It all began... [Skylar x Eclipse]

Noah moaned over it all, letting his erection be teased by her feet. He closed his eyes and let her have her way, in his pleasure. He then shifted and spread his legs, patting his lap.
"C'mon, come ride my huge cock... you know you want it deep in you.

Sarah blushed fiercely, and slid off the table. She carefully walked over to him and kissed him before climbing onto his lap. Sarah carefully aligned her pussy with his cock before she pushed herself down onto it, moaning as it went deeper. She slowly slid down, gasping with pleasure as she finally got his entire member into her. Sarah kissed him again, before raising her hips and sliding back down. She repeated the action, slowly getting comfortable with the movement.

Noah smiled softly and moaned as she began to slowly bounce on him, dragging out a gentle moan from him. Noah ran his hands along the curves of her hips and smiled coyly to her, his expression saying to go on.

Sarah shyly smiled back, and began to concentrate on moving faster, bouncing steadily as she moved on him. It seemed like the faster she bounced down on him the deeper it went, the better it felt. She moaned freely, once more taking a hold of the chair for support.

Noah could fell himself getting deeper into her with every slam. To help it along, he gave one small thrust, and for the first time, the whole thing was in.
Noah moaned loudly at the feeling of Sarah bouncing on his entire length. It was pure bliss and he couldn't ignore it. He clenched his teeth.
"Sarah... I'm going t-to..."
As Sarah completely hilted herself on his cock, Noah came deep within her, filling her
body with his warmth as he leaned against the chair for support.
"Oh, Sarah... damn, your amazing..."

Sarah's moans gained higher and higher in volume as she rode him, the pleasure over taking her and blanking out a bit as she moved. He just pressed so deep, his member rubbing against her in a way that she could hardly take. She smiled as she saw his expression. It mirrored her own feeling, and she moved her hips faster, pushing herself down with a bit more force to try and give him more pleasure. It seemed to be working, and as she fell down upon him, his member completely filling her he unleashed another rush of liquid deep into her body. She moaned a soft, slow moan and leaned against him, her arms lazily wrapped around his shoulders. "S-so are you... It felt... so good." She murmured.

Noah smiled softly and picked her up, setting her down on the couch, on top of himself.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled up with her.
"Sarah?"
"Where have you been all my life?"

Sarah carefully clung to him as he walked them to the couch, curling close as he sat down. She smiled softly and kissed his nose gently. "I think I've been surrounded by the ever changing group I hang out with." She answered, and then hugged him tighter. "You won't change, or go away, will you Noah?" She asked softly, staring at him with large, worry filled eyes. She was used to losing friends on a weekly basis for reasons she couldn't control. But the thought of losing him scared her, a good deal.

Noah smiled to Sarah.
"I haven't changed for years. Why start now?"
He held Sarah tightly to himself.
"Now that we're together, I promise. I'll never leave you, Sarah. I love you," he said, kissing her passionately as he melted back into the couch. It was what seemed to be a perfect moment.

Sarah returned the smile, filled with warmth. She clung to him tightly, light dancing in her eyes.
" I love you too." She murmured happily. Sarah relaxed as they kissed, letting go the paranoia and worry that had plagued her earlier. She felt nearly deliriously happy that she would always have him with her. Her hero and her love.

--<Timewarp:Later that night>
Noah was humming happily as he made dinner, right up until he heard the front door open. He froze up and went pale.
Crap! Sarah was here, and his dad was home!
"Noah! I'm-"
David blinked as he spotted Sarah. Luckily, Noah and Sarah hadn't been doing anything sexual when he had come in.
"And who might this young woman be?"

Sarah was happily perching on a chair, watching Noah cook. She had, to herself, admitted that she shouldn't be allowed near spoons and spatulas and anything else like that. She figured badly shaped pancakes and toast were within the realm of 'things Sarah can cook'. At any rate, she could enjoy just sitting there and watching Noah cook. Until the door opened. She was hit with a wave of paranoia, and tried to relax herself. She was just lucky that they weren't, well, getting to know eachother better. She shyly smiled at the man who walked in, and gave a small wave. "Um. Hello. I'm Sarah, it's nice to meet you." She said softly.

David blinked.
"Uh... huh," he said, looking at Noah.
"Just came by to... check in," he said before looking around, grabbing something off the counter, and leaving.
Noah let out a relieved breath.
"Sorry. Didn't know he was coming, sweetheart."

Sarah stared at the ground, feeling the awkwardness cloud the air. She let out a deep sigh of relief when he left, leaning back against the chair and rubbing the back of her head with a nervous giggle. She smiled at him, bouncing off her chair and stepping over to him, hugging him. "It's okay. A little awkward though, but I suppose it could've been far, far more awkward." She murmured, a small smile on her face. She eventually released him from her arms, stepping back and perching on her chair once more.

Noah smiled softly.
"Now its just you, me... and the whole rest of the weekend."
He let his hands gently trace the curves of her body, moving in to French kiss her.

Sarah giggled, slipping her arms around his shoulders as she leaned into the kiss, softly moaning as their tongues wrapped around each other. She pressed her body against his, smiling as his hands traced over her body. She vaguely thought to hope that the door was at least locked to prevent, well, awkward situations, butshe soon forgot about it as they kissed.

Noah held her tightly to him, kissing Sarah passionately. He had never in his life felt so strongly about anything that he did feel about Sarah now.
Like she was the only thing that mattered anymore. And to him, she was.
Noah held her in his arms, and smiled into their kiss. He couldn't resist her, no matter how hard he tried. He didn't want to resist, either. He played along her curves with his hands slowly.

It just felt right when they were so close. Sarah had no idea why it was right, it just was. And while she could go on and on about the psychology of love, she had better things to do. Like actually enjoy it.
She broke the kiss, smiling at him as he continued tracing along her body.
"A whole weekend, just us, hm?" She murmured, happily nuzzling his neck.

"Yep... plenty of opportunity for... this."
He took her up in his arms all of a sudden, running her to the bedroom. Noah dumped her there and smirked, tackle hugging his lover. He removed his own clothes down to his under garments and the same for Sarah. He chuckled.
"Damn... the two of us are pretty horny this weekend, huh?" he teased, kissing her cheek.

Sarah laughed in surprise when he grabbed her up, clinging to him while he ran. She continued giggling through the speedy undressing, and smiled, returning his kiss to the cheek with a passionate kiss. "Hee. Either I'm descended from a lopunny, or we're just an extremely horny pair of individuals. If we were with anyone else the other person would probably be hiding in a closet fending us off with a water squirter and chair." She laughed.

Noah chuckled softly and rested his forehead against hers, kissing her back. "Mm... yeah, something like that," he said. He burst into laughter, joining into her laughs, as she described the whole water-squished thing, holding her close. "I swear, we were meant for each other... " Noah whispered into her ear, slowly running his hand down her hip. He looked into her sparkling eyes and planted a kiss on her nose.

Sarah smiled a soft, sensual smile, lightly nuzzling his neck. "We were." She said happily, placing her hand over his, following it around her leg. Then she grinned brightly, wiggling her body slowly against his. "Everything is perfect when I'm with you." She murmured happily. Then she smirked, guiding his hand between her legs, rubbing his hand against herself for a few seconds before turning it to her leg, kissing his cheek.

Noah smiled softly and blushed a little, rubb the area as he leaned in to kiss her. Noah held the girl close to him with his free hand.
Just a few days ago, he would've been considered nonexistent. Now... he was the lover of the sexiest girl and town. And loving it.
Noah pushed down her panties and slipped in two fingers, fingering her slowly.

Sarah giggled, smiling as he pulled her closer. He was so, cute. And she was so lucky to find him. It was by pure chance...well, pure chance and a slightly creepy urge to stalk him down the street. Still, it seemed to be worth it. Very, very worth it. She gasped softly, tilting her head slightly backward as he slid two fingers into her, the slow movements warming her body. Sarah gently kissed him again, slowly running her tongue over his lips with a slight, sensual touch.

Noah opened his mouth to accept her tongue, pressing his own lips forward to mesh with hers, tongues playing between their mouths, moving back and forth. He got as deep as he could with his fingers before pulling them out, wiping his juices off on his cock. Noah got on top of his lover, slowly pressing himself into her. This was life's repayment to him for everything he had suffered, everything he has given. Sarah was his saviour. He had no doubt about that.

Back
Top Bottom