Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the island of Dr.Moreau relived(doom,ivy,me ask to join )

The_Island_of_Dr_Moreau_by_sketchboook.jpg

Dr. moreau was a great man he would always be .At least that's how Julia saw it .she worked in silence a person below her moaning weakly as she sedated them .A sudden anger filling her ,her greatest teacher dead in the jungle because of some small minded fool.she nearly spat in disgust but she held it back tending to her unwilling patient poor girl had fallen off a cruise ship to bad really such a lovely thing,.she thought smiling knowing she woudl be even more beautiful soon .her hands working carefully to keep the other alive threw the process once finished she left her sleeping to finish out the change.she had worked so hard for so many years to prefect his formula and changes she was of course a descendant of his assistant his journals had told her much and that of the traitor as well.she had sent out several invitations to invite new patients to the paradise she called home an evil smirk coming as she removed her mask her lovely face catching light with her two different colored eyes one blue one green.she looked bakc at the new pet who had began to already grow fur her breathing weak and coming in small pants.

Re: the island of Dr.Moreau relived(doom,ivy,me ask to join

moreau.png

Dr. Thomas Moreau sat at his dining table in the lush villa, the living quarters on this paradise island, finishing up his afternoon meal while going over notes from his latest experiments. He sighed as he set the papers aside along with his wire-framed reading glasses, leaning back in his chair as he drank from his coffee cup. The rich taste of the well-ground beans filled his mouth as he took a sip and lamented over the fact that he'd need more genes for his project. Human genes. The ones he was already using, his own and a few he'd brought in sample cases with him were not working as well as they had at first. Running a hand through his short blonde hair, he made a mental note to consult with Julia about bringing more people to the island. It was a matter they had to handle discreetly for if too many people came, it could mean disaster for all of their work.

julia had returned to the hut she was working in .she was stressed jittery even jumping at every sound but forcing herself to focus.at last it was done the reversal complete or at least to the point she had hoped.at last her hard work paid off she was breathing heavily sweat trickling down her brow she wiped it away and began packing up her supplies.she had to be careful Thomas was never much for trusting others and easily angered if he knew she had been hording supplies for this project she shivered at the= thought of what he might do to her.she smiled despite this thought though down at the young one laying ion the table this data was every thing they needed it woudl send the original project into a climb this was the break they needed with the reverse complete it would show the way for the original formula to produce the results the Drs. sought.she smiled placing the notes she had taken into a filing cabinet for later glancing at here watch she sighed she was two hours late for dinner he woudl search for her soon sh hoped he would assume her working late.she looks back at the sleeping girl and sighs leaving for a moment and driving a jeep up next to the building a few moments later.she got out opening the door to the passenger side and unstrapped the girl from the table she looked up as a silence filled the area a set of storm clouds heading for the island .she placed the still from in the back and covered her with a tarp.setting off into the jungle with the soft rumble of the engine.

and hour later Julia walked into the villa looking tired .she had missed inner entirely but at least she was finished for now.she wore a fresh set of cloths having to ditch the others to clean later.she wore a red tank top and tight bluejeans . her hair tied back in a pony tail she had bags under her eyes but was other wise completely calm looking.there was an excitement in them also besides the weariness.

jenny didn't stir for a good six hours her body lay on its side still her only sign of movement was the soft breaths and the rising and falling of her chest.a burning could be felt oh it hurt so much .she thought weakly her eyes fluttering open the burning was her very breathing her body still adjusting .she was only a awake for a moment before the darkness claimed her again.the next time .she woke it was completely black strange sounds and calls filling her ears .the darkness wasn't so dark as her eyes adjusted she realized she was in a cell bars and a locked door.her eyes darted around the room furiously as she scrambled to sit up regretting it .she clutched her side as her breathing came in quick gasps and she froze.what was under her hand it was soft and warm her hand she could feel it moving over her skin and the odd warmth soft with a light padding on the fingers and palm .her eyes were saucers and a piercing yowl like scream filled the forest around the abandoned building she was in.the building was small it but it had over twelve scells in it m ost made for animals when Dr. Moreau ruled over the island it was close to the village but not on the direct path taken by Tomas daily and so Julia had stowed her prize here a place easily hidden.

Thomas sat at the cleared dining table musing to himself and occasionally glancing at his watch. The table was cleared of the meal that had been presented earlier and the man wondered with a slight suspicious heart beat where she was. Looking up as she entered the room, he smiled grimly at her. "You missed supper," he said in his deep, slightly raspy voice. "If you're still hungry, I could have one of the attendants heat it up for you."

Seeing the weariness in her eyes, Dr. Moreau stood from his seat and came to stand in front of her, his body close in his nice pants and button up shirt, his sleeves rolled up at his elbows. Breathing deeply of her scent, he looked down at her with a piercing gaze, his expression and voice pensive. "Working late? On what, pray tell?" Despite his easy tone, there was a sense of interrogation in the question, of him picking her brain and his body was very close to hers almost touching. Moreau was not a predictable man but he prized trust and loyalty above all else. Being one who kept secrets, he was naturally paranoid.

julia had expected many thing when she entered late .what she hadn't expected was his closeness her breathing picked up a beat but she kept her face a cool mask.her eyes not leaving his ."yes i was working late iv been working on our project ...i have made small breakthroughs and will be comparing notes to the data we have already in the morning."she says looking away once shes finished and brushing past him letting her hair tickle his face in passing before the took a seat in her chair ."and im not hungry i ate some fruit on my way up.''she says pleasantly letting herself relax in her seat.

jenny was pacing desperately her eyes wild like the animal in her.her tail flickering back and forth in agitation. her hands kept running over herself her ears splayed back with her fear.her hackles raised to the point at witch her she looked a good twice her size with the puffed out fur.her hands ran down her front over the soft smooth white fur on her stomach and then she lifted her hands looking at them her eyes completely at home in the dark surroundings .she winced at the sight of the claws jutting from her fingers tips.".....someone please god help me''she yelled beating her fists against the bars holding her in tears streamign down her face.

Dr. Moreau let the woman pass him by, silently chewing over her response. There was something here...a ripple of deceit that he could feel. But he wasn't sure if he really felt it from her or if it was just his imagination. He did have the occasional habit of letting his paranoia think for him. Logic told him her story was plausible and really all he had was a gut feeling about it anyway. so he let it slide. Instantly his expression cleared to a more cheerful one although still serious which was his default emotion. "Well, that's good," he said sincerely. "If you wouldn't mind sharing your notes, I'd like to see them as soon as possible. I on the other hand need your help with something." He walked around the table, passing her seat, his shadow drifting over her in the fading evening light that came through the patio doors. Picking up the papers he'd been studying at dinner, he showed her the scans of the volatile DNA strands from the subjects he'd been testing. "They're too weak," he said as she picked up the pages and studied them. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, hesitating with the gravity of what he was about to say. "I need new samples. We need to bring in new blood to the island." The real situation was they needed new samples for DNA for the transformation process, but any volunteers they got, willing or not, would not be allowed to leave the island once they arrived.

julia sighed contently her eyes lazily looking past the lids at him."oh coarse ill share my notes what good would come if i didn't ",though of coarse she had no intention of showing him the notes that showed connection to a full human but she had a few put away to give him other wise.she looked up at him at the mention of new samples and took his files sighing as she looked it over ."then ill have to do something but what we could approach a cruise ship and offer a vacation ''.she says hopefully before setting the notes aside."im willing to give a small supply to help hold us for a short while at least until ample subjects are brought along.''she says sliding the folder back to him and scooting her chair back ."ill see you in the morning doctor my brain is to sluggish to think properly at this moment in time.''and with that she walks out the door to head back to her room.

she stood outside breathing heavily one arm limp and bleeding her eyes gleaming in the darkness towards the small village the lights drawing her as the beast in her took over her mind to numb from pain to think clearly.her nose pressing to the air picking up strange smells her ears swiveling to pick up the sound of laughter and voices as she lurched into the forest her body moving rigidly at first before it began to smooth out the mind becoming used to the body the tail used for balance the pads making no sound in the ground as she moved.

Moreau nodded to her goodnight and went about collecting the file and took it to his lab and put it away until tomorrow. Late in the night, staying up in his study drinking the bottle of whiskey he had stashed away, mulling over the complexities of the problem they faced, the problem they were trying to fix. So much of the old doctor's notes had been lost that they'd practically had to start the research over almost entirely from the beginning. And occasionally he got morose wondering about it, if they'd ever have the answers to creating the perfect being or if it was all folly. And not to mention this new development made him nervous. More people to the island meant more chances for exposure and everything they'd accomplished would have been in vain. And people were the real monsters, the real animals, so deceitful and full of malice. It was the exact thing they were trying to achieve on this island and they were bringing possible destruction straight to the island.

In the dead of the night, Moreau went up to Julia's rooms entering the door silently in the dark holding the liquor bottle in one hand. Silently he sat upon the foot of her bed, leaning his elbows on his knees. When she became aware he told her, "Don't turn on the light." before taking a long gulp from his bottle.

baldwoman2.png

"Not to go on all fours; THAT is the law." The woman on the makeshift dais intoned in a sing-song voice. The crowd of creatures that surrounded her repeated in their guttural voices, swaying rhythmically as if entranced by her voice. "Are we not men? Not to suck up drink; THAT is the law. Are we not men?" Olivia continued her sermon as it had been told to her by her father and his father over the years, her bright alien eyes looking over the crowd and her voice strong and feminine. "Not to claw the bark off of trees; THAT is the law. Are we not men?" Her plush lips, long lashes and smoothly angular features marked her out as female, but on her head there was nothing but a half an inch of fuzz spread uniformly on her scalp and a single golden ring pierced the septum of her nose made her look a bit androgynous. The light fuzz of fur that covered her from head to toe accentuated her alien appearance and the rest of her body was long and slender with small curves that were drawn thin. "Not to eat of the flesh or drink blood; THAT is the law. Are we not men?"

Her eyes drifted over the heads of those gathering to listen to her evening chant and she spied at the edge of the crowd the newcomer. Still speaking aloud her eyes did not leave the young jaguar woman, holding her gaze. "We are men because the Father has made us men!" The crowd erupted in animal noises of rejoicing and agreement and still her gaze held fast to the stranger she had not yet met.

julia had been sleeping peacefully after hiding a set of notes in her favorite book in the bookshelf in her room .she was sleeping flat on her back her chest rising and falling in her peace .that is until she felt the sligth pressure change the shape of the bed her eyes snapping open on instinct .her eyes trying to adjust and Tomas's voice rang out in her room her heart nearly lept from her throat her hand had been just hovering above the switch on her lamp...."why are you in my room Tomas.''she says defensibly hoping this wasn't another drinking bought he could be very violent as it was.she took a few minutes to see his outline her eyes adjusting to the dark more easily now but they were wide and her heart thumped against her rib cage.

jenny walked in an almost trance finding herself at the edge of a clearing surrounded .she looked up her eyes meeting with a stranger who spoke up to the crowd her heart catching in her throat the person was a beast human she had horns it had horns .jenny was starting to come back to her senses her eyes caught the others and she backed away one arm holding the hurt one close to her chest.she backed away a look of fear on her face as they chanted like a cult would what mad place was this was she in hell she wondered nearly dropping into insanity there. she fled back into the forest letting the beast take its place again her body moving swiftly avoiding trees and fallen branches until she came to a small clearing full of house having popped out in a left out part of the village . her eyes darted around but the smothering feeling was gone and she looked around trying to find a place to curl up ,to hide, to heal.

Thomas glanced at her in the dark, his eyes tracing over the outline of her figure under the bedclothes. In his trousers he felt a familiar stirring at the sight of her like this, helped along by his inebriated state. It had been about five years since he'd last touched a woman and working close to Julia only made him realize every day how long it had been. It seemed so easy, so reachable in the dark, to just reach out and touch her the way he wanted to, the way he ached to. But instead he looked away. "We have to keep our heads," he said aloud, his raspy voice moving like sand in the wind. It wasn't clear whether he was speaking to her or talking to himself. "People always bring trouble. We have to stay strong together." Finally he fell silent and sat there for several moments more not saying a word before getting up and leaving, closing the slated door behind himself.

****************​

Olivia noticed from where she stood that the newcomer had been injured and watched silently as she fled back into the jungle. Having finished her sermon, Olivia stepped off of the small dais she had been standing on, her dainty feet ending in cloven hooves and her heels angled upward and off of the ground so she was walking on the balls of her feet. Quietly, she pursued the mysterious jaguar, using her nose to guide her as she encountered the unfamiliar scent, letting it lead her slowly away from the main square of the village.

julias eye met his for along moment.fear was there but it was well hidden .she was breathing slightly heavier anticipating a strike at her or worse .she could see it the hunger in his eyes they were dilated and dark .she remained silent as he spoke to her glad she had a knife hidden beneath her pillow her hands grasping at the sheets that surrounded her as he finally moved to leave.once she was sure he was gone she stood shakily and placed her night table agaisnt the door it would alert her if another attempt to get in was made by him.she sat up fro a good three hours before she felt safe enough to sleep once more her hand under her pillow clasping at the knife in her sleep.

***********************************************​

jenny moved swiftly her foot pads not making a sound her furn was on end .she felt defenseless corned her mind wandered back to the forest wanting to hide in the trees she wanted to be hi up she needed it.her head snapped back to look at the trees and she froze like a deer in headlights as the thing from the center of the crowd walked out into the open .she didn't think she just reacted hissing deeply her tail swaying back and forth in warning her fangs displayed rather well .as she began backing away all the fur on her shoulders and back standing on end .before she realized what she was doing her eyes filled with fear and confusion and the face crumpled ads she collapsed into sobs not even trying to run anymore.

The morning brought with it a slight throbbing pain in his head, but getting up and taking a shower helped to ease his discomfort. Moreau remembered everything from last night but chose to ignore it as if it didn't happen. He knew occasionally he let himself go while he drank, but so long as he didn't do anything drastic or unrepairable, he was willing to let his mind forcibly forget it. As the sun rose over the canopy of the exotic treetops, he watched while sipping his coffee in his lab while going over his notes for the day and awaiting Julia's arrival so they could plan the needed steps to bring new subjects to the island. He felt that familiar anxiety stir within him but it was less than it had been before and easily ignored.

****************​

Olivia's eyes widened at the threatening display of the other as she approached and she felt the instinctual fear surge up inside her, the desire to flee from a predator. But her intellect held it down and she continued to walk forward, her head held high and her footing sure. She knew she made the right decision and breathed a sigh of relief as the jaguar crumpled down to the ground before her eyes, weeping. Crouching down beside her, Olivia put out a gentle three fingered hand with fingers like hooves on her back and made soothing noises with her lips. "Shhhh, it's alright now," she said, her voice soft and quiet, smiling gently. "You're among family now. The Father has given you a new existence. He has remade you in his image so that you may be human. A glorious gift to be treasured." It was obvious that Olivia thought her to be another experiment made by Dr. Moreau. "What is the name our Father blessed you with upon your creation? Can you speak yet?"

julia was up a little after moreau.stretching she walked off to the supply cabinet .walking into it she pulled out a trank riffle and a small belt used to stun when a creature became violent.Julia reported to the lab as she had expected moreau sat waiting for her.she dropped a venala folder onto the desk in front of him before turning way ."i will be seeing the beast village this morning i want to check on there progress in development.she says her eyes steady with his a natural coldness there reminding him that she was just as untrsuting of him as he was of her or even more so.she turned away and walked towards one f the cabinets full of jars with preserved fetuses and other things in them.

**********************************************​

jenny curled up ion on herself tears streaming down her face .she flinched the first time the other touched her but after that she whimpered accepting it for it wasn't trying to hurt her at least.her eyes lifting to meet the others soft green they had rounded pupils instead of slitted .her hand reached out and grasped the others she pulled it close her eyes staring at i t."i dont know were i am but i know my mother and father arent here and ....i want to go home it hurt so much ."she says letting go of the hand and clinging to herself .i am human or ...i was.''she says the tears starting to fade a hunger growing in her stomach. she leaned against the other letting her head rest on its shoulders she felt safe with it at least it seems like her .though she couldn't understand what it was talking about .

Moreau looked up as Julia entered, nothing in his eyes hinting about last night. After she spoke, he set aside his work and picked up his overcoat. "I'll go with you," he said in his graveled voice. "It's been a few days since I've seen the Children. They'll be happy with the visit." He caught up to her walking past her between the cramped spaces in the lab, his body and breath close to her for a split moment before walking ahead of her and out the front doors to the lab. It was only after she had exited too that he noticed the stun gun. "Expecting trouble today?" There was that hint of interrogation in his voice again.

**********************​

Olivia's eyes widened as she heard the other speak, holding her close as she leaned upon her. There were a few other beasts around but most kept their distance from the pair. Olivia looked around her eyes searching for answers. How could this be? Where did she come from if not created by the Father. Although she didn't fully understand, Olivia had a bad feeling about the presence of the jaguar. "We're all human here," she said as she continued to rub the other's back, wondering what to do. "Just like the Father..."

julia didn't like being to close to Tomas it wasn't that she hated him she had natural fears that anyone would.but she also found him unstable he needed to learn medication could have helped him some but she doughted he would take it and so said nothing.as he came so close she stiffened a Little but kept moving she came out behind him something she didnt like doing to often encase he was waiti9njg with somethign unpleasant."i always go prepared its not always safe one could be pitching a fit or regressing they revere you and would not harm you me that's somethign different.''she says calmly though she had helped birth all most every one of the creatures on the island in her own way. she climbed into the waiting jeep crossing her arms she had hoped to go alone today .

*****************************************​

jennys eyes closed and she just sat there for a long time her mind trying to understand.she pulled away as Olivia started speaking to her and stood her legs shaking ."i dont know who she is and if your human like me then...were am i ''she says quietly looking back towards the forest witch seeming to haunt her mind she wanted to go back to run and hide .her hand rubbed her injured arm and she winced as she hit the slash in it.her tail rapped around her and her ears splayed she had to find other humans to seek help but she knew she wouldn't get far .

Considering the logic of what she said he nodded. "Fair enough." It eased his suspicion only a bit. As he sat in the jeep driver's seat and turned the keys in the ignition, he glanced at her and noticed the way she sat with her arms crossed. "I'm sorry," he said mock soothingly. "Am I putting you out?" And he smirked jeeringly at her as he put the jeep into gear and drove off towards the beast folk village. Sometimes, he thought of her like a petulant child. She had to remember who was running the show and he didn't mind occasionally reminding her. The road through the jungle was merely a rutted dirt path with a wall of trees hugged it on both sides, occasionally broken by a field or clearing here and there. The road itself was unpaved, full of bumps and holes, bouncing the jeep along as they made their way to the center of the island.

**************************​

Seeing the injury, Olivia's eyes latched onto it. "We're home," she said obliquely. Even though he was a few miles away yet, Olivia's ears perked up as she heard the familiar rumble of the jeep coming. "You are hurt. The Father will help make it better." She took the jaguar's hand and started to lead her to the square of the village, pulling her along gently, nodding her head comfortingly. "The Father will help make the blood go away." It occurred to her to ask how the wound came to be in the first place, but the things the jaguar said confused her and she was eager for answers from the man who ruled the island.

she side letting the bumps in the road her hand resting on her forehead.''you may be in charge but without my help they wouldn't even be alive you could at least show some gratitude there ..and ignolagment from them would be appreciated instead of being just a shadow they don't even recognize.''she says in annoyance before looking away watching the jungle flash past them.as the village woudl be in view soon.she closed her eyes her hair was put back as usual.it was going to be a hot day.she thought wearily one hand rubbing at the crown of her forehead.

****************************************​

"home?'jenny asked absently as the stranger lightly tugged her along .a sudden fear filled her if the father made the other that way what woudl he do to them.''n-no ...please ill be fine.""she says a tone of fear in her voice witch was close to breaking.as she tugged back but soon found herself in the circle of the beasts .she felt others surrounded her fur was standing on end her tail rapping around the others waist as if she were a tether that would protect her.

"Oh please," Moreau said with a small sneer. "Get over yourself. When did I ever say that I didn't owe you everything? If you want to be treated with respect, then act like an adult and be truthful with me, that's all I ask. Otherwise you're useless to me and thus expendable." And he shook his head irritatedly as the pathway opened up ahead of them and the village came into view. There was a clamoring going on in the square but most if not all the beast folk reacted to the jeep's presence. Moreau drove a little ways past the small huts that were the start of the village but then parked and got out. The villagers mostly kept their distance, a few afraid to touch him, but some came close with hunched back and bowed head, allowing him to caress their heads lightly or pat them on the backs. Thomas smiled at the humanoids who assembled before him, feeling his heart soar as he regarded the distorted bestial faces. His creations. Every single one he remembered the birth of. Under his knife in the laboratory as he altered their flesh, cutting so deep he reached their DNA. Every single one was unique. Glancing up to the center square he noticed the newest creation and his smile disappeared into a penetrating glare. "What is that?" There was anger in his voice as he realized that among his children, there was a stranger, a creature that had not been birthed from his hand. And it just opened a can of worms of the questions of 'where' had she come from.

*************************​

Olivia smiled calmly as the jeep drove up into the village proper. Holding the hand of the jaguar girl, she waited for the Father to call her forth, standing in place regally. He would have the answers for sure.

julia sighed gun in riffle sitting ideally in her lap as they drove up .she watched them pretty much tackle him from all sides there love for him obvious .it wouldn't bother her so much normally but ..she was alone among many faces on this place the dr.he was unapproachable by any one but his so called children and so she normally spent the day in doors working for a cause that seemed to benefit only him.her mind wandered until she heard his angry voice her eyes darting up in reference to the that he spoke of.she nearly had a heart attack as she spotted project z among the group of moreaus creations .she clicked the safety off the riffle having a feeling she would need it as she climbed from the jeep.her eyes meeting jennys the girl froze of coarse she would.

**********************************************​

jenny found her hand gripping Olivia's forcing herself to be care3ful with her claws her body was the perfect combination of human and animal. her tail went slack as she gaped at the stranger the others crowded around and he stared at her her eyes meeting julias she turned and fled her body moving for the forest she left Olivia among the others .her heart felt like it woudl fly from her chest. {that woman }she thought as images flickered at the back of her mind and she found herself in the forest once more.

Moreau watched as the jaguar woman ran off into the jungle, his mind seething with rage as he stepped forth from the crowd that surrounded him, stalking like a man on a war path. Walking up to Julia he grabbed her arm before she could walk off, jerking her around to face him, his body close and threatening, his gaze cold and filled with rage. "What the fuck was that Julia?" he asked, practically spitting the words he was so mad. "What the fuck did you do?" The animals around him were visibly upset by his anger and he glanced around and softened his tone, speaking to her quietly, the anger still dripping from his words like icicles. "You've got about 5 minutes to give me an explanation before I bring you to judgment right here and now." His grip on her arm tightened to emphasize his threat; he was a strong man and could probably kill her with his bare hands. At the moment, it seemed he was right on the edge of doing so.

julia had anticipated the Dr.s anger her eyes meeting his as a pain filled her arm .the one he held stiff she didn't dare show her fear past swallowing instinctively.her eyes darting to the creatures around them knowing they would simply watch her die if it came down to it.it took a moment as his whispered words hit her ears her eyes met his fully and she didnt dare look away the mussel of the trank gun pressing against his stomach ."i may be under your rule but damn it if im not a scientist moreau i have rights back off and ill explain.''she didn't wait for a response to start."our resurch has come far but it hasn't gotten much father than your ancestors that's because we only had one side of the spectrum and so i went in search of the other .we had no other humans on the island so it was all theory until ..."she took a breath ."until a young woman washed ashore .she was hurt confused and close to death as it was and so i used her in my theory and managed to create the reverse of moreaus resurch. and get the data needed to continue and move father than before. i hid her in order to wait until the proper time to tell you but it seems eh found a way out of her cell.".she looked away at this and pressed the gun closer."now if you dont mind this may not kill you but it will sure as hell hurt Dr.''she says her eyes narrowing.

************************************************​

jenny ran and ran until she was deep in the jungle . her body finally relaxing without thought she climbed a tree curling up in the crook of its branches .she caught her breath her wound was drying some but still hurt badly .her tail rapped around her she had climbed easily she was meant for the trees for swimming and for many other things.she was scared the woman had hurt her but ...this body it scared her more she enjoyed how .she heard things and saw thing snow how she could move so well how nothing escaped her attention but she was afraid she was loosing herself

Moreau kept a hold on her while she spoke, his jaw clenching and unclenching as he listened to her explanation. When she was done and threatened him with the gun, he looked down at it silently before sighing and releasing her, his anger somewhat reduced to a simmer. "You should have shared this with me the moment she came onto the island, Julia," he said pointing a finger up to in front of her face in warning. "You know how much I fucking hate surprises." He stood staring at her for several moments before turning away disgustedly stalking back to the jeep and getting in behind the wheel. Without another glance in her direction he backed the truck up and drove out of the village, leaving her there with the beast folk.

Several minutes later he was back at the compound in Julia's rooms searching through her things. In anger he upturned her bed, pulling the sheets away and upending the mattress, not noticing as the knife clattered to the floor. Then he searched her closet and dresser, pulling the drawers out and tossing a few clothes out so he could look through it. Running his hands through his hair he growled frustratedly and kicked her nightstand over. she didn't just pull this project out of thin air. She had to have notes on it somewhere and they were most likely hidden in this room. He couldn't believe she'd lie to him and keep it a secret. The only one he was close to, the only one he'd ever come close to trusting. Spying the bookshelf, he started to go through each one, tossing them away when he found them lacking what he sought. Finally he found it in one of the books, hidden papers within it's pages.

*******************​

Olivia watched everything happen so fast. Jenny running off into the jungle and then Father getting angry at Dr. Julia, the Mother. They argued for a moment before Father left and Olivia felt a burst of confusion fill her, wondering what was going on. Where was the Father going? Would he not help them understand the mysterious newcomer that was changed from a human into animal? After the Father had gone Olivia's eyes watched the Mother looking for answers.

julia stared at him as he spoke her eyes unwavering .she watched him leave feeling for the first time in a while exiled .she wouldn't dare return to the compound for a few days.the only thing she would return for would be a radio at most probably nothing in the end.she pulled the gun strap over her shoulder. her eyes meeting with Olivia's"you have questions i can tell but it will have to wait i saw her wounds and i can help her if you are willing to guide me to her ."she says calmly and moves towards the entrance jenny had taken to the forest.she walks in not afraid .she couldn't remain with the beasts ether he would search her out she had betrayed his trust she knew that and he wouldn't let it go so easily he never would .she was completely alone now.

*************************************************​

jenny slept a fever breaking over her young body .she twitched in her sleep every sound affecting her her eyes flicking open every few minutes.

Olivia could not help but smile as the Mother addressed her. "Yes, I will," she said in calm tones. "I will bring you to her." As she walked beside the doctor, she smiled and said softly, "Thank you, Mother." Olivia was not worried in the least that the Father had abandoned them. She knew that he loved all of his children, her included, and whatever had made him leave had been a disagreement between the two doctors and did not concern the beast folk. Walking through the jungle, Olivia stopped at one point and put her nose to the air, her soft, flat nostrils flexing as she breathed in the scents around her before looking confidently in a westward direction. "There," she said pointing. "A few spans that way." And she lead the way as they hiked through the trees, eventually coming upon Jenny.

julia rested her hand on Olivia's shoulder smiling at her .she had never told anyone but Olivia of all the people was her favorite she held a special bond with her .she was the first to bear julias human DNA and one of the few remaining .she pulled her hand away after a moment she thought of this one as a true mother would her daughter.she smirked as Olivia so easily pointed out the otehrs location julia feeling proud of her smiled "very good Olivia thank you .."she says in soothing tones before getting down on one knee her gun in hand she took careful aim watching as the girls head shot up and she leaped for another tree squirming in midair as a dart hit her and she fell to the ground lying still.julia stood and pulled the gun back on its shoulder strap walking towards the sleeping jenny she bent down and scoped her up ."Olivia..ill need to borrow one of your huts."she says and begins walking a little slower towards the village once more.

***********************************************​

jenny had been resting when it came the sound of voices.her head shot up searching for the source when she spotted it her heart nearly stopped .she worked on instinct leaping only to feel a sudden pain in her side the ground flying at her...............

Back
Top Bottom