Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Updates ~ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartCatch

Star

Hello and welcome to my new request thread! As always, I'm looking for long-term roleplays and hope to find a partner (or group) that enjoys balance and development in a roleplay.

I've tried to organize everything better and give everyone less to read while keeping some important notes and adding other essential details.

Although I'd appreciate if everyone at least read this and some of the other posts thoroughly, only the next / second post needs to be read carefully. This post just serves as an introduction and the rest are for everyone to gain a better understanding of my writing/roleplaying and interests / preferences. (For an idea of my kinks, please look to either link in my sig).

First and foremost, I'm always looking for plot and/or development in a roleplay. Although romance, action, drama, smut and comedy are important factors to me, a roleplay without even minial plot or development just won't work for me. While I love character development the most, being able to develop story and/or setting instead, or better yet altogether, is fabulous.

Also note, if you don't want to browse through all my categories on here, my F-list has a condensed version of everything plus a list of series with a craving meter of sorts.

Since the thread has been organized better and now has a couple of extra posts, I'm going to throw a table of contents right here and hope all is easy to navigate through!

Table of Contents :
O1. Introduction || You are here!
O2. Rules / Details || Please read this. It's that important.
O3. Manga / Anime || Most of it is manga related, but some are anime and others go by both.
O4. Cartoons || Some original, some comic-inspired/related.
O5. Comics || Mostly DC, but some Marvel and foreign.
O6. Video Games || A variety of game series and genres.
O7. Other || Television, movies and maybe literature.
O8. Original || Some of these still have flavorings of above stuff.
O9. Settings || The types of locations and time periods I enjoy.
1O. Samples || A few examples of my writing.
11. Familiarity || Mostly for the games, this post is so I can detail what I'm most familiar with in a series.
( 13 && 12 are reserved spaces! )

U P D A T E S
- Familiarity section added, and titles have been added to the manga/anime and game sections.
- New rule added, because just about everything in that rule occured recently and I suppose it all needs to be addressed.
- A few samples have been added. The others are in the works!
- Removed a couple of series from two categories, added one to cartoons.
- New original idea has been added.
- Smaller notes/details have been added the second post (concerning specific kinks) and to the games sect. (concerning Sonic).
- New Original idea up.
- On top of finals, a six page essay and a smaller assignment, I just got hired somewhere (yay!), so things may be tight, but I plan to hop online when possible and will be on a lot more after the seventeenth.
- I've added two new ideas to the Video Game section. Rather yet, adding ideas to manga/anime too.
- Almost forgot, I now have aim. It's the same as the yim/msn sans the @ymail part. (Seen in Contact sect. of required reading/second post.)
- New plot added to the Cartoon sect.

- New ideas in the Anime and Cartoon section, as well as a small update in this post! If you want less reading, feel free to simply read the second post on here and/or my F-list.

Update + Bump = ♥!

Main update is new idea in original section, but please check the spoiler drop-down on the top post for all of them.

Another idea in progress...?

Bump! ♥

Since playing Sonic Colors, I feel like I've got another idea brewing, but I'm going to mull over it a bit before posting it.

Still Searching || Couple of Cravings

Bump!

I have a couple of cravings and am trying to flesh out ideas.
Always interested in others' ideas too.

Everyone have a nice weekend?

Apologies for not being on Sunday and... I don't even remember what I did at all Saturday.

I shall be working on PMs now and later when I return in the noon!

And, er... Bump~.

Update!

I have a small update about my schedule on the first page (under the updates spoiler tag).

Regardless of being busy, I'm still looking to RP!
Please feel free to PM, IM or e-mail me. ♥

Yayyyy, updates! [FSTEAKKKKKK]

I'm not sure if anyone gets the Fsteak joke.
But anyway, I added a couple of ideas to the video game section.

Still looking for all types of RPs.
Please contact me! ♥

EDIT :
Not only have I changed around and added some cravings all over the posts, but I'm also working on a couple of more ideas!
I've added my aim to the contact part on the required reading post.

I hath returned ~ .

Hello all.
I had to take a short and abrupt leave, so my apologies to anyone who was kept waiting for a PM or anything.
After this, I shouldn't be so busy, and I should be able to tell everyone if something comes up.

Still on the hunt for RPs and willing to hear out ideas for 1x1 or group!

RE: Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Updates ♥

I love your ideas, HeartCatch. <3
You have such an elaborate mind coming up with all these ideas, would you be willing to do an original roleplay with me? One that doesn't revolve around a certain series or cartoon? Sorry, it's just I don't watch them very much.

If you want to have some fun and you're willing to do an original, I'd love to hear some of your ideas. :blush:

RE: Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Updates ♥

StayFrosty said:
I love your ideas, HeartCatch. <3
You have such an elaborate mind coming up with all these ideas, would you be willing to do an original roleplay with me? One that doesn't revolve around a certain series or cartoon? Sorry, it's just I don't watch them very much.

If you want to have some fun and you're willing to do an original, I'd love to hear some of your ideas. :blush:

Thank you very much! ♥
I would love to do an original roleplay with you. That's fine~.
I'll PM you so we can get something figured out! ^u^

Holiday Bump! ♥

Happy holidays, or happy winter ~ .

I was thinking of adding an idea spoiler for it, since I'm craving YYH.
But I'll wait until I've taken down the update in the title and left it be for a little while.

RE: Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Small update!

Are you interested in a space based rp? 1X1 or group.

Come my way ~

Come is a soothing, intimate and sometimes even somewhat sexy song...

I certainly hope some interested RPers come my way.

Still looking, and with some updates to the Anime and Cartoon sections.

* Also, I've added a huge update to my F-list, so it has a craving meter plus ideas and a generally condensed version of the first page.

Still a-lookin'!

And workin on my posts. Sorry everyone.
I had Jury Duty. </died>

Playing FF9 is quite nostalgic.
Amazing how much I do and don't remember.

Bump-A-Move

I heard there's supposed to be a Bust-A-Move game for 3DS?
Then again, maybe not. But that would be awesome.

Also thinking of making a new thread. A little more organized and with a craving 'meter' like on my F-list.
Just a thought...

Konna ni ( not ) Chikaku de ~

If I do make a new thread, I suppose I would have to organize it better than this one.

And I want to make the information clearer and cut down on some stuff.

Making sure people actually understand some things would help... Quite a few people still don't seem to understand that I don't really play canon characters. vuv'

...What would I even call a new thread?
Thinking up snazzy titles is kinda hard lately. =u='
(I hope that isn't a tell tale sign of impending writer's block...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom