Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Astrowitch's Notes

Astrowitch

Meteorite
Saved Character Notes (Women):
- Salomé Reyes
- Critical Info: Human. 5'10," 170lbs. Early 30s. Hispanic (Mexican).
- Appearance Notes: Light brown skin, mid-length hair, very dark brown eyes. Voluptuous figure; slightly toned muscles. 34DD cup (little sag), perky nipples, trimmed bush.
- Personality/Sexuality Notes: Views life, and sex, as a power game. Enjoys domming/using people for her own benefit/gratification. Enjoys being dommed and used way more, even though she doesn't know it yet. Slips into Spanish when mad or extremely aroused. Squirter.
- Background: Successful self-made career woman. This choice of career is the main influence on her outlook on life/sex.
- Use for: Stories about reversal of control (where she's the one being reversed), corruption, embarrassment, etc.

-

Saved Character Notes (Men):
-

Prose Bits for Later:

The glow faded quickly, leaving her cold. She could suddenly feel everything in excruciating detail, every nerve pricked by the damp on her skin, the weight of him, the good burn of her stretched asshole. "Alex," she gasped hoarsely, trying to writhe out from under him. "P-pull out of me for a minute, por favor, I need to catch my breath. Help me sit up."

Plot Ideas for Request Threads:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom