Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy 7 - Aftermath [1 x 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why accept defeat?" He asked her. "I've done my job here. Look around you. Again... you ShinRa dogs were too worried about me than what you were supposed to be doing."

Seth smiled at her. "Could be the dehydration... or that fact that I've been declared insane by most doctors I've met... but you're... kinda..." With that, he lost consciousness, his mana reserve completely used up from his last limit break.

Evelyn

Her nostrils flared. She didn't give a damn about the town- she hated this guy. She brought her arm up and slammed her elbow into his face, breaking his nose diagonally so it wouldn't break through his skull and pierce his brain. She needed him alive. She dragged him back into the town and chained him up nice and tight- then used one of the town phones that still worked. She called ShinRa and demanded an immediate pick-up. She had their man.​

It wasn't long before a group of ten SOLDIER, lead by Dragor, landed down from a jet.

"Got here as fast we we could... what the HELL happened here?" He asked, in shock. "...oh well, at least this time we got him." He said. "Come now, bring him on board. You're coming back too, Evelyn."

Evelyn

Evelyn pulled his body along the ground and threw him carelessly into the jet, "This son of a bitch is overpowered- we need to remove an arm." Most people who didn't know her too well thought she was joking- but she was dead serious. "It's like he's on some super-drug. I don't like it." She wanted to just kill him- but Adrian had the final say. Fuck ShinRa. "About damn time I get out of here." She got up into the jet and took a seat, not really seeming to mind that she was in nothing but lingerie and a silk robe.​

Dragor looked down at the kid. "He can't be that bad. He just seems to manipulate nature. He'll be taken to the scientific ward. ShinRa has needs for these Ninja abilities the Wutaians possess. By the way... why are you half naked?"

Seth groaned, and said. "That was me." His hands were behind his back, and bound, but they could still see him giving a thumbs up. "Nice..." He said.

Evelyn

"He's a complete ass." She hated him. "He can do too much in too much time- he's on drugs." Dragor had asked about her attire and she gave him a coy look followed with vocal sarcasm, "What? You don't like it?" Her mood changed again once Seth came to. All that was understood was her screams, rage and slurs of profanity. The ride home was going to be either very long or very short.​

Dragor listened to her screaming for a few minutes, and then soon stood up and backhanded her. "As your superior, I order you to shut the hell up." He said, nothing but a serious look in his eyes. "Calm yourself. Don't let Wutaian scum get to you. You're stronger than that!"

Seth sat up. "Did you really have to break my nose?" He asked. "Medic!" He called. "MEEEEDDDIIIICCCC!" He called again, after nobody came. For the longest time, he was yelling for a Medic, before Dragor backhanded him next.

"Damnit! Why does everyone insist on being annoying today."

Evelyn

She paused- completely shocked. He... he slapped her. WTF!? It wasn't until he complimented her that she understood. She turned back around in her seat and didn't say anything for the rest of the trip back. The sound of that Wutaian dirt bag getting hit did bring a wicked smile to her face.

Ishu

Meanwhile, back at ShinRa, Ishu had insisted on pampering Adrian. He had been under a lot of stress as of late and she had drawn a hot bath for him. He was in it now, yammering on about something or other. She sat on the edge of the tub, her dress pulled up over her knees so her legs could be in the water without getting her clothes wet. She was scrubbing his back shoulders and arms.​

Adriian looked back. "You know, if you really want to get me nice and clean, you could always get in here with me!" He said, with a perverted grin on his face. A guy's gotta try, right? After all, she wouldn't let too many other people get close to him without going psycho and killing them the first time Adrian and the person would argue.

Seth whined. "I want my mommy! MOMMMMYYY!" He yelled, and got hit again.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Ishu

It was fairly recently when one of Adrians underlings had verbally attacked him. She couldn't help but lift him by the neck, crush his jugular with her thumb and hold him in the air while he suffocated to death- then defecated. It was then that Adrian had begun to notice strange things about her. Despite his generous offer, she refused. She did not find it appropriate for both of them to be fully exposed, even underwater. She leaned forward and splashed some water onto his chest to wash off the suds.

Evelyn

"What are you? Fucking five? Act your age you insolent brat!"​

Adrian looked up at her. "Tease." He said, sadly, and soon he stood up. "I'm tired of bathing." He told her. His penis was at eye level. "I'm going out." He told her, and walked past her.

Seth hopped on his butt until he was turned to her direction. "This is how you repay my kindness?" He asked her. "I compliment you before I pass out, and you're just going to be mean to me? Why can't we all just get along?" This last bit he said rather quickly and low-toned. "And destroy the tyrant that is ShinRa."

Dragor turned around. "I heard that you little scamp!" He said.

Ishu

Her programming rejected the sight, causing her to appear unfazed by it. After he walked out, she stood up from the tub and stepped out. She dried her feet before retrieving a towel-robe and slipping it onto his arms, closing it and tying the knot around his mid-section.

Evelyn

"Maybe if you weren't such an immature, irrational, childish brat you'd have a chance in hell!" She stood up now as she yelled at the monstrosity of a person. She hated ShinRa too, but this guy was just intolerable. She'd rather continue working as a third party for a lousy company that paid her instead of some brash dumb-shit that wouldn't give her a shred of respect.​

Adrian let her slip it on. "They've picked up that guy who attacked us in Kalm the other day." Adrian commented, before he sat down.

Seth stood up, his arms still behind his back. His voice changed, almost completely, to deeper, more authorative tone. "Watch your tongue." He said. "I've been nice to you people for long enough. If I get hit, or talked down to one more time, this plane is going down with all of us in it. I'd rather die than be disrespected by ShinRa swine."

Dragor just blinked. Almost in shock. "...is he trying to trick us?" He asked Evelyn. She had fought him more than Dragor had.

Ishu

She nodded and brought him some water to drink while he waited. She sat lounged on the side of his chair and stuck her hands under his robe onto his shoulders and began to give him a massage.

Evelyn

Evelyn stood up and faced him, "Who ever said I am ShinRa?" She clenched her hands into fists, a pair of heavy metal gauntlets apparating onto her hands and forearms, "I don't care who you are or what you have to say- you're a bratty little 5 year old with too much power. You haven't earned any respect from any of us- if anything you should be thanking us for letting you live!"​

Adrian looked up at her, and then put an arm around her waist. "Why do you stray away from my advances?" He asked.

Seth lunged forward, aiming his head right under her chin, almost dead onto her throat.

Dragor, however, raised his sword in time, and stopped the attack. Dragor looked at Evelyn. "You know. I think he might like you." He said. "Isn't that just adorable?" He then attempted to pet Seth, but all it did was make Seth bite down on Dragor's hand, bearing his wolf-like fangs for the first time.

Ishu

She paused when he put an arm around her and asked her his question. She stared down at him as she attempted to understand what he was saying. She had a good idea of t he meant- his attempts at impressing her in some strange way. Ishu rubbed over one of the nerves on the back of his neck. It had been pinched and would have been causing some pain in his shoulders until fixed. She moved it to one side and allowed the blood to flow correctly. She'd fixed him and, in the process, had avoided his question.

Evelyn

Evelyn gave Dragor a sour expression before nudging his sword out of the way and smashing one of her gauntlets on top of Seths' head, slamming him face first into the floor of the jet. "Are you trying to make me puke?" She looked to Dragor, "Because if you keep this up- you might get what you're looking for." She stepped on Seths' head so he couldn't move much, "Stop squirming! we'll almost on the ground!"​

Adrian twitched a bit, and soon as the pain went away, he sunk into the chair, his head resting against her. "Thank you for that..."

Seth growled, and gave a mumbled. "Sooner than you think." With that, they'd hear explosives go off.

"CRAP! We forgot about his followers!" He yelled, and cursed.

The pilot opened the door. "It was the engines! They've been disabled.

Seth yanked his head out from under her foot. "I can save one of you, who will it be?"

Dragor looked around. "Someone else can get the parachute, I'm out." He said, and jumped out of the door.

The pilot grabbed the parachute. "Bail!" He yelled, and jumped out.

Ishu

She tenderly ran her fingers through his hair once or two, then offered him some more water to drink.

Evelyn

"Huh!? Wha- HEY!!" She snatched at the pilot but missed him, "Dammit!!" She glared down at Seth before spitting on him, "I'd rather take my chances with the fish!" Or falling hundreds of feet into the ocean- which would be like falling thousands of feet right into concrete. Shit.​

Seth stood up again, and looked at her. "Take my binds off." He said to her, not paying any mind to her disrespect. "Come, now, let's live one more day so we can spend tomorrow beating the hell out of eachother."

Adrian nuzzled into her, and shook his head. "No, I'm just really comfortable, here..."

Dragor flew above the jet, and blasted the four of them at once, with a mild Solar Flare. "Shit." He said. The jet was falling faster than he could fly.

Ishu

She put the water back down and let her arms rest on his shoulders as he made himself comfortable.

Evelyn

Evelyn fell against Seth with the blast and yelled profanities at Dragor. She looked to Seth then down at the ground, "Aaaw, Shiiiiit!" She cursed again and tore off his binds, "don't make me regret this!" She yelled at him as she threw the binds down and gave her arms a hard shake, the gauntlets dissipating.​

Adrian closed his eyes, and smiled. "You really should stop ignoring my advances. You're pretty cute for a maid." He said. Soon, he was dozing off, comfortably.

Seth walked to the door, and held out his hand to her. "So, once I save you, you're fixing my nose, right?" He asked. "Cause I could just bail out right now. You're lucky I have my Wutai honor... or I might have just done that."

Ishu

His "maid" watched him go to sleep. She watched him for a long time before touching a hand to his face. She looked him over, then withdrew her hand and hugged his shoulders. Ishu rest her cheek against his ear and closed her eyes.

Evelyn

She gave him a distrustful look, "I suppose- but only if we live through this." She took his hand in hers and waited for something to happen.​

Seth pulled her into him, and jumped out of the jet. "Rule one. The lighter we are, the easier it is to survive." He said. "Rule two. Timing is everything." He said, and pulled his rapier out of his sheathe. Grab it with your free hand." He told her. "I'm going to need to use your mana."

Evelyn

She wanted to keep her arms and hands free so she wrapped her legs around his waist. She took his rapier in one hand, "alright- what do you need me to do?" She wielded the weapon with experience.​

"Start channeling your mana into the Aero materia." He said. "We're going to use up a mass amount of mana so it will break the momentum of our fall." He told her.

"By the way. I'm not overpowered. I just use my surroundings to me advantage..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom