Not what I expected in a partner (StickyFun/Kaeliss)

Sakura lean further, her face was now just an inch from his, her body was practically engulfing his cock “So … Neji …” she speak softly yet with a strange roaring echo in her voice like she was both purring in pleasure and growling in rage “… I can safely assume that this ~little~ thing that is now stuck between us grow up because you were having dirty dream about me, am I wrong?”.

Neji groaned as Sakura lowered herself further, grinding her body along his cock, her hard nipples now pressing against his own, whilst the tip of his cock was prodding against both of their chins, smearing pre-cum on both of them. "I....I....y-yes...." It was pointless to deny it at this point after all. "I...I was having a dirty dream...about you..." He swallowed nervuosly. "But.....I think...I'm not the only one having dirty thoughts now am I...?"

Sakura rest her forehead on Neji’s, then she close her eyes and rub her body slowly against him, basically masturbating his cock with her whole self.
“Now? No Neji you don’t even know how you aloof attitude make me suffer down there this whole day … dirty … dirty doesn’t cover what I’m going to do to you anymore” she moaned before kissing him again while keeping her sensuous grinding against him.

Neji let out a loud groan as Sakura began to grind herself up against his cock, loving the sensation of her hot, wet pussy juices all over the shaft near the base. He thought he could feel something a little harder rubbing against his shaft, but he just dismissed it as something in Sakura's pockets or even just his imagination. The pleasure was far too much for him to think clearly on such a thing after all. He eagerly returned Sakura's kiss, thrusting his tongue up onto her mouth, lifting his hips a little to thrust his cock against Sakura's half naked body, his hands once more going to grasp at her breasts trapped between their bodies.

Sakura give herself in the kiss even more than before, twirling and playing her tongue against his in a ravenous dance.
Her whole nervous system was afire … his cock was just so big that she can rub him using almost all of her upper body and that mean both her pussy and her cock … she can even feel it throbbing trough her breasts, pleasure signal was literally overwhelming her, and they were basically still foreplaying!
She nailed both his shoulder in pleasure while broking the kiss and reaching down below his chin, to another wet kiss this time on the purple head of his virility.

Neji was practically sucking on Sakura's tongue as it was in his mouth, rubbing up against his own, until she broke the kiss, allowing him to take a deep breath, then a soft growl, licking his lips as he stared at her face, her gorgeous, sexy face....oh god it was so amazing, everything about her body was so amazing. "S-Sakura...Sakura!" He cried out her name when her wet lips met the throbbing head of his cock, pulsing and squirting a little pre-cum onto her face in response. For all the boys tough talk, he was still a virgin and inexperienced in sexual matters....under this kind of stimulation he certainly wasn't going to last long. A few more kisses like that and he'd almost certainly blow...

Sakura lick her lips tasting Neji pre-cum, look like the boy was near to give it all, She wonder how much that huge thing can shoot out yet it was his voice that make her shiver … She like how he said her name … no-one has ever spoke her name with such desire in it, She just want to hear him call her over and over … slowly with a feline smile on her face She start licking the tip of his cock, tasting every inch while taking it in her mouth as much as She can.

Neji let out a loud moan of pleasure when Sakura started taking the head of his cock into her mouth, lifting his hips, and therefore lifting Sakura, up into the air, his cock beginning to pulse and throb. "Nnngh...S..Sa...Sakura...I...I can't....I can't hold...." Neji was clearly on the very verge of cumming. If her tongue was on him any longer, he was most certain to pass the point of no return...

Sakura stopped for a moment hearing Neji’s groans, He was obviously close to climax and while Sakura were technically speaking a “virgin” She know a thing or two about male orgasm from a truly personal experience, look like the prodigy need a bit more off training in the endurance department … she give a smile capable to put the Chesire Cat to shame thinking about future training session.
“Don’t worry darling, pleasure sometimes is a battle one win by giving up instead than resisting”, she said to him with an soft voice then her lips and tongue come back at their assault of his glans, circling it and probing his urethra hole.

When Sakura stopped for a moment, Neji thought she might have been waiting for a little while to give him a chance to recover, but she quickly seemed to have other ideas, especially with that grin on her face. "Sakura....? What're you-" He was cut off from ending that sentance, gasping as Sakura went back to his cock, her tongue suddenly teasing his cock in ways he had never imagined. "Oh god...oh god Sakura!" Neji arched his back, his cock pulsing and throbbing before suddenly erupting with a practical torrent of cum. The first surge was enough to fill Sakura's mouth at least twice over, with spurt after spurt of hot, thick white fluid following.

Oh Kami-sama he cummed just like a hydrant, in a matter of mere seconds Sakura’s mouth was so filled of his cum she cannot avoid gaping and coughing, she can simply drink it up all and he keep shout stream and stream of his sticky seeds everywhere, this was beyond amazing … this was really bordering on a pure “bloodline limit” matter, no normal body could process such amount of protein without killing itself.
She can just glaze at him releasing himself, gulping down the cum still in her mouth, they were both cover in his seed and his strong smell was now everywhere, in a way this situation was even more erotic and with a flinch of pain Sakura was soon aware that neither her female and male part had the chance to climax and were begging her to.

Neji was cumming for quite some time, until Sakura could no longer swallow anymore, allowing the rest to spill free all over his chest, along with Sakura's breasts, not leaving much skin uncovered. "Nnnngh...." Neji collapsed back to the ground, panting heavily as his cock remained rock hard, a few last small spurts of cum shooting out onto Sakura's face before he seemed to finally done for the moment. "Haven't....cum like that.....since the first time I ever did...." He slowly looked up at Sakura, finding the sight of her covered in his cum rather.....arousing. His cock seemed to twitch at the sight, the boy unable to help subconciously licking his lips. "Maybe.....I should return the favour hm....?"

Sakura felt a bit shy, so far everything was great but Neji was practically unaware that she wasn’t exactly fully female down there, and to make their relationship going on this was something she can’t surely keep secret, after all as much as she like giving him head, she sure need her share of receiving pleasure too.
“Neji … I think there is something you need to know about me, before we keep going further … and believe me I really want to go further” she pick up his hand and carefully place it on her now standing cock.

Sakura felt a bit shy, so far everything was great but Neji was practically unaware that she wasn’t exactly fully female down there, and to make their relationship going on this was something she can’t surely keep secret, after all as much as she like giving him head, she sure need her share of receiving pleasure too.
“Neji … I think there is something you need to know about me, before we keep going further … and believe me I really want to go further” she pick up his hand and carefully place it on her now standing cock.

Neji blinked as Sakura spoke of knowing something about her before they went further....what could it be? Why was she suddenly being so hesitant? He didn't resist as she took his hand and slowly moved it, down between her legs, which was when he felt it. Even through Sakura's skin tight shorts he could feel something hard, throbbing....he knew that feeling....the feeling of... "A...cock? Sakura you....?" Was she a man? No...she was so feminine, and he had felt the heat and wetness between her legs, and not to mention those breasts....and this wasn't the effect of a transformation Jutsu, he would've been able to see that. "You're.....whoa..." Neji seemed to hesitate for a moment, but he didn't pull his hand away. Then, after a moment, his hand started to move, slowl, ever so gently beginning to rub Sakura's cock through her shorts.

She played the tough girl so far but right now she was scared, as much as she got accustomed with her extra equipment she was quite aware that a guy can be really freaked out by the discovering, she even wonder sometimes if most of her previous crush for Sasuke come from the ambiguously gay vibes she always got from him, hoping in the last that he can like her little friend.
But Neji was without any doubt interested in girls so he caught her off guard when he start rubbing her cock and gently too, sending sparks of pleasure up along her spine and making her moan. “You take it better than I thought” she said to him half joking and half panting from the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom