Not what I expected in a partner (StickyFun/Kaeliss)

Neji groaned a little in his sleep, fidgeting around a little and occasionally letting out just a sligh groan, likely from his huge, throbbing erection rubbing against his straining underwear beneath the sleeping bag. "Nnnn...." He licked his lips a little in his sleep, still not waking even as Sakura watched him. He continued to fidget around a little, grumbling as his erection shifted, then let out a soft gasp as it sprang free from his underwear, which caused the sleeping bag to tent upward even further. It seemed the boy was even bigger than Sakura had first seen, his underwear having been restraining him for a little while, but now the beast was finally free, seperated from the cool night air, and Sakura's full view, by nothing more than a thin sleeping bag.

Ok now that was … uncomfortable, she had dallied with him the whole day without any reaction and now he was sexually tormenting her simply by being asleep … everything just sound like something Naruto would do with a genjutsu if he will ever be able to learn to use one.
She can’t help herself, her own penis was being painfully hard on its own and the sound he was just making ... damn it almost sound like he was pleasuring himself, even worse she can easily imagine him making this kind of sound while receiving a blow-job.
She painted hard, rubbing her own cock, she just start imaging herself taking Neji’s big cock in her mouth, her tongue being moving out of her mouth almost uncontrollably … the whole idea was such a turn on she can feel herself wetting up

Neji began to shuffle a little more uncomfortably, the rough fabric of the sleeping bag starting to rub against the exposed tip of his erection, his hands up under his head as a pillow, so he certainly wasn't playing with himself. "Nnn....." His face showed his discomfort with the sleeping bag, his body instinctively attempting to wriggle free, but it was zipped up around his shoulders, preventing him from getting out without it being opened up. "Mmmmm...." He frowned in his sleep, turning a little onto his side, now facing Sakura, his erection throbbing and pointing right at her.

Sakura arced her back giving a barely muffled moan, “SHANNARO!” she thought, she was feeling too good, she had to stop herself otherwise she will cum and mess everywhere … so she laid there out of breath “Damn you Neji! Damn you! Damn you!”, she was angry at him, horny and angry, her blood where practically boiling whit all the chemical her brain was releasing in her body and both her sexual organ painfully craving for sex.
She turn to him and was even more angry and even more horny, that beast of a thing was pointing at her … she don’t even know if start laughing or cry out loud, while she look at it … if only she could touch it … is not so far isn’t it? Just and inch … a little inch more.
Almost unaware she slide out of her sleeping bag, crawling on her back until her finger touch Neji erection.

Neji almost seemed to settle momentarily as Sakura got a little closer to him, but when she seemed to hesitate again he started to fidget around a little more, grunting as his erection started to rub up against his sleeping bag once more. "Nnnngh..." His face twisted in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort, starting to pant slightly, fidgeting and moving as if his body was desperate to free his erection from its prison, the bulge moving around right infront of Sakura. A few moments later a slight patch of wetness seemed to be appearing through the sleeping bag, Neji's pre-cum leaking so plentifully that it was starting to soak right through the fabric. Clearly, something was arousing the boy intensely.

Now she was angry anymore … no she was horny and scared, she can just feel Neji’s cock throbbing under the fabric, his precum was already soiling her fingers and the sleeping-bag and yet she was there touching a guy cock without his consent, what he would think of her if he wake up right now … this whole thing was paradoxical at best.
Is an awful battle the one between Reason and Instinct, one humanity fight since the dawn of his civilization, and one Reason lost more than scientist and philosopher are prone to believe, it doesn’t help that Reason is a good liar.
Right now Sakura’s Reason lost, yet it was fast to find a justification that sound “reasonable” enough.
It’s my duty as a medic-nin”, Sakura repeat to herself while her hand start to rub Neji’s cock harder “He is obviously in pain, I’ve to relive him from this unpleasant situation”.
She crawl near him, her body lying just near his, while her hand keep rubbing his pulsation erection

Neji let out a soft gasp when Sakura's fingers touched his erection through the fabric of the sleeping bag, and for a moment it almost seemed like he was about to wake up, but after a few seconds he seemed to settle back down again into his sleep, letting out a gentle pant of pleasure as Sakura began rubbing. "Nnnn...." His hips moved forward slightly, subconsciously pressing the bulge closer to Sakura, into her hand, the sleeping bag gettting even wetter from the amount of pre-cum Neji was releasing.
His face was still a mixture of pleasure and discomfort however. Despite how good it felt to have his monster erection rubbed, it was still being rubbed against the fabric of the sleeping bag, the slight thrusting of Neji's hips a vain subconscious attempt to get out, to expose his cock to nothing but the air and the fingers that were rubbing it.

Sakura keep feeling up Neji’s cock, she can sense it pulse even trough the fabric, it was like a wild animal begging for freedom and she will gladly set it free if not that unzipping the sleeping-bag were far from easy without awakening Neji.
She was tempted to wake him up, the whole situation was crazy enough that she can’t think straight anymore, he want sex even if subconsciously and she want it too and not so subconsciously for the look of how her panties were soaked from her own pussy fluid and her cock while no way big as Neji’s was perking out, is not like tomorrow they can dismiss this thing like a big wet dream.
“I’m sorry Neji” she whisper while leaning down to his face “I wish I could have take the things more slowly with you … but look like our body had another plan”, she take her panties off and start rubbing her now glistening pussy against the bulge in his bag, her lips move to his neck where they place a soft kiss.

Neji gasped softly as Sakura started to rub her pussy up against the bulge through the sleeping bag, adding to the wetness his pre-cum was already creating, not to mention Sakura's own pre-cum from her cock being added to the mixture, the sleeping bag starting to get hot and sticky both inside and out now.
When Sakura kissed at Neji's neck however, he gasped, then a moment later his eyes started to flicker open, his body finally beginning to respond consciously. At first, Neji seemed to think this was still part of his dream, staring at Sakura as her face was pulled away from his neck. But then he felt what was going on around his crotch, eyes going a little wide. "S-Sakura....?"

The sleeping prince was at least awake, probably Shikamaru would elaborate at least twenty-six way they both could get out from this situation and laugh it off, but even with her remarkable intellect Sakura chose to never retreat nor surrender.
Neji’s hands where still behind his head, and due of his Junken they were is most powerful weapon, she doesn’t let him use it, she hold him down with all her chackra enhanced strength and kiss him wildly on his mouth silencing him, her tongue slide inside desperately searching from his own.

Neji stared for a moment as Sakura suddenly kissed him, feeling her tongue thrust into his mouth, rubbing up against his own, which soon began to move up against Sakura's despite his surprise at the situation. Maybe this really was just some weird and wonderful dream? No....no it was definately real. He gasped as Sakura pinned him down, the boy squirming a little and finding himself pinned down by the younger girl, her strength rather more than one would guess from looking at her. "Nnn...." He let out a muffled moan, then gasped as suddenly he felt the tip of his mammoth erection prodding against Sakura's belly.

Sakura keep kissing him, the whole kiss going in crescendo with her own desire, almost to the point of leaving her breathless when she finally break it moving her head near his right ear. “You are a bad boy Neji …” she whisper to him, ear voice was a bit coarse but not in an unpleasant way, just slightly more erotic than her usual “… having such an hard on act freely, tempting a poor confused girl … is not healthy at all … now the doctor had to take care of you to fix everything” she move her head down a bit and nibble at his neck, kissing and suckling it, her right hand stop holding him and move to the sleeping-bag zipper.

"S-sakura..." Neji was panting for breath when Sakura finally broke the kiss, staring up at her face, the boy still blissfully unaware that he wasn't the only one with something bulging between his legs. The rational part of Neji's mind was telling him to stop this, to push Sakura off him or tell her that they shouldn't do this....but the rational part of his mind was being beaten down and buried by hormones, his huge, throbbing erection over-riding any kind of rational thought, especally as Sakura was reaching for the zipper to his sleeping bag. "Nnngh..." Neji's cock twitched in anticipation of freedom, whilst Neji just tilted his head, giving Sakura easier access to kiss at his neck.

She keep necking him leaving a red big mark on his skin that look almost like it was shining against his usual pallidness, then she move down to nibble eagerly his collar bone.
Her hand pull down the zipper and since she doesn’t feel any true opposition from him she left the hold she still have on his other hand and soon bot her hands work to free him from the sleeping bag.
Finally the titanic manifestation of Neji’s virility was able to rise loose from any restrain, Sakura give out a muzzled purr when her own skin rub raw against his.

Finally....finally he was free! Neji let out a loud gasp as the sleeping bag was finally moved away, allowing his truly titanic erection to spring forth, sticking proudly straight out from his body, the head bulging and swollen with pre-cum practically pouring from it, running all down the shaft and onto Sakura's hand when she finally touched it. "Nngh!" Neji grunted sharply when he was touched, so hard that was far more sensitive than usual. "Nnngh...S-Sakura...." He slowly lifted his head to look at her face, his cheeks somewhat flushed, almost as pink as her hair. And yet he still couldn't see what Sakura was hiding.....hiding between her own legs...the rest of her body still keeping her out of sight.

Sakura lift her face at Neji’s moans, her green eyes where almost sparking she like how he said her name, she raise herself just like she was riding him, her pussy now resting against the base of his cock.
Her hands move down gripping his cock, it has big, and hot, she could feel the blood pulsing …
“Keep saying my name Neji’s …” she whisper while rubbing his cock head, her voice had a strange pleading undertone “dream only of me … wish for me only …” one of her finger start teasing his urethra “… crave only for me!”.

Neji groaned as Sakura mounted his cock, able to feel the heat and wetness of her pussy through the fabric of her shorts, his shaft throbbing between her legs, his own thick cock now being the thing to obscure Sakura's own bulge from view. "Nnngh....S-sakura....oh god...." Neji's hands slowly started to rise up, moving towards Sakura's shirt. She was seeing him almost naked and god....he wanted to be able to see her too.....he wanted so much to just rip that shirt off her and expose her gorgeous, perky breasts to his view. Sure they weren't as big as Hinata's or Ino's.....but if what Neji imagined was true, Sakura's were much firmer and perkier.

She grab his right hand with her own, while her left hand keep stimulating his glans, tickling playfully his palm. “Easy ... darling” she said nibbling his index finger “We are still on a mission, you have to be a bit more gentle with my shirt …”, she lick the tip of the finger before placing his hand near her shirt zipper “… We will enjoy more wild way to undress another time”.

Neji growled a little in frustration at being stopped, but soon got what she was saying. Plus the promise of 'another time' was certainly....intriguing. The Hyuuga boy licked his lips as he grasped her zipper, then started to slowly pull it down, wondering if Sakura was the kind of girl to wear a bra or simply go without. He knew Hinata tended towards the latter....partly because it was difficult to get a bra in the right size and partly because it tended to restrict the freedom of movement a ninja required. "Nnngh..." Neji's cock throbbed and twitched against Sakura's crotch as her nimble fingers stroked at it, the shaft so thick that her hand would barely be capable of wrapping around it.

None, Sakura doesn’t need a bra, this was a bit a sad matter for her but her tits were far from being too bouncy and need the extra support, so while Neji pull down the zipper her shirt open to shove here white unclothed skin, her nipple were already stiff and perking, yet her attention was all taken by the thickness of his erection.
“This thing is just … superb” she say humorously while starting to attack it again with both her hands, “It’s a pure anatomical wonder” ... it even make me envious ... she tought to herself.

Neji's eyes were transfixed onto Sakura's breasts when the creamy, flawless skin was exposed to the cool night air, and more importantly to his sight. They were perfect. They weren't huge like Hinata's or Tsunade's....they were absolutely perfect, defying gravity with their firmness. The boy couldn't help but drool slightly at the sight, his hands immediately going to grasp at her breasts. Just as he was about to pinch her nipples however, Sakura's hands moved to his cock, sending a shiver through Neji's body, causing him to pinch her nipples a little more roughly than he had intended, his shaft throbbing in her hands and between her legs, twitching so strongly that it even lifted her up slightly.

Sakura yelp at the sudden pain at her nipple, it wasn’t totally unpleasant since She like it a bit rough yet somehow it put her a bit off, She was enjoying being in control and Neji sudden assertiveness feel a bit threatening to her domineering stance, his cock attempt of “unhorsing” her it doesn’t help.
“Felling feisty, boy-wonder?” She said with a grin while her right thumb prod his cock tip a bit more roughly than before “Well not this time, I’m the leader in this mission and you have to be gentle …” her left hand dart to his chest pinching his nipple left nipple with as much as the same strength he pinched her “… or maybe you want me to be a bit less gentle too?”.

Neji grunted sharply as his nipple was pinched, his own grip on her breasts relaxing slightly. He wasn't used to a woman being quite his assertive. Hinata was simply a pushover, TenTen went completely soft the moment she met an attractive male....it was...unusual for a woman to be asserting herself so much over him....but Neji found it strangely pleasing. "Nnngh....how can I not feel feisty...?" Neji groped her breasts once again, more gently this time. "I've been thinking of these all day now....and with your hands on my little guy there....nngh...." Pre-cum was still flowing from the tip of Neji's cock, dripping all over his chest, smearing his bare skin in the hot, sticky fluid.

Did she just hear it right, he was thinking about her tits all day? HE WAS THINKING ABOUT HER BREASTS ALL DAY?
She lean forward, placing both her hand on his chest enjoying the feel off his muscle under the skin looking him straight in the eyes and yet giving him a nice sight of her petite bosom “Did I heard right? You had thought on my chest for all day?”

"I....well..." Neji suddenly found himself blushing at her suddenly confronting him on that....now he'd made himself sound like a pervert...he had just said it without thinking. Though....it was certainly true. From the corner of his eye he had been admiring her...his eyes made it rather easy to look at people without them realising after all. "Well....y-yeah I....I guess I have..." He swallowed nervously, shivering as she had leaned forwards, causing her breasts to fall on either side of his throbbing shaft, which her entire stomach was also now pressing down against.

Back
Top Bottom