Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the island of Dr.Moreau relived(doom,ivy,me ask to join )

Re: the island of Dr.Moreau relived(doom,ivy,me ask to join

Olivia smiled at the Mother's praise, and then blinked in surprise as she watched the woman shoot the gun at the leaping jaguar. That instinct to flee again surged up inside her, the blind fear of an animal that is startled, but like before she successful quelled the urge. She somehow understood that the Mother had not injured Jenny and that the jaguar woman was just asleep. So when Julia addressed her again, she nodded resolutely and led the way back to the village, going slowly and stopping occasionally to make sure the Mother was still following her. She offered the Mother one of her personal huts, and helped the woman lay the sleeping creature upon a bed clothe upon the rocky soiled ground. Hay strewed about on the bottom of the hut covering the dirt and it smelled slightly like a barn, but was otherwise clean and big enough for the both of them to stand without encroaching each other's space.

********************​
Moreau sat on the edge of Julia's bed pouring through the notes she had made, his anger clearing as he went over the collected data. Yes, she definitely had found the key to something, and although it appeared that the creature still acted like an animal, those urges could be curbed. They could refine the technique and eliminate the hate and violent emotions from the beast folk this way. They were definitely on their way towards finding the answers and for once, Moreau felt hope. Gingerly stepping over the things strewn about the floor, Moreau closed the file and left the room.

Tucking the file away, he stopped back at the lab and got back in the jeep bringing with him supplies for first aid before driving back towards the village. Thomas reasoned to himself that she'd need help tending to the creature and they had to keep the experiment alive if they were going to harness the power and perfect it. And they had to do this together. The truth was, he needed her now more than ever and although he was still angered by her betrayal, he understood why she had done it. If she'd brought the woman to him in the first place, he would have taken new samples from her and then ordered her execution, not allowing Julia to do what she had planned. And it would have been a waste. He could see that now.

julia layed jenny on the bed her eyes calm she sat beside her and began ripping peices of her own shirt for clean cloth not seeming to care that she was only in a bra ."listen Olivia im sorry you had to see me shoot at her i know i frightened you "she glances back at her laying out the strips."i just want you to know i would never harm you or the others i love you all very much ...what i did i did because it was a necessity she would have hurt herself if i hadn't ."she speaks calmly her tone on the edge though as she began cleaning out the wound on jenny's shoulder."im going to need some clean water..she already has a fever from this "she calls back over her shoulder. as she puts the last few strips aside to use with the water.

Listening to the Mother explain it made the last vestiges of fear melt away inside of Olivia. "Yes, Mother," she said with a small, calm smile. "I understand." Her eyes were bright and confident as she listened to Julia instruct her to get water. Now she had more faith in this woman than ever reestablished so by the way she treated Olivia like a person, talking to her as she would an equal. When the Mother fell silent there was a small hubbub heard from outside and Olivia turned her head to face the door to the hut, her ears pricking up. "Father's here," she said with an innocent smile.

******************​
Moreau drove up to where he had moments before and stepped out of the vehicle carrying the case of medical supplies. Around him the beast folk were hesitant at first, but with encouraging smiles and soft words from him they lost their fear and came up to him willingly allowing him to touch them as he walked through the village. He didn't know where Julia was at the moment but when he spied the Sayer of the Law carrying a beaten up pail of water towards her hut, he thought he had an idea. Especially with the way she stared at him as she walked towards the doorway. As he approached her he gave her a smile and she smiled back in an adoring way. "Hello, Olivia," he said in an easy tone. "Is Julia in there?"

"Yes, Father," she said with a nod, waiting by the doorway respectfully as he entered first. When he entered he took a deep breath and approached Julia where she knelt by the jaguar girl, setting the medical case by his feet as he crouched down beside her. "We need to have a talk," he said calmly. There was a hint of remorse in his voice but it could have just been the quiet tone he was using. "But it can wait. Is there anything I can do to help?"

julia sighed as Olivia spoke of moreau."i know"she says calmly as Olivia left to fetch the water Julia was on the verge of simply taking her new daughter and leaving with her for fear of what he would do to them both.she worked sweat coming easily for her she rapped the wound to stop the bleeding .she felt him enter hearing his footsteps as he drew closer she was t5ense .she nearly stood as he came to crouch next to her."you wouldn't understand her bodily structure ill use the supplies though that is help enough''she says trying to sound respectful.she pulls the bag to herself and riffles threw it pulling out some peroxide and a needle and thread.she went to work calmly cleaning the wound and the blood that oozed free before sewing it shut it was jagged in some places and she was forced to cut the skin so it woudl heal properly.before she was finished returning the supplies to there case."what do you want to talk about ."she says sitting on the bed and turning to face him."shell need teachings and i have decided that Olivia will be her guide and will help me care for her''.

Lichen washed up on shore, pieces of her ship every where. She grunted, her voice sounded sweet but choked. She sat up and looked around Her brown hair getting in her way, when she moved it she saw her sister, Nicky, out in the water. She stood up and jumped into the water, head first swimming, her breast getting in her way. She made it to her trying to caught her breath some then she pulled her sister to shore slowly. She placed her sister on the sand, and started mouth to mouth till she choked on the water and spewed it and started to breath. Nicky's smaller...everything made it easier to do the chest compressions. She sat her up and and looked her in the eyes before speaking. "You alright Nicky" She said her eyes twinkling the bright green of their family. Her sister responded still trying to catch his breath, "Yes Lichen I'm fine, where are we" She said turning her head in all directions trying to figure out her location.

**********************************************​

Nicky was floating after the ship wreck She was barely alive she had swallowed some water and was being quickly from lack of oxygen. She wasn't aware she was still in this world, if not for the fact that she was dragged towards something, and ultimately put on something solid. Then her chest started to hurt as something was forced down her throat, it felt so good she tried to breath it in but couldn't, After a while of this she found something coming out of her lungs, she choked on it then spewed it out, when she realized what was happening she expelled it all from her mouth, and started to breath good, clean air. She was then helped into a sitting position. Then she heard her sister ask the question almost every one asks. "You alright Nicky" Thinking not to worry her sister any more with her problems, she responded, "Yes Lichen I'm fine, where are we" She says looking around for the first time noticing the forest near by.

Thomas nodded and got out of her way while she worked, standing in a pensive pose near a wall of the hut, watching her as she worked. His mind started to drift as he looked at her, his eyes traveling up her backside as she leaned over the jaguar woman to work on her. Noticing that Olivia was watching him, he grunted and cleared his throat and looked elsewhere until she was done fixing up the girl. In response to her suggestion, he nodded and glanced at Olivia who was kneeling obediently upon the ground by the doorway. "Yes, I think the Sayer of the Law is the best person to do so," and he smiled at the goat girl as she beamed at his praise. Then he spoke to her directly. "Olivia, would you mind leaving us for just a moment. I need to speak with Julia privately."

Nodding her head with a humble expression she replied, "Of course, Father." Then she bowed and left the hut, closing the flap door behind herself.

turning back to Julia, Moreau said, "I found the files you have on her. I know now that if things hadn't gone the way they did, I probably would have told you not to go through with it and we wouldn't be as close to the answers as we are now. For that I apologize for my behavior earlier... but I'm not sure how to go on from this. You kept secrets from me... How can I know you aren't keeping more or you won't continue to keep things from me? We can't bring more people to the island if we don't have absolute trust between us. I need your word that you will include me from here on out. No more secrets. No more lies."

**************************************​

"You son of a bitch!" Pepper screamed angrily as she trudged upon the beach towards the pilot as he came sputtering out of the water. Her blonde hair was sandy and soaked with sea water as were her designer clothes, her make-up smeared on her face from getting wet. The sandy beach did not provide a solid footing so she fell a few times as she ran up to Cole, carrying one of her shoes that had not fallen off in the crash and swinging it at him hitting him on the head and back with it while she continued to scream obscenities. Brendan Cole was still dazed from the crash they'd been in, coughing up water and trying to get his bearings and her attack only made him more disoriented. "You asshole!" Pepper screamed, practically sobbing as she continued to beat him with her expensive footwear that was now ruined by seawater. "You crashed the plane and almost killed me! What kind of pilot are you!?"

Finally when Cole got ahold of himself he grabbed at her flailing arms and pushed her back and held her down in the sand. "Shut up!" he said as she squirmed and spit beneath him. "Just calm the fuck down!"

"How can I calm down when I was just in a plane crash, you bastard!?" and she spit in his face making him jerk back but not loosen his hold on her.

"Just listen to me a moment, alright?" he shouted trying to be heard above her screeching, his piercing blue eyes trying to knock some sense into her with just a look. But she just continued to squirm and glare back. Glancing up from her, he saw the jungle that spread out before them and wondered aloud, "Where the hell are we?"

julia sighed looking down at jenny her eyes had an odd twinkle to them as her hand light stroked the girls face and hair in her sleep.she looked up as Olivia was asked to leave not liking that .once Olivia was gone of course he apologized sorta close enough she supposed."i didn't lie about anythign i was honest on most things i had been working late and i was working with the formula as i said.i"she hesitated feeling she owed nothing to him but she forced herself to submit.''very well i give my word no more lies no more secrets.also if others were to come here you would have to act civil you must remember they are living beings making sacrifices for the greater good there last moments should be content not afraid and tense.''she says calmly her eyes burning into his .she only looked away as jenny stirred.her eyes lit up and she softly pulled the girls head into her lap intending to make her waking moments happy as she would her masterpiece deserved this at least.

********************************************************​

jenny shifted and moaned some her arm hurting a little .she felt someone holding her crooning over her a soft pair of lips touching her forehead .her eyes flickered open confused not even her mother had been this way to her she had always been ignored to her sister."mama?"she asked hoping her rears perking forward her eyes opening fully as her hair was brushed from her eyes in a tender manner she gasped at the woman who looked down at her fear filling her once more btu something was even more unnerving the way she was looking at her ."no my dear but i can be if that's what you want "she whispered to her confusing her further her heart fluttered but she felt safe and better this woamn was scary had changed her but jenny for once in her own way was happy no one had ever cared for her she didnt trust Julia fully but that look was one she had seen otehrs give there children and it made her warm inside.

Lichen, was not fully convinced about Nicky's condition, but let the matter drop. She looked around after her sister did, and decided to collect some clothes before doing anything else. She stood up and stretched, Her chest and but protruding in some of the stretches, which was her silent bragging rights, like she needed them. Her sister did nothing but loaf about online, and fuck about every random person she could corner and post to death, that is what she called it anyways. She moved around the beach and started to collect some of the clothes that were hers. They fit Nicky, and would work, when she got around to drying them off. She looked up from her gathering to see Nicky picking up some clothes and a knife. Then she tried to build a fire, and was successful, which surprised the hell out of her.

****************************************​

Nicky looked envious of her sister, she had gained the family, assets from mom including the brains. All she had was internet and some computer training and a lot of martial arts training, she loved to fight. She stood up, wobbly at first and then started to collect some of the wood from the wreck, the boat was mostly wood. She had the fire going in a matter of seconds. When she looked over at her sister, she saw a look of jealousy stemming from her, and smiled but continued to work on the fire and had it going when she brought the clothes over she made a line to dry them with and then hung them over, the fire high enough so as where they wouldn't burn. Her sister was emanating jealousy, from every pour of her being. Which got a smirk from Nicky.

Moreau watched as Jenny roused and he was intent upon the interaction between the two women. He saw the way there was fear in the jaguar at the hands of the woman who had altered her and it made him reconsider letting Julia do what she intended. It would be a hard experience for anyone whom they decided to change and it might cause them to rebel in fear and loathing. It was different with the animals becoming humans because they gained a higher consciousness in the process; it was like being reborn for them. With the humans, transforming them would not erase who they were before hand and they could possibly be traumatized by the event. But as he continued to watch, Jenny slowly became more calm looking up at Julia and he noted the bond forming between the two. Maybe that was the key. All of the beast folk so far considered him the Father and Julia their Mother. It tied them to the doctors on an emotional level and kept them obedient. It would be hard for any newcomers on the island to accept them as new parents/Gods, but everybody in a new and frightening situation that was out of their control needed someone to look after them and lead them. Thomas and Julia would do that for them.

Silently, Moreau left the hut to find Olivia sitting on a barrel outside, her feet barely touching the ground as she sat braiding some grass leaves together and humming a song to herself. When Moreau left the hut she looked up with her alien pupiled eyes and smiled, her golden nose ring winking in the sunlight. "Father," she started with a bit of hesitation. "I was an animal before, but now I am human. You made me like you, yes?"

Dr. Moreau stood by her giving her the smile a Father might observing their child and spoke to her in a calm authoritative voice. "Yes, Olivia. You were a goat before I remade you." There was a pride in his eyes as he looked upon her as if looking at a grand masterpiece and it made her blush and look away with a small smile.

But the smile disappeared as she sat thinking silently for a moment. "Jenny...she said she use to be human..." Moreau's smile faded as well. "Father, I-...I do not understand... If she was like you, already...why did you change her?"

Instead of arguing with her about who actually made Jenny the way she was, instead he spoke in serious tones. "Because, Olivia. Even though she was a human, she was sick inside. The things that make humans cruel to each other existed inside her still and she needed to be fixed. To be made better. So she was brought down to a purer state by mixing her with animal genes. Do you understand?"

Olivia smiled and nodded, her curiosities placated. She liked it when the Father talked to her like a person too.

******************************​
"How the fuck should I know?" Pepper said angrily in answer to Cole's question. God, she fucking hated this idiot. "You're the one who decided to 'land' the plane! Now let me go!" Cole barely listened to her screeching as he looked around at the scenery going over the last calculations he'd had on his monitors before they'd gone down; there shouldn't be an island here. So where were they? But finally he looked back down at the writhing woman underneath him and reluctantly released her and drew back, watching her warily, in case she decided to attack him again. But she didn't. Once he let her go, she rolled over and sat up, her anger fading as she looked around herself. Spying not too far away her trunk coming up from the waves she got up and ran over to it hauling it from the water up the beach. Unlocking the latch she looked inside and felt at her clothes and started to weep loudly. They were ruined!

Cole stood looking out at the ocean in the other direction and could not see any land masses on the horizon anywhere, nothing by which to orient himself. Noticing Pepper sobbing loudly he wandered over to where she was. "Stop it!" he said urgently with a bit uncertainty. She was as unpredictable as a wild cat. "Stop that right now!" Warily he cast a glance around at the jungle before looking back at her.

"Shut up!" she said pouting and sniffling, her tears making her make-up look worse. "Leave me alone!" She yelled as she packed her things back into the trunk and stood to start hauling it away, continuing to bawl her eyes out. With the renewed noise Cole lurched for her and put his arms around her, one hand holding her and the other clasped over her mouth. "I said be quiet!" the intensity in his voice and the force with which he held her made her go quiet and stare at him in shock. "Do you know where we are!? Do you have ANY idea?" When she shook her head fearfully he continued. "Neither do I. But from the foot prints in the sand I would say we're not alone and whatever it is it's big and it's not human. so unless you want to be made into something's supper, I'd suggest you stop making the noises of a wounded and frightened animal. Do we understand each other now?" Pepper's eyes widened and darted around wildly looking for whatever made the footprints but she remained quiet.

julia smiled at jenny in a gentle way lightly running he hand threw the others beautiful long hair''Your such a lovely girl jenny before this even "she says softly her tones motherly.jenny sat up hesitantly with the help of the other who offered her a tin cup with water in it.she drank readily savoring it and licking her lips."why did you do this im not even human anymore i cant..i cant focus im im having urges i shouldn't."Julia smiles gently and hugs her close her arm rapping around the others shoulders."shh now ..no worries.its natural to have urges its the animal but i will help you threw them and Olivia the same she is close to you and will be your sister i promise you she will not hurt you ."she says lightly stroking jenny's face as she helped her out the door having given her meds to help the pain and any lingering fever.she looks up spotting Tomas and Olivia together "Olivia deer will you take jenny to another hut please were she may rest she will be staying with you and i will being staying with the both of you for the next few night to help jenny adjust ok''she speaks a little rapidly smiling for the first time in a while as jenny leans agaisnt the a soft like purr rumbling in her chest.

******************************************​

jenny felt a little odd from the water she had been given realizing it was some sort of drug .but oddly it didn't bother her she was just glad the acheing had gone withe the headache the pain was gone to.she found herself leaning agaisnt the other her eyes meeting olivias as she tilted her head wondering if this one was the sister they had spoken of and what things woudl be like from now on.she feklt oddly happy at last she would have the knowledge of what it was like to have a family though the man scared her more than the woman she trusted Olivia more than the woman hopping maby she could trust them all someday she had nothing to turn back to anyway.her ears went limp as did her tail in a sudden tiredness that seesed her.

As Julia and Jenny came out of the hut Olivia got off the barrel she was sitting on and reached out and took ahold of Jenny as the Mother handed her over, letting the jaguar lean upon her. "Yes, Mother," Olivia said nodding with an obedient smile before helping the woman on her shoulder to another hut that she owned. She couldn't help the feeling of excitement that coursed through her and made her want to leap in the fields for joy. Mother was staying with them! Every day Olivia spent with her people, giving them sermons and helping them be more like humans, but most of the time she had to talk to them down at their level as many were at different stages of animal than others. It dulled the mind, and she tried to keep herself intellectually growing by reading books that the Father had given her long ago, but it was so much greater getting to speak with someone else who had a higher intellect. Sometimes Olivia struggled with her own animal nature and talking with the Mother and Father helped her feel more human.

Walking with Jenny slumped against her, she eased her into a makeshift bed on the floor of her hut, putting a blanket over her before settling down to sit beside her, petting her lightly and watching over her as she slept.

As the two wandered off into a hut together, Moreau turned to Julia and said, "So you're staying here?" He wanted to convince her to come back to the compound, to question her about staying here to tell her it was a stupid idea, that she didn't need to stay, but instead he sighed and said. "Do you want me to bring you anything?"

***************************​

Cole looked around once more before looking back at her drawing her gaze back to him as well. "Now listen, what we're going to do is find any of the things from the plane that might have washed up on the beach and then we're going to build a fire, okay?" When she nodded against his hand still clasping her mouth he then said, "And we're going to do it quietly." Then he released her and stood back and she looked around her worriedly, her hair beginning to clump as it dried and her clothes wrinkling as they grew less damp as well. Heaving a big sigh Cole said, "Alright then," and wandered off up and down the beach looking for things from the plane.

Silently, Pepper followed his lead and went the other way along the beach, her arms held in front of herself nervously and her head whipping around trying to look every which way in case something should try and sneak up on her. Within an hour they had collected almost everything from the plane: Pepper found her medication bag and make-up bag and when Cole wasn't looking she'd popped a few vicodin. Cole found the case with a flare gun and her rack of shoes, most of which were rendered useless on the sandy beach and he also found two parachutes and a silver case. Bringing it over to where they were setting up camp just before the tree line, he sat down and unlocked it, opening it up. Pepper looked on in interest as he pulled from it a .9 mm and inserted a bullet clip into it and cocked it. Spying the other one within the case she asked. "Is that one for me-?" but went silent as he closed the case and locked it back up without saying a word to her.

Stuffing the gun into the waistband of his pants he glanced at her and asked, "Do you know how to make a fire?"

She nodded and he blinked a bit surprised. They both set out getting a bunch of twigs and branches to make the fire with and soon they had it all set up. Watching her intently as Pepper knelt by the pile of sticks he was shocked and confused when she held out her hand to him. Not understanding, he tried to put his hand in hers only to be slapped away and given an annoyed look. "What?" he asked frustrated.

"Where are the matches? I need them to start the fire. Hell-o!" she said as if that were the most obvious thing in the world. All he could do then was rub his hand over his face and groan.

Julia couldn't help but smile as Olivia led her new sister to the hut they would be staying in . her smile faulted some though when she spotted the look on Moreaus face.his question made her more angry it was in his tone she could even feel it ."yes im staying here i feel jenny will get more out of being with others more like herself.i must be there for her and it will help me understand the otehrs more easily to see how they work .''she sighs and rubs the temples on ether side of her head."yes i need writing pencils a note book and small knife for sharpening the pencils ill be staying for a while but will return to the compound once a week to report and help make plans towards new subjects.''she says her voice over all calm but annoyed she turns away .''if we dont live among them how will we ever understand there beliefs there feelings there pains and fears .they have more than what we just give them Tomas."she says lifting a hand tiredly her eyes closing as she walks towards the hut entering and pushing the tarp aside to let some cool air in.she looks back once more ."ill need copies of my notes and as many of my books that are left i know many are broken or torn ."at this she enters sitting down with Olivia .

**************************************************​

jenny leaned heavily on the small woman who led her she was a good foot taller than her but the other seemed not to mind.her eyes kept falling against her will her lids closing .her face rubbed again the others at one point it was then she found herself in a soft warm bed her eyes cracking open for only a minute her body to limp for her to fight the sleep any more ..her face moved into the gentle hand touching her as she drifted into a deep sleep.

"I'm not going to fucking argue with you, Julia," Moreau said sternly in response to her little rant. It was why he didn't say anything but with the way she'd reacted, he might as well have. He sighed and made a mental note of all the things she requested and smirked a little at her comment about her books. Then he walked back to the jeep, saying goodbye to the rest of his children before climbing in and driving back to the compound.

*******************​

Olivia smiled widely as she turned to the doorway of the hut and saw who entered before looking back down at the sleeping jaguar before her, her hooved fingers gently caressing her hair away from her slumbering face. "She's very beautiful, Mother," she said as Julia came to sit beside her. "Father said she was sick before. I'm glad that she was made better."

*************************​

Sitting by the now made fire, Pepper's hair was completely dry but a mess in the process, her clothes hanging on her stiffly from drying on her, she regarded Cole who sat across from her, his eyes scanning the sea. "How are we going to get out of here?" she asked finally, her tone somewhat demanding but calmly curious as well. Cole looked at her and raised an eyebrow before looking back out to sea.

"I don't know," he said with a sigh. "Nobody knows where we are, and according to my monitors before we came down, there shouldn't be anything here except water. They won't know to look for us here."

His words made her scared so she folded her arms and set her chin stubbornly. "They'll come for me," she said proudly. "I'm a high-ranking fashion model, you know."

Cole rubbed the bridge of his nose in between his two fingers and decided not to argue with her about the point, instead deciding to look back out at sea. Pepper watched him silently for several minutes before finally saying, "When we get back, I'm going to make sure you get your license taken away." His head whipping around to look at her, he scowled in confusion. Before he said anything she said, "It should have been an easy trip between New York and London. But you were too ineffectual to make it."

Shock and anger filled Cole's face as he stood from where he sat and looked at her piercingly. "What the hell!?" he almost shouted. "You were the one who insisted I fly. I fucking TOLD you there was a storm coming and I couldn't do it! Unbelievable!" And with that he stalked away from her towards the jungle, leaving her sitting there alone.

"Where are you going?" she called after him.

He didn't stop walking away but called over his shoulder, "To find some food and stuff to build a shelter. I'm hungry." And he disappeared between the trees.

"I wouldn't waste your time," she called. "I told you, they'll be coming for me soon."

*************************​

She watched from the cover of the trees, the golden yellow orbs reflecting the light that filtered through the canopy. Watching silently as the two women on the beach conferred, her tail flicking behind her menacingly and her stripes making her invisible in the underbrush. More people like the Mother and the Father...humans. Her plush lips drew back in a seductive smile as she continued to watch them, continued to...stalk them.

Julia smiles lovingly at Olivia her little girl at least that's how she saw her.always eager to learn ,to be loved.she frowned a little at what Olivia said .thinking back she remembered jenny's form lying on the beach it had been after a supply run that she had found her the girl delirious close to death and even asking for it at some points."yes ..she was very ill some humans are and so they must become different to learn and to help them as i have done to jenny .she will be much happier here.you will help me teach her she is your little sister Olivia and im counting on you ."with that she smiles and hugs Olivia one hand lightly running over the thin fur on the others head.she looked down as jenny began to move her breathing coming faster .julia smirks "i woudl like you and her to just bound if you can she needs you and you are her big sister Olivia this is your chance if you do well i will speak with father and see that the both of you may live with us in the compound .i have been watching you i have seen that you need more challenges."she says praising her and hugging her once more before standing and stretching"i will go get some food for her."at that she walks off out the hut intending to go to the supply station that had been placed for the beasts.

*********************************************************​
jenny grunted and moved.her body shifting her ears coming up .as her soft pink nose took in the surrounding scents of the hut.she smelt many things her nose burning withe the scent of hay and mud but there was another she didst recognize.at this her eyes opened shining green in the dim light that filled the room.her eyes running over Olivia jenny's hand raised slowly to grasp olivias as it run over her face.her eyes locking with the others. she tilted her head with a curiosity that filled her.she sat up holding the hand close her eyes looking at it turning it over wondering with natural curiosity.she didn't speak for a moment her hand reaching out to touch olivais face"your strange but ....beautiful"she says letting go for the hand she had and pulling her knees up to herself her tail rapping around her knees with her arms as she looked at her.

Lichen looked around, trying not to be jealous, their sisterly rivalry has been going on since her sister was born. Being first born had its privileges, but so did being the baby, like doing stuff and getting away with it by blaming her. She noticed that the forest looked, very...different, it looked like they had washed up on an island that had a different climate then the ones she had visited, the plants appeared more tropical then she saw on the last island. The flowers had a more vibrant tint to them than some roses, they were beautiful, but probably had some poisonous properties. She stood up and didn't hear her sister talking to her, she walked towards the flowers, her mind already working on trying to figure out the species. She was almost to the flower when her sister tugged on her arm. "Hey Lichen whats up?" She walked into the forest and picked the flower up. "This, I have never seen a flower this color." she said turning her back to the forest.

************************************​

Nicky was talking about the most random things when she saw her sister looking towards the forest, "Hey Lichen what are you looking at?" She said as Lichen stood and walked toward the forest, leaving her gun on the sand. Nicky stood up when she didn't answer for the 3rd time. she got up and ran towards her and grabbed her arm and finally caught her attention. "Hey Lichen whats up?" she responded her green eyes twinkling with excitement and the thirst for more knowledge. "This," she said pointing to the flower "I have never seen a flower this color." She had turned her back to the forest showing the flower which caught her attention as well, the colors were several wonderful shades of red and blue.

When Moreau got back to the compound he felt distant from himself. Walking into Julia's rooms to get the things she had asked for, he stopped in the doorway and took a deep breath, the smell of her filling his nostrils and dizzying his head, even as it made his blood rush. In his mind's eyes he could see her lying beneath the covers, her body and curves emphasized by the lay of the sheet over top of her. As he pondered the image, he felt his fingers ache to stroke through her hair, to caress her smooth skin, and felt himself grow hard at the yearning imaginings. Stepping fully into the room, he bent down and picked up a sheet that had been tossed off her mattress, the bed itself in disarray. Bringing the cloth to his face he breathed in deeply and though he caught a whiff of her feminine odor, his body quivering in need and his eyelids fluttering as he groaned. Sitting upon the bed, holding the sheet near himself, he began to fantasize about her. Her slender body and smooth curves bent over and kneeling on the bed, her ripe, round ass sticking slightly in the air like a cat in heat presenting.

At some point during his fantasy, he'd opened the front of his trousers and started stroking himself, his hard cock leaking droplets of precum as he grew more and more excited by his imagination. In his head he saw himself coming up behind her and mounting her, his teeth grazing at the back of her neck like a beast to hold her in place, as she grunted with his entry into her backside. Faster now his hand slid up and down his shaft, his dick slick with his own juices as he mentally fucked and humped her, her cries ringing out in the hot jungle air. When he came it was explosive, his back arching and his breathing coming in heavy gasps even as he cried out at the climax. His cum shot out coating the bed sheet in his fluids, his dick pulsating with every shot and his body trembling as it slowly cooled down.

For several more minutes he lay upon her bed, his mind a haze, filled with the smell of her and his own sweat and arousal. when he had the energy and a clear enough head, he sat up on the bed and readjusted himself before going about getting the things she wanted, as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

**********************​
Olivia watched as the Mother left the hut, thinking over the things she said and it filled her with a burst of excitement. Only the best of the Children got to live in the compound and the Mother had said she might let her live there! and Jenny would get to go with her! It was especially exciting because Olivia found herself growing fond of the beautiful jaguar who was her sister. As Jenny stirred, Olivia looked back at her and watched in silence as she touched her hoof hand and her face. It sent a tingling up her spine the way she looked at her and the way she spoke. with a small smile Olivia said, "Thank you," and caressed the jaguars cheek softly, fingers gently stroking a few of the spots on Jenny's arm, before her eyes drifted up and met the jaguar's again. "You are as well." Something stirred within Olivia then. A strange desire that tickled in the back of her mind and in her groin. She was scared of it...but it felt good, so she didn't fight it and let the feeling stay, continuing to let her hoofed hand touch Jenny in a soft way and look at the other woman in an adoring manner.
**********************​
As soon as Cole was out of sight Pepper got into her medicine bag again and popped several antidepressants and pain killers glaring in the direction he'd gone and closing her bag back up stubbornly. Then she sat and stared at the fire that he'd ended up lighting and moped, letting the drugs kick in in her system. A few moments went by and she boredly looked out to sea only to see something wash up on the beach. Shocked, she went running across the beach, stumbling in her drugged state and went to see what it was. As she got closer she saw it was a huge white bag and she picked it up and hauled it from the water, tripping and falling into the tide several times as she did. It was heavy and as she got a closer look she realized it wasn't the bag that was white but what was inside it was white. It was filled with a white granule powder and she suspected, even in the mental state she was in, that it wasn't salt or sugar that was in the bag.

Cole murmured curses to himself as he stalked off into the jungle, his mind a blur as he was filled with anger. God! Who the fuck did she think she was? The stupid, ignorant spoiled brat! She wouldn't even know what to do with herself here and probably would have gotten herself killed if it hadn't been for him setting her straight! She would die without him and he knew it. He decided he had to make sure she knew it too. So he started to gather food and made up his mind that if she wanted any of what HE collected, he was going to make her promise not to ruin things for him if they ever got out of here. He didn't need attention in his life right now. Not with the things that he'd done. She would learn soon enough that her dependency on surviving here lay with trusting and obeying him. Again considering the situation he was in, he shouted a curt "Fuck!" and kicked at the trunk of a tree, knocking down a few coconuts before he calmed down again. That's when he saw them. The tracks from the beach all along the floor of the jungle leading off to the west. Warily, he looked in that direction and although he didn't see anything, pulled his gun from his waistband and walked in the other direction. No sense in dancing with danger unless it was necessary.

**********************​
A small rumble began in her throat as one of the women got closer to her hiding spot in the woods. Tigress's legs bunched beneath her, her muscles growing tense like a spring ready to launch, her haunches dancing in place as she readied herself. Like a whip she flashed out of the trees a loud roar that sounded slightly like a woman uttering a battle cry came ripping from her throat. Her claws were out and her heavy muscled arms were spread wide as she pounded on the one sister with the flower. Both of their bodies fell to the sand heavily, Tigress wrestling the woman down on her back, her clawed hands grabbing ahold of her arms and pushing her down in the sand, while the rest of her body weighed her down as she was straddled, their groins pressed firmly together. Tigress hissed loudly, her eyes wide as she sat upon the woman, her tail whipping back and forth menacingly.

julia entered the small hut with supplies collecting a small bowl of grains and dried fruit knowing it woudl be easier than vegetables on jenny's stomach.she sighed and walked to one of the open fires setting the bowl close and putting a pot of water on top of the spit above the fire.letting the water heat top use for he mix she was making for jenny.she sighs quietly thinking back on the way Tomas has been acting lately.she was already on edge but at least here she felt at ease among her children she didnt even feel the need to sleep with a weapon .she knew they could be violent when threatened or afraid but Julia felt no true fear towards the beast people.she smiled as a few hesitently sat by her placing there own food on the fire.

****************************************************​

jenny was a little taken back as the other looked at her touching eh face so gently.jenny found herself uncurling her tail rapping around the others wrist as she touched her arm .she felt and odd tightness in her chest a heat in her stomach .there was a scent coming from jenny it was sweet and strong soon filling the hut.jenny looked odd her hears laying flat her breathing came a little faster."iv never seen anything like you before or..me"she says smiling at the word because she cant figure out what else to say.her head tilting to the side as her tail let go its tip lightly flicking.she began to think back but then closed that away not wanting to return home this place was different she felt as if she belonged here.

Lichen was floored and didn't realize it till she was mounted. Nicky's reaction time was slow but not that slow, she hit the floor and jumped to her feet, only to stagger back some before drawing her knife. What the hell, she thought, is that. She looked at the Tiger, the body was humanoid but defiantly had animalistic features, and the features were more feminine than anything else not like she cared. It had hurt her sister and she was going to hurt it. She slammed her butterfly knifes, solid end at the Tigers face, then she held it as a knife and slashed at her arm, twisting her wrist some she created an arc like maneuver, across her chest.

(OK look when i do fights i dont do more than a few moves at a times, so untill the fight is resolved expect nothing more than this. The reason the posts are so small is becuase if i made them any bigger then i wouldn't be able to give my opponent a chance to fight back)

(That's perfectly fine doomy; I'll do the same as well)

Olivia didn't understand what was happening inside her, but she liked it even as the new feelings frightened her. Licking her lips hesitantly, she leaned forward towards Jenny's lips and let hers touch the other woman's gently, giving her a soft kiss. Breathing deeply, she put a hand to the side of Jenny's face stroking her fur lightly as she leaned closer, pressing their bodies together.

****************************​
Tigress was just beginning to rub herself against the human woman beneath her, her humanoid pussy folds dripping wet with excitement as they met with Lichen's groin through her clothes. But that was when she was hit in the face with the butt of the knife, making her grunt and draw backwards, stunned. A roaring scream left her mouth as her arm was cut and as her vision cleared she hissed and swiped a claw at the one attacking her.

****************************​
Cole didn't get more than a few steps eastward before he heard the roar from a big cat in the direction the footprints had gone. Swiftly turning in that direction, his eyes wide and his brow sweating, he pointed his gun and searched the forest, standing still as a statue. When he heard what sounded like a woman scream, he blinked in surprise and started running towards all the commotion, gun at the ready.

On the beach Pepper's eyes went wide as she heard the noises too, her head whipping this way and that and her body shivering as she realized that son of a bitch had left her on the beach, out in the open and completely defenseless. Grabbing up one of her high-heeled pumps with a metal heel she wielded it like a make-shift weapon and stood looking at the jungle as if it were full of violent promises. Trembling she said quietly to herself, "Come on fucker..." her breathing coming in heavy pants and her heart thundering in her chest, her eyes searching the trees for anything. "Come on you fucker!" she screamed louder, trying to put on a brave face for possible enemies, despite the fact she was quivering like a leaf.

jenny was caught off guard as the soft lips locked with hers breathing in the scent of fruit and grasses .jenny squirmed her body wanting more of the wonderful feeling she was getting from this.jenny's hand strayed to the back of the others head pushing her closer as she leaned back bringing olivia on top of her onto the bed. her tail rapping around one of olvias thighs jenny already naked her body pressing closer she pulled away with a gasp .''you so pretty''she says softly her body pressing closer to olivais her eyes meeting hers.heat blooming between them.

********************************************************​

julia sat alone close to the fire when he came his strong rough voice catching her .she looked back seeing him standing not far away wearing as always only a cloth around his waist to cover himself as he always did when he entered the village.she looked him over carefully his muscles standing out so well against his tan fur like velvet running over his body.he smiled as always his eyes meeting hers."hello Leo.''she says lightly standing he dwarfed her by a good two feet easily."good day doctor''he said his eyes running over her body just as readily.her eyes meeting his a fires seemed to burn there he recognized it.smiling 'so long it has been shall we walk''he asks her seemign to hover closer than usual .Julia hesitates but decides that jenny can wait for a few moments.she fallows him closely into the forest having no fear for her person Leo and her went further back than he could remember she had saved him from and underground animal ring that would have shorly killed the beautiful beast before her a claw tail on his thigh evidence to his earlier life.

***************************************************​

leo watched her as she began to cook food over the fire if you could even call it that.he grunted she deserved better a large antelope a wildebeest only the best.better than what that pathetic cub provided her with he fallowed her often into the forest watching her learning she as alone her body ached he could scent it so easily that male only made her wait made her afraid if not for her happiness he would have already came as dominant male.it made his blood boil to scent arousal on the male when he only made fear come from julia.he found himself standing before her .the others eyes meeting his so much like a lioness beautiful, strong, a huntress who sought to be free.One day he woudl free her and he would protect her until then.he led her to the place he had found flowers covering the ground tall grass surroundings them he looked down at her his eyes meeting hers as she beheld the beauty of the place around them though in his eyes it was only a small fragment of the beauty she held herself.he was closing th4e hunt soon to be over as he moved silently.

***********************************************​

julia looked around her eyes shining at the beautiful clearing.Flowers of all colors surrounding them .she waded threw them cupping some in her hand all of different colors and species some. she had never even seen.she felt him then turning as his warm body pressed against the own her eyes lockign with his as she realized he was now fully nude .his large paw like hand brushing her cheek as his massive hand cupped her face .he leaned over her she felt like she couldn't breath as his lips pressed so softly against her own and every thing seemed to turn white and hot her body shaking.

She dodged but just barley, it caught her shirt. She then brought her knife at her other arm, but twisted her wrist right before it hit to aim for the face. She was not going to lose to this...this....this beast!! Lichen could feel something wet on her clothes, but was not, under any circumstance going to identify it, ever.

As Jenny laid back, Olivia rose above her, her plush lips massaging the jaguars feverishly, her tongue licking inside her mouth, tasting her and humming. When Jenny spoke Olivia smiled, her clothed body meeting the jaguar's in heated union. Slipping off her shirt, she came back down to lay upon Jenny, their naked, fur covered breasts rubbing together, as Olivia pressed her pelvis into Jenny's eagerly, loving the warmth she felt there. Slipping off her skirt, she was soon naked as well, her little stubby tail wagging with excitement as their naked pussies came together. Olivia's mouth found Jenny's neck and kissed and licked her intensely, murmuring against her fur, "I want this...I want you..." she panted in between her words. She didn't understand except that it felt good, and lifting up one of Jenny's legs, Olivia moved between them, rubbing her pussy against Jenny's, their swollen clits sliding together repreatedly.
**************​

As the knife sang through the air, Tigress drew back to avoid it, the knife slicing through her cheek causing her to wince. And once again she drew forwards to hiss loudly, rumbling a growl in her throat, her eyes like wild fire as she swiped a claw at Nicky. But still she stayed put upon Lichen.

**************​

Cole continued to run through the forest towards where the noises had come from, finally breaking through to the clearing where the other three were. At first his eyes only saw the tiger upon the woman but as he stopped and stood there adjusting to the sight he noticed the anatomical differences. "Holy Shit!" he exclaimed in disgusted astonishment. "What the fuck is that?" It was a general question asked aloud. He stood there pointing his gun at the creature, frozen by the sight of her, not sure what to do.

jenny kissed Olivia back hungrily her body arching into the others as her tongue danced agaisnt Olivia's .she murred wanting more.letting out a soft moan as olivias body rubbed against her own.jenny's head layed back her head tilting to the side to let Olivia kiss her .each breath coming out in small gasps.her chest rose and fell against olivas warm body.she panted her eyes rolling back some her head back in submission from the others touches her hands wandering over her lovers body.resting one her hips as Olivia rubbed against her and she moaned squirming with each hit on her clit her folds already damp some drizzling down one of her legs in excitement she spread them more willingly"more..."she breathed nipping one of olivias ears and softly nibbling the tip.

*******************************************​

he moved over her his body pressing down on her spinning her but gentle not to hurt her not like he would.her pale flesh gleaming in the warm sunlight as insects flew about them.he smiled inwardly as she lay submissive to his touches he ran a clawed finger down the center of her soft chest in between her breast causing her to shiver as she looked up at him hands laying out above her head her body arching.he growled lustfully his face licking agaisnt her neck and nipping soft kisses fallowing his arms rapping around her body pulling it close his lips pressing agaisnt the neck breathing her in nuzzling into the long patch of fur that came past her shoulders.his body pressing against the smooth skin he ached wanting in but know not yet not until she was ready.

******************************************​

every thing was moving so fast each time his body connected with her it seemed to send sparks of fire threw her.she gapsed feeling him kiss her neck and run his finger down to her stomach her eyes rolling back drawing her closer .it had been so long .she felt his tail rap around her thigh it brushed along the outer layer of her lips sending shivers threw her until it came and her body was heated by white fires shaking as he rapped is arms around her julia looked at him and her lips met his as she felt him enter her and she gasps with pleasure past his kiss her eyes rolling back into her skull .her nails digging into his toned back he didnt even seem to notice oh god it was wonderful as his velvet fur moved agaisnt her skin each touch sending shivers and moans threw her lips and body.

Nicky dodged back, but this one caught her bad arm. She spun and brought her heel into the tiger's rib. Then the knife came along with the spin aiming for the same rib, not as a slash but a stab.

Hearing the supplication whispered in her ear, Olivia moves her body against the jaguar more eagerly, their pussies sliding against each other sending waves of pleasure coursing through her and making her moan aloud. Her breathing came in heavy pants as her hips circled above Jenny's faster and faster bringing herself closer and closer to the unknown edge.

*****************​

Tigress roared in pain as the knife sunk into her flesh, the cold blade colder than anything she had ever felt in her life and making her shiver as pain exploded in the area of her ribs. With a menacing glare her claws swung out again before the knife fully left her range and smacked into the back of Nicky's hand knocking it from her grasp and onto the ground some distance away.

As he watched, Cole realized no one had noticed his presence and the woman was continuing to fight the beast that lay straddling the other person. Needing to take action, Cole pointed the gun at the sky and shot into the air, the sound of it firing blasting through the area and echoing through the trees.

Jerking at the sound of the gun, Tigress finally noticed the man who had a gun pointed at her and instantly jumped off of Lichen and fled into the woods, running on all fours with one hand cupping the wound in her side. Fleeing deeper and deeper into the woods she went until she was a safe enough distance and sure that no one had followed her. There, on the edge of a water pool, she tried to lick her wounds clean, lightly purring to comfort herself.

Cole watched with his gun poised at the creature as she released the woman on the ground and disappeared into the jungle. When she was out of sight, Cole lowered the gun, breathing hard and looked at the two women whom he'd never seen before. "Are you two alright?" he asked, his blue eyes looking them both over and full of concern.

One the beach, Pepper was looking wildly at the trees when she heard the gun go off and she jerked at the noise and froze like a startled deer. What was going on? Was he in trouble? Was he hunting? Was he dead? When she started to imagine the possibility that she might be alone now and that he wasn't coming back, she started to cry silently, fear making her body quake and her eyes still frantically searching the forest for any sign of enemies.

*****************​

Moreau was filling up a bag with the supplies for Julia in the compound when he heard the sound of the gun blast. Walking towards the window, he looked in the direction it had come from, but could not see it's source for the mass of trees that separated him from what had fired it. His eyes glared out the window in that direction, filling with a dark cast. There were intruders on his island and he would be sure to give them a warm welcome. Walking into a back room of the compound, he flicked on a fluorescent light switch and walked up to one of the many gun racks that adorned the walls. Most of the guns were taser guns or dart guns of some kind for capturing the animals if they misbehaved, but there were one or two guns with actual metal bullets in them. Grabbing one, he strapped on an ankle holster and placed it inside it, covering it with his pant leg. Then another he cocked and placed in his waistband and covered it with his shirt. Walking out the door with a few supplies strapped over his shoulder, he headed in the direction of the gun shot, his eyes cold and empty of emotion as he went.

Back
Top Bottom