Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarak Tales: Adventure 3 OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kikora said:
I think I should feel a bit offended Kite. >.>

Don't be. Your profile is one of the few that didn't come out screaming 'god-complex'.

So, my ginger companions, should I take the lead on this one?

• Posted.

Got busy last week taking care of computer stuff, randomly started playing Fallout 3 again, then spent the weekend taking care of computer stuff. Needless to say, I am burned out on computer stuff at the moment. Thankfully my system is in order now.[/list:u]

DudeGuy said:
  • Posted.

Got busy last week taking care of computer stuff, randomly started playing Fallout 3 again, then spent the weekend taking care of computer stuff. Needless to say, I am burned out on computer stuff at the moment. Thankfully my system is in order now.[/list:u]

• I started a new game on fallout 3 last friday. Played for 12 hours straight. I love that game.

• Oh hell yeah.
    I stopped shortly before getting to the big canons in Operation Anchorage. Gonna go ahead and get that out of the way. So I can get my steal suit. Because those things are pimpin'. And I got some snazzy sniper rifles too. They be awesome.[/list:u]

Glad I'm finally getting a 360. I've been interested in playing that game for a while.

• If your system could handle it play it on the PC.
    So you can get mods.
    Because they make the game so much better.
    Seriously.[/list:u]

MGM, did you want us to wait on Omerta, or were you gonna' post the description?

I don't remember if K and i were still doing the whole background that was derived from our chat[MM, KX, and myself] I can't seem to even find it, but for the sake of killing writer's block, I posted accordingly.

Omerta said:
I don't remember if K and i were still doing the whole background that was derived from our chat[MM, KX, and myself] I can't seem to even find it, but for the sake of killing writer's block, I posted accordingly.
It was a good post, too, don't worry.

Yeah, the whole background connection thing, I'm still good with it, it's up to Kite, I figure, if he's going to play to it or not.

Sorry for not posting everyone. I got wrapped up in running Tears of Scarlet.

Anyway, reset your hyperlinks that were around before BMR crashed. They're useless now.

Also, I posted.

Did anyone ever see that episode of Friends when the girls took Chandler out to a strip club to lift his spirits, and when they cut back, the girls were talking to the dancers, like "tell me if my cousin doesn't give you a deal on siding, I'll go kick his ass" and "I hope you do great studying to be a marine biologist!" and such, all making friends with the strippers, and Chandler's like "You don't understand the purpose of strip clubs at all!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom