Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Updates ~ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartCatch

Star

Hello and welcome to my new request thread! As always, I'm looking for long-term roleplays and hope to find a partner (or group) that enjoys balance and development in a roleplay.

I've tried to organize everything better and give everyone less to read while keeping some important notes and adding other essential details.

Although I'd appreciate if everyone at least read this and some of the other posts thoroughly, only the next / second post needs to be read carefully. This post just serves as an introduction and the rest are for everyone to gain a better understanding of my writing/roleplaying and interests / preferences. (For an idea of my kinks, please look to either link in my sig).

First and foremost, I'm always looking for plot and/or development in a roleplay. Although romance, action, drama, smut and comedy are important factors to me, a roleplay without even minial plot or development just won't work for me. While I love character development the most, being able to develop story and/or setting instead, or better yet altogether, is fabulous.

Also note, if you don't want to browse through all my categories on here, my F-list has a condensed version of everything plus a list of series with a craving meter of sorts.

Since the thread has been organized better and now has a couple of extra posts, I'm going to throw a table of contents right here and hope all is easy to navigate through!

Table of Contents :
O1. Introduction || You are here!
O2. Rules / Details || Please read this. It's that important.
O3. Manga / Anime || Most of it is manga related, but some are anime and others go by both.
O4. Cartoons || Some original, some comic-inspired/related.
O5. Comics || Mostly DC, but some Marvel and foreign.
O6. Video Games || A variety of game series and genres.
O7. Other || Television, movies and maybe literature.
O8. Original || Some of these still have flavorings of above stuff.
O9. Settings || The types of locations and time periods I enjoy.
1O. Samples || A few examples of my writing.
11. Familiarity || Mostly for the games, this post is so I can detail what I'm most familiar with in a series.
( 13 && 12 are reserved spaces! )

U P D A T E S
- Familiarity section added, and titles have been added to the manga/anime and game sections.
- New rule added, because just about everything in that rule occured recently and I suppose it all needs to be addressed.
- A few samples have been added. The others are in the works!
- Removed a couple of series from two categories, added one to cartoons.
- New original idea has been added.
- Smaller notes/details have been added the second post (concerning specific kinks) and to the games sect. (concerning Sonic).
- New Original idea up.
- On top of finals, a six page essay and a smaller assignment, I just got hired somewhere (yay!), so things may be tight, but I plan to hop online when possible and will be on a lot more after the seventeenth.
- I've added two new ideas to the Video Game section. Rather yet, adding ideas to manga/anime too.
- Almost forgot, I now have aim. It's the same as the yim/msn sans the @ymail part. (Seen in Contact sect. of required reading/second post.)
- New plot added to the Cartoon sect.

- New ideas in the Anime and Cartoon section, as well as a small update in this post! If you want less reading, feel free to simply read the second post on here and/or my F-list.

Details / Rules

• Writing :
    I'm not a grammar nazi, but if I find your writing hard to understand, I may refuse to roleplay with you. Proper punctuation and grammar is all I ask for.

Length :
    A couple of paragraphs at least works for post length, but I generally prefer more. Anything consistently smaller than a couple of paragraphs leaves me feeling a little iffy about the roleplay.

Pace :
    I enjoy long-term roleplays, so I probably won't be up for a short-term one. But that doesn't mean we can't work at our own pace. I don't see RPs as a series of scenes either, but as a series of storylines (and with the occasional timeskip if need be).

Content :
    I'm one of those people who absolutely must have at least a little requitted romance in a roleplay. Action is a must have for me as well, even if in little doses. However, a roleplay with plenty of romance, action, comedy and drama all balanced out is the best thing ever.

Groups :
    I am always open to group roleplays! I'm much more used to them than I am 1x1 even, and I sometimes enjoy them more. I don't mind a group RP in a forum, group IM or some other form. If you've got an idea or something, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sexuality :
    I play heterosexual characters myself, though if we're doing multi-chara, I might not mind playing a bisexual or homosexual female on the side. It's unlikely, but if I'm in the mood and we're both RPing a number of characters, I don't mind.

Moderation :
    No matter how well written and wonderfully lengthy your post is, or how fun your character, if the character at all Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu or there is any form at all of God-moding or power-playing, I will not continue the RP.

Genre :
    Under no circumstances do I roleplay realistic scenes, nor do I use real people as references. I like a variety of genres, but don't usually enjoy anything horror or apocalyptic. For a better idea of genres I do and enjoy, please do look to my ideas and the other posts.

Characters :
    I love multi-chara, so if my partner is able/enjoys so, I'll be glad to as well. I enjoy playing one main character and 2-4 prominent side characters (and the rest as NPC). My main character will always be female, but I don't mind playing any number of guys or girls on the side. I play humans and strongly prefer human partners (although I don't mind humanoids like demons, vampires and most kemonomimi, etc). * Please note, I will not play any characters that do not follow the site's rules, nor will I RP with anyone who's characters do not follow the rules, canon or OC.

Harems :
    I used to do harem RPs for a friend, and so I'm usually willing (and sometimes greatly enjoy) RPs with harems. However, if one of us has a character that has a harem or love triangle, so does the other. I won't request a harem without offering one to my partner, so if you ask for one, you should also be willing to play a harem.

Canon :
    I love a lot of different series, but I do not prefer to play in canon. I may be willing to do AU or NG, but I much prefer to use the premise and/or setting of the series to roleplay. I do not play canons except for a few as NPCs to move the story along. If you like to play canons, great and I'm open to that, but I myself do not feel comfortable doing so (under most circumstances). I will not play any characters that do not follow the site's rules, nor will I RP with anyone who's characters do not follow the rules, canon or OC. (And yes, I put it twice. It's an important rule that needs to be made apparent and adhered to.)

Kinks :
    For a list of my kinks, I have a RH and F-list linked, so please feel free to reference both, or one or the other. I also have kinks I will not do under any circumstances. These are: scat, watersports, vore, needles, incest*, enemas, (cum) inflation, bulges, any form of sexual violence and/or torture and most BDSM. I don't usually enjoy ageplay and so I make few exceptions for it. I don't mind and sometimes even love violence and gore in a fight scene. I don't mind character death, depending on the circumstances.

RP / Contact :
    You can contact me via e-mail, yim/aim/msn, PM or by posting here. I also do not mind using any of these to RP, though I prefer messenger and forum the most. I now have yim/msn and aim. yim/msn : danzenheart@ymail.com / aim : danzenheart

* I don't particularly enjoy incest, but if it's a step-siblings, inlaws and maybe cousins, it's something I don't mind as much and will consider.

As for BDSM, I don't mind a little tying up, blindfolds and some lighter stuff, but I don't prefer much BDSM either.

Manga / Anime || Titles & Ideas

T I T L E S

• Michiko to Hatchin

Samurai Champloo

Macross / Basquash

Fairy Tail

Yuu Yuu Hakusho

Beyblade

Get Backers

Master of Mosquiton [!!]

Pretty Cure

Tenjou Tenge

Sailor Moon

Beelzebub [!!]

SWOT

Akumetsu

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Wolf Guy

Toriko

Reborn! [!!]

GTO [!!]

Medaka Box

Negima [!!]

Shugo Chara!

Crows / Worst

Blazer Drive

Majin Tantei Neuro Nougami

Defense Devil

Bastard!! [!!]

Ah! My Goddess [!!]

Veritas

Tenchi Muyo [!!]

Studio Ghibli

Desert Punk

Captain Tylor

Ranma 1/2

GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Kamen Teacher

Chivas 1-2-3 / Sorcerer on the Rocks

B.B. Project

Lupin III [!!]

Air Gear

Inu Yasha

Slayers

Fuushigi Yuugi
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I D E A S

GTO / Kamen-sensei
This can follow either series or meet both in the middle. Either way, I'd prefer my partner to play the main teacher, and I don't mind making as many students or other teachers as need be. Going with either route, the class can either be typical delinquent setting, or maybe a class that's rather mixed and thus split. I'd prefer a mostly male class (and I don't mind playing a majority of them). I think the main difference between these is the focus on action and fighting compared to drama and action. GTO would definitely be the latter, but either allows for lots of fun character development and fun, ridiculous situations. These also have the potential to be harem RPs.

Our Guild / Family
This idea can be majority Fairy Tail or Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but I also think a mix or crossove of these would be fabulous. Although other series play as a source of inspiration for this idea, it generally follows the idea of a group brought together in a way by obligation, and also building up their own form and sense of family. This can be an original, fantasy setting or the modern (maybe even mod future) setting.

Beelzebub - Demon Babies FTW
Considering it's inspired by Beelzebub, it'd follow the route of delinquent ends up playing (misfit) father to a baby that happens to be the (sole?) heir to hell. But I'd also like to focus more on the delinquent's sphere of friends and more wacky adventures and hijinks. Alongside the delinqents being delinquents, of course. I wouldn't mind, in fact would love to, play not only the demon caretaker (Hilda) but another female character and maybe even the Furuichi. I think adding an Ah! My Goddess element to this would be a bit more fun as well.

God(dess) / Demon Hotline, at Your Service! ♥
Being Ah! My Goddess / Oh My Goddess! inspired, the RP could go the route of the series and have your male character summon a goddess and chaos and comedy ensues. On the flip side, my female character could summon gods or demons. Or, we could even mix them together for some real silly and fun hilarity and romantic excitement. This can have varying levels of romance, comedy and action as we see please especially compared to most other things. Although I like either route, I feel they're best crossed together

No Need for... Tenchi!?
Although the main theme would be Tenchi based, I've had an idea that takes elements from Project A-ko. This can also be changed a little to take elements from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. Going with the latter idea, the young man can be minding his own before a space pirate (or whichever type girl) causes trouble for him and he finds out he's descended from the Daimaou and meant to be the next Demon king/Devil Overlord. Otherwise, it can be the main Tenchi theme where a young man finds himself in the middle of chaos and comedy when he learns he's a royal descendent of powerful aliens. My main character for this idea would be a character raised among humans but born on another planet with her mother as a Space/Galactic Officer (not that she was raised as such). The A-ko element would come in, in that she'd be freakishly strong and fast and obviously not at all any help to your character's situation (I figure they can be childhood friends, but anything works).

Lupin Lupin! And Apprentice ~ !
Long story, short for this idea, it'd be like Lupin in general plot and all, but I'd like to play a character has idolized the main thief and wants to become an apprentice of sorts. Although accomplished in her own right, she clearly respects and adores the thief and wants to join in his adventures. (If this idea interests you, I can provide the details I had on my old thread or we can brainstorm our own.)

Adventures with Mosquiton!
I really like the general idea, but this can follow the OVA, TV Series or neither. I prefer a more modern setting, but the setting can be played around with. I believe the general idea of young woman (intentionally?) awakens vampire would stick, but what adventures they pursue and why might alter. If she awakens him on accident, I think they could quickly become mixed up in paranormal situations that she's opposed to, but prepared to face head-on (maybe to disprove them or challenge herself?). I haven't really thought as far as to why she may intentionally awaken him, but I like the idea of them, and whatever sidekicks/servants follow, going on their own version of adventures. Adventures that can be a mix of the OVA and TV or something original.

Akahori Satoru ( And Others )
I think playing around with his works in general and finding something that's a cross or an individual of them would be fun. This also goes for certain other manga-ka that I enjoy the general feel of their works, such as ; Fujisawa Tohru, Aimoto Shou, Yoshiaki Tabata & Yuki Yugo, Peach Pit and CLAMP's early works. Just to name a few different creators.

Champloo & Paradiso
I think Samurai Champloo and Michiko to Hatchin are two of Manglobe's best anime, and in general two fantastic anime that don't get enough love, especially for being as original (and ridiculous) as they are. Given all that, I would love a RP that has the fun 'group on a wacky trip' toward a certain purpose. Both are to the ends of family and relationships play a big part in both, so that'd be great. What's even better about both shows are how ridiculously action-packed, comical and yet deep they are. If anyone likes both or either of these, I'd love to plot for something inspired by them.

Henshin yo ~ !
A craving for something modern and yet different take on sentai and mahou shounen and shoujo. I want the henshins, mascot partners, simple but developing plot and character development, but I want something reminiscent of 90s anime and certain recent works. Crazy adventure and hijinks meets fun slice-of-life (and/or school) with cool fights. I have a few ideas for setting, and smaller ideas for the henshin stuff if necessary. I'd like a small cast of characters, but this can easily be larger or smaller depending on what we're up to.

Bokutachi : We'll do it our own damn way!
I'm really craving and interested in something like KHR. Kind of with the general Nakama sense and ideas from One Piece and Fairy Tail, but with more of a part of it in the plot like KHR, I'd like something that takes a teen, puts them in the middle of maybe becoming an heir, deity, responsible for something or another and gives them a group that are like guardians or something, but close friends first. No matter the rivalries, romances or what between them, they manage to be a tight-knit group, and they bond and stay together over the challenges they have to endure. If we want to go the KHR route, that's fine, but I'm sure there are other series or original ideas we can use as a basis too.At the same time, I hope this is something that'd definitely have drama and serious moments and plenty action, but I'd love for plenty of comedy and much bad assery.

Magical Academia - !! Or something like that...
This can be something that's strictly Negima, or borrows from a number of the magical school (or just fun/bad ass school) sorts. I'd like the general theme of something like Negima, what with a school that's maybe its own city or something and fairly renowned. But its magical ties or whatever aren't (or are) publicly known. Whether it's something like Negima where it focuses on the class and teacher, or outside of that like a shounen/shoujo where it brings together students against an outside force, etc. we can decide later. I'd really love to play with the setting and general theme possibilities.

Ghibli World
When it comes to Ghibli, I probably wouldn't do just one film, nor would I do one based on existing canon (only original titles, so mostly Miyazaki stuff). Essentially, I'd be interested in something that lightly or heavily crosses over a few different worlds, premises and/or characters. This is a lot of fun to work with, but the plots are definitely longer and the RP generally means more than one characters for each of us.

Comics || Titles & Ideas

T I T L E S

• W.I.T.C.H.

X-Men

Wonder Woman

Batman ( & Family)

DC Trinity

Spider-Man

Atomic Robo

Prince of Power

Daughters of the Dragon

Cable & Deadpool

Justice League
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________

I D E A S

( w i p || lol, still. Sorry. )

Cartoons || Titles & Ideas

T I T L E S

• Young Justice [!!]

Generator Rex

TMNT

Battle Force 5

Ben 10 / Alien Force

Samurai Jack [!!]

Secret Saturdays

Winx Club [!!]

Storm Hawks

A.T.O.M.

Teen Titans

Xiaolin Showdown

Firebreather
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​____________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​____________________________

I D E A S

Teen Titans / Young Justice
I'm kind of disappointed with YJ focusing on a sausage fest aspect more than delivering all the characters so early on, but I like what I see of it so far and feel that an idea that's TT meets YJ can be fun to work with. Maybe sidekick or younger versions of the general heroes can be used and it can deal with the points that the main YJ creators/team look to bring out (romance, plus hormones and sexual tension, being a hero on top of being a teen).

A.T.O.M. / Storm Hawks
This is probably best seen as a standalone or mix of the general idea of a team of bad ass teens a la A.T.O.M. (and SH), or more of a Nerd Corps work that has parts of SH and Battle Force 5, where it's more driven heavily by plot and maybe an outside force bringing together the team. I like the idea of a modern setting and being the 'special team' for their jobs like A.T.O.M., but the Nerd Corps ideas are always fun to work with.

Teenage, maybe Mutants, perhaps Ninjas, definitely Humans
Well, I would prefer humans (specially trained, etc) to anything else, but I'm kind of open with this. The general idea is the four 'brothers' that live in isolation and secrecy, and the adventures they have with the lone 'normal folks' who know and accept them. I don't mind playing one or two of the brothers, but I preferred to focus on the human female (and male?) characters they know, and any villains.

Cool Jack Rap || Samurai Jack did have a cool theme song...
This idea uses the general premise of the cartoon Samurai Jack, but I'd really like to play with some of the essential bits and pieces of the series. I'm sure anyone who watched noticed the many, varied settings and play on history and pop culture? Well I would love to take both of those and use them especially. The general plot doesn't matter (the 'Jack' may have jumped or been thrown through time because of 'Aku') or we can think up something new. The general idea however, would be Jack getting thrown into a future far from his own and just about right off the bat, he picks up a travelling partner (my character). I have lots of setting ideas I would love to contribute, and it would be fun to throw out the different pieces and series of pop culture and fandom that we both know to reference and throw in as we please. This can be as simple or as complex as we like, though it's definitely something I would think is much longer story-wise than any of my other ideas.

Secret Weekday Family! Or not family...
I have a general idea for this that can work a number of ways. Whether we go with the family route (all, partially or however related or 'adopted'), or just a tightknit group, or even the A.T.O.M. of a group brought together by a company, organization or whatever. The premise of adventures and solving some problems or mysteries would solve, but the difference would lie in what. If you prefer, it can be cryptozoology still, or we can get creative and maybe make up our own or even take things from fandom and pop culture. I don't have oter solid ideas at the moment, but I think some will come to me.

Video Games || Titles & Ideas

T I T L E S

• Devil May Cry

Xenoblade

Opoona [!!]

Zack & Wiki

Harvest Moon / Rune Factory

Grandia

Lunar

Ape Escape

Tekken

Thousand Arms [!!]

Earth Seeker [!!]

F-Zero [!!]

Sonic the Hedgehog * [!!]

Pokemon

Monster Rancher

Chibi-Robo

Chrono Trigger [!!]

Chrono Cross

Star Fox

No More Heroes

God Hand

Napple Tale

Rival Schools

Tales of

Final Fantasy

Rogue Galaxy [!!]

Neptune / Hyperdimension Neptunia

Ni no Kuni

FAST Racing League [!!]

Street Fighter

Last Ranker

Dragon Quest

King of Fighters

Guilty Gear

Blaze Blue

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​____________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​____________________________

I D E A S

Opoona / Earth Seeker
I personally feel the two are very close in setting, theme and almost plot, so being able to do one or the other, or even mix them seems easy and fun either way. Following the Opoona route, I think it'd be fun to focus on a small group that goes through a variety of the jobs and mainly focuses on their role as rogue hunters / rangers. On the Earth Seeker side, I think it'd be fun to focus on the survivors maybe, and they could be looking for the other colonies. As a tied idea, I think the world recovering from and reforming itself after a Rogue attack (that could lead to major plot developments) gives the opportunity for our characters to be a group that's looking to ensure the safety and maintence of the domes/colonies while pursuing the jobs that appeal to them.

Thousand Sonic's?
Another crossover inspired story, I like the two alone, but feel they make for even better fun combined. I think mixing the general setting of both and using more of the Sonic storyline and general adventures would be fun, but I think in their own way, the Emeralds and Sacred Flames are interchangable and yet distinct. With this in mind, we can decide how much or little plot we want, and the purpose and usage of the Flames/Gems can be focused on that.

F-Zero / FAST
Admittedly, the F-Zero portion of this idea focuses on both the games and anime, but I like them for the cool settings as much as I do the abd ass racing and minimal but appropriate plot. I also like what's revealed so far of the settings of FAST Racing League, and I'd love to make a roleplay that balances character, setting, plot and racing. Using the mostly bright and brilliant but varied settings of both series while mixing in other elements would be awesome.

Chrono Series / Time Travel
One of the most fun and coolest parts of Chrono Trigger was the time periods and how the sidequests and your actions impacted everything. Of course, the characters were fun as heck and the plot was wonderfully simple with its own complexities. I never got to the end of Cross, but I liked the settings and characters of it too. Aside from the obvious and crucial factor of time travel, I'd love to work with such distinct and fun settings ( / time periods) and have our own form of plot, whether significant or minimal.

Rogue Galaxy - Not just Mario's Galaxy
I personally enjoy the charm of both series, and in their own unique ways, they're similar at their core. Travelling from planet/galaxy is an integral part of the series, for various plot reasons. This is another case where I really want to focus on setting, but I'd even be glad to focus on character or plot first and simply find fun adventures for the characters to partake in on varied planets/galaxies.

Atlus + NIS && Niche
I adore Atlus, especially the SMT series and spin-off titles. But if it comes to Atlus, I'm looking for the general feel and deep elements, and not something particularly SMT or spin-off (if that makes sense). And while I have a love-hate relationship with NIS, I do like a number of their games and how the general set-up is. As for other niche companies, like Gust, Compile Heart, Idea Factory, CyberConnect and Red Ent., I like parts of their titles and the general charm they have. Building up ideas based on these things would be very nice.

Nintendo [ & Others ]
I have a love for almost everything Nintendo, so whether individually or (part) crossovers, I'd probably be up for working with just about any Nintendo title. But aside from Nintendo, I also enjoy the other big companies like Sega, Platinum Games, Grasshopper and parts of Square Enix (as well as their past versions of Square Soft and Enix). Finding specific ideas may be hard, but I think working in the general feel of any of them (the style and appeal of Platinum, creativity and innocation of Nintendo or classic and interesting part of Squeenix) would be great.

Nostalgic Bliss
Listening to the FFIX Piano Collection has really got me inspired, while also craving something with maybe a little FF. I'd like to do a RPG that's reminiscent of older RPGs and maybe takes bits and pieces from titles like FF VI and IX, but maybe even uses elements from other classic RPGS (like Lunar, Grandia, Tales of and maybe newer ones like Arc Rise Fantasia).

Harvest (+) Factory [ && Sentai? ]
I'm kind of in the mood for something Harvest Moon based, and something that has a lot or even just sprinklings of Rune Factory Frontier mixed in would be fabulous. A RP that uses titles like the Wii ones or the PS2 and PSP ones would be great. I kind of have a general setting in mind, and a small plot if need be. I'd prefer something with two or three main characters for each of us and a handful or even numerous side characters (mostly like NPCs, but some can be general minor characters). If you like something really action-packed, I have an idea that's also a bit tokusatsu/sentai/magical girl.

Sonic the adventure RP
I realize now that a relation to the Adventure series may come to mind with that title, but it doesn't necessarily have to be so. Since playing Colors (and loving it), I'm craving something that's simple fun with lots of life and adventure. Something classicly Sonic, with a mix of certain recent things. However, if we wanted to try for something that takes a few notes from the adventure series, that wouldn't be bad either. I have a few ideas for this, but I'm pretty open.

* A Sonic RP doesn't necessarily mean anthros. I like the general premise, some of the plots and definitely the setting. I may be willing to do something anthro / gijinka, but I'm more willing to do a Sonic RP with humans.

TV / Literature / Movies / Genres || Titles & Ideas

T I T L E S

• Kamen Rider

Star Trek

Tokusatsu ( Especially w/Mahou Shoujo )

Vigilante / Superhero

Twitches

Chuno / Slave Hunters

Big Wolf on Campus

Super Sentai

Orthros no Inu

Mahou Shoujo ( Especially cool w/tokusatsu )
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​____________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​____________________________

I D E A S

( w i p || tcs |to come soon?| )

Original Ideas

Of Witches & Wolves
This is essentially a Sabrina / Twitches meets Big Wolf on Campus idea. While the witch struggles to keep her identity, the wolf is recently turned and in mishap, the two cross paths over a paranormal/other worldly ordeal and soon pair up (or clash?). I think in trying to keep their identities a secret, coping with how it affects their life and dealing with all the mysteries, etc (on top of being a teen), they can relate and it'd be a fun way to mix romance, comedy and action with as much plot as we want. [ CRAVING ! ]

vs. Miss Class President!
An idea that was inspired by both Nora and GTO/Kamen Teacher, this idea can become studentxstudent or teacherxstudent (or both). In the student only scenario, it would follow a student like Kazuma Magari; Essentially one who's perfect athletically, intellectually and is the president of the school. On the other side of him, however, is the vice president and class president (she alone or both can be). She's essentially what he is, simply female, and failed to beat him in the election. I think the rivalry and clash between the two could be a fun dynamic, as is how their relationship develops. In the teacher scenario, the new teacher obviously has to make an impression on the class president to earn the class's respect (she'd be something of an imposing/threatening hard-ass on looks alone), and she would also play a role in holding him to a high standard. Whether this follows the GTO or Kamen Teacher route is up to my partner. [ CRAVING ! ]

Build!BuildBuild! The WORLD!!
An idea that may potentially (and preferably) follow the general One Piece / Fairy Tail route, it's more of a 'crew/family/group' doing their thing (and pursuing their dreams?). The key here, however, is world building. A while back, I started to build up a pretty solid world, but I think brainstorming one together can be a lot of fun and to give our characters depth to work with would be fantastic.

Young Justice - Sentai ...Or Something Like That
This idea is based on a number of things as well something I have other plans for, but it's mainly inspired by Marvel, the Young Justice cartoon (and maybe comics once I read them) as well as certain Super Sentai shows and mahou shoujo (of Europe and Japan). I have a basic plot that can unfold to more storylines, but the basic premise is the typical team of teen heroes. The main factor in this that separates it from everything else is the setting, how they come together and stay together. In general, if someone likes the super hero genre and/or manga (like shounen, mahou shoujo, etc.), then I think it can be a very fun idea. Definitely for those who don't mind or enjoy multi-chara though (I'm thinking at least three for each of us, if partner.)

Yes, Mistress... </grumble, grumble>
Although this idea is inspired by both Bastard!! and Master of Mosqution, it can follow either or neither. It's a lot like the above idea, but this has key differences. It can be a modern or futuristic-modern setting (either would be fun), and the scale of the action and adventure can vary. It'd essentially take the premise from Bastard!! of a virgin's kiss awakening a powerful wizard (or vampire or whatever) that's practically indestrucible. Like in the series, he may have been sealed inside the body of someone she grew up with, maybe he was a statue, or whatever. But she awakens him and thus he's pretty much bound to and by her. If we want something a bit more light-hearted and with wacky hijinks, we don't need a particularly solid plot, but if we want something that can take an often serious or dark tone, then perhaps we can throw in threats via other wizards, vampires and such craziness. This idea can go a number of ways, so it's a lot more open than some of the other stuff.
! As another variation of this I just thought up, the girl could be from an alternate world and summoned or dropped in the world (in a From Far Away, Magic Knight Rayearth or Fushigi Yuugi like twist). If she's summoned, maybe their practice tied to sealing the wizard/whatever is to call a pure girl to keep him sealed/bound. If by accident, we could develop a larger plot revolving around that. There's a lot of ways to go with this idea too.

Settings || Period & Location

T I M E P E R I O D S

I like to play around with the time/period aspect of the setting, but I enjoy the modern the most, but it's always exciting and fun to try futuristic settings and ones that are a mix of the two. However, throwing in something older could be fun too.

• MODERN
    Enjoyable as they are, a modern setting must be accompanied by some form of action and/or fantasy if used. Something like martial arts (school), a tokusatsu/mahou shoujo type theme or even something with less fantasy like GTO or Kamen Teacher would be excellent. Modern settings especially use the rule I have below about location.

FUTURISTIC
    I really love futuristic settings, but certain ones I have little to no love for. I do not at all enjoy the usual post-apocalyptic setting, so it would take something very interesting for me to be willing to do that. I generally enjoy space opera themes, as seen in series like Star Trek and Captain Tylor. I also like futuristic settings that aren't conventional. Maybe something modern, but with futuristic technology or a world that is very futuristic in technology and doesn't take place on Earth, but still has the slice-of-life feel.

ANCIENT / MEDIEVAL
    I generally don't prefer these type of settings. Unless it's a world where there's a mix of modern, futuristic and ancient or a time travel idea, I probably won't be willing to do this. I think for this, I'd most prefer a wild west setting or something that plays on steampunk settings that are Victorian.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​____________________________

L O C A T I O N

I like RPs to have their own fictional settings. If we can go into lots of details and have fun making up a world, then fantastic! But even if we just lay out our own little thing, that works too. I like locations that have a variety of culture themes and make-ups, and if the RP takes place in a variety of locations, then even better.

Examples are ;

• Modern School : Maybe something that works in the typical format of manga and comics, like W.I.T.C.H. and the general theme. We can focus on the general events and special holidays, etc. The setting around the school can be the school itself as the general luxurious and/or quaint boarding school, or even a smaller town or larger city.

Space : This can either be something the Star Trek format, or something that focuses left on the space travel and more on each planet visited. Think Super Mario Galaxy or like One Piece in space. All the same, I like interesting space colony ideas.

Planetside : Even if something takes place on land, it doesn't need to be Earth, or it can even be new Earth. I have ideas for this above in the games section, and I like to work with planets that have varied settings.

These are just general examples, and there's always more to work with!

Post Samples

These are samples of my writing that are made on the spot and just based on small, undeveloped ideas and scenes. As far as length goes, I've kept these smaller, but the length will vary depending on where we're RPing. If the RP takes place in messenger, I'll probably keep posts to about two-three paragraphs. In forums, and maybe even PMs, they can be two-ten paragraphs.

* Since I dislike for someone to decide my character's actions without my input and hate to force my partner's characters into any form of action, whatever I do here is simply for the sake of the example. (Although I've tried to keep these to intro type deals and thus without a character that may be a partner's.)

General Scene
Glittering past the horizon in deep, vibrant shades of blue, Vistan's sea reflected light brilliantly off its surface and per usual, completed the feeling of a perfect port city. It was most recognized as a lively yet relaxing vacation spot, and even during this time of year, it was teeming with tourists and vacationers of various status. The harbor was alive with yachts and ships coming and going, while the streets and beaches bustled with activity. Lively as it all was, it wasn't so busy that it was obnoxious, and for that, one particular group making their way through the streets could be thankful. The travellers were split between excited and persistent about them stopping by the hotspot and enjoying the locale, while the others were quite against the idea, for a number of reasons. For one that simply didn't want to be amongst crowds, there was one who felt they'd draw too much attention to themselves, but only one of those worries became relevant. As they mingled amongst the many passerbyers and other travellers, it became quite obvious that no one else was paying them much mind.

While the attention wasn't a problem, the streets were busier than they would have expected, not that they weren't thankful to not have visited during the peak of the busy year for the vacation city. They didn't stay out for long however, each taking in the sights with great or little enthusiasm before they settled on a hotel to slip into and make reservations for the nights to come. As they entered past the sliding glass doors, one of the girls looked around with unabashed awe as the other gestured lackadaisically as she addressed the group. "I told you it was worth it coming here. As a port town, it has nice sea transportation. And the 'other side' of the harbor has shadier transportation, in case the next thing you all say is we shouldn't hop on one of the finer ships." She was obviously all for riding any nice vessel they could find, and yet she anticipated her travelling buddies being against it. Not that she could blame them for their reluctance and wariness, but as a young lady who liked to take a chance and enjoy the finer things in life, she was missing the chance to indulge in said things. She was beyond ecstatic that the group had been convinced to even come to Vistan.

But right now, she was more concerned ensuring they actually got a chance to stay at this hotel, considering it was a nice establishment. And as long as they got a room or two to stay in, that meant they'd set out to find a ship to take them to their next destination. And if they were going out, it meant a chance for her to explore the city and see the sights. Even if her priority was finding a means for them to continue their little journey, she was content if she could have some fun in the city.

Fight Scene
Silver glinted and sailed across the air, whistling by as it scantly missed knicking the so far unmarred skin of its target. Narrowed eyes looked back and took a final glance at the thin needles that had been sent hurtling at her. She was not allowed to doubt her opponent. Even if she had dodged that set of needles, many before them had been sent her way and a couple had pierced her skin, while others even now were being thrown her way. They came at her in patterns and shapes it seemed, flying between each other and lacing around one another. The precision the woman across from her exacted was frightening.

A sideways jump over a smaller boulder, a roll forward and she was dashing at the leaner figure. It was risky, but she needed to get a hit in as well. To her surprise, the woman ended up dashing toward her as well, though unlike her opponent, she had no long-range weapons to inhibit the others' intention and movement. She tsked under her breath and immediately halted mid-dash, jumping backwards to the boulder she had passed and sprung off it. Fortune was on her side when the woman opposite her froze in her tracks, brows furrowing as her jaw dropped. That shock was her opening, and she instantly let her jump become a drop kick, leg smashing into the woman's shoulder.

At worst, it would break and there'd be trauma. At best? The woman be stunned and hurt to move for a moment. But that was enough for her. She didn't spare a smirk or frown, simply turned tail and ran like hell. She couldn't bothered to fight now, and she was far from prepared for an enemy like that. But she was sure that next time, both of them would come back with a vengence.

The scent of alcohol pervaded the air, the noise level hitting an all time high and rowdiness at levels like no other. It should have been warning enough that something would happen inevitably, what with all the punks, drunks and general jerks rampant in the tavern. And yet, no one had really anticipated a bar fight. It them all fast and hard too. Before anyone could realize it and without even a chance to ponder the reason, a bar stool was crushed over the back of a man's head and another set at someone else's face.

With her eyes wide and taking a large, almost comical gulp, one lone customer sat in her not quite as isolated as she hoped corner, watching what quickly became a one huge brawl. Fists and bodies flew, furniture was knocked over if used, alcohol flooded the ground, other people and still permeated in the air. The bartender ducked behind his bar and watched on in amazement and panic, while the waiters and bar maids nervously clutched the end of the bar, obviously not hoping to join the action. She was right up there with them in that feeling, but she wasn't so lucky. Even though she had been minding her own, some relatively puny guy felt the need to rush her and came running over with his fist raised and pulled back.

She didn't even give it a second though before her hand was on the table and propelled herself over it, letting her hand spin about the solid surface as her foot connected with his face and sent him to the floor. Considering it took but that one hit, he must have been more drunk than a sailor trying to fight frostbite. And with that one man down, she was now officially in the fray. Two more came at her, one looking quite red in the face and the other with a stumble to his run. She gave them both a small frown, but ran up to meet them head on, jumping forward and letting her feet land on the shoulders of one, using her weight to send him falling forward and jump to kick the other in the chest. Too bad she was practically in the middle of the chaos now, but that just meant she needed to hit her way out. And that she did.

She sent a punch flying at one man and dropped low to swing her foot out and catch his ankles, toppling him over. She refused to let her hand touch the pool of alcohol on the ground, but she didn't mind them falling into it. She jumped on his stomach and used the added height to knee a hunkering man in the stomach and followed through by sending her elbow driving in his chin, fist clasped in the palm of her other hand to throw in extra force. Another down and another target, she punched one guy in the fist and kicked his shins, bringing him down, while another fell with one swift and deft foot to the groin.

In no time at all, few of the patrons were left standing, and she stood in amongst a number of fallen drunks and a surprising number of sober men. As she glanced to the side, she arched a brow at a woman who took note of her as well, seemingly mirroring her in standing amongst quite a body count. The two exchanged smiles and walked to the bar, plopping down in two of the only stools left.

"Old ale, please."

"Italian soda. Cherry. And Spaghetti, please!"

Rich, husky tone versus soft and chipper reflected their orders. "R-right." The bartender looked at the two before setting himself to their drinks, setting them down after and starting the spaghetti. The waiter and barmaids set to sweeping, mopping and cleaning up; Trying to find some organization in the mess. The bar still smelled too much of alcohol, and most of it wasn't a pretty sight, but at least they'd be able to enjoy their drinks in peace.

Racing Scene
( w i p )

Romantic Scene
( w i p )

Sexual Scene
( w i p )

Dramatic / Emotional Scene
( w i p )

Familiarity || Games ( & Everything )

Although I only use canon for inspiration generally, sometimes having a certain amount of familiarity with a series is essential, so I thought it best for people to know how much I understand and know of certain series.

Games
I'm still going through a lot of my games and am in different places in all of them, and very few of the entire list have I got to the (near) end of. However, I don't mind reading up and watching gameplay vids of any game I'm familiar or unfamiliar with.

Tales of
My first title in the series was Destiny, and I've played Abyss, Symphonia and a demo of Graces F and Vesperia, but I like a lot of the titles.

Lunar
Of this series, I'm most familiar with the second, but I don't mind familiarizing myself with the other games.

Grandia
I've played the first three games, though I only got to the end of the second.

Final Fantasy
In the FF series, I'm most familiar with IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI. I have a fair knowledge on the others, but I'd say I know the 6-11 entries best.

Dragon Quest
I only have one title, but I'm pretty comfortable familiarizing myself with all of them.

Sonic the Hedgehog
It's been a while for me, but I did play all the Genesis titles and sometimes revisit Adventure Battle 2. And except for Colors, which I plan on buying soon, I have all the Wii games.
A major note here, I don't really care for the use of Mobius. I like the settings and how they're used in the games, which I think have their own nice, reasonable set-up.

Devil May Cry
I've played the first, third and fourth, but the third is the only one I'm particularly familiar with. DmC/Five? Yeah, that doesn't exist to me.

Harvest Moon
I've jumped around the HM series, but I've played a good deal of the console versions and have a lot of interest in the portables. I've only played Frontier, but I'm keeping track of Oceans.

Fighting Games
I'm most familiar with Tekken, and somewhat Street Fighter. The others I really enjoy, but am not so familiar with.

Star Fox
I have 64, Adventure and Assault and know a bit of Command. I personally enjoy Assault the best. But I do hope for a new title!

Chibi-Robo
The only I haven't played is the newest, I have a small understanding of it.

Pokemon
I probably haven't played one or two of the games, and I only play the main series (and I adored the older 64 titles), but I'm fairly familiar with the series.

Monster Rancher
I only have one game (Evo), and I've only watched the anime otherwise. But I love the series, so I don't mind familiarizing myself with it more.

F-Zero
I only have one of the games and watched part of the anime, but again, don't mind getting to know it further.

Anime && Comics && Cartoons

For most of the manga and anime titles, I'm generally more familiar with the manga and may not have ever even watched the anime (if the series has both), but with these I can familiarize more and quite easily.

As far as the comics, I tend to do a lot of skipping around, but I have consistently read W.I.T.C.H. and probably missed only one arc and a part of one due to availability.

The cartoon titles I have most definitely watch a majority of each, except for the most recent Ben 10 stuff and Generator Rex. As far as TMNT goes, I only really know (and prefer) the 03-05 version.

Television + Movies

A lot of the older shows/movie, except ST, are pretty hazy in my memory. As for Mahou Shoujo as a genre, I only really know anime. In the Mahou Shoujo genre, I know BSSM, PreCure, CCS, MKR, Utena, Shugo Chara, Winx Club, W.I.T.C.H. and Ojamo Doremi.

Korean Drama in general I'm somewhat familiar with and have finished or started a number of titles. As for Chinese dramas, I know a couple of the action types like Condor Heroes, but haven't really watched any of them. I know a couple of Dramas from Taiwanese and Japanese drama, but I'm even less familiar with these. In general, I prefer the historical and action-packed type.

Star Trek
I only really know TOS, the Reboot and TNG. I know the least of TNG though.

Tokusatsu
I know Kamen Rider the most, and have started Kabuto (not bothering to finish), finished Den-O, and plan to start others (except maybe W and Decade).

Super Sentai
I started one Sentai series and kind of get the gist of a few of them, and I don't mind familiarizing myself with them.

Chuno
I love Chuno, but I haven't gotten very far.

Officially Open !

Yay! For the most part (except the samples), this thread is now done and thus, is open!

Please feel free to post.

O P E N

Bump O1

Bump!

Since I added quite a bit and organized some stuff, I figure it's a good time to bump.

RE: Always on the prowl! [||] MxF [||] Updates ♥

How about a Pokemon rp? Human X Human though.

eric said:
How about a Pokemon rp? Human X Human though.

I would definitely be up for trying to plan something for that. Would you like to chat over PM or IMs?

PMS for the discussion.

Ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom