Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarak Tales: Adventure 3 OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Gold, glory, and two 'friggin haaaawt' people for Koh to travel around with this time around, huh? XD[/list:u]

That sounds wonderful. ^///^

I hope everyone is ready to have a blast. I love this setting.

O.O ...

Dudeguy's post disappeared... WTF?

Guy! Is this your doing?

• I did no such thing.
    My post isn't in the thread but I can see it in the topic review. Oddness.
    Just wanted to ask, to be sure, but Koh is talking to Erin and Sheya right?[/list:u]

Yeah. The both of them are there, right? I read MM's post like that.

• Right. It does.
    I need to start sleeping better so things like that register.
    I'll whip out a post before falling to a coma though.[/list:u]

Right, the three of them are on an overlook balcony a few hundred feet above the floor of the Shaft, looking down on the influx of refugees. I imagine Koh is picturing how they came in from the docks and the river behind them, based on his own memories... otherwise, we'd have to imagine he can see through a hundred foot thick wall of rock, and I think that's unlikely. :lol: Okay, so it's not "solid" but for the fifty exterior feet, but still...

Cool.

Still gonna' post before heading into your coma, Guy?

O.O

Be sure to separate the paragraphs. I don't wanna' get lost.

I asked MM the same question. In fact, I also have had poor sleep lately. maybe there is a connection there?

• It's good man. Paragraphs all separated like.
    Mayhaps, mayhaps indeed. It's approaching 2am here so I'm going to bed.
    I'll talk to you guys tomorrow~[/list:u]

Guten morgen, Guy. Sleep well.

Sammich times nao?

Im an inventor at heart. -ponders wonderful things-

Omerta can throw in what Sheya's doing as her own narrative.

It should be noted that the River Gate is the entry point, and that's pretty much where the Blue Boggan is. There's little places all around the city where it won't be as crowded. Think... think of the River Shaft as kind of the airport and convention center. Right now, there's a few conventions in town, so every place near there is going to be crowded. The whole city may feel the swell in population, but more distant or lower class areas less so than others. So, if you want a drink, you can still go to a more distant bar, maybe a shady little hole-in-the-tunnel over near the Farm Shaft where the smell will keep the tourists away. But then Sheya wouldn't know where to find you...

Just saying. :lol:

Posted. Maybe it would be better to keep the group together in this situation.

• Multiple conventions in one place at the same time?
    Blasphemy!!!! >>

And I'm gonna agree with Kite on this one.[/list:u]

Im sorry for my lagging! I was out all day and lappy was being a `tard. But that's enough excuses, i posted!! I wont take so long next time. v.v;

I need to start remembering to un-check the signature box in Tarak. I feel like mine is more distracting than everyone else's. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom