Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Luck (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She stopped unpacking the food for a second, brain booting, before she smiled at him. "No worries. I call my friends hun all the time." She looked back down to get the last of the food and finally noticed the bulge in his jeans. Her heart skipped, her body hot, and she tried to pretend she didn't notice.

"Huh?" She hadn't realized she had just been sitting there, "Oh! No! I've never ordered for a predator before so I was making sure yours was ok!"

“Yeah, I’m good, thanks..~” he said, smiling at her. He took a breath and slugged back another pour of the bottle before handing it to her.

She tried to ignore the slightly suggestive sounds he made as he ate, doing her best to keep from shifting as she tried hokding conversation instead.

He finished his food and wiped away what little mess there was, moving to pull another swig. He was losing it. He was almost fully hard now, and too gone to notice.

She helped him lay back on the bed, propping him up and holding his face tenderly as she examined him, "Someone had a bit too much, huh...~?" She teased.

He looked at her, almost a pained look on his face. “I’m.. sorry..” he muttered, making a low noise as he suddenly pulled her into an increasingly heated kiss.

He made another low noise, a soft rumbling coming from him. He broke the kiss occasionally just to mutter an apology, keeping her close.

She moaned and shifted to sit over him, placing her hand on the back of his head to keeo him from apologizing anymore. The whole thing gave her butterflies.

Back
Top Bottom