Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-City: An alternative x-men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughed. "Then you better eat up. This stuff didn't come cheep." He said as he started eating his food as well. He started taking a few bites, enjoying the taste, then drank some of his Coke. "Good steak." He calmly said as he wolfed down the food.

Lilly was wiping her mouth after eating all of her food when she said "yes this was great thank you so much Trevor I think you have finely showed me that people do care about me in this world and now I'm gonna be happy for ever even if your the only friend I have".

He smiled, feeling so happy to hear that. He also started to feel a little turned on again. "You know, I might be in the mood for some PIE. By any chance, do you have any PIE I can have?" He winked, giving her the hints that he wanted her again.

Lilly stood up and grinned saying "well I might but you got to catch me". she took off running out of the restraint and then turned to see if he would follow her. She was going to find an ally to get into this time so that they could be alone . She knew Jessica let her stay at her place but she was there and she did not want Traver anywhere near that girl right now or ever for he was hers.

After Lilly ran off, Trevor quickly got up. "Dammit, I was hoping for hot restroom sex, oh well." He payed for the food and ran outside. As soon as he saw her, he rushed towards her, hot on her trail. "The longer you wait, the rougher I'll get." He smiled, catching up to her.

"Oh but I kinda like it that way ". she turned down into an ally way and stood facing him saying "hmm what are you going to do to this poor girl now that you have cornered her". she was playing with him and enjoying it.

He smirked, walking up to her, getting on his knees. He pulled her pants down, facing her bare pussy. "Well, it's already wet. You really are a perverted girl. I like that. Now, I'm going to enjoy that pie." He laughed as he dug his face into her pussy, eating her out. His tongue twirled inside as he suck the juices out of her. The sweet taste was something pleasurable after a great meal. He slid his hands up her shirt, groping her breasts, showing no mercy to her body.

Lilly giggled at what Traver said. "well you know you brought out that side of me " she teased him. She then started to moan as he ate her out. she gripped his hair real tight at the feel of him pleasing her. Her body would shake with each time he put his tongue in her.
[I pmed the girl who made this hopfully she jumps back in]

He continues drinking her juices, enjoying the sounds of her moans. He continued groping her, but finally paused and lifted his head to look at her. "When you want me to stick it in you, I want you to beg for it. And when we fuck, I want you to be rough as well. This will be our hottest sex yet." He smirked, waiting for her response.

"Oh please Trever put it in my pussy and when you do i wont be able to hold myself back" she looked deep into his eyes. She smiled and said "yes it will". she said in a whisper.

He smiled. "Now that's what I like hearing." He pulled off her shirt, revealing the rest of her body. He then pulled out his cock and slid it inside Lilly's wet pussy. "It feels a little less tight than before, a lot more comfortable." He smiled, thrusting a little faster into her.

Lilly smiled and arched her back when he went inside of her pussy. She then wrapped her arms tight around him pulling him real close. she kissed him on the lips then started rocking back and forth but not slow as fast as she can go.

He continued moving his hips, thrusting into her, hearing her moans. He broke free from the kiss and slowly moved to star nibbling her neck, the to her breasts, biting the nipples. He then wrapped her legs around his waist, and held her up by her ass. "I want you so much. I want this moment to never end."

"oh I needed this so much and me to ". She manged to say while moaning . she wrapped her arms around his neck to help hold her there.
[I think me and you sex machine have taken over the thread lol]

[Yup, it looks like it's just us. Anyway, sorry for disappearing. Damn holidays keeping me busy.]

Trevor continued thrusting into her, feeling her pussy squeeze down on his cock. As he held her up by her ass, he slowly slid his finger into her asshole. "How does this feel?"

[hey I will post later okay my mind is in lock mood and i right now just want to do a group rp okay but i will get back to this when I'm not so tired from work]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom