Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Luck (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

“Well, I kinda do a lot for my uncle’s construction company.. mainly framing but I know a little about plumbing.. enough to lend a hand..” he said. “You?”

"Thanks.." She smiled more, "My dad thinks it's kinda silly...he'd rather I take over when he's good and old.." She picked at her greens, "He's barely fourty.."

They continued hanging out together, getting to know each other more. Sena couldn't stop thinking about him, wanting to be with him all the time. Her dad would kill her for sure if he found out.

He was losing it the more they were together. He could barely stand it, the touch starvation was making him irritable. Thankfully, he just got that out at the gym. Hopefully, she wouldn’t know until she was ready.

He groaned, the ache so unbearable that he was sitting in his boxers, just staring at her profile picture, and daydreaming. “Hey Sena?” He shot her a text.

She had some left over from her ex. She conbed through her photos before finding one of her in a fishnet bikini in front of her full length mirror, sitting on her knees and tastefully censoring herself while still showing off a good bit of her body.

"That was such a weird response to that lol"
"But you're welcome"
"Please don't spread it around to your coworkers"
"I'll tell my dad"
"And then you'll go missing 😬"

Back
Top Bottom