Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the island of Dr.Moreau relived(doom,ivy,me ask to join )

Re: the island of Dr.Moreau relived(doom,ivy,me ask to join

julia lay on the ground breathing heavily sweat covering her naked form.she was alone her eyes glazed over as she sat up carefully.some of his juices gushing out with her own mingling together in her and on the ground.she was dazed a heavy heat in her system at least release had come for her .her hands supported her as she struggled to get to her feet.searching for her cloths until she found them in the indent they had made in the grasses. pieces of stray grass stuck in her hair she took a minute to comb them out s few minutes later she was dressed though a little disheveled.she walks from the bushes she had entered a relaxed look in her eyes the scent of sex heavy in the air around her .as she stretched .soon she returned to the bowl she had left for jenny surprised to find the bowl filled and ready to be eaten.julia picked it up her head lifting at the sudden sound of a gunshot her eyes wide.she sat the food down if there were strangers on the island she needed to get to them first if moreau did she shuddered at the thought.she quickly collected her gun she had hidden in the supply shed glad it was only tranks and strapped it on she moved to the edge of the forest annoyed the jeep having been taken she started her long trek towards the beach.

************************************************************​

jenny's eyes were wide her breathing coming in short gasps.her head tilted back her hips bucking a Little as she rubbed back again Olivia hungry for more .she was spiraling and didnt last to much longer as she came .growling heavily and nipping at olivias throat playfully as she shuddered.

*********************************************​

the bushes close to the water parted as Leo came out at the bend of a small river were he spotted tigress .he had planned to rest they were close to home .his eyes traveled over the young tigers and he waded threw the water and came up beside her knowing she had already spotted him .it was when he was close he scented the blood."tigress whats happened i heard a noise earlier but i thought it was the father hunting perhaps he has hunted you .''she says looking at her carefully"how bad is it"he asks her grasping her arm.

Olivia soured over the edge just as Jenny did, her body quivering with the force of the waves of pleasure washing over her causing her to cry out in ecstasy. She'd never felt like this before and it was almost scary as she was overwhelmed by pleasure, her pussy throbbing and her juices gushing from her body down her legs and mixing with Jenny's juices. The scent of both of their arousals filled the air and as Olivia drew away from Jenny, she knelt between her legs, lapping up the juices of Jenny's pussy, her tongue soft and probing as she cleaned the jaguar woman, drinking in every drop. When she was done, she laid on the bed next to her, curling up against her and nuzzling her gently with a small happy smile on her face.

**************************​
Moreau trudged through the jungle confidently, knowing his way around his own island. Eventually he reached the beach and came upon a woman standing frightened on the beach, her face and clothes a mess. When she saw him Pepper's eyes went wide and she started to back away but he held his hands out in a soothing gesture, his face calm and open. "Shhh shhh, it's alright," he said in his deep rasping voice. "You're alright, I'm not going to hurt you. You look like you could use some help. Are you lost? Where did you come from?"

Hearing the mysterious man speak, the breath Pepper was holding was let out slowly and she started to relax a little and despite her best efforts she started to cry desperately. Everything was just too overwhelming right now and this was the first person she'd seen on the island other than Cole. From the way he was dressed in nice clothes, and he was well-groomed, that could only mean there was civilization on this island. And that meant the chance for rescue. His being here was a huge relief for her and she wept as she answered him. "I was in a plane crash," she said, her shoulders slumped as tears ran freely, a hand going to her forehead. "The pilot and I made it out alive, but he's run off into the jungle... I'm so scared. Thank God you're here."

Moreau nodded his head comfortingly as he approached her, inconspicuously reaching into his waistband. "Of course, of course," he said soothingly as he got closer. "Everything will be alright now." As he stood in front of her, suddenly, lightning fast the gun was out and he grabbed ahold of her with the other arm pulling her up to his chest and pointing the gun at her temple. Pepper gasped in alarm and her eyes went wide as she was held against him. "Now, you be a good girl and come with me and I won't have a reason to blow your fucking brains out," he said to her in a cold, sandy whisper, his voice eerily calm. Despite his quick movements and the adrenaline pumping through his system, Moreau was feeling strangely relaxed. Walking along with her through the jungle he took her back the way he'd come, heading for the lab.

***********************​
Tigress watched as the lion walked into the water and approached her on the other side of the pool. As he asked his questions she looked at him with her golden yellow eyes flickering in the sunlight. "Not the Father," she said in a strong feminine voice with just the hint of a purring at the end. "Strangers on island. Beautiful strangers. Fight. Scratch." she made a small swipe with her paw to illustrate how the fight had gone. "Sharp metal poked me. Pain." She lifted her arm then to show him the stab wound in her side in between her ribs, small ribbons of blood staining her glossy orange fur. She breathed heavily, wheezing in a bit of pain.

jenny whimpers and moans as olivias mouth met her folds licking her clean.her back arching she nearly went over a second time in the pleasure of the moment.she lay breathing heavily soft pants coming with each breath.jenny arms rap around Olivia lovingly nuzzling into the other her cool wet nose lightly nuzzling into olivias neck''that...that was..wonderful"she whispered breathing as she began drifting off.

*************************************************​

leo looked at the wound cautiously his hand coming to stroke the otehrs main like hair to calm her.''hmm i cant help you im sorry little sister but moths could if you let her.she would not let father touch you ."he says taking away the cloth he wore he kept it clean so he washed into in the water and applied the dry piece to the wound to help stop the bleeding or slow it down"i can find her to help you "she says stroking her back.as he waited for her answer.

*********************************************************​

julia moved quickly threw the forest avoiding the main path she took several shortcuts knowing . she was working her way to the beach.she passed up the forked tree and a small brook having to wade threw some of the water as the sound of voices became louder and louder .it took her a few extra minutes but she made it breath9ign heavily from running most of the way.she was breathing heavily a thirty minute trip struck down to fifteen she was suddenly glad she worked out in the training facility to keep her muscles up.she pulled her gun out her breath rasping as she loaded it and stepped out with it raised at moreau"hey doc .....you should be nicer''she says walking up gun out warningly but nothing more''after all "she lightly touches the w0omans face and as she does this her other hand stabs a needle into her side sedating her"she is sacrificing a lot you know well take DnA first Tomas understood''she says keeping a level calm tone as the woamn frightened eyes become lucid and she colpeses against her counter part.Julia seems calm relaxed a strange happiness burning behind her eyes if the doc payed enough attention"you should be more gentle the poor dear will be nearly inconsolable after this luckily i have a sligth amnesiac applied to my serum''she says smirking.

Lichen was a little to shaken to move her eyes full of fright, but as the gun shot went off, she fainted.

*************************************​

Nicky was surprised when the gun went off, she looked over at the male he was interesting, but was not affected much. She bent over and picked up her knife, folding it closed. "I'm fine," she looked at the limp form of her sister, female vaginal fluids filled the air and her nostrils, turning her on some, for she was a lesbian though and though, where as her sister was strait. Her sister probably passed out from the experience. "My sister was attacked, I didn't need your help, I could have killed it on my own." She says putting the knife up and dragging her sister towards the fire. "Look go away we really don't need your help." She says grabbing the dry clothes of from over the file.

As Jenny fell asleep in her arms, Olivia brushed her hair from her face and laid her head beside her and just laid there holding her while she slept.

***************************​

Cole stared at the young woman as she started to drag her sister away, glancing once in the direction that the tiger creature had gone. "Excuse me?" he said in astonishment as he watched the woman go towards the fire that they had set up. "Are you telling me you live here? Are you natives? Do you know of a way off of this rock?" He asked as he followed her to their little camp on the beach. Looking around, he started to suspect that they weren't much different from him and Pepper; lost and stranded here.

************************​

"No!" Tigress said, wincing and hissing a little at the pain as the cloth was applied to the wound. "No, I do not want Mother. This is fine, I will heal it on my own." She drew away from him then, sitting a bit a part from him and continuing to lick the wound. The blood flow was slowing down and clotting well. She was lucky it hadn't hit any major organs.
***************************​

Moreau paused as Julia appeared and sedated the girl walking with him. He understood what she said about needing to take samples first and he also knew he would need her help to do the experiment on the girl. But still her little smirk and the smug light in her eyes made him want to twist her neck. Instead he said, "Fair enough. She doesn't have a weapon on her, so she's not the one who fired the gun. She mentioned a man who was with her, the pilot. But I haven't seen him. We'll have to find him later and take his weapon away. Can't have that kind of thing moving around the island freely, especially since he might harm one of the creatures, not knowing what they are. He may have already..." Slinging Pepper over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he continued the long trek back to the compound, allowing Julia to follow him but otherwise ignoring her the whole way.

Leo grunted"your choice i understand"he says watching tigress hoping she would be well as she said she would."has father been hunting you again he seems more angered anymore''he says tossing his head and shaking out his mane the last hour rushing threw his mind julias face flashing there the content look.he had another flashback his memories of the first night laying beatn and broken on the ground father angry with how he had come to look more like his animal self than human.he remembered julai kneeling by him tending his wounds and speaking to him letting him from his cage and making it seem that he had escaped so that he may live .he remembered it all."mother is human but not like father she tended you when you were cub and needed someone when father only wanted to see what your blood would do."he says protectively towards julia not all humans hurt.

*************************************************​

julia remained silent fallowing moreau"he should be easily apprehended''she says her voice soft as she walked her eyes on the young woman."there was no need to frighten her but you did well finding her Tomas''she says keeping her eyes on the ground.as they walked she stayed with him "i understand your concerns but ...even so it woudl be easier to snag them if they believe you someone to help them not harm them if there like her they are no threat.''she was trying to calm him to quell this unspeakable anger she saw in him.she remained with him watching as they reached the jeep not to far from the station they had several posted around the island stocked with a med kit and trank riffles with a single flare .they were always for emergencies she watched as thy neared stopping "moreau lets take a jeep it will be easier on the both of us''she says hoping he will except.

"No, knuckle skull we don't but I sure as hell wish to be left alone." She says annoyed, why cant males leave her the fuck alone she doesn't like them, "But if your gonna persist, then get some food, we may need it considering what we may be fighting." She says more or less not looking at him, more focused on her sister, who is beginning to stir but not awake yet. She really didn't mind the dude but he was more clueless than a baby. Which really made her mad, and her knife was still near, a good throw and he was deader than a door nail.

"I...cannot..." Tigress said looking up at him, her deep honey golden eyes shining fearfully in the light that drifted from the treetops. She knew in her heart that Leo would not lead her astray. He'd been there for her when she'd first been created, helping her understand her new existence and not pressuring her to mate when he'd wanted to. She had a liking for other females for some reason. In any case, he'd been there with her when she first killed a rabbit and had helped her hide it from the Father and had kept her safe and out of trouble. Tigress also knew that Leo had a history with the Mother and that the two were close. But she couldn't get rid of the fear. The Sayer of the Law was VERY clear about the Laws of the best folk, of how you were to be and act human, in stating that it was the will of the Father and the Mother. In her time here, she'd seen one other, a wolf man who had disobeyed the Laws and Father and Mother had found out. Immediately he was taken away and never seen again. When the Father had been questioned about his whereabouts, he'd only stated that the wolf man, Khaddyr, had been "punished for his crimes." Tigress looked away from Leo then, her hand holding her side and looking into the water of the pond. "I...cannot..."

******************​
Unbelievable! Were all women insane and think that men were slaves? Cole stood shocked looking at the woman as she busied herself about their camp before he shook his head in irritation and stomped off to the woods. Cursing to himself under his breath and ranting and raving, he thought it might be easier to reason with her if he brought Pepper with him. They needed to stick together. He wasn't willing to admit it aloud, that he needed them, but basically, he did. They stood a better chance of survival if they stayed together. So he made his way back to where he'd left Pepper only to find the spot empty, the fire burning and crackling morosely. Looking around Cole searched the beach with his eyes for as far as he could see before he looked down at the ground. Around the fire and at the edge of the jungle were Pepper's footprints, slender and dainty as they were and his own fading clod-hoppers prints and then...a third set of bootprints. Leading together with Pepper's prints into the woods and further down a new smaller set of boot prints.

His eyes wide and breathing heavy, Cole started to panic, he didn't know what to do. Running back to the other women's camp he ran up to Nicky's fire, his breathing heavy and gasping as he tried to tell her what happened. "They've taken her!" he said in between gasps for air. "The woman who was with me... she's gone and there are footprints... we're not alone on this island... Please you have to help me find her.. there's no telling if they're hostile or not and something bad might have happened to her..."

******************​
As they walked, Moreau listened to Julia's occasional talking in silence. He knew she was right yet again, but still thinking back over his encounter with the woman, he hadn't been sure at the time if she was the one holding the gun. It was only after he'd grabbed her and looked down at the sand and seen the larger footprints that he realized it was probably the pilot who had it. As they came to one of the outposts with a jeep parked beside it, Julia suggested they take it instead of walking. Sighing at her and her sensitive feet, he dropped Pepper in the back seat of it and climbed in the driver's seat. He waited only a moment as Julia got in before he sped off down the jungle path.

Leo sighed brushing a hand threw his mane of hair.he woudl tell her in hopes it woudl make her understand his last ditch effort though he knew it was just as likely the other would reject him afterwards"the mother is different loving she fears father i have seen it..........and tonight i was with her. she is .........my..mate ...."he sat in silence after that looking towards the water.suddenly she stood .''if it hurts anymore you know were to go ill wait for you but first i will go to the village ."sat this he wades back over the river and flees into the forest.

*************************************************************​

julia watched him dump pepper unceremoniously into the jeep as she climbed in nearly falling out with his sudden acceleration.she clung to her seat pulling herself the rest of the way in looking panicked as a branch rushed over her head .she quickly strapped in.deciding she would say nothing moreau often frighted her but this he was obviously on edge tonight.she sat in silence threw the rest of the trip back to the compound her eyes never leaving him glad she carried a knife on her person at all times.as they entered the compound she slowly climbed out feeling a little sick to the stomach she managed to look down at pepper a sudden feeling hit her it was a pang of guilt a slight remorse for what she was about to do to the poor thing. who had been so terrified she felt a kinship in that towards moreau at least.

***********************************************​

jenny cuddled up to olivia a slight rumbling in her chest she was happy.her ears flickered with ever stroke olivia applied to her soft fur.her tail was layed over olvivias leg protectively as jenny gazed up at her."that was .wonderful...i didnt even get your name''she says softly smiling as she nuzzled closer to olvia her warm nose lightly pressing under her chin.

Lichen had awakened by the time Cole got back, she was eating on some fish as Nicky came out the water more fish in hand. Nicky really new how to take care of herself in the wild. She had on different clothes then Cole had seen her in last time. Her knew clothes were hanging over the fire. She really like the look of this so called, Nicky's words not hers, 'Show off with a gun, who thinks he owns everything that walks'. Then again Nicky did lean a different direction in some respects, but she did like the look of his body, and with hers she was sure she could turn him turn to her. But first they had to hear what the male wanted, but was slightly put off when she heard about another female...oh well. "Slow down, then sit down, then start to talk other wise, we won't understand you." She said as Nicky put more fish in the fire, sitting on sticks, as she wiped her knife to a some what clean condition.

*****************************************​

Nicky was catching fish with the sharp stick she Magiver'ed with her knife. She had just caught two more coming ashore, clothes wet because some of them fought back and one of them was sitting on her stick with a couple of knife holes in it, her knife in one hand, pole-o'-fish in the other. Which is when she laid eyes on the egotistic pig....or at least that is what she thought him as. Yes he was handsome but not what she wanted, she wanted a nice smart submissive female. She put a the fish over the fire to cook as Lichen started to speak to him. She was going to listen, and may even help, if her sister wanted to. She already liked this island, the tiger lady, was cute and she would have only been way to happy to.....she shook her head and continued to listen.

Tigress's eyes widened in shock at what Leo said and she sat fingering her wound uncertainly as she watched him go. If he and the Mother were mates...then that meant the Mother was loyal to him... That meant she couldn't be as loyal to the Father still...could it? She sighed worriedly as she looked into the water, debating with herself over whether to go or not. After several hours, she finally decided, the pain throbbing in her side was too much, and she headed off to Leo's meeting place to wait for him.

***********************​
As they arrived at the compound, Moreau had cooled down some, and getting out of the jeep, he carried Pepper inside to their lab. Setting her out gently on an operating table, he began to prep her, starting by removing her clothes. Laid out on the table, still unconscious, Pepper looked like a wild angel, her face and body a little dirty from the crash, but her modeling looks showing through. Standing aside for Julia, Thomas looked at her and said. "Show me how you do it, so that I know how." There was a sense of determination in his voice and expression as he looked at her. He wanted the answers she had and he didn't like being in the dark as far as this new procedure was concerned. "Show me."

***********************​
Olivia cuddled close to the jaguar rumbled and purred against her, feeling soothed by the calm noises of the other woman. "My name is Olivia," she said softly with a pleased smile. "And the Mother says we are sisters." Gently caressing Jenny's cheek, Olivia kissed her on the lips and drew back to look in her eyes. "And I'm going to take care of you." Sitting up from the bed, she stretched a little and began to redress as she spoke with a cheerful smile. "I bet you're hungry and from the smells from the cookfire outside, I bet the Mother has made something for us."

***********************​
Cole took a deep breath after Lichen spoke and sat down, rubbing a hand over his face. "I was flying a woman overseas in my plane and we got hit by a storm and crashed," he said slowly. "She was on the beach where we landed before I heard the commotion and came to find you guys and that...tiger thing... And now she's gone and there are footprints in the sand along with hers leading off into the jungle. Bootprints. I think someone must have taken her. If there are people on this island, we have to find them. They may be able to help us get off. Or," and he paused, looking from Nicky to Lichen. "They may be hostile and hurting her. Please, you have to help me find her."

Leo waited close to the hidden village he and the otehrs like himself and tigress resided in.he remained hidden in the bushes.he scented tigress long before she came into view.she was clutching at her side witch he could tell was bleeding pretty badly the cloth stained.he stepped out into the open as she came close tot eh entrance and he let her hear him."sister you are in need come let us get you a warm bed."he says gently taking her by the shoulders and leading her into the old mine after a few minutes they came out into an open pocket with tone walls coming into a circle the only opening was a large hole in the roof .sun shining down in separate shafts of light to illuminate and fall on several small huts. surrounding a second compound much like the one julia and Dr.Moreau resided in currently.Leo leading tigress to a small hut and having her lay down."i will find mother if you let em if not i will seek one who can help."he says softly patting her on the head affectionately.

***********************************************************​
Julia watched the doctor placed the girl gently on the table.she stood off to the side allowing him to undress her and then after he had stepped back she moved forward still surprised somewhat by how kindly he treated this knew patient. though .she would of coarse be the doorway to what he sought and so she understood in her own way.carefully she strapped the girl down smoothing the hair from her forehead she sighed."it will take time but it can be done in a day ."she says hearing the urgency in his voice feeling a shiver run down her spine.she calmly goes to the cabinets and pulls out several chemicals and gets on her hands and knees pulling a loose tile from the floor pulling our several viles of a yellow liquid and a few viles of red."this should do i must make more"she says standing she sets up a small chem lab heating the yellow liquid "she will need three doses over the coarse of the next twenty four hours and must be watched closely to insure she remains unharmed and functioning.to also assure there is no brain damage as well"she says heating the viel of yellow liquid and placing it over a flame as it heated she moved to the woman and carefully made a slit in her arm removing several small blood vessels to and arteries to be used in the human genes sequences they needed for the beast people.she dressed and cleaned the wound."this will heal over with proper care"she mutters to herself and returns checking the vile the liquid now blue she takes the red vile with is concentrated dna a mixed batch she had set up she uses a small syringe and waits until the transformation serum finishes removing a layer of yellow milky liquid that formed on the top then drawing the animal DNA into it and moving to the table"of coarse two wiles would do it but it woudl take more time and if given the entire dose if she survived the rapid movement and development she woudl be the hybrid in less that two hours.she says injecting the concoction into the woman's neck before cleaning the needle off and stepping away as her body started to twitch and jerk somewhat accepting the changes to the system.

*********************************************​

jenny watched Olivia get up and dress the scent of food catching her as well.she pulled the cover around herself blushing some at her nudity."ill wait here"she says curling up in the bed to tired at the moment to go out and not wanting to be seen naked.

Back
Top Bottom