Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
She listen at her name, and turned looking at Noah.

"Noah...it's me yes" she whispered and hugged him tightly. "i'm so glad i'm back" she said looking a thim.

Noah blushed softly and nodded, holding her close. "I'm glad you're back, too... I really missed you! You just left that morning..." he said quietly, almost like she had hurt the demon. He toughed it out, though; Noah even managing to give her a short kiss on the lips.

"We'll... talk more after class, hon."

((Alrighty then.))

Michael watched Amaya and Noah embrace, and his eyes softened. He slowly got up and leaned against the wall. "So the phrase, 'I take it you two know each other' would be very, very cliche at the moment?" Michael chuckled before he limped to his room. Now he was there for two reasons; to get his coffee, and to find pain medication.

--In the meantime, in English & Creative Writing--

"Where the hell did everybody go to?!" Chuck yelled, seeing a few more students walk in. He sighed as he sipped at his coffee again. Kids these days, he swore...

She nodded at him "I had to get back home, but i'm back now" she whispered and try to give a fast explanation. She gave him a short kiss back and smiled " See later then" she said smiling, and turned to Micheal "Yes we know each other...meet since the beginning" she answered as she watch him getting on his room.

She took her bag and got in room 10, letting her back down and closing the door behind her. Then she walked out of the doom to the classroom, to see where she can start now she was missing for so long.

Noah nodded a bit and smiled almost dreamily as he walked back to the classroom, that damned smile stuck on his face. It was a dark grin, but yet, it had that joyful undertone. He sat back down into his corner desk, near the back, and sighed softly.

NOW he could get through class without boring his arse off.

Tina just watched the students come and go and when Noah walked back in with this stupid grin on his face she thought "well well someone found a sweet heart or just did the naughty ". she smirked herself at the thought of what she was going to do after school. she could not help but chuckle little bit.

Before entering to the classroom she visit the teachers office to give her paper, and explain why she had to leave so suddenly. Then she walked back at slowly at the classroom, she stop at the door and look around to see any familiar faces. "Hi all" she greeted everyone that was around and walked inside, and found a empty sit back on the room close at the window. She had no idea if it was someone else sit she walked and sat there, seeing how things would go on.

"'Did the naughty'? How did that ever become a phrase?" Michael asked as he limped into the room. After a copious application of Vicodin, some disinfectant, a part of a splint, the aid of a cane, and very liberal amounts of duct tape, he had fixed up his leg, and finally got his coffee. He waved a bit to Amaya and Noah before he sat back in his seat. The rowdiness of the other ((and very fake)) students grew, and Chuck decided to take action, standing up.

"Alright, alright, settle down." He tried, but to no avail as the students didn't cease in their chatter. Chuck sighed before he yelled out, "SHUT UP!" The noise ceased. Chuck looked at the room, standing tall with authority. "I. Am Chuck Finley, your instructor for English & Creative Writing. You will call me Mr. Finley or Sir. Not 'Teach', not 'Teacher', and most definitely not 'Chuck'. You each will stand and introduce yourselves as I call on you. You will state your full name, your abilities, your current experience in English and Creative Writing, and a few facts about yourself. Let's get started with," Chuck pointed at Noah. "You, Demon Boy. Introduction, go."

Amaya waved back at Micheal, looked around as the classroom wasn't filled yet and the look at the person that was yelling and trying to getting the peoples attention. "What is his problem" she just murmured to herself not saying anything else just listened, she grabbed a bottle of water form her bag and started to play with it. she was feeling bored, after all she hated English, she froze the water playing not giving much attention.

Tina watched the girl Amaya for a bit then stared out the window. she did not care too much about the students giving out their names . She knew who Noah was and what he could do from the last class no need for a review. She was not here to learn about the students more a less to get away from her family. she mostly wanted school to end for she had some important hot appointment to get to after school and it seemed school was dragging on slowly.

As the rest of the class left, Trystan stood and walked over to the doctor. His book was nowhere to be seen. "I believe you needed to see me?" He smiled, flicking his ears this way and that.

(sorry, my connection's been acting up)

Kenji went to a different class from the rest of the group, it was art time for him. He went into class and looked around finding a limited amount of people he went to work. He was suppose to do a art project for a grade. He looked at the still life and first did a outline of it before he worked on painting the object with various paints. It wasn't that hard but time consuming, Kenji remembered his deal during his last class rather well. He was curious about it, and also looking forward to it. Yet, he also was calm when he painted, the conflict of base emotions, excited and calm showed in his work, it always did, no matter how he felt it could be seen in his artwork.

(Apologies, been off on vacay. I'll be back Sunday night ._.)

"Noah," he said as he stood, hands in his pockets. He itched at his upper arm for a moment before pocketing his hand again. "Good sense of smell, hmm? Intuition? A hunch? Telepathy? Whatever the Hell, as you may." He sat again, leaning back. Not much of an introduction, but. Hey.

Chuck sighed. It wasn't much of an introduction, but he doubted he'd get anything else out of him without the aid of tools. He point at Michael. "Coffee Boy, your turn." Michael had stopped mid sip. Well shit. The young hacker put his cup down and edged himself out of his seat with the help of his cane. "Name's Michael. I'm a teleport, a telekinetic, a hacker, and a coffee addict." Michael chuckled at the bad joke before he sat down.

Chuck sighed before sitting down. This was getting pointless. "Alright, I'm pretty sure you're all getting as tired as I am about this, so we'll have a volunteer introduce themselves before I do, and we can get the lesson started."

While Chuck was talking, Michael had resumed typing. While the teacher was boring, hopefully the class would pick up soon.

Noah was glad the teacher hadn't asked for more; because quite honestly, he wouldn't have given any. Though... he began itching at his arm again before cursing under his breath, pulling down his long sleeves on his rather medieval Assasin's outfit. He slipped on some gloves and pretended like nothing was happening, though the spot still bothered him greatly.

Amaya heard few of them introducing themselves, she would just listen and play around with her froze water bottle. "Finally the lesson will start" she mumbled as the last think she wanted was to start introducing herself.She would open her notebook, but wouldn't pay any attention to the class. Mostly lost in her thoughts she waited the class to finish.

Tonya stood up and said "okay the Name is Tonya and I can heal myself and have great sense of smell and i have still bone claws in my knuckles so yea do not mess with but anyway teach there you go ". she sat down crossing her legs the other way for the thought of Kenji and what they would be doing turned her on again.

Luna was new to the school, her see through green wings fluttered as she tried to find her class, she had a little bit of a ditzy look as she flew past other students and pouted. Hopefully she will find her class soon, it was getting later and later.

((Oh crap, guys, my most sincere apologies. With work and now college, my mind's been out of the gutter.))

Chuck looked over the class, sighing. "I'm guessing there's no one else, eh?" Chuck sat in his chair, taking a sip of his coffee. "I'm Lieutenant Finley of the US Navy, retired. My power is complete and total spatial awareness of twenty five square feet, which means," At that moment, Michael put something on the screen in the back, Chuck's face shifting and morphing as he talked. No sound came out, as that would ruin the surprise.

"Which means that Michael had better shut the screen down before I take away the computer." At the moment, Michael turned off the screen. Totally worth it.

"Now, let's get today started by seeing what kind of fiction you guys know of. Let's start with Noah back there, eh?"

Tonya shifted in her seat and thought what if she and Kenji just skipped class to go do their deal would that be so bad. she listened to the teacher call on noah and thought who cares about what types of ficition just give her a pass to go find Kenji to have sex.

"Ah, fiction? Well... generally, I read of nonfiction in the demon world, but... fiction. (Because I can't THINK of anything at the goddamn moment...) Well, Stephen King, I suppose. The His Dark Materials Trilogy is alright, also, from Pullman."

Noah almost... hissed his s's as he went, which he didn't usually do. You could say he was acting strangely this class.

Shane Mitchels was pretty average for his age, grades were normal, IQ showed promise but he didn't bother to do anything with it, even his appearance was average and he could fit in just about anywhere if he had the clothes for it. Things only became apparent that he was far from normal when he decided to be different and walk on the ceiling, like he was now as he walked the corridors to the administration office to hand in his paperwork for the enrollment, and then collect his dorm room allocation, locker key and various other items he would need. With those in hand, he stayed on the ceiling as he proceeded to head towards the dorms, walking down the wall and onto the ground when he reached the door to go outside. In the dorm building, he smiled as he got a couple of confused looks from people as he stopped to ask directions to his room, and then left.

Dropping his bag onto his bed, he floated himself down to it and pulled out his clothes and miscellaneous items he wouldn't need for class before picking it back up and walking out the door, this time on the floor. Checking his timetable, he wandered around until he found where the class was that he thought he should have been having, physics, but the room was empty. Puzzled, he looked at it again, he laughed. It was tomorrow's class for this time. Heading back down the corridor, he arrived at the correct class and came inside quietly, waiting near the door until he was spoken to by the teacher.

((Sorry again, guys. RL sucks a bit now.))

Chuck nodded. "Very good. I'm not much of a fan of Stephen King's books, beyond The Shining, but it's good that you've got a good grasp on fiction. Now, you, coffee-addict," Chuck said, sipping at his large cup of coffee. Michael sighed, taking a large gulp of his now cooled coffee. "I don't exactly have a favorite writer, I kinda just like... Genres... Like Science fiction, mystery, fantasy, and Post Apocalyptic tales..." Michael just shrugged before he noticed the new kid out of the corner of his eye.

Chuck looked over at the new student, and smiled. "Alright, new student, have a seat anywhere, and then you can tell us your name, your powers, and what kinds of fiction you like." Chuck sipped at his cup again as Michael continued to shift through megabytes of code. Something was off with this line of code. He must investigate this further. Well, that and the issue with Noah. He might not have known the guy long, but something was off. This was, of course, for Michael's safety and Noah's. It he was going to go homicidal on them, then he needed to be prepared.

Shane nodded and wandered around to a seat near the windows, and sitting down slowly, he smiled a bit, cheekily like he knew something everyone else didn't. "My name is Shane Mitchels, I like reading all sorts of things, from alternate history stories, through to fantasay, but only stuff by Terry Brooks and Brent Weeks, Sci fi, murder, then classic crime tales by people such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie. As to my powers..." he says, with the last bit trailing off, he holds his chair with one hand, and then the table with his other, and then floats, rotates the items with him, and comes to a rest against the ceiling, "This."

Michael raised an eyebrow. "And what is..." He motioned to what Shane was doing. "This? As far as one could tell, you could be a telekinetic." Michael lifted his desk, cane and laptop into the air. "See? But then it could be something totally different, like gravitational manipulation, or tricking our minds to think you're moving these objects." Michael looked at Shane. "And then there's the part of you that's showing off at the moment. You aren't supposed to show off your powers like this, you're supposed to keep them concealed. Being a show-off is how you get killed." Chuck sighed as he looked at Shane.

"Shane, right?" Chuck asked. "Just put the desk and your chair down so we can continue the lesson."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom