Jugger x Starfire

She gasped and mo9aned as she felt him cum spilling his seed inside her luckily she had magic to keep her from getting pregnant but she didnt stop bouncing in fact she was no ware close. "i don't think so.... im not done yet." she gasped softly and bounced faster and harder moaning softly.as she closed her eye's she was enjoying this a little to much.

((KK i wasnt even planing to it's part of scarring him XD)

Feeling her begin to bounce on his even more sensitive cock, he began to cry out. This was true torture... "Raven...! Stop please...! I can make you cum another way! Please...!" Though truthfully...he was actually starting to like Raven more than Starfire, but only slightly. The innocent Starfire and the sadistic Raven made a great pair to add to the trio. "Raven...! Please! Its too much! I'll die! Its too sensitive, my brain is going to explode in ecstasy!"

She grinned and moaned, her moan's starting to fall out her like a water fall her cunny tightening all the more on him. "no you wont.... you will just learn never to claim you are someone's if you are not!" she said simply and bounced faster and harder wanting more her cunny and womb milking him wanting more of his seed.

"What...What are you talking about Raven...!?" He yelled out. "I never claimed I was anyone's! I never said anyone belonged to me or that I belonged to anyone! Stop...!" He cried out as more of his seed shot out and began to fill her. By the now bed was soaked with sweat and their love juices, but he knew she was far from over. "R-Raven...!"

Ravin smiled and cried out in joy as she was filled once more. she shook her head. "you claimed to be one of MY spell... ahhhh! Godesss of darkness this is amazing.... so much cum...... by claiming to be my spell you claimed to be mine......" she gasped moaning as she kept bouncing she was getting close but not yet there.

"Then I'll be yours if you want! Just...just stop! There's just too much sex! Please...! If you stop I'll do anything...! At least make my cock less sensitive so that I do not feel so much torture! At least let me have my arms freed so that I may pleasure your breasts...! I'm being tortured with your and my ecstasy, I want to fuck you so badly yet I want this to stop...! Stop confusing me Raven...!"

SHe grined softly moaning putting her hand's on his chest. "not.... ahhhj... yret.... getting close.... so shut up!" she commanded him as she moved faster her cunny tightening on him milking him all the more he didnt have the right to command her yet.... after all... he was her pry right niot and she was getting closer to climax she panted sweat forming along her body, she so needed this.

As she continued on, his cock throbbed in pain as she continued to bounce on top of his cock. He was still begging her to stop and that he;'d do anything. He wasn't even moaning out anymore when he came inside her once more, so hard that it was visibly seen shooting against her wall as it looked like her stomach had something poking against it. "Raven...!"

she slammed down on his cock one last time and climaxed her eye's open and clouded her mouth almost drooling from pure bliss, her cunny clamped on him and milked him for all he had her stomic now slightly expanded from the sheer amount of cum inside her she moaned softly and looked down at him her climax disappearing almost as quickly as it came. "have you learned your lesson?" she asked him not yet sliding off him.

Nathan was panting hard as she finished climaxing all over his cock. He was so tired...so beatup from the torture session that was supposed to have been great for him...but was really a nightmare. Hearing her, he began to nod his head weakly as he lay there, still erect and inside her. "I'm sorry...Raven...I won't do it again...No more...please..." He murmured weakly.

Back
Top Bottom