Forging Ahead (Osamu Oboro x vampire07)

As Aiko pushed off her panties, Forge got on his knees, towering over Aiko. "Aiko, you're beautiful" he said upon laying his eyes to her bare form. He noticed that Aiko moaned happily whenever he touched the place between her legs. Forge then proceeded to bury his head between her legs and start to lick her glistening entrance. He did this as gently as possible, not wanting to hurt Aiko.

His member was now fully erect and throbbing; his body kept telling him to just plunge it into Aiko's slit. But Forge resisted this urge, wanting to make Aiko feel as good as possible.

She blushed as he moved down between her legs. Sitting up to stop him but gasped when she felt his tongue running along her slit. "Forge!" She gasped his name out as she felt her thighs quivering from the sensation. Aiko's body was loving every lick he gave her. "This isn't fair.. I can't tend to you..." She said trembling under him.

Forge felt Aiko quiver as he continually used his tongue to assault her entrance; she was clearly getting a lot of pleasure out of this. This made Forge happy that she was feeling so good.

However, he was confused when she mentioned about tending to him. So at that, he stopped and sat back upright, the tent in his boxers now fully displayed for Aiko to see. He then asked, "Aiko, what do you mean by tend to me? And how is not fair?"

(Sorry for the late post)

With her regainnig her breath as she sat up seeing him standing there before her with a confused look. "Like this.." She said as she got off her bed and pulled his boxers down. There she was on her knees with her hand wrapped around his length. Smiling up at him as she began to move her hand back and forth with her thumb teasing the edge of the tip of his cock. "I could use my mouth if you like." She said to him as she allowed the tip to touch her lips to give him a different sensation.

Forge felt Aiko pull his boxers down and start stroking his stiff member. He felt a sensation that he never felt before, or maybe he did feel at one point in his life but couldn't remember it. He felt legs grow weak as pleasure overtook him, raking his whole body.

He then looked down and saw Aiko's lips touch the tip of his cock, sending a sharp wave of pleasure up his spine, causing him to shiver noticeably. "If you want to, Aiko, I won't mind" he said, trying not to force anything onher but at the same he did want her to use her mouth.

Smiling as she licked the tip of his cock once more then let the tip enter her mouth. Slowly she pressed her tongue into the tip of his cock then moved it further into her mouth. Looking up at him as her hand moved cupping his balls as she took half of him into her mouth.

(sorry fo rnot being lengthy but sick today.)

Forge felt the pleasure overtake him; his legs grew ever weaker as she engulfed his length in her mouth. His pleasure only grew when she began fondling his balls. He gently rested his hands on Aiko's head, giving himself a bit of support. "That feels really good" he said, panting lightly as she bobbed her head along his member.

She closed her eyes as she pressed her tongue into his shaft with her bobbing her head up and down on him. Her finger tips pressed up into him then relaxed their hold on his balls.

Forge never felt this way before; at least, not that he could remember. As Aiko continued to blow him, he looked down and said, "Aiko, I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but I feel....." His voice trailed off as he tried to articulate his emotions into words, a feat given his current state of amnesia, was proving to be extremely difficult.

So he simple tried to state as best he could, "Aiko, I feel like I want us to join as one. At least I think that's what it feels like. Is that OK?"

With him trying to say what he was wanting. Slowly she removed his dick from her mouth as she ran her tongue up his shaft with her standing before him naked. Smiling as she moved to him with her breasts touching his hot chest with her reaching to the tip of her toes, kissing him. Her kiss was soft and gentle just fo rhim as she moved to the bed. There she shifted back with her beckoning to her. "Let us join as one then."

Forge nodded and got on top of Aiko. He slowly moved forward until his tip reached her entrance, then he slowly started to push his way inside. He couldn't how tight she felt; it was balanced with the great sensation of warmth and wetness. Luckily, their little foreplay made it easier for them to 'fit' into each other.

He finally managed to push himself fully inside her. "Aiko, it feels great. Do you feel good too?" he asked, hoping that she wasn't in a lot of pain

(Sorry for the late reply. Thanksgiving and school kind of made it hard for me to reply, not to mention that I was having a mental block XD)

He was bigger than she thought. She groaned under him as he pushed further into her but when it was done she looked at him. "I'm good...Didn't think you'd be this big." She said with a smile as she kissed his chin. Sighing as she rested under him with ehr adjusting to him plus adding a new angle for him.

(I've been stressed myself. Decided to take a break from school and work. I'm not donig well at school so thought life experience would help.)

Forge smiled; he was glad Aiko was feeling good. "I'm glad, Aiko" he said. He then said, "Aiko, I'm going to start moving now." He then slowly pulled out and gently pushed it back, and built a slow rhythm. He wanted to make sure that he didn't hurt Aiko, so he tried to gently push himself in and out of her.

She moaned under him as moved in and out of her. Groaning as she slipped her hands over his shoulders with him moving. "Oh yeah... That feels so good." She moaned to him as she wrapped her legs around his hips so every time he thrusted within her he moved her to a different angle just for him.

Forge heard Aiko moan pleasurably and say that she was feeling good. He smiled as he slowly increased the speed and depth of his thrusts, being careful not to go too much as he didn't know his full strength.

He then brought his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth, again at the instruction of his instincts. He gently sucked and licked it, trying to induce more pleasure into Aiko.

Aiko was panting as she laid under him but with him sucking on her nipples she slammed her hand down on the bed. "Shit!" She cried out as her body arched with her cumming on his cock within moments. Panting softly under him with him increasing his speed. "Thats it...Oh god, Forge!" Her free hand went to his back as her nails dug into him as he was sending waves of pleasure through her.

Forge felt Aiko's walls clamp on his member. He was glad that Aiko felt so good; it gave him a sense of worth to be of service to Aiko. He felt that she was still being pleasured, and his own pleasure was building as well. He could feel his dick begin to throb. he then said to her between increasingly heavy grunts, "Aiko........I feel like.......something's coming....What......should I do?"

She gasped as she felt him gonig harder. Groaning under him as she looked at him when he mentioned about somethign was building. "You can keep going or pull out and I can help you out..."

Forge felt his own pleasure continue to build. It felt so good for Forge to be inside of Aiko, but that wasn't his primary concern. He wanted to release himself, but also wanted to be sure that Aiko got as much pleasure as possible out of this. So he asked her, "Aiko, which will feel better for you? I want you to tell me what you want. I am here for you, so tell what your heart truly desires."

(I'm getting tired, so I'll be getting off after this post. Night, hope you're still enjoying this RP)

Her mind was reeling as he asked what she wanted. "Uh....Oh god...Ah!" she wrapped her legs around his hips with her forcing him to stay within her as she orgasmed him once more. "Stay...In..." She apnted hard as her hips rocked to ride the orgasm out.

Forge nodded as he heard Aiko tell him to keep going; he built up the speed, pounding hard and fast until he could take it no longer. He gave one last hard thrust, pushing himself as far as he could go inside Aiko and spilling a large amount of his seed inside her. He then laid on top of her, panting slightly.

He was about to ask Aiko how she felt when something stopped him; something evil. He then felt.....disconnected. Disconnected from his own body. He saw his vision darken slightly; it was as if he was watching himself move from a third-person perspective. Just then, his mental self looked down and saw that he was chained up. He tried to budge but couldn't move. The Kisha doppelganger then chose that moment to step, sporting a wide, jagged-toothed grin on its face. It then spoke to Forge in its raspy voice, "You know that looks like fun. I think I'll do that with her before I devour her soul." Forge grimaced as he struggled against his restraints to no avail, shouting "You said you wouldn't kill her if I stayed quiet!"

The Kisha's smile grew wider, "Oh, yeah. I guess I did, didn't I? Well, sorry, but I had my fingers crossed." Forge got a confused look on his face, to which the Kisha responded, "It means the deal's off, moron. Now you get to watch as I, or rather you, kill the woman who saved you. Don't worry, she won't even know that you and I switched places. She'll think you're the same adorable amnesiac." Forge struggled ever harder against his chains as the Kisha disappeared to take control of Forge's body.

Back on the outside, Forge, or secretly demon-Forge, was slowly lifting himself off of Aiko and laying on his back. He then looked over at Aiko and said with a smile, "Aiko, do you feel good?"

(Just an FYI, the scene between Forge and the Kisha was all in his head, and they basically "switched minds" and the real Forge is a prisoner of his own psyche. They switched in such a way that Aiko would likely not have noticed the switch take place.)

(I figured but thanks for the heads up)

With Forge going harder and faster within her she felt her soft walls wrap tightly around him but when he spilled his seed deep into her she hit another orgasm as well. Crying out in pleasure as she had wrapped her body around him with her body drinking him up. Though through his mind switch Aiko was panting and kissing the side of his head. Giggling softly as he laid there for awhile before turning onto his back.

Aiko was aching to the point she felt like she had no strength left. Aiko looked over at the Demon Forge smiling. "I haven't felt that good in years." She climbed over his chest giving him a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away. For someone who is sixteen he know how to move to get her to scream out for him. Slowly Aiko got off the bed with her legs trembling. Silently she grabbed a fresh set of clothes and headed to the shower.

"You're more than welcome to join me." She said over her shoulder to him as she walked out of her room and into the bathroom. Where she got the hot water going as it hit her trembling body. She didn't know Forge been having problems with his other self so she put her full trust in Forge when she took him in so if and when he did attack she may not be able to trust him.

Kisha-Forge smiled widely as he heard Aiko offer to have him join her. "That sounds nice, Aiko" he said. He stepped inside the shower with Aiko. Back inside Forge's mind, the real Forge was struggling to get free. "Aiko! No! Get away! He's deceiving you! He's going to kill you!" he shouted, oblivious to the futility of his actions.

When she didn't respond, inner-Forge began to weep in despair. "Dammit...Aiko saved me, now I can't even save her. I'm so pathetic!" he said as tears streamed from his cheeks. The Kisha then piped up, "Hehehe, yes you are. I'm going to have some fun with her before I finish her off. Oh, I almost forgot. Do you want to know how you managed to pull off all those lady-pleasing moves? That was me, all me. And just think, we can do this over and over and over again, all we have to do is have you play dead. And some innocent sap like Aiko will take you in, care for you, have sex with you. Rinse and repeat, my boy. Rinse and repeat. Doesn't that sound delightful?" Forge struggled harder against his restraints, "You bastard! I would never agree to that!" He heard the Kisha snicker, "As if you have any choice. Now if you'll excuse me, Aiko looks like she needs some attention." "Wait!" Forge shouted, but the Kisha was already gone.

Externally, Forge went up behind Aiko and started massaging her breasts gently. "Aiko, does that feel good?" he said innocently, even though this wasn't really him.

Aiko had her hands in her hair as if to wash up when she felt a pair of hands grabbing ehr breasts. She jumped with ehr grabbing his hands before Forge spoke. Laughing softly as she nodded. Eventually she turned to face him with her wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yes and don't scare me like that." She said with her smiling up at him. Even though he sounded and actted like the innocent Forge but his eyes seemed off to her.

"Forge are you ok? You look like there is something on your mind..." She asked with her moving her hands down to his chest as his eyes seemed more focused than usual. "Are you still worried about you losnig your memory?" She asked with her leaning in to him with her breasts pressing into his chest as she moved her hands to his lower back. Her finger tips running along the top of his toned ass.

Back
Top Bottom