Exorcism at Shishimaru Castle!

InuYasha moaned aloud he leaned against the wall his eyes closed tight he was starting to go wild with lust as she continued to suck his cock. he wanted to fuck her but he knew not to ask seeing she would probably stop and leave him with a boner like she did sometimes as punishment for asking her to let him fuck her when she was playing with him. "Kagome..... god I. love you...." he said lightly in between short gasp's.

Kagome grinned and took him as deep as she could before slowing down once more. One of her hands slipped down into her own panties and she began teasing herself, so that she moaned around him, making her throat vibrate against his shaft.

InuYasha thew his head back barely able to take it as she began to thought fuck him he moaning on his cock made it all the more pleasurable. "god damn it Kagome im about to cum!" he said lightly his voice shaking he body shivering in lust and in wanting of a climax.

She pulled off of him and grinned. "Not just yet..." She said with a grin. She laid back and beckoned him forward. "You should return the favor so we're both equally worked up and can climax at the same time." She said with a grin.

InuYasha smiles and trew himself on her ripping of her panties and exposing a pure white silky almost see-trough thong under it. "you are such a Evil ass Kagome, hiding this like that!" he said pulling he thong to the side liking them to much to tear them of her he quickly moved his head into her well used pussy and begun to eat her out nibbling on her clit and sucking it knowing she liked it that way as his toung darted around her wet sex.

InuYasha kept eating her out till he couldn't take it no more getting up and before she could stop him he slammed his large cock into Kagome. with out stopping he started to trust quickly and hard inside her his movment and position was perfect seeing she had taught him how to hit her G -spot with each trust, and he did just that he would lay on top of her grabing her shoulders he gave into his animalish side that was he demon blood fucking her as almost a sex driven animal.

She scratched along his back, leaving red welts from her nails. Each time he slammed that spot she let out a heated call of pleasure. He was doing all the right things and it felt amazing. She loved when he let go of his control. It was fierce and passionate and hot, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Her hips were shifting with his thrusts, taking him in as deep as possible.

He growled lightly as he kept trusting into her a lightly bit her neck showing she was his. hed slam deeper into her his cock hitting the back of her womb as his cock got a little harder and longer which meant he was about to cum unknown to him due to fucking a human so many times he had become more furtal being the first Half demon to be able to have children with a human.

( i hope this is ok.. do you mind getting prego?)

I don't mind)

He was pretty much fucking her senseless. She'd be sore later but that thought wasn't on her mind for right now. She was feeling so good, she didn't think anything of him not pulling out. As far as she knew he couldn't father any kids, so she thought they were fine.

InuYasha trusted in one final time digging his fingers into her shoulders and letting out a houl, as he filled her with his seed he knew her period started tomorrow but he didn't care for all he knew he couldn't get a woman pregnant. his seed would fill her womb some falling out of her pussy seeing there was no more room left for hit. unknown to the both of them he had Impregnated her with his child and she would miss her period.

She was absolutely beat by this point. But she knew she had to at least get up and and get dressed in her spare clothes. She pulled herself up and got into her backpack. She quickly redressed before looking at him. "You really do need to stop tearing my clothes all up." She said with a laugh.

InuYasha smiled lighty watching her dress blushing a bit. "what ever." he knew he wasnt gunna stop when it came to them fucking and he just smiled lightly.

(im heading to bed... night!)

InuYasha nodded and quickly dressed. siting beside Kagome he would let her rest on him. he looked and started watching the door wondering when shippo might return.

-------------------------------------------------

Miroku had finished eating by the Time Kagome and InuYasha was done stretching lightly he would pat his belly lightly giving a content sigh. "wow my complements to the cook.. this was a good meal." he smile lightly at Hinata "wasn't it good my love?" he said lightly hoping she didn't mind that he called her that.

----------------------------------------------------

Shippo had become lost in the maze of the castle not being able to Miroku he sighed poofing back to his regular self he layed down on one of the roofs and started to take a quick nap.

She flushed but still smiled. It was definitely going to take some getting used to. She wasn't used to being treated with kindness and affection, so this was hugely new to Hinata. "Hai, Miroku-sama." She said quietly with a grin.

Kagome slept for a little bit before noticing that Shippo had yet to come back. She sat up. "InuYasha... I think we need to look for him." She said drowsily.

Miroku smiled lightly at her and nodded. "now Hinata.. do you know any of your sister's weaknesses? i need to know this info just in case she breaks out again." he said lightly getting up and walking over to her knelling behind her and before she could speak he pulled her top off and checked the wounds on her back. taking off the dirty bandages showing pink and new skin. he sighed Half demons were lucky stat they could not scar easy,.

------------------------------------------------------------

InuYasha shrugged lightly not really bothered. "the fluff-ball can take care of him self.. he is probably being hugged by some girl right about now calling him cute. that's normally were we find him now adays......" he said lightly pulling Kagome into him. "and its not like i can leave again..... unless i get to have some fun with the guard out there." he said showing his claws.

Back
Top Bottom