Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Trial (Open to anyone, so long as they follow RP direction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting on Furry now. I hope he finishes his reply to our rp then gets in here so we can discuss the open rp we're gonna do. Still wanna be experimented on here! ;>>

Hm...not sure, though my mind is occupied by the newest Pokemon game, [/guilty pleasure]

So I'm rather useless until I hear something interesting. Though if need be I can throw some brain power at coming up with something, though I maybe tempted to go series based rather than original. I suck at coming up with original stuff...

Transformation is sounding like a good idea to me... Maybe into cowgirl or bimbo...

Bovines are on my does not do list. Lol. xDDD I prefer... Furry creatures, like wolves, cats of any kind, ect... Da fluffy kind mon! Rofl.

And I shall. :"3 I like having fluffy tails and or ears. >w< Plus the vampyness is a perfect mix with a were. owo

Sure ^_^ Maybe you could infect us? Corruption is a big fetish of mine, and that sounds awesome right about now...

Here's my description of my character, hope it perks your interest. Lol.

Name: Susumi Kurosawa
Race: Werevamp
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 122LBS
Special features: Her red piercing eyes and her ability to walk in daylight due to her were half.
Looks: During the day she retains what appears to be a normal human form, only two things that stand out are here red eyes and pointy ears. At night, even if there isn't a full moon she transforms into her other half, her werewolf half.
Strengths: By drinking the blood of human or animal she is infused with powers beyond any normal vampire or werewolf. She is also more powerful at night due to both halves of her are drawn to the moon.
Weaknesses: When in a relationship her neck and ears are very sensitive and can cause her to be turned on very easily. When deprived of blood or moonlight she becomes weak and vulnerable to anything. She also fears of hurting those she cares about due to what she is.
Bio: Susumi Kurosawa had always lived alone, fearing that one day she might cause harm to any who got close to her, or even if they found out what she was. She had chosen to live by herself to keep her friends and family safe from her. Her father was a werewolf who had fallen in love with her vampire mother, in both worlds it is unheard of for both races to mingle, thus they had both been casted out by their clan/pack. Her parents loved her dearly, but when she had fully grown up she chose to move out, knowing that she would be a danger to all at night. She had made the decision after the night she had attacked her friend who had came over that night to visit. She hated what she was in many ways, yet prouded herself because she was a rare breed.

Due to that taking a long time to right and storm the idea up I didn't see your posts. xDDD But I can change my bio or description if needed. ^^;;

Himeko said:
Here's my description of my character, hope it perks your interest. Lol.

Name: Elisa Ceranzo
Race: Human
Height: 5'1'
Weight: 135 lbs
Special features: Not much, just regular human, though she does lactate a bit.
Looks: Red haired, innocent looking, she has a busty size of 35 D, and a juicy bottom that any female would be proud to have.
Strengths: Just human!
Weaknesses: When her nipples are fully erect, she can't help but love to be milked and it makes her more and more mindless with each

If he ever comes back. Lol. Show's he's offline on his profile. o-o;;

Oooo! Just had another idea for the plot! Furry's character kidnaps me cause she [his character whom is a female] needs a mate, but since she's not into guys finds out about my character and that's why I'm where I am. His character kidnapped you earlier that day due to wanting a human toy. His character has this thing for experimenting on others and wants to have her way with us by doing whatever she pleases.

Sound decent enough? ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom