Who's hunting who? [Sara x Himeko]

Her knees were becoming weak and were about to give way. "Nnnn... N-never..." She panted now heavily. It was hard to resist now. Her body had fully betrayed her as she began to moan softly now. Her knees had finally given way when she moaned. "D-damn it..." She moaned again as she was fully soaked now. "Nnnn.... Ahhhh...." Her panting was very hard now through the small moans she made she just couldn't bring herself to say what the druid wanted her to say. She felt a little drool run out of the side of her mouth as the torture continued.

Azalia wondered for a moment, 'If I quit pleasuring her completely will she beg me for release, will she get off in front of me? Both of these would be fun to watch...' She smirked at the huntress for a moment speaking one more time, "If you don't ask me to make you feel good soon I may just have to stop and continue later, let your loins burn with that feeling..." she said before kissing her again, her tongue intruding into the Night Elf's mouth, her soft tongue pushing all around in a very skilled manner. Her hands now both did different things, the one on the breasts now began pulling at one of the nipples quite roughly and the other began playing with the clit of the beautiful woman below her, she was trying to pleasure her to the point of insanity without letting her climax.

She was starting to crack now, her body had given away and she was helpless. "Please... Nnnnnn...." She tried to finish it, to give in so that the torment would stop, but her moans and panting wouldn't let her finish. She had broke, wanted the Nelf to just finish her off so she'd be done with her. But she knew deep down that this was only the beginning and she would never escape ever again.

Azalia stopped for a brief moment and gently, like a lover would, kissed the beautiful Night Elf. When she pulled away her voice was sweet, she was trying to con the woman, "Tell me my cute little pet what is your name, I promise to reward you if you do." she said ready to pleasure the huntress if she did as asked, of course that was only if she did it, if not she was going to make the pleasure much more bitter sweet, it would be mixed in with rough and relentlessness.

She couldn't breath her name to her tormentor, she had lost the will to speak again and it wasn't the best of times to do so. Her legs was covered with the juices that had flowed from her pussy and it was showing very well too. "Nnnn..." Was all she could get out of her throat. She looked around helplessly for something to cling to before she fell over on the ground. She rolled on her back to face the Nelf and glared at her yet again with those piercing, yet defying eyes of hers.

Azalia though she didn't know exactly why the girl refused could tell she wanted the pleasure and she smirked moving her lips to the girls ear, "Okay pet... I will give you this one for free but you have to remember... Next time I need a favor you have to do as I ask. Besides, I will learn your name soon enough" she said kissing the cheek of her huntress and then she lower her hand down shoving two fingers in, not gently at all but it would be an amazing climax for the girl below her and she moved them in and out in a very fast hard pace. Her mouth also went in for a kiss but it was a confusing gesture, a gentle sweet kiss, no tongue, almost innocent but the smirk after was not before she went back in for another soft kiss not coming back up this time, she was going to see this out until her partner was pleasured to satisfaction.

She nodded slowly when she heard the Druid's words then her eyes grew huge as she felt the Nelfs fingers being shoved inside of her roughly and began moving them in and out of her fast and hard. She felt the womans lips on hers, kissing her but not like before. The kiss was a mix of emotions, yet there was a smirk on her face. Her body arched up as she moaned loudly and could feel her orgasm start to build quickly. "T-take m-me... P-please..." She breathed as she had finally said it. She finally gave in now and was begging to be taken.

Finally Azalia just smiled, no smirk, nothing sinister, just a cute feminine smile, "You got it babe..." she said dropping down and she removed the fingers licking them thoroughly before she got between the huntress' legs and went in, her face burying itself in the crotch of the woman her tongue shoving inside of her womanhood and her hands wrapped around the Night Elf's legs to hold her still, she was going to pleasure her and she was going to enjoy it, she wondered if she had already broken her or if it was a one time break, the thought made her eager to find out and thus finish so she began thrusting and twirling her tongue as fast as she could.

She hadn't wanted to give in, but her body had betrayed her and now even her voice had done so. She had no strength left in her right now to fight back, but when she did she would begin to plan her next escape. But for now she was just lost in the passion and desire for this woman. "Nnnn.... Ahhhhh....." She then began to buck her hips as her orgasm was beginning to flow from her body, filling the Druid's mouth up with her sweet, hot, sticky cum.

Azalia was extremely happy and she kept going finding the taste of the stick hot cum that was all over her face and in her mouth, it was something special. She was happy to be receiving signs of affection of any sort from the female she had set her eyes on, she would tame her, no matter how long it took her. Her tongue kept moving and the slurping noise was loud even if it was drowned out by the huntress' moans. Her hands in the meantime began to rub her thighs to comfort her, not to mention she liked the feel of the soft Night Elf's skin beneath her fingers, she knew the woman would climax soon and she was looking forward to it.

Himeko's body continued to buck and thrash as her orgasm was exploding, her moans and screams were very loud as the Druid's tongue was continuing to ravage her pussy and lap up all the cum that was pouring out of her and covering the woman's face in the process. She began to pinch her nipples hard and grope her breasts in the same manor as she was ridding her orgasm out.

Azalia kept going at the Night Elf until her orgasm was finished and when it finally did she smiled and stood up licking the juices off her face and then moving next to the huntress a soft loving kiss, "Was it so bad to be pleasured by me, are you so against being mine?" she asked in a very soft and almost hypnotic tone, you could tell what she was thinking, she wanted the huntress bad and she seemed like she would do anything to keep the attractive woman by her side even if it meant locking her up like an actual pet.

As her orgasm finally finished she was breathing heavily as her body was starting to calm down now and her moans had quieted down slightly. When the Night Elf came back up to her she felt her kiss her once again. "I was the one to tame you.. But now... I just want free... You had your way with me, now release me!" She breathed as she was starting regaining her strength now and was already planning on her escape route. She needed to escape before she broke more. But deep down she wanted to be broken more now, so she'd continue to be defiant till she was completely broken. No one has ever done this to her and she was starting to like it, but she would not show it to the Druid. It wouldn't work out right if she had.

Azalia noted her defiance and she smirked a bit, she wanted to see the reactions she could get out of this girl, of course she wouldn't be able to escape but Azalia decided to test her as she got off of her and went over to her closet. She threw a set of clothing at the huntress, "Then get the hell out of my house..." she said in a cold angry voice, it was an act but a convincing one, she would punish her if she actually tried to leave of course but this was a good way to see just how far she had gotten into the girls heart and head, she indeed hoped this would give results. Besides this way she got to torment her new pet whom she was already becoming attached to.

As she felt cloths being thrown at her she then heard the cold voice tell her to get the hell out of her home. Quickly getting dressed she looked over at her captor, wondering if this was another trick or if she was really being released she the shrugged then bolted for the door when she tripped on a stray root on the floor. She landed with a loud "thump" sound as she hit her head on the door. ""Owww...." She said as she tried to get up while rubbing her head which was now throbbing. 'Just what the hell is this door made of?!' She cursed as she slowly got up off the ground and tried to open the door, which wasn't opening at all.

Azalia now had a seriously angry look on her face, she was already attached to the huntress and the fact that there was no hesitation in escape pissed her off, of course she understood this was forced to begin with but being possessive like she was usually didn't make much sense. "So you really did want to leave that badly... You despise me that much huh... I guess I just have to make you understand that you are mine now... No more kindness, no more gentle kisses, nothing but my own personal satisfaction..." she said her words strong but it was hard to even say out loud that she wasn't going to be nice, she wasn't a bad person, to begin with it had been a game, an infatuation of sorts but now... Now it was serious and she was going to make the beauty understand just what being used could feel like, not now of course, she was too tired now, but later when the woman was settled in, unsuspecting... "Come to me now!" she demanded in a strong voice wondering if the strong willed woman would still resist so furiously or if she would obey like the pet she was.

"But... You told me to get the hell o-out o-f..." She was cut off with fear in her eyes now as she turned to face the druid to see she was seriously angry and she knew what the woman meant now. She knew she should have just submitted before, but she wanted to continue this cat and mouse game, but it was now about to become much harder on her. Hearing her being demanded to go to her she sighed and walked over to her. "Fine." She said as she then turned to look at the floor now, she was truly scared now.

Azalia reached out and grabbed the girls chin and lifted it so they were looking eye to eye and she still looked angry, "Now huntress... What is your name?" she asked her voice much sterner than before as her other hand tugged the now clothed woman to her tightly so they were up against each other and she took it further, one of her legs wrapping around the female, such a beautiful one in her eyes. She planned on being with this girl and before the answer could be uttered Azalia dragged the girl to the bed and laid back pulling the huntress on top of her, "So?" she said waiting for the name her eyes sharp and focused.

As her chin was lifted up, forcing her to look at the woman in the eyes she then was about to answer before she was dragged into her bedroom and placed on top of the woman. "My name... Is H-Himeko Tachib-bana..." She whimpered as she looked down at her captor. She wanted to resist more, but she was so scared now she couldn't bring herself to do so now.

"What a beautiful name... My name is Azalia Rose... You will be mine now, I will make your life change and depending on how you take it I can either destroy you or if you can stop hating me maybe I will make your life wonderful but that is all up to me, understand?" she asked. The hand moved from Himeko's chin down to her womanhood and pushed against it roughly through the revealing clothing she had been given, little more than underwear really.

She growled quietly, but enough for the druid to hear her as she replied, "I maybe yours... For now... But I will find a way to escape... I don't hate you... Fully... Just never..." Her words were cut off yet again as she felt a sharp tinge in her lower region. She was being violated again and the cloths she had on were revealing, though they were more than just underwear, but still... She was vulnerable, and becoming weakened slowly...

"Oh so you don't fully hate me... Then I can take that as a good sign, with just that little bit of like you have for me I will make you want me... I mean how would you feel if I told you that it was okay for you to do anything to me, would you like that? Or are you just being defiant in spite of me, because if so, if you enjoy being toyed with by me then you should really just accept it..." she said moving her fingers back and she let her guard down, she knew the girl wouldn't run but she was always looking to have fun, to test her, and this was another small test, would she admit it out loud by her own actions that she would rather be taken than try and push back, if so she was one step close to claiming this huntress as her own, "Come on Himeko... Beautiful Himeko, do as you please."

Her ears twitched when she heard the words the woman spoken to her and she took them in well. 'What should I do? Should I make her take me or should I take her? But if I resist again... What will she do to me then?' The thoughts in her head was starting to confuse her something terrible now. She didn't know how to answer the woman. But as if her mouth had a mind of its own she spoke "Do with me as you please, I want you to break me fully." She covered her mouth with eyes wide with fear for what she just heard spill from her mouth. "I didn't mean that... I don't know what came..." She tried to say but she knew the first answer was what the woman would go with.

Azalia smiled, "Oh you beautiful woman you... How could I say no to that offer?" she asked leaning in and though she had said it wouldn't happen the kiss was gentle and her arms went to the huntress' ass squeezing it tightly. She smiled as her right hand went and began undoing the clothing that had just been put on kissing the girl gently once more, "You know I will break you but not in the way you think... If you truly accept being my woman... My pet, and I mean that in the most intimate of ways.... Then I can be gentle, make it where your body only responds to me, a loving, passionate, blissful experience. "So tell me kitten, since you submit shall I pleasure you again or shall we just lay together, let our warmth envelope each other for the rest of the day?" she asked a smile on her face, now this wasn't a test but she just knew the huntress would think it was and that would be cute to watch her struggle over.

She tried to argue, tried to tell her that what she had said wasn't what she had meant, but it wasn't going to save her now. She felt the woman begin to undress her again and she sighed, knowing it was inevitable to fight her right now. She was tired and hungry, she could hear her stomach growl which indicated she was hungry. "If I am forced to stay here, can I at least have some food and maybe some rest before you have your way with me again?" She asked as she sighed again and looked at her.

Back
Top Bottom