Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy 7 - Aftermath [1 x 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn

"alright, let me know when to use it." She shot him a lot, "Yes- you're overpowered. Your moves would take way too much mana for you to pump out so many of them so close together without a shit ton of ethers."​

"It's a shame I always seem to almost die." He said. "Right... Now!" He said, and grabbed her hand. He then looked down and realized he had the bottom of a half-naked girl wrapped around his waist, and he blushed.

Evelyn

She focused all of her mana into the Aero materia and used the spell when he instructed.​

The spell blasted into the water, and in the meantime, caused them to stop in midair, and then fall backwards, into the water, harmlessly.

Seth re-surfaced in the water, and started to pant a little bit. "Horrible experience when you're pretty much crushed between gravity and another force..."

Evelyn

Eve came back up to the surface and inhaled a few deep breathes. She moved some hair out of her face and glanced over at Set. What now? She wondered to herself before looking up into the air for Dragor. She hoped he would be there to swoop down and picked her up out of the water- but at the same time... they needed to take Seth in.​

Seth looked around. "Nothing but blue..." He said. "My strength isn't back yet." He looked to her. "Do me a favor?" He asked her. His body was starting to give out on him.

Evelyn

So much for getting a ride. She looked over at him with disgust, "What now?" If he kept this up he would owe her his life.​

He pulled out his rapier, and handed it to her. "Make sure this gets back to Wutai." He said, before re-submersing in the water, as his arms and legs gave out on him. He turned on his back, and started to sink.

2nqfyxc.jpg

Evelyn

"wha-? Oh no you don't!" She grabbed him by the front of his shirt, "You're not allowed to die until after you get to ShinRa!" She pulled him onto her back, "Just hold onto me." She put the sword in her mouth and started to paddle to shore.​

He blinked, and held onto her, then closed his eyes. "Thank you." He muttered, before passing out again, from exhaustion. He hoped he would be alright. He'd just have to escape when he got there.

Evelyn

She got them back to shore and dropped him on the sand. She tore off all of his clothes and disposed of any items he might have on his person. She then took his limbs and snapped them, popping the materia out of his body. She collected everything and tucked them away. She put the majority of his materia in her own body for easier transportation.​

He was too out of it to care. His eyes were opened, but expressionless. It was almost as though he was an empty shell. He had gone this long, enduring dehydration. His body wouldn't take much more.

Evelyn

"hey- snap out of it." She lightly smacked the side of his felt and pressed her thumb to his lips. They were dry and cracking. They had been in the salt water for a while, plus he was dehydrated from her attack. Evelyn looked around and spotted Junon not far off. There was a water reserve they could use. She picked him up onto her back and started walking with him, "We'll be there soon- just try to stay awake."​

"...I saved you. And you broke my arms, and are keeping my alive to see my own torture at ShinRa scientists hands..." He said. "You know what...? I take it back... you're not cu-." That was when he lost consciousness.

Evelyn

She blew some hair out of her face and glanced over her shoulder, "About time he shut up." She repositioned him on her back and kept moving. It would be better that he slept anyway- she only told him to stay away so he'd wear himself unconscious. Ah, peace and quiet.

After a long trek, she made her way into Junon. She set up a cloth bed for him and lay him out. She put splints on his limbs so they wouldn't be permanently useless. She gave him water while he slept and had built a fire.​

Seth didn't wake up for a while. When he did, he groaned. "Ow..." His head was killing him. "Why am I all dizzy like?" He asked. "Why's it so hot?" He added.

Evelyn

"I made a fire. The sun set and it's going to get really cold." She was tearing apart some leather armor that had been left laying around and was crafting it into a blanket, "If your hungry- I made some food." Made wasn't exactly the right word. She'd killed a canine monster that came too close and roasted it on the fire. It was still there on a pike but higher up so as not to burn.​

"Not hungry." He said. He turned over as best as he could so he didn't have to see her. "When I escape from ShinRa... you're the first one on my list." He told her, before passing out again.

Evelyn

She scoffed at him and paused, then looked over. He was out. She would fix his wounds but that was too risky. He could get up and run off or put her in a hold. He'd have to wait until they got to ShinRa. Evelyn finished crafting the blanket and threw it on him while he slept. She curled up next to the fire in her now dry clothes and tried to get some sleep.​

The next morning. Seth sat up, and looked at his arms and legs. He couldn't move them. He got on his stomach, and started to crawl over towards her while she slept.

Dragor knocked on Adrian's door, waking Adrian up with a fright. He was still in his robes, and laying against something soft. He didn't want to get up. He did, anyway, which made Ishu's support leave. He then walked over to the door and opened it up. "Yes?"

Dragor blinked. "Oh, GOD, man! Put on some pants!"

Adrian didn't look amused. "Did you need something?"

Dragor nodded. "Evelyn and that Wutaian boy are missing. It is suspected that they perished in the jet crash."

Evelyn

It seemed like she was asleep, curled up near the fire as it crackled weakly.

Ishu

She started to fall forward but caught herself. She stood and watched the doorway from where she was.​

Seth got to where she was, and tried to get his rapier from her, with his teeth.

Adrian looked a little bit worried. "Costa De Sol was destroyed, as was Kalm, as well as Junon... with nothing gained. We need to start thinking a bit more descrete..." He looked at Dragor. "I'm calling in the Turks."

Dragor lowered his head. "Alright. I'll start training the extermination squad again, then..." He said. "For the trip to Wutai."

Evelyn

Her eyes snapped open and she twisted her body around under him. Her legs wrapped around his head and turned him onto his back. She sat on his chest and held his neck in her hand, the point of his rapier hovering over his face as she glared down at him, "What do you think you're doing?"

Kodoo

Kodoo was in his home in the slums- a temporary location. He was drinking some alcohol and smoking a cigarette.​

"I'm trying to get my weapon." He said. "What does it matter if I have it, anyway?" He asked. "You afraid I'll kill you with it in my mouth?"

Dragor left, and started preparing.

Adrian dialed up Kodoo on his PHS.

Evelyn

"I don't know the full extent of your capabilities." She elbowed him against the side of his face and stood up, then walked away with his weapon, "If you keep this up- I'll kill you."

Kodoo

He set down his glass of alcohol and glanced at his PHS. Great. He picked it up and answered, "Yeah?" He took a long drag on his cigarette.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom