monster hunter tri (closed rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey" Marta said to Alistar. She frowned a bit then nodded "Yeah that sounds great. besides, I like to travel." she said with a smile. After Alistar left Marta pulled Snow close as she looked up at the night sky.

snow smiled as she was close to marta, then said "you wanna head out of the village a bit, and have some... fun?" snow asked with a sly grin... "Come on, i know you want to take me again, and i would love to be taken by you, as hard as you can..." she gently nibbled on martas ear as she got up, and walked in a sexual way, teasing her partner and lover.

snow smiled as she took off her armor and clothing, leaving herself fully nude. "come here my love. i am yours to play with. do what ever you wish to me." she gave a sly grin and a wink to marta, knowing tonight would be better than before.

Marta stipped down as well. She smiled then walked over and kissed Snow under the moon light before laying down on the grass. She continued to kiss her then started moving down, giving her small kisses on her body as she did.

snow moaned softly and said "st...stop teaseing me!" she had a red blush on her face from the teasing and let out another cute moan. she loved being with marta, but sometimes, she was a major tease.

snow moaned even louder and said "ohhh~ ple.please marta... let me... play with you... oh!~ "

snow was moaning from pleasure, her pussy soaking wet. "put... put it in!!!" she moaned out, wanting to feel marta inside of her pussy, her cock filling her... it throbbing inside of her... it only made her wetter as snow thought of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom