Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarak Tales: Adventure 3 OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i feel i have succeeded. Should we wait for MM and/or Kite to post? Or...make small talk? I fear they won't be on until much later.

• I think maybe we should wait for MM to put us in our next location.
    And perhaps it would be wise to wait for Kite to see if he has any idea's as to where they characters are going.[/list:u]

^^; I assumed. Glad i asked rather than posting. I always feel i have so much free time when i wake up as early as i did today. -nods-

• I woke up. . .several hours later than usual today.
    And I still feel tired. Gonna have to stop abusing the snooze button. XD
    [/list:u]

I crashed on the couch at about 6am and woke up to an epic bagel-egg thing at 8:30am-ish. So not only do i feel strangely awake but.. I had o plans today, so I've been at home all day doing nothing. It was like a Power-nap.

• Started my day with some cereal. Cereal is win.
    I slept from like. . .3am to 11am. I was not about to get up at 9.
    That was much too earleh.[/list:u]

I had cereal before i crashed! Cereal IS win!

Kite is sick :[

Hopefully he'll be on to post soon.

I should be posting regularly.

I was celebrating Freedom Day for three days.

YOU SIR, NEED TO POST.

Unless we're waiting for MDM to do a scenic wipe-away, or whatever...

• Done.

Did all I could think of doing at the moment. Gotta rely on MM for those scene changers and what not, y'know.[/list:u]

I hear ya'.

It's my bedtime, so I can't post until I next have a chance.

Nighty night.

FREEDOM SLEEP ENGAGED.

Wow. WTF? That must really blow.

But, has anyone seen MM around here?

• Verily.

Not today. Then again, I haven't really been on today.
    Been working on cleaning up for most of the day and
    catching up on sleep.[/list:u]

I've become so GRP deprived that I actually turned my attention to the Open RP forum.

~shivers~

It seems everyone there, with the exception of me and a few unknowns, want to be unstoppable gods.
To contrast all the godliness, I made a petty new adventurer.
This is his inventory.
Mediocre sword
Mediocre shield
Mediocre firearm (pistol with single ammo clip)
Trail Rations

I've begin to find that playing level 0 nub-cakes while everyone else is playing a god can be somewhat refreshing and fun. ^^

• Indeed~
    I've been more and more into the whole build up thing lately.
    It's more interesting than starting off at level 50 and fighting level 2
    enemies.

That only works if the story calls for it I think.
    Then again, not every story needs to be about super bad ass number 5342132.[/list:u]

That's what Open RP seems to be about at the moment.

I don't take time to search for a god's profile unless I'm directly interacting with them. Doesn't matter how unique they try to make their profiles, they all just end up being "max level douche-gods with a megalomaniac complex".
The goal of my character there is to adventure across the active threads on an adventure where he can learn shit and, in essence, "level up".

Yeah, I made one or two open RP characters that seemed reasonable, but they went nowhere. So then I just started making up characters to prove points. Like, I made up an ultimate evil that had been a god and such and was getting bored and decided to manifest part of himself and just be an observer for a while, calling himself Bubba. And there was a guy put "never lost a fight" in his character description, which I thought was ludicrous, because how did he ever practice? So I wrote up a guy who I said always lost his fights. In part because they weren't real fights to him if he won, them. But I've never really played these guys, because I have enough to do without trying to get past godmodders.

• Had to go MIA there for a sec to do some cleaning up.

But I can really understand where you both are coming from.
    It's nice to see such things as character growth ( strength and personality wise ).
    You can't grow unless you get beat around a bit.
    I remember when I was doing martial arts. Talk about getting beat around. . .Jesus.[/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom