The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Alexandrea screamed once more louder this time when the hand on her throat loosened. "Some one help!" She yelle hopeing some one in the brothel would hear her over the music before she was raped.....or worse....

Hearing the screams outside, he frowned as he pulled his jeans up quickly, zipping up and running for the door as he signaled to Chimera and the others to stay inside. A conversation to finish another day perhaps. He hit the back door, taking it damn near off the hinges as he figured he didn't have time to wait for a key or to mess with the lock, turning this way and that to find the source of the screams and running toward Alexandrea and her assailant. "Picked a bad night to pull this shit here pal!"

(and hitting pause. about to waffle face the keyboard so really need to lay down. :D Night all)

Alexandrea slumped down against the wall. The boy had taken one look at Eli and raced away. With a moan Alex slid down the wall barely awake

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((And paused cause I'm bout to pass out......I don't know ho much I have to do tomorow so I'll probably be on later in the day -_- mom watches me during the day........Eh.....I would watch me 2 lolz))

((So, random, but would poison even affect a vampire? If they don't have a heart beat, the poison can't really spread into their blood stream to affect them...can it? My poor brain...))

Kelly was about to ask her eager customer to have a seat and wait for her, but Shadow beat her to it. She decided that there was going to have to be a little talk between the two of them before she took on her next client. One that more than likely wouldn't be particularly friendly. Lord, how she hated when he drank.

Eli helped Alex to her feet and took her inside, pursing his lips as he took her to a room to lay her on one of the beds, making sure she was okay as he looked her over for any serious injury before going to get her a glass of water, giving her a little while she was still somewhat able to take a drink and setting the glass by the bed for her. Once he was certain she would be fine, he stood with a sigh, heading out of the room, locking the door on his way out and marking it as occupied before heading back down to the bar and club area so she could rest and recover, and maybe tell him what happened later. "Someone make sure to check on her regularly please." He then grabbed himself another drink before slipping off to grab himself whatever small room might be available as well, deciding to just stay the night here so he could monitor the girls and be there if needed.

(Sorry, not trying to god mode it, just didn't want to leave her on the street only to forget she was there after too long of a wait. >.>)

Kage leaned back against the wall watching the brothel with mild amusement. Well, this was sure....fun... He thought with a slight growl. His vision was a bit blurry but the drugs really wouln't have much effect on him. With a sigh he let his head tilt back and he closed his eyes.

Alex's face was tinged a light pink when she woke up. Beside her was a half full glass of water and she vaugly remembered what had happened last night. Shivering from the thought of almost being raped she tugged te blankets around her and looked around the room. Her eyes were a bit blurred as she rubbed the sleep from them. Getting up her nerve she stood and walked to the door unlocking it and walking out into the brothel.

(the ice had silver in it. my guess is that he'd just have a very very very painful tummy ache and sore throat.)

((Ah. I wasn't sure. I remember you saying silver, but I didn't think you actually meant silver...))

(I have no clue what so ever.....Hmph.....I'm just going to say the silver has a very.....opposite affect on him....heh)

Scott Enters in, knocking the forest dust off his clothes.

"Excuse me, whoever's in charge. Can I get a cold draft beer, a shower and some company? doesn't have to be in that order."

His steel blue eyes scan the establishment. His rangers clothes make him a little underdressed, but he shrugs. It's who he is.

(Hay I have to go for a while running errands ttyls)

Eli wandered down after catching a short nap, the night's events having been a bit exciting for his first night on the job. His head jerked to each side once, cracking his neck each time as he stretched a bit, dressed in some nice clean clothes he had delivered earlier since his outfit from last night was likely a little dirty from all the activities. Today he wore a simple black t-shirt, his signature boot cut jeans, black steel toe boots, and his trusty black leather jacket. The guy liked black apparently, but it worked for him.

He took the small monitoring device from his pocket, checking the rooms briefly, particularly Alex's to see if she was recovering any, seeing it empty as his brow furrowed until he noticed her entering the brothel. With a sigh of relief, he walked to the bar and ordered a drink, nothing too strong, but just something to help keep her nerves calm, taking it to her as he offered a reassuring smile. "Here. You could probably use it. Close call last night. Glad I wasn't a few seconds later."

He didn't stick around for any thanks, simply leaving her with the drink and the same comforting smile before he turned to go walking about the room, watching the patrons and the girls like a hawk for any signs of trouble, particularly on edge it seemed after the previously mentioned close call.

(Had to edit so he walked away since Rain had to run. :p)

Shadow lazily walked from behind the bar to the couch in the corner he claimed for himself. Grabbing a blanket as he walked over before he laid down using the rolled up blanket as a pillow for his neck he settles in.

((No worries Falzar, I see you. Just working on getting to you with one of my gals))
Lorie made her way down from her room, her teacher's costume on and just a little too revealing. She saw Scott enter and smiled. "Well hello. Welcome to the Cat's Meow. My name is Lorie. What can I do for you, stranger?" She smiled and tilted her head to the side.

((lazy sunday for me and shadow))

(Ugh not for me I'm sick still >.<)

Alex smiled back shyly and took a small, tentative sip of her drink. She watched as the kind man walked off and looked around. What was she supposed to do now? With a slight sigh she sat down right by Shadow and cocked her head to the side as he seemed to be sleeping. This was her first time ever in a brothel and she was probably underage. She cast a glance to Shadow again then returned her dark eyes to the floor.

Eli continued to make his rounds through the brothel, returning to the main room once he was satisfied that all was well for the moment. Seeing the girl as she sat by Shadow, he approached slowly, leaning against the wall nearby as he propped a foot on it with his hands in his pockets. "So, feeling a little better?" His sharp blue eyes glanced down at her for a moment. "What happened to you last night was a bit of an ordeal. You got somewhere to go, someone to call? If not I'm sure the boss man there might be able to put you up." He nodded toward Shadow to indicate who he was talking about.

"Hello Lorie. Quite the pleasure to meet you. I would like to rinse in a quick shower, and then take a long warm bath with someone who could hold me very tightly. Is that something you might handle for me?

I would also like either a cold beer or lemonade, as I hiked 22 miles to get here and I'm a bit dehydrated. My canteen ran out about five miles back.

Alex jumped slightly hearing the voice and felt a blush come over her. "Yes, I'm ok..." She muttered takeing a sip of her drink and looking at Eli. "My name is Alex and no..I don't have any where to go any more... " She felt the head of tears behind her eyes and blinked them away only to let one spill over and roll down her full cheek

Chimera opens her eyes and panics for a moment at the lack of light before remembering that she was still blindfolded. she sighs softly and realizes that at some point she must have drifted off. her ears gather snatches of the conversations around her. the cum on her, once warm, was now a cool and a sticky reminder that what she could have mistaken for a dream was indeed a reality. she wondered to herself if it still tasted as sweet.

Alex looked at Shadow wondering why he was sleeping. With a small smile she poked him on the nose seeing if he would wake

Out of instinct while still asleep his hand shoots out aiming to grab at the throat closest to him. The sudden jerk of his body wakes him up as his eyes open slowly.

Alex's eyes widened as the hand closed around her throat. She was instantly shot back to what had happened and stood there in shock looking into Shadow's eyes while fear was plain on her face and small tears rolled down her cheeks

Shadow sat up slowly and hunched over his knees supporting himself by his elbows, his hands clasped togethor. He looked up at the girl. "Who are you child and why did you wake me up? Do you have some urgent business?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom