Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the person below me...

ƒeral

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕧𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕤
hamilton, without the shadow of a doubt

just everything about it, god, makes the wannabe-history-buff in me happy

also, i totally would write alexander hamilton having an affair with angelica schuyler

egotistical/ambitious men whose only weakness is their own hubris and untamed lust? definitely not my type to write, never

“Why do you write like you’re running out of time?” —Eliza Hamilton

"And when my prayers to God were met with indifference, I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance.” —Alexander Hamilton

“That’s when I began to pray: Lord, show me how to say no to this. I don’t know how to say no to this. But my God, she looks so helpless and her body’s saying, ‘hell, yes.'” —Alexander Hamilton

“My dog speaks more eloquently than thee!” —Alexander Hamilton

“I wanna be in the room where it happens. I’ve got to be in the room where it happens.” —Aaron Burr

"Hamilton doesn’t hesitate. He exhibits no restraint. He takes and he takes and he takes and he keeps winning anyway. He changes the game. He plays and he raises the stakes. And if there’s a reason he seems to thrive when so few survive, then Goddamnit—I’m willing to wait for it.” —Aaron Burr

“Winning was easy, young man. Governing is harder.” —George Washington

“Look, when Britain taxed our tea, we got frisky. Imagine what’s gonna happen when you try to tax our whiskey.” —Thomas Jefferson

“He will never be satisfied. I will never be satisfied.” —Angelica Schuyler

“When I fantasize at night it’s Alexander’s eyes, as I romanticize what might have been if I hadn’t sized him up so quickly. At least my dear Eliza’s his wife; at least I keep his eyes in my life…” —Angelica Schuyler

let's keep this theme going

to the poster below me: what is your most memorable movie scene? can be any sort of memorable - just something that really stuck out to you. and why.

talgregdos

Planetoid
''This is Sparta!!'' while kicking down a guy, I don't know why that scene just always stuck with me, saw the movie as a kid and it was a bad ass scene in general so I think thats why it stuck with me.

To the poster below me: ''Whats your favorite book and why?''

prettysoft

❤︎❤︎
my favorite musical is definitely a tie between Cats and Phantom of The Opera. If I really think about it, it’s Cats. Never mind. I see that was answered, so my favorite book is going to be Gone Girl.

To the person below me, if you had to choose between bringing one person back from the dead(for ur benefit)or living life in your favorite fandom, what would u choose?

Veiled_Desire

Super-Earth
It may be selfish but I think I would have to choose living life in my favorite fandom. I love the The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson and would love to explore that world and all of the incredible possibilities in it. I figure being able to use magic like abilities would make up for the medieval setting.

To the poster below me, "If you could make your favorite book/series into a movie right away, would you actually want to do it, or would you prefer it stay only in book form?"

Top Bottom