Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Trial (Open to anyone, so long as they follow RP direction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished replying to Furry's and my rp, so hopefully he's still online to read this and reply to our rp soon. Lol.

Sorry, sorry!

Its the first week back to school for me so I'm still rushing around getting my FA stuff, which requires my pestering my parents.

But all in all I like the idea. I'll take a little bit of time to come up with a character though.

Alrighty hun. And it's okay, school can be very hectic. On a happy side note: watch this video! You'll probably laugh as hard as I have! xDDD I saw this a couple years ago and about died from laughter, now whenever I'm down I just watch it and it cheers me up. xDDD

Alrighty you two, I'll be back in about half hour or less. Dinner time and I'm semi hungry, but gotta eat with the family non the less. Lol. See you all when I get back! [Hopefully!] <3

The only thing I couldn't get with was the fact that it was all in French so... but still highly amusing. Makes me want to get a subscription to WoW.

No, I read them, but I had to go back and rewatch it and I had my brother watch it with me and I laughed my ass off to his reaction.

I love that video, my ex showed it to me a couple years ago and it never gets old to me. xDDD

I replied to our rp before I went to dinner btw hun. ^^;;

And back!

Hm, so the current thought is that I'm the original Were-something furry, who infects Himeko, who in turn infects LoLinda yes?

Hm... I can come up with a plot for that.

I've no problem with it, that is if Lolinda was planning on staying human. If so then I'm game for what you presented.

We'll find out what she thinks tomorrow I believe. But I feel that due to the rp suggestions and ideas that have been posted today, that your character kidnapping mine because she wanted a mate and kidnapping Lolinda's for experiments, of course you'd be experimenting on mine as well. Lol.

All the while when I as writing up responses I was like 'now where have I read something like this?' and then it hit me today 'cause I wasn't originally looking for the fanfic, but when I found it I was like, 'DUH! This and my roleplay are damned similar!' :D

Lmao! It's so fucking odd but so true! I've never read this fanfic before, [plus I don't know anything about the series, I looked up the race and found out that it was from Stargate, I've never seen it before so I wouldn't have known] but yeah. It's just like reading our rp through someone elses words. xDDD

I saw the word "open" and couldn't resist looking XD I was drawn in by the idea of a werevamp and infection :3

Skylar23... That name is familiar... Random question: Have you heard of 4pp?

And that would be great ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom