she smirk a nasty smirk as she passed her up again and pulled her gun {lets see if i can twist reds skirts}she thought slinking out Beth door to the sheriffs office and standing over the other woman her foot coming down on the keys .she grabbed her by the hands tugging her up "lets have some fun what you think we burn red up for that trick she pulled"she says tugging Barbra away and tucking the keys between her breasts down in the shirt .she helped Barbra out a gun in her back "don't talk not a peep or else "she says and manages to find a horse left out loading the sheriff onto it and climbing up Harleys bust pressing against barbras back as her arms circle the others waist coming to grasp the reins pulling her closer ever so gently .she makes the horse walks careful to avoid the men that work for ivy once on the edge of town the horse takes off .

Pam continues, her work, moving the money and packing it away. But more importantly setting the trap for the stupid little whore who got her caught. She moved her stuff and loaded it on a horse. Then she saw the conniving little she devil, riding out of town, with the....is that the sheriff.....what the fuck it is the sheriff. She changed in to put on some tint pants, and a clingy shirt, which showed off her body even more. She could barley see the retreating figure as she climbed on her horse and bolted after the little woman, riding her horse for its got.

(Another perfect crime screwed up by Harley.)

Barbara almost had the keys to her when they were stepped on by an unexpected shoe. She looked up at the other woman, the stranger, and listened to her snide comment directed at Pamela--did these two have a history she didn't know about? Suddenly that thought made her feel like an air-headed sheriff, not only for the fact that she hadn't realized Pam was a criminal for God-knew how long, but also that she had some sort of relationship with this other criminal. But berating herself to stay strong, she shook the thought away and glared at the masked woman.

"You both are in a lot of trouble!" it was the lamest thing she could have said as she was dragged out the door and she made note(with a bit of dismay I might add) where Harley tucked the keys away. As they stepped out the back door she was cautioned to be quiet and threatened with the gun again. She didn't have much choice but to obey.

And before she knew it she was loaded up on a horse and being trotted away. Feeling the other woman close to her she felt foolish for ever mistaking her for a man; her bust felt so obvious as it pressed into her back, her slender arms wrapping around her and directing the reigns. As they sped away Sheriff Gordon cast a backward glance at the old dusty town, her eyes full of worry. She wished she had some way to signal for back-up. But even if she did, there was no one to signal to.

harley had the horse galloping for the first good ten minutes befoer slowing to a trot.Glancing bakc every so often .she made sure to speed back upevery twenty minutes or so giving the horse time to rest her head spinning she had just kidnapped a sheriff she was so sunk.her face would be on posters for sure after this stunt she knew it.she kept her horse moving until well after sunset letting it aimlessly walk anywere was better than back the way they came .she knew a town had to be close inthe direction they were going or at least she hoped there was.she stopped at a small rock formation the moon was out and clear and it was chilly she climbed down and brought the horse next to the rocks tieing him there to rest for the night.she looked up at barbra and sighed wipeing sweat from her brow "k its s short stop two hours sleep at most then we move again "she says helping barbra down she pulled out the set of keys then her gun keeping it on the young sherif."if i have an idea i burnt reds biscuits pretty bad so shell be on our tail."she says uncuffing her and keeping the gun as show .she pulls out some rope."alright no more cuffs nto good for that shoulder to hold yer hands back ropes better at the front"she sasy and pulls out a needle and thread.she steps closerand starts tying her hands in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom