Best gift ever (D.E 666 and me)

Lya entered after him and set the things in her hand down and sat down on the bed as well with a sigh. She flopped back and closed her eyes with a small smile before she opened them again and looked over at Zack. Smiling a little more, she slowly turned over and crawled over to him, wrapping her arms around him while nuzzling his neck. "You know Zack, we didn't get to do much while we were at that store." she whispered to him.

Zack had been deep in thought before he felt her arms around him. He smiled leaning back a little so she was just about face to face with him, her slim body between his legs a bit. He felt tingly again as she nuzzled. "Your right," he said to her, he still had been feeling rather, pent up even after he very nice surprise in the dressing room. "You did say there would be more as well," he said softly, knowing what she was hinting at instantly. He kissed her lips gently.

Lya smiled and nuzzled against his neck a little more. "Yes, there will be more. I've missed you." she said softly befre kissing him back, her hand running over his chest. Pulling back a little, she gazed up into his eyes before asking a question that she never really asked before. "Is there anything new or different you'd like to try this time?" she asked him.

Zack wasn't sure, in truth he had seen alot of things, many things he liked, some not so much, and some that needed more then just two people to do. "Um...well....' he said looking at her breasts, they where much bigger now, he was sure she could wrap them around his length fairly easily, and the thought of her soft fur caressing him sounded like a good idea. "How about using your chest?" he asked her. "I mean for now that is," he said not wanting to sound like that was it, if she wanted to experiment then he sure as hell would not deminish the chance to try new things.

Lya noticed him looking down at her larger breasts and she followed his gaze down to them before smiling at him. "We could try that." she said gently before kissing him softly. "But first... I would like it if you undressed me." She ran her hand over his stomach and the front of his pants. It was clear that she was feeling rather frisky, but then again, she hadn't been with him in a while.

Zack smiled softly, knowing full well this side of his sexy ninetails. It had been a while since they had some alone time, usually Hailey would join in at some point, but now it was just the two of them. He was also very much ready, and he wanted to spend the whole night just with her, even if it meant little sleep for the morning. Her hand sent small shivers along his spine. "Alright..." he said gently, sitting up better and kissing her once more. He let his hands gently trace her figure first, feeling how her hips had grown, her legs and her middle, slowly letting his hands creep up and begin to take her top with them gently. He did not pull it off fully, no just enough so her breasts where free from underneath, her shirt all bunched up over the large mounds and he began to grope them gently, feeling just how soft and firm they where all at once.

Lya lightly groped him through his pants before moving her hand back up and caressing his stomach. It had been so long since it was just the two of them that she wanted to make the best of the moment. As he sat up, she pulled back a little before kissing him back, moving slightly s he could reach her better. As his hands traced her figure, she sighed and smiled gently before shivering a little as her shirt was pulled up slowly until her breasts were exposed. As he took a moment to grope them, she bit her lip with a moan while bunching his shirt in her hands. It was a little strange for her to feel him touching her 'new' body. In a way he was touching a different pokegirl, yet it was the same one as before.

Zack knew how she felt as a vulpix, finding her new figure strange at first, but he began to do similar things he had before, and found that other things seemed to be even better. He groped her breasts, pinching her nipples a little roughly not at all shy to make her moan and yelp in pleasure. He found her breasts to be a bit more sensitive, as she would shake gently at times when he qould squeeze them. He smiled softly, moving to suckle and lick at her nipples before he then moved and pulled her top up and over her head. He then had her lay back, completely onto her back, he was on top of her, smiling gently before kissing her, deeper this time though as his tongue entered her mouth and swirled around hers. His hand moved down slowly, teasing her sides once more as he let it slip down under her shorts, feeling in between her creamy thighs to touch the heated lips of her slit gently. He knew just how to press her buttons as well, softly tracing he r outter libia with his middle finger, moving from time to time to flick at her clit which was already growing nice and erect.

Lya's head tipped back a little as she moaned, her tails twitching a little before she moaned a little louder as he pinched her nipples before yelping softly. Her nipples hardened quickly beneath his touch and she arched her back a little, causing her breasts to jut out a little more as he moved in and began suckling and licking at her nipples. One of her hands moved to run through his hair, pausing for just a moment when she noticed how long his hair was getting before closing her eyes as he pulled her shirt off her completely, shaking her hair out. Laying back for him, she smiled up at him before kissing him back with a gentle moan, stroking his cheek and neck as she allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. When he ran his hand down her sides then beneath her shorts, she mewled softly before shivering as his fingers touched her slit, parting her legs for him as he traced her labia. But each time he flicked her clit, she whimpered and bucked her hips a little, her slit getting wetter with his touches while she began pulling his shirt up.

Zack helped her get it off, he knew his hair was getting longer, and made a mental note to get a trim, or wear a ponytail at the very least if it got too long. With his shirt off he felt less restrained and much m\better. He smiled as she shivered from his touch, he gently teased her more, letting a finger dip into her warm furnace. She was indeed a lot hotter inside, feeling like a scorching hot love hole. He used his fingers to tease her more, before slowly peeling her shorts down, letting her damp slit become caressed by the cooler air. He however did not stop there. He quickly moved down her body, kissing her gently before he nipped her inner thighs. He knew she was excited, knowing what he was about to do to her. His tongue slipped out, over her juicy nether lips, feeling the increased heat of her body as he began to lick and sickle her slit. He would roughly lick her clit, before licking the lips of her pussy from bottom to top slowly before slipping his tongue inside.

Lya watched him pull off his shirt and she ran her hands over his chest and stomach. He had become much more defined over their travels and she felt proud of him. As he tipped his finger into her, her body shivered as she lightly rocked her hips against his hand a little. While he teased her, she whimpered and began opening his pants before removing her hand when he peeled her shorts down. She lifted her hips for him and slid her legs out so he could pull them off with ease. A chill ran through her as the cool air of the room touched her slit and she groaned faintly. But when he moved down her body, she gasped softly as he nipped her thighs. Her hands gripped the sheets of the bed tightly as he ran his tongue over her nether lips, moaning faintly as he licked and suckled at her. Each time his tongue flicked over her clit, she would whimper before groaning in pleasure as he slipped his tongue into her. "O-ohh.. Zack." she moaned to him.

He smiled, well mostly on the inside, as she called his name, he loved hearing her voice this way, so hot and sexy. He continued to eat out her delicious pussy, nipping softly at her outer labia and clit, though he was careful not to bite to hard. He thrust two fingers into her so suddenly he felt her clench on the two intruders instinctively. He was ready to make her release, to pay her back for the dressing room. He shoved his fingers in as deep until his knuckles were sinking into her wet pussy. "You like it Lya?" he asked wanting her to scream in pleasure. "It's been so long since your pussy has felt this good huh?" he asked, talking a lot dirtier then he normally did. "I'll make you cum babe....I want you to scream so everyone could hear us," he said thrusting his fingers in and out wildly now.

She moaned again before softly hissing as he nipped at her. It wasn't a sound of pain or discomfort, just a sound of surprise before she moaned again. When he thrust two fingers into her, her eyes snapped open and she cried out as her pussy clenched around them and she gripped the sheets tighter as she panted a little faster. "Y-yeah." she moaned before she nodded with a whimper. The way he was talking dirty turned her on even more and she shuddered before nodding as he continued speaking. But when he began thrusting his finger wildly, she cried out even louder as she bucked her hips, her moans getting louder as she tightened around his fingers while getting closer and closer to cumming.

Zack felt her muscles clenching, rythmically gripping his fingers like she normally would when she was trying to milk his cock. He knew she was close and he then added a third finger spreading her dripping cunt open wider. "Your close Lya..." he was panting a little now, getting turned on by her voice, the sexy moans and sounds she made. "Don't hold back....it wont be your last I promise," he told her wanting to see her eyes go wide as she came, or possibly roll back even in pleasure. "Cum babe....let it out!" he egged her on further, her own needs growing as he commanded her to.

Lya's large breasts bounced a little with the rhythm of his fingers moving in and out of her as she moaned loudly. As a third finger pushed into her, she cried out again and her toes curled as she panted heavily. Her ears twitched a little as he told her not to hold back and to cum. She whimpered and cried out as she got closer. The muscles of her stomach kept tightening more and more before her release suddenly rushed over her. It was so powerful, she threw her head back with a scream as she came around his finger. Her eyes were wide first before fluttering shut as her pussy clenched around his finger.

Zack continued to pump the three digits in and out even as it grew harder to move then as she clenched. He felt the rush of juices coming passed his hand coating in her fluids as she came. He continued to tease her even as she was coming, her hips bucking gently before she began to subside and he slowed his fingers down letting her come back down from this seemingly amazing high. He smiled as he watched her pussy continue to quiver softly and convuldge. "Mmmmm...you really needed that," he said not asking a question, just making a point as her pussy twitched. He licked it softly, only o taste her sweet juices before he stopped to let her regaij some wits, though by far not finish with her yet.

Lya continued whimpering and crying out as he continued thrusting his fingers, driving her almost made as her orgasm was drawn out. After a minute it began to subside and she slowly slumped down against the bed with a whimper, panting and gasping softly for breath while her body quivered. As his fingers were drawn out of her, she groaned while she squirmed on the bed a little before slowly opening her eyes to look at him as he said she needed that and she nodded gently. She blushed a little as he licked her, shivering a little and whining before closing her eyes while catching her breath. "Mmm, I... I haven't cum like that... in so long." she panted before smiling at him.

Zack smiled, having gotten his fill on her sweet nectar. He moved so he was level with her, smiling gently, and licking just a bit of her juices of the corner of his mouth, it was a little funny. "I hope I didn't wear you out so soon, we still have plenty of daylight...and all night," he said, making it clear she was not going to be resting anytime soon, or not at least for very long. He nuzzled closer to her as she panted though not rushing her, but making it clear he still was fresh and wanted alot more of his sexy ninetails.

Lya watched him as he moved up and she bit her lip as he licked the corner of his mouth. "No, not worn out. Just a little breathless." she said softly. Reaching up, she wiped a bit of her juices from his cheek before leaning up a little and nuzzling his jaw. "I'm looking forward to what you have in store." she said playfully. Smiling, she kissed him softly, tasting herself on his lips.

Zack smiled as she wiped his cheek, "Oh...I'm sort of just winging it," he said with a small grin. He kissed her back, feeling that wonderful feeling of warmth was over him as they kissed. He was getting erect again, simply because of the noises she had made, and now coupled with a kiss is was electric once more. He had a few ideas in his head, thinking of things he'd seen in either the magaznes under his bed, or on the computer, it was to bad he was so unprepared for anything very elaborate.

Lya chuckled and wrapped an arm around his neck as they kissed, her tails slowly moving in a lazy manner. She could feel him getting errect against her leg and she smiled into the kiss. After a bit she broke the kiss and smiled up at him. "Well then, I'm looking forward to what ever you'll think up." she said playfully. "However, I do believe you're a tad over dressed." As she spoke, she gently tugged at his pants.

Zack smiled, already trying to think of things, though it was rather hard with an erection bumping against her inner thighs like that. He was anticipating what she would do next, and he grinned as she mentioned her was over dressed. "Yeah...seems I am...care to help me with that?" he asked her, letting her had better access to his pants, sort of going onto his back so she could get in a better position to undo them.

Lya grinned and nodded. "Okay." she said. His pants were already open from earlier, so it wouldn't be too hard to get them off. As he moved over onto his back a bit, she moved and tugged at them a bit, pulling them down over his hips before drawing them down his legs and tossing them over her shoulder before she began pulling down his underwear as well. Nipping playfully at his thigh like he had done to her earlier, she smiled at him before tossing them aside and moving up his body again, her breasts brushing against his bare legs.

Zack smiled, feeling his heart pound a little faster once more, he was so glad for her training, now he was certian he'd keep up with her, and judging by how he had gotten her to release already, he finally believed he would be able to tire his sexy pokegirl tonight. He knew she was always nearly impossible to completely satisfy, but he wanted to change that. He gave a quick moan as she nipped his thigh "Heh..." he laughed softly, though he shivered a little as he felt her soft breasts running up along his legs a bit, it was such a nice feeling, it even caused him to stand more at attention down there, swelling to it's full length in moments.

Lya noticed that he stood more at attention when her breasts ran along his legs and she smiled gently before dipping her head and kissing his stomach lightly while smiling up at him. "Would you like me to use my breasts now?" she asked gently while lightly licking and kissing his stomach. Her hands were lightly caressing his hips and thighs with gentle strokes while she smiled up at him.

Back
Top Bottom