Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Trial (Open to anyone, so long as they follow RP direction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool ^_^ Just there was a girlwho knew them withthe same exact name, just wanted to make sure.

Ah. Lol.
Anywhom...
So...
I guess I'll wait now for Furry and... other person who's name I forget xD

I'm here, just playing WoW and waiting for Furry to reply to his and my rp. ^^;;

@Skylar: Would you mind playing as a female for the rp? ^^;;

Alright, cool ^_^ Personally, I'm into same-sex relationships as well (bit of a gay), but do hetero too. Never tried FxF, or futa for that matter, but I have done FxM before where I played the female, so this shouldn't be a challenge ^_^

Alright, awesome. :"3 I might talk my girlfriend into joining in later when she's online again. She's pretty dom, specially over me. Lol. xDDD

I actually have a mistress domming me at the moment, maybe I could get her to join this site, might be fun ^_^

~Update~

Furry's pc is getting fixed but he will be back soon!

~Update 2~

I was thinking about something just now and thought I'd run it by you Skylar. Since this rp is based on "experiments" and whatnot, your character can start out as a guy, but is soon changed into a womans body. How's that sound? ^^;;

StayFrosty♂ and I are looking for more female characters to start a group rp and he asked me to help him find some takers. You can look to see what he is wanting and whatnot. So, yeah. ^^

Since I am a guy...
I would kind of prefer a Yaoi roleplay. I can work with any setting, really, but some of my favorite topics:
Pokemons
Digimon
The Elder Scrolls (Oblivion in particular.)
Mass Effect
Furries

Hmmm... I'm not a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games... Oblivion was okay I guess... But no... Maybe furries? I love reading Yaoi rps, just kinda suck at doing them tbh. But I can give it a try. Do you do Kingdom Hearts by any chance?

Unfortunately, I don't play KH /:
So, a Yaoi furry rp?
Mind making the thread, Himeko? I'm not a stickler for openers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom