Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Updates ~ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartCatch

Star

Hello and welcome to my new request thread! As always, I'm looking for long-term roleplays and hope to find a partner (or group) that enjoys balance and development in a roleplay.

I've tried to organize everything better and give everyone less to read while keeping some important notes and adding other essential details.

Although I'd appreciate if everyone at least read this and some of the other posts thoroughly, only the next / second post needs to be read carefully. This post just serves as an introduction and the rest are for everyone to gain a better understanding of my writing/roleplaying and interests / preferences. (For an idea of my kinks, please look to either link in my sig).

First and foremost, I'm always looking for plot and/or development in a roleplay. Although romance, action, drama, smut and comedy are important factors to me, a roleplay without even minial plot or development just won't work for me. While I love character development the most, being able to develop story and/or setting instead, or better yet altogether, is fabulous.

Also note, if you don't want to browse through all my categories on here, my F-list has a condensed version of everything plus a list of series with a craving meter of sorts.

Since the thread has been organized better and now has a couple of extra posts, I'm going to throw a table of contents right here and hope all is easy to navigate through!

Table of Contents :
O1. Introduction || You are here!
O2. Rules / Details || Please read this. It's that important.
O3. Manga / Anime || Most of it is manga related, but some are anime and others go by both.
O4. Cartoons || Some original, some comic-inspired/related.
O5. Comics || Mostly DC, but some Marvel and foreign.
O6. Video Games || A variety of game series and genres.
O7. Other || Television, movies and maybe literature.
O8. Original || Some of these still have flavorings of above stuff.
O9. Settings || The types of locations and time periods I enjoy.
1O. Samples || A few examples of my writing.
11. Familiarity || Mostly for the games, this post is so I can detail what I'm most familiar with in a series.
( 13 && 12 are reserved spaces! )

U P D A T E S
- Familiarity section added, and titles have been added to the manga/anime and game sections.
- New rule added, because just about everything in that rule occured recently and I suppose it all needs to be addressed.
- A few samples have been added. The others are in the works!
- Removed a couple of series from two categories, added one to cartoons.
- New original idea has been added.
- Smaller notes/details have been added the second post (concerning specific kinks) and to the games sect. (concerning Sonic).
- New Original idea up.
- On top of finals, a six page essay and a smaller assignment, I just got hired somewhere (yay!), so things may be tight, but I plan to hop online when possible and will be on a lot more after the seventeenth.
- I've added two new ideas to the Video Game section. Rather yet, adding ideas to manga/anime too.
- Almost forgot, I now have aim. It's the same as the yim/msn sans the @ymail part. (Seen in Contact sect. of required reading/second post.)
- New plot added to the Cartoon sect.

- New ideas in the Anime and Cartoon section, as well as a small update in this post! If you want less reading, feel free to simply read the second post on here and/or my F-list.

Happy Holidays

• Just editting this post to be experimenting. Working on the new thread in a Wordpad file,
      so I hope to get all my coding taken care of on a forum and then just copypasta and
      fix up everything as need be. Yepper-ooziez. Whatever the hell that is...

Also hoping the thread won't be so tedious to navigate and that people will actually,
      you know read it this time. It's just one post that I ask of folks to read.
      One post. Can't even do that...

Er, this should be long enough not. All through experimenting! ...For now.

EDIT
      Well, hey, it does look kinda schway! I just hope it doesn't bug me
      once I actually get it in the new thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom