Who's hunting who? [Sara x Himeko]

Azalia was a bit frustrated, it was like Himeko assumed because she was a shameless flirt she was also a bad person and she pushed the huntress off of her and got off the bed, "Listen Himeko, you realize I brought you here and had my way with you because I am highly attracted to you right, I mean I do not wish to abuse you, if your accepting of my orders when the times I am not giving orders around you are free to do, say, ask me whatever you want, I will not be mad, just don't try and escape or I will make it very hard on you..." the druid said grabbing some wonderful food for them, bread, cheese, and even a cup of honeyed wine for them to enjoy. "Here, I baked the bread and made the wine myself, I hope you like it." she said sitting and plate and cup at the circular wooden table for Himeko and took a seat with her own right across from the huntress'. She was trying to make this woman understand while it was just sex there was no reason for them to not enjoy each others company, besides to Azalia it was more of an attraction, to the point of being possessive already, maybe more than physical attraction for the beautiful hunter she had got to know so well as she was stalked by her.

"I just don't know how to react to this sorta thing. I've always turned people down whoever asked me out, but you forced yourself on me. Fooled me into believing you were but a mere beast. How else was I supposed to react when you began ravaging my body like that?" She stopped talking to catch her breath as she then sniffed the air and smelt something wonderful. "It smells wonder..." She breathed in and looked at her. "Look... I'm sorry... I am just horrible with this stuff..." She said glumly as she took a piece of bread and a slice of cheese and began eating slowly, enjoying it. "Delicious..." She replied as she smiled softly, trying to be nicer now. If she was to be bound here forever she might as well try to be nicer to her captor, so that it would maybe make her life a little easier. But she liked being treated roughly, it actually turned her on.

Azalia laughed, "Well for starters just tell me what you want, I may not choose to listen but we can have a very fun time together if we just learn to go with each other. Now that you say that though I think I made the right choice forcing you, if you had of said no to me I would not be very happy right now..." she said eating the food and smiling gently when her food was complimented and she scratched her head blushing slightly. It was quite stupid, she blushed for something like compliment on her food but she had her way with the beautiful huntress without breaking a sweat. "Well thanks Himeko... I am glad you liked the food... Anyways, how about this, I am going to keep you, make you mind for a few days, if you don't like it after those few days I will either release you or if you so chose I will let you go and we will never see each other again, do you think you can live with that precious?" she asked in a seductive way her body still naked so she made it a point to show off her breasts.

"I'll submit to your request. And you're welcome." She looked at the druid as she continued to eat, then trying the wine out. "Mmm..." She said when she took a sip. She was starting to fall for this woman now and she in all honesty, didn't really want to leave her. A small blush came on her face and she tried to hide it. "I will obey you, do as you wish of me and see how things work out." She replied as she was becoming full now and very satisfied. Himeko was starting to grow very attached to her now and really did wanna see just how much this woman would do to her. Looking down at her breasts really made her hot again. Shifting in her seat she tried to look back at her food.

"Wonderful, I look forward to exploring all you have to offer cutie" Azalia said and she finished her meal and wine smiling and having another small blush on her face since Himeko liked the wine as well. "So tell me, can I be rough with you Himeko, you won't like cry and beg me to stop or anything right?" she asked wanting to be rough, to play using binds and rough sexual intercourse from kisses to other more pleasurable things. She really did want to just throw her down and do naughty things to her but of course since she had agreed to stay it would be a much more pleasant thing, a much gently more passionate experience, like they were lovers.

She blushed more and then looked back at her, finishing her own meal now. "You can do whatever you please to me. I am yours after all as to our agreement." She replied as she slowly stood up and looked to the bedroom. "Take me now if you want..." She said as she began to remove her cloths willingly and then looked back at the woman. "Shall we?" As she motioned more towards the bedroom. If she was going to have this woman prove to be worthy of her mate, then she might as well give in and see how far things could go.

Azalia smirked as Himeko seemed to give herself in but she couldn't help but think something was up, the girl seemed so sure and almost in control as she stripped and pushed for them to go into the bedroom, she didn't care though, she got the girl and that was all that mattered. "Okay let's do this... But first..." she stopped and smiled grabbing Himeko and pushing her back onto the bed, they were now facing each other and Azalia made roots grow from the wooden bedposts and and hold her legs spread open and her hands apart. "Oh that is much better..." she said obviously liking it when her lover was helpless before her but it didn't stop there, oh no, she opened up a small drawer in the corner of the bedroom and pulled out a purple strapon putting it on immediately, she planned on using it right away but that wasn't all.

There was a large cabinet in the other corner of the room was a much darker secret of hers, all of the gear she used for her prior guests, the ones who did truly dislike her, the ones who had attacked her trying to kill, and they had all been met with torture, painful torture. Of course her plans were to use those same objects to pleasure Himeko but not tonight, tomorrow maybe, tonight it was another warm up session, intimacy and innocent pleasure the goal.

She smiled at Himeko leaned in and kissed her gently as she moved the strapon into position and then when it was there, without warning she thrust it all the way into Himeko, this would be odd or maybe painful at first but she knew it would feel good quickly. Her hands went to the hips, holding on tight as she began to sway back and forth, kissing the huntress' neck now, leaving multiple kiss marks and then moving to the chest, her mouth engulfing the soft flesh around the nipple, her tongue flicking the soft pink beads roughly as she continued to piston into her womanhood with the toy, the grinding of the back end on herself bringing pleasure and wetness with it.

Himeko was shoved onto the bed almost instantly just to be bound by roots again, but this time her legs were spread open and her hands apart from each other. She was already starting to enjoy this now, she watched as the woman moved over to a drawer and opened it up, revealing many interesting things before grabbing a strapon out and putting it on very quickly. This is what she had been hungering for for so long and now, she finally got it. She will stay with her, she had her mind set on it. But playing hard to get was fun after all.

She had noticed the large cabinet in the corner of the room, she was curious as to what was inside it, but would leave that for some other time. For now she would deal with whatever was coming her way now and she would enjoy it. Azalia had leaned over to kiss her gently before moving into position and then thrusting into her without warning. It had hurt at first, but she wanted it, she wanted the pain and pleasure than came along with it. "Ahhh... Nnnnn..." She moaned as the woman began thrusting in and out of her while she had held onto her hips, kissing her neck now while leaving multiple kiss marks on her now. She felt her move down to her chest and moaned more when she felt Azalia's mouth over her breast and licking her nipple roughly. Oh gods it felt so damn good! She wanted more and she knew this woman would give it to her. Sure she had to give herself to Azalia, but it was worth it. "Nnnn.... Harder... Please... Fu-fuck me harder..." She moaned as she arched her back as screams of pleasure poured out of her mouth.

Azalia was pleasantly surprised by not only the movements of Himeko's body but the noises she made, it was sucking the druid in, making her want to do so many things to this woman. "Alright, I can definitely do harder..." she said beginning to slam into the huntress and she was smashing so hard it almost hurt, her hands both going to the breasts of the beautiful woman below her and she pushed the orbs of soft flesh together so she could get both nipples in her mouth at once, suckling on them with force as her tongue rubbed over the tip of them, the soft flesh like marshmallows. She couldn't help but start getting really horny from all of this, the taste of the womans flesh, the feeling of their hips classing together as the dildo was pounded into the Night Elf over and over. Nothing could stop her now and she wouldn't stop until Himeko was satisfied.

When she started fucking her harder and ravaging her body rougher, the hornier she got. She was really starting to like this woman now, and she would slowly show Azalia that soon enough, just little at a time. It hurt her so bad, but she loved it. She felt Azalia grab both her breasts and pressed them hard together as she began to suckle on them both at the same time, and with such great force from her tongue over her very hard and sensitive nipples. "Ahhh... Nnnnn... T-that f-feels so... Good..." She moaned as she willingly let the hungry druid have her way with her body. She would repay the favor later. Not like she had much choice anyways.

Azalia was not stopping, she was using the beautiful girl in front of her for the best reason, pleasure, and that had motivated her to try to go even harder, she couldn't help but get a little extra rough to hear the girl cry out. She moved her hands off of the breasts and kept smashing her hips into Himeko ramming her over and over, her own nipples rubbing against Himeko's sensitive ones and her hands went to the girls ass. She lifter her into the air, squeezed the huntress' ass hard, hard enough to where it would hurt, and then smacked it as hard as she could. "God you are way too sexy..." she said smacking the same cheek again relentlessly.

This woman was amazing and she knew they would have a lot of fun from now on, not to mention she was looking forward to seeing the mean side of Himeko once they really go into it, once she brought out all the toys and other things she kept hidden away, they would go at it like wild animals she was sure, but for now she was fine with this, amazing sex, at least to her. It was obvious how much it affected her now though because as she pleasured Himeko she began moaning, her own pleasure starting to build.

Feeling their breasts being pressed against each other made her turn a deep red as her moans continued to seep out of her mouth. She felt the womans hands reach for her ass and then was lifted slightly. Her ass was being squeezed hard and it hurt slightly, she then felt a tinge of pain as she was smacked really hard now on her ass. 'Owww.... Damn it hurts but feels so... Good...' She thought as her face winced in pain and she screamed loudly in pleasure.

"Not... Not near enough as you..." She panted as she could feel her orgasm start to build. She loved pain, but not the normal kind, the sexual kind. No one could have been enough for her, this Druid was perfect. Perfect to possibly be her mate if the Druid so wished it. 'No more running away now, no more trying to escape. I will become hers, I will give into her every whim.' she thought as she closed her eyes and felt her body start to buck now.

Azalia noticed the mix of pleasure and pain on Himeko's face and after a moment could tell she was enjoying the punishment for being so bad earlier which really turned Azalia on in turn. She loved to be rough with a woman, especially one as beautiful as this and hearing the moans and panting of the majestic Night Elf was making her lust almost insatiable. That being said she kept thrusting her hips her own climax building as she did. That was not all though, since the girl she had chosen obviously enjoyed the pain she held back no longer smacking her ass as hard as she could, no holding back, leaving hand prints in the places she struck and with each smack of skin she felt a pleasurable shiver run down her spine.

They had turned into wild animals by now, at least Azalia had, though she was almost like an animal to begin with. Her body was thrusting her forth wildly into Himeko and she wondered how long the woman could last for she herself was literally seconds away from an orgasm and her body was quivering in anticipation. Seconds later she cried out in pure pleasure, gripping the now tender ass of her lover as hard as she could. When her back arced it caused the dildo to give one last extremely deep thrust up into Himeko, her hands still gripping the tight ass of the huntress.

Himeko was in serious pain, but with pain always came the pleasure. She had tried to be with others at one point, but they were too gentle with her, they didn't let her have what she wanted, she liked gentle at times, but she loved rough painful sex. Which is exactly what Azalia had to offer and was giving her. Her ass was being smacked harder and the thrusting was becoming very wild now, which made her screams and moans grow louder and it was starting to bring the animal out in her.

She was a huntress, she hunted animals and at times slept with them. But it was never enough for her, she couldn't get them to be near as rough with her as this Druid was being with her right now. Druids were one with nature yes, but she never thought that there'd be one like this one right here riding her ever so hard and being so rough with her. Her orgasm was building so fast and she was having a hard time not releasing it just yet. She wanted to reach her climax together with Azalia, after all it would make it better for them both. "Nnnn... Please... Cum with me..." She moaned as she felt her body begin to buck wildly as her orgasm was starting to explode.

Azalia nodded, she knew that being rough and intimate could go together and if Himeko wanted them to come together she could hold back the orgasm just long enough to make that happen. She went into overdrive though, the sounds and actions of the huntress' body telling her it was almost over, that she was about to reach her climax and since that was the goal she decided to go out with so much pleasure neither of them would be moving for awhile.

That being the case she took each of her hands and smacked the tight ass as hard as she could possibly manage, so hard that it caused very sensitive red marks in the shape of her small hands. After the slap she didn't try for another one, instead she gripped down on the now tender flesh her nails while not breaking the skin digging into the delicate flesh. That gave her enough leverage to move her hips even faster, she was like a piston now hammering into her, a loud smack resounding with each thrust as their hips smashed together. She couldn't hold much longer and knew she would barely last to come together with Himeko but she was trying and she was going as hard as her body could allow.

Hand marks could clearly been seen on her ass as Azalia kept smacking her as hard as she could. She could feel the druid digging her nails into her soft and tender flesh on her ass as she was using her ass to hold onto. Loud smacking sounds could be heard as the druid thrusted harder and faster inside, driving her more over the edge. Her hips began to buck wildly as her orgasm had exploded fully now, completely soaking the druids dildo and her thighs. Drool was running down the side of her mouth as her body twitched and continued to buck as she was riding her orgasm out, hoping she was doing good for the druid. "Ahhh... Nnnn... Make me yours... M-Mark me if you wish... This is what I've been... Searching for... For so... Long..." She screamed as she could feel another orgasm start to build up.

Azalia had climaxed right around the time Himeko started bucking wildly and having her own orgasm. Her body pressed against the huntress' and her hands squeezed even harder on the tender ass as the dildo was shoved all the way inside and it stopped only moving as Azalia did, her cries of pleasure loud and wild. When it was over she looked at her new lover, "Well my beautiful Himeko... I will mark you mine..." she said giving herself a minute to stop quivering in the aftershock of the orgasm and she slipped the dildo out undoing the strapon and letting it fall to the floor dripping in fluids of both her and the huntress.

Once she could do so without falling she walked over to the large cabinet and opened it up. Inside of this huge storage area were all kinds of kinky and fun toys and even some outfits for sexual play and she smirked as she grabbed a very sexy black leather choker that had a lock on the back so only the master could unlock it, "This shall be worn by you at all times save when I allow it to come off which will not be anytime soon, do you agree?" she asked, this would bind them and it would come with the mark of the wild from Azalia herself which she usually didn't bestow to anyone. She couldn't help it though the woman in front of her had captured her heart as she had began capturing Himeko's and she wanted her now, in a possessive unrelenting way, she was easily jealous and sometimes a bitch but she had grown feelings for the huntress and would see her feelings answered.

When it was all over she was still panting heavily, hearing her new mistresses words made her happy. She watched as the druid went over to the closet she had spotted earlier and tilted her head as she watched Azalia open it. When it closed she saw a leather choker in her hands that had some sort of lock on the back of it. When the woman came back to her and told her about it she nodded and replied, "I agree, I will wear it and never try to remove it. I am yours now, I belong only to you..." She said as she stared at the woman, begging her to mark her now.

She never had anyone she could belong to like this, and she was happy to finally belong to someone. Someone who had wanted her. It had started out as a game at first, but now it was serious. She was about to be branded as this druid's slave for forever and she was willingly letting her, hell she was begging for it. "Please... Mark me as yours... Bind me to you... Make it to where no one else but you can have me..." She panted as she continued to look at the druid with begging eyes.

Azalia listened to the answer and then the begging a flame of lust and even a tad bit of love ran through her, she would make this girl her slave, she would mark her, and she would be with her. The sex would be as any other slave but she had a feeling the rest of the time would be special, this beautiful huntress would make a fine slave as well as a fine companion for the other more intimate times as well. She readied herself though taking a deep breath and nodding, "Alright then, I will take you as my slave from today onwards... You do realize I will be keeping you here correct, you will sleep with me, bathe with me, eat with me, and for most of your day every day we will be together, is that fine with you?" she asked as she walked over to Himeko.

She had already begun to put the collar on locking it around the small beautiful neck of the Night Elf huntress and rubbing her own hands down the womans back. She was awaiting the okay, the final chance to say no if she wanted to though by the sounds of it they both wanted this, they both wanted to be together. So if she did say yes once more he would be marked, the mark of Azalia, her symbol of binding and love would forever be etched into Himeko.

"I understand and I accept this. I will never stray from your side, I will be your slave, you.. Pet. I don't care what you do to me, I will never leave you. I promise..." She answered as she watched Azalia walk over to her more. Feeling the collar around her neck then feeling the druid lock it made her body shake, but not in fear. It was something else... "Yes, I want this. You and I both need this. I can feel it, and I accept every inch of it." With her final answer she could feel herself being bound to the druid now. She was becoming marked and fully bound to Azalia and she truly did accept it.

"Then I shall make you mine completely now, I shall bind you to me..." She said and she picked the place to put the mark carefully, moving her hand to the huntress' stomach and putting her palm over the belly button. She cast the spell, the mark of the wild appearing on the stomach like a tattoo and it would be a reminder every time she looked down and saw it that she was forever bound to the druid, that it was not just a game anymore, it was real. "So my love... Would you like me to have some fun with your body again or shall we eat and rest after a very incredible joining?" she asked liking to allow her lover to chose some of the time, especially since her true beast came out at night and she wouldn't listen to requests as easily unless they really tickled her fancy.

She watched the druid place the mark on her, fulling binding them together, and she smiled softly. She was bound now and forever to Azalia and she allowed it, no begged for it. It was real, this she knew it wasn't a game anymore and she didn't care. "Maybe eat and rest first before doing more?" She asked as her ears twitched slightly. She had a feeling she wouldn't get the choice now very often, but she would use it to her advantage whenever she could.

Azalia smiled, "Sure we can, come on to the table" she said motioning to the wooden table that was actually quite exquisite as was the rest of the furniture even though the house itself was barely big enough for two or three and from the outside looked desolate. Once she had shown her new love to the table she went over and opened a cupboard grabbing a plate and cup for each of them and then going into the place she kept the food and rummaging around making them both wonderful plates.

Once the plates were made she sat them down on the table, salted venison, some flat bread, and some peach slices, all simple but delicious, decadent food. She then sat the cups down and grabbed a wine, pouring each of them a nice bit, it was a strong alcoholic beverage and the druid was a seasoned drinker, "I hope you enjoy, if there is any food you really like I can get it, I am not the best cook but I can learn." she said wondering what the huntress' skills were, could she cook, clean, or was she just a pretty face and a nice body?

As Himeko was motioned to the table which, like the rest of the druid's house, was exquisite. She sat down at the table as she watched Azalia rummage around for food. When the woman came out with plates of what looked like very tasty food. Sniffing the air she could smell it was delicious. "Ya know... If you'd ever like for me to cook for you I can. Being out in the wild all the time and by myself with pets whenever they were out of the stables, I'd have to fend for myself. I do consider myself to be very good at cooking..." She said as she blushed slightly. As the plate was sat down in front of her and what looked like a very strong alcoholic beverage was also sat down on the table mad her mouth water. She wasn't a heavy drinker, so she might get smashed soon if she drank too much.

"If you made this then I'm sure it'll be good. Just like what you gave to me earlier." She replied as she began to eat. Her eyes grew wide as she tasted the divine food. "Simply amazing!" She said as she finished her bite and then took a sip of her drink. "This is very strong, I'm not use to drinking, but it's good non the less." She added happily. Hoping that she'd be able to make up for being such an ass earlier before all this.

Azalia could tell she was trying to be extra kind and she didn't hate it but she also didn't like it, "Hey Himeko, I want you to be yourself, I want a strong woman by my side, you may be my pet but your also my lover and since that is the case absolute servitude is not needed, simply put, if I want something from you I will take it" she said winking as she popped a slice of the juicy peach in her mouth, licking her fingers off. She was being as honest as she could, she didn't want a completely broken shell of a woman, she wanted a strong huntress who would be herself even if that meant being a feisty little bitch sometimes, she wanted that, she wanted to have fun and if she just gave in that was no fun at all. Mainly because if she didn't it could get so much more wild, so much rougher and that excited Azalia.

Once she made it clear that she wasn't expecting complete servitude, that when she wanted something badly, like sex, she would just take it she continued to eat, taking a swig of the alcohol and smirking, it would be really fun for Himeko to be drunk, that would make it all the more fun to shove her down later and really lay into her, maybe even a paddle or something of the sorts. "Now once we are done eating I need to clean my pet..." she said a smirk on her face that meant the cleaning would not just be a quick wash, no it would be much more intense.

Back
Top Bottom