The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Rain said:
Alex smiled and reached up putting a light kiss on his lips. "Thank you...." She whispered lightly. She really did want to learn but now the nerves were beginning to show. Alex really wondered if sh would ever find any one to like or be in a real relationship with. She had heard of them but they were obviously lies. With a sigh she looked at Eli waiting for his lead

Eli turned to the bartender. "Keep an eye out, and call me if anything happens." He then turned to Alex, taking her hand to lead her to the room that was to be hers from now on as they walked up the steps. He was a closely guarded man, obviously, but had certain needs, and the girl had managed to push his buttons. It made one wonder what had happened to make him wall himself in like he did, but it was doubtful he'd talk about it unless someone put time into getting to know him.

(Woot!)

((If its not a show most sex should be done in pm's or in a private thread. Cuts down on thread clutter))

Alex smiled and let him lead the way content to follow like a love struck puppy. When they go to her room she opened the door and stepped inside wondering what was going to happen. It wasn't like she was very experianced and she honestly never came in contact with men.

((Celebrate good times come on!~ Ugh I'm sick but my meds make me hyper!))

((*Does a little dance* 500, Five HUNDRED, Five zero zero. Uh huh))

((XD lol >.> can the door be left open to make it a show?? teehee))

(Fair enough. They will disappear into the room then and this will carry on via PM if Rain is alright with that. ^_^ Or we can assume we all know what's happening in there. I'm a bit distracted atm and would rather be able to give the attention she deserves.)

(( Fine with me idc ^-^;))

((Oh just get a room already. Ha ha ha ha, cuz, yeah you get the joke. So now that we hit 500 we need to keep going strong. So I'll open up my pm box to any ideas, suggestions, pictures that may be used as a banner, slogans, recruitment ideas, or comments. Spread the word of The Cat's Meow Brothel far and wide, nya~))

((Ok so what now 'cause I'm thoroughly lost))

(lost on what I said or what he said? I was just saying if you want to pick this scene up in RP shortly I'm game, and if not we'll just play on assumption. :p)

(Uhm.....We could pick it up in the RP but like......Idk......Move them to the open area? Or assumption)

(open area works. maybe he'd point out she needs to get used to it since she'll be spending a lot of time there. ^_^ and I'm in the clear for the most part so can continue if you want. And I prefer open anyway. PM gets confusing because it gets mixed with the rest of the inbox items.)

((I think the private rp's are best unless you want walk ins))

(oh, private thread. yeah, that works. ^_^ forgot about those, even though you mentioned it. brain fried tonight. :p would you like to open the thread or should I?)

(Idc -_- I'm really pissed 'cause I was just told Icouldn't be here.....and you can open the thread)

(On the site -_- because apparently some noobie wants to fight with me and say I can't be here because I'm not 18 yet.......my b-day is in less than a month and now I'm told I can't be here? Wth is u with that!?)

(Well, it's kind of covering their asses I guess for legal purposes, but being that close I don't think I'd sweat it. However, unfortunately, we can run into a bit of trouble for having those sort of RPs with you knowing you aren't 18. >.< Stupid, yes, but it's the law, so as much as I hate to say it, we'll have to just go with assumption after all I guess.)

(Yea we will cause I was actually nice about it to one of the admins and asking about all this and now I'm apparently acting like im immune and I'm being given extra time -_- go to the new chat box and see for your self I more than likely won't be comeing back)

((I'm guessing one down. Its too bad I can't rp right now, waiting on the new girl. Plus recruiting is harsh, most of the time I don't even get a message back))

Rain said:
(Yea we will cause I was actually nice about it to one of the admins and asking about all this and now I'm apparently acting like im immune and I'm being given extra time -_- go to the new chat box and see for your self I more than likely won't be comeing back)

(Aww. Don't let it discourage you. I don't think it's fair really for them to do that to you, and I do want to RP with you. >.< I've seen how you play your characters and you're fun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom