Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy 7 - Aftermath [1 x 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn

Evelyn growled as he flew off without answering her question. "Bastard." She turned away from the destroyed town and headed out to Junon. She'd find a boat and make a journey out to Costa De Sol on her own.​

Soon Adrian made it back to headquarters. He got off the bike. "Go back up to my quarters, I have some business with the Turks.

(Want to play a Turk? I was thinking about it.)

[I could play a male, Kodoo, to produce some turmoil with Evelyn. Or we could make Evan a Turk - but she only follows Evelyns' commands and doesn't wear the attire. Otherwise I don't really have any other character :C]

Ishu

She nodded to him and stepped out, then headed up to his room. She found the bathroom and took a quick shower, then disposed of her clothing. She was lucky enough to have fresh undergarments laying around, but nothing else to cover herself up with.​

[Ok. Do you want Kodoo to be a Turk? He'd do a pretty decent job- I just have to come up with weapons, materia and such for him. Evan could be one, but she's too... she would just run off and do her own thing. She's too wild.]

***[I went ahead and added Kodoo to my profile list. Let me know how far forward you want to skip ahead.]​

[ope! Alrighty :)]

Evelyn

Evelyn was over in Costa De Sol. She'd been stranded here with limited communications to ShinRa- and that was only when someone decided to PHS her. She couldn't PHS them first. She was smacking her hand on the machine in her room when someone knocked on the door. She walked over and opened it to find room service had brought her some food. "...thanks." She took the food and shut the door, then returned to the PHS machine. Still nothing. Evelyn let out an aggravated cry and kicked a table up, then spun and kicked it again, sending it into the wall and shattering it to pieces.​

Seth was on the beach, sunbathing. His wounds were finally all healed, and his strength was 100% back. He sat up, and gave a sigh. "I think it's time." He said.

Soon Evelyn would hear a large bang, as the center of the town exploded. They had set up bombs underground while Seth was recovering. Seth, however, was still at the beach, far away from the area.

Now his surprise attack would start.

Evelyn

She heard an explosion and bolted outside without a second thought. A few shacks had been shattered, scorched and spread around. Parts of the town looked the same way. The VRF must be here. She waled out into the town, keeping her eyes peeled for any of the ninjas. She was wearing a blue bustier with black lace ascents and matching undergarments all under a mid-thigh length silk robe. The robe was tied shut around her waist and didn't allow eyes to see through to her lingerie.

Evelyn found a few dead citizens and ushered any she found alive to run out of town but not towards monsters. Smoke flew up infront of her before she could reach the beach. She covered her mouth and backed away before any fumes could be inhaled.​

Seth pulled out his rapier. A dark purple materia glowed with a red one. "Come forth my augmented summon!" He said. Soon enough, what looked like Typhoon was standing before him, only this one was eminating dark energy as well as wind and water.

The Typhoon turned to Seth and reached into Seth's chest, causing Seth to get down on one knee. "There... the price for the Necro Materia is paid. Go do your damn job."

The summon nodded, and then burst against the ground, causing a tidal wave of poisoned water to burst through town.

Evelyn

Water rushed past her feet, a green glow emanating from it. "What the..." Evelyn looked up and stumbled back at the sight of what looked like a Typhoon. It looked different- something wasn't right. She saw Seth off to the side, "You!" She growled and ran up the side of a disheveled building and flipped over a sand dune, landing on the beach not far from Seth.

[Explain Necro Materia to me.]​

"I see they've unleashed a ShinRa dog, have they?" He asked, without turning to her. At this point, Costa De Sol was almost destroyed, and most of the civilions were poisoned.

Seth turned to her. "Did you like that show?" He asked. "It's a shame it didn't hit you. You'd look better if you were undead." He said, in a taunting voice.

That's when she'd realize... all the lifeless bodies... weren't lifeless anymore.

Evelyn

"I'm not a ShinRa dog you Wutai scum!" She snarled at him and dug her feet into the sand. His statement hit her like a brick. "Huh?" She looked out over the town to see every dead person getting back up. She paled to a porcelain white and looked back at him. She took out a pair of nylon gloves from under her robe and slipped them on over her hands. They hardened onto her limbs and shone with a peculiar sheen, "How about just you and me? Leave to peons out of this?" She didn't want to deal with a town of zombies right now. She wanted this guys head on a pike.​

"Ah, but that's what the Peons are here for." He said, as they started to talk between the two. "To see if you're worth my time. You don't have your friends here this time." He said.

Seth stepped back, and then jumped onto a building. "By the way. Avoid their teeth."

Soon the zombie horde charged her.

Evelyn

She snapped at Seth in a mocking manner, "I don't need their help!" She spun around and threw her foot against the side of one of their heads, then side stepped one and grabbed it in a head lock. She yelled as she snapped its' neck and promptly removed its' head with little difficulty. She dropped the useless body and ducked, avoiding a grab. She shot out a comet spell once or twice before swinging below another zombie and twisting her leg in the air, slamming her foot onto its' lower back with enough force to break the bones and cause them to slide apart- leaving the zombie motionless from the waist up, "You're just wasting my time- dirtbag!"​

"No, I'm letting you use up your mana and energy before I humiliate you." He said, matter-of-factly. "Crap!" He slapped his head. "There I go revealing my strategies again!" He yelled. "Damn it all!" He let a matera glow on his rapier. "Aero!" He yelled, but targeted it at the sand, to blow up a smokescreen.

Evelyn

She scoffed at him and jumped up, kicked off the head of another newly changed zombie. Evelyn back-flipped away from the smokescreen and stumbled on the sand. She caught her footing again and pummeled another citizen with her fists until their skull had broken under her hands and she tore out their brain, ripping it in half infront of the pursuing denizens. Some fled out of monstrous fear, only to be devoured by monsters on the outskirts. Evelyn used another comet spell to wipe out a small horde. No more of them came at her, "Whatcha gonna do now- hotshot?" She gave an egotistical chuckle as she wiped some sweat from her brow.​

"This." He said, as he came down at her, from above. "Ninja Art, barrage of spikes!" He yelled, and soon his arm movements became a blur, but one thing she DID know, was that he was striking at her with his rapier over and over again.

Evelyn

She managed to dodge a few of the blows but got stabbed in the stomach once. She moved back and cursed at him. She ignored the wound for now ran at him, jumping in the air and spinning her body until her feet hit his chest. She put her hands on the ground and flipped, her feet smashing under his chin. She did it again, her feet kicking him in the face, then landed on the ground, her feet parallel from each other. Evelyn swung her legs, knocking him onto his butt, then let her legs continue to swing until she threw herself up onto her feet. She used comet on him at close range, the mass of rock and energy crushing into his body at full force- and close range.​

Seth laid on the ground, his clothes on fire. He looked up at her. "Cute undies." He said, and pointed to her robe. The strike he had done wasn't to hit her, he was still toying with her at the time. There was a rip in her robe right down from her stomach.

Seth winced. "Ow..." He said. "That was just mean!" He yelled, and then backflipped onto his feet. "MEANIE!" He yelled at her. "MEANIE-McMEANER!" He yelled. He had tears in his eyes. "Fine!" He said. "I see how you want to play."

With that, he started to jump back. "Long-range it is." He said to himself. As he jumped up the second time, he caused another smokescreen, and used that time to hide behind a building.

Evelyn

She hissed at him and stomped on his stomach when he'd made a mentioning to her underwear. Before she could do much else he became unstable and began to act like a child. What the fuck was wrong with this guy? He blew up another smokescreen and she used the sleeve of her robe to shield her face while doubling back. She made her way on top of a sand dune and used it as a vantage point. She looked around for any sign of movement or mana usage.​

"Ninja Art..." He whispered. "Earth's Anger." Normally, it would just cause an earthquake, but with all the sand around, he was able to change the place he touched into quicksand.

Without further notice, he launged himself at her, using another aero spell, and touched down right between her feet. "Gotcha." He said.

However, his plan had a flaw... he started sinking as well.

Evelyn

She heard him coming at her and managed to move one foot, just to have him get stuck with her. She laughed before throwing her foot up into the air and bringing her heel down on his back, forcing him down on his stomach and his whole body into his own attack, "At least now if I die, You'll die first." She managed to pull one foot at a time out of the quicksand and stood on him, using him as solid ground long enough to come up with a plan before he sunk, "It was nice knowing you." Evelyn put her feet together and threw herself forward, flipping partway through the air until she landed on something solid and walked off of the beach area. Typhoon was gone by now and the poison/infectious water was starting to dissipate.​

She would soon sense the massive energy that came from a limit break. Indeed, it was obvious why Seth didn't work with others often. He was straight suicidal.

"MEANY!" She'd hear him yell, as almost a tidalwave of sand came from behind her, with him ontop of it, using a peices of wood from one of the buildings as a surf board.

Evelyn

Her upper lip curled up in disgust. She was done. She turned around as the tidal wave approached and screamed- her voice filled with rage. Her fist hit the sand, shattering it to a few specks of dirt. The process had happened faster than the human eye could see. The sand had hardened from extreme heat and then exploded from the pressure of her fist.

The event sent Seth down on his back, his feet scorched and his body drained of water. He would be parched and dehydrated. Evelyn approached him, her arm and one whole side of her body glowing. She knelt down and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. One of her eyes had turned completely red- the white portion now grey. She bore her teeth, heat radiating from her mouth, "You accept defeat- or you die." Her voice was deeper, angrier and contained more than one person. She wasn't fucking around any more.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom